Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually a good few of the ones I had stored in myhome have sold in the past month. I hear early summer is the peak time for residential property transactions though...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      Crossing the feet at the ankles creates space at the knees for several escapes from the armbar. Pinching the knees together closes that gap. This means the opponent has less space to move, wont be able to turn in or get their elbow to the mat.

Comment

Tough to watch the Williams sisters on anything but mute!

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
          Crossing the feet at the ankles creates space at the knees for several escapes from the armbar. Pinching the knees together closes that gap. This means the opponent has less space to move, wont be able to turn in or get their elbow to the mat.
          It's not an armbar it's a crossface chickenwing
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
            Tough to watch women's tennis on anything but mute!
            fyp

WTF is Venus wearing?
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              fyp

WTF is Venus wearing?
              I looks like a pair of curtains pulled together in the front,very odd.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                Dublin house prices up last month Raoul. I missed the window obv!
                im pretty sure the barn door will be open for you in the next few months, never mind the window!
                GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                  I looks like a pair of curtains pulled together in the front,very odd.
                  no way is she a contender on this form anyway

am I alone in thinking that Wozniacki at 10/1 is huge? (I know all the arguments about her GS form but she's not the World No 1 for no reason)

Comment

What a country!

Unemployed and without health insurance, man in North Carolina has himself arrested in order to receive treatment

Comment

no way is she a contender on this form anyway

am I alone in thinking that Wozniacki at 10/1 is huge? (I know all the arguments about her GS form but she's not the World No 1 for no reason)
                      Backed her at 10's myself, know very little about current womens tennis but at that price & being World no.1, aswell as winning Wimbledon Juniors, she has to have a chance.

My thinking is that she has to be improving aswell over the next couple of years.

Anyway thats the BBV curse on her now......

Comment

He's back and this time he means business

Comment

holy fuck!

Venus's opponent is 40 years old

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Some Nazi weather in Scotland I heard

Anyone recommend a game of da pokers tonight, Fitz ? SE? finish before 2.00? some cobwebs to blow

Comment

holy fuck!

Venus's opponent is 40 years old
                                was world No.4 back in 1994!!

crazy stuff... retired in 1996 and came back in 2008

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                  was world No.4 back in 1994!!

crazy stuff... retired in 1996 and came back in 2008
                                  she's playing great stuff for an auld wan

<applies BBV curse>

Comment

Stars Turbos are great craic - ave stacked with 25 left from 900 runners & I've 6bbs

Comment

Boylesports won't take 100 e/w on Wozniacki, ffs

Bet Re-Offered

Please review and place bet. You have 2 seconds to accept the offer.

Single
                                      Wozniacki, Caroline @ 11/1 EW 1/2 1,2
                                      Women's Wimbledon 2011
                                      Tournament Outright
                                      Total stake € 52.00 (200.00)
                                      Estimated return € 481.00 (1,850.00)
                                      call yourself a bookie Gimmeabreak?

Comment

Boylesports won't take 100 e/w on Wozniacki, ffs

call yourself a bookie Gimmeabreak?
                                        Id instantly close my account whata joke of a bookies

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                          Id instantly close my account whata joke of a bookies
                                          I very rarely bet with them anymore for this reason but saw they were going longest Wozniacki and assumed Wimbledon would be a deep enough market

10s at PP so will have that instead (or else just walk into a Boyles branch and do it that way )

Comment

Nice commentary, would probably watch Lacrosse if all the calls were like this.

Kudda's Game of the Week broadcaster Booker Corrigan adds some excitement to the go-ahead goal in a MIAA plaoff game. See the complete game and all other MIA...

Comment

Can we change the thread title? It enrages me.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                Nice commentary, would probably watch Lacrosse if all the calls were like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QBBZ...layer_embedded
                                                Notorious getting a shout out in Lacrosse lol, will have to have a look around for more of that

Comment

FAO Michelle SatNav

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine...
                                                  And those who don't and are always
                                                  seen with a bottle of water in their hand.

As Benjamin Franklin said:
                                                  In wine there is wisdom,
                                                  In beer there is freedom,
                                                  In water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials,
                                                  Scientists have demonstrated that if we drink
                                                  one litre of water each day,
                                                  At the end of the year we would have absorbed
                                                  More than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. Coli) - bacteria
                                                  found in faeces.
                                                  In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poo..

However ,
                                                  We do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer
                                                  (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) ,
                                                  because alcohol has to go through a purification process
                                                  of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:
                                                  Water = Poo,
                                                  Wine = Health.
                                                  Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid,
                                                  than to drink water and be full of shit

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                    Stars Turbos are great craic - ave stacked with 25 left from 900 runners & I've 6bbs
                                                    Pulled up your table but had to go out for a bit, just saw the lobby, nice result in the end. You're a sicko for those turbos.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                      Pulled up your table but had to go out for a bit, just saw the lobby, nice result in the end. You're a sicko for those turbos.

Checked your OPR nice result Dice.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                        Can we change the thread title? It enrages me.
                                                        Done

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                          Some Nazi weather in Scotland I heard

Anyone recommend a game of da pokers tonight, Fitz ? SE? finish before 2.00? some cobwebs to blow
                                                          SE be closed on a Wednesday for Poker not sure of The Fitz but I do like the game in The Jackpot Wednesday's that would be my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                            Done
                                                            Sound, who's the Halibut guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                              Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                              Checked your OPR nice result Dice.
                                                              Cheers - took a 2 week break from online more or less there which was needed.

Crazy game that - average never got above 6bbs from 300 players out!

Naturally ran my 77 into QQ 5 handed after everyone else winning with a bag of balls.

Comment

Sound, who's the Halibut guy?
                                                                Total life earnings: $649,879. Latest cash: $5,416 on 07-Jul-2023. Click here to see the details of David Callaghan's 38 cashes.

Down to the last 15 of the $5k 6 handed PLO WSOP event. glglgl

Comment

Some good Mad Men news for all you fans

Excellent news: Jon Hamm has signed a three-year contract with Lionsgate TV and AMC that locks him in to play Don Draper through Season 7 of “Mad Men.”

We hear Hamm’s blockbuster new three-year deal is in the eight figures, catapulting him in the top ranks of cable’s leading men. His previous contract for Mad Men was for two more seasons… Its length now aligns it with the one of Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner, who closed a new three-year deal with Lionsgate TV and AMC earlier this year. After locking in Weiner, Hamm was the studio’s top priority, with othe r key cast members also expected to get bumps in exchange for longer contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                    http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=76351

Down to the last 15 of the $5k 6 handed PLO WSOP event. glglgl
                                                                    Oh sweet - does he post here?

gogogo

Comment

gogogo
                                                                      AFAIK he posted in the old place a little, not sure if he made the move over here.

Comment

gogogo
                                                                        http://http://www.irishpokerboards.com/forum/member.php?u=1458

Comment

Looking for recommendadtions for some rap/hip-hop stuff. Saw zurophs thread and enjoyedstuff like royce da 5'9, athmosphere, murs, Das rascist and what not. Doesn't have to be particularly new either.

Comment

No sign of a job for a few months and within 12 hours two which could work hand in hand are within touching distance..one time dealer
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Random thought of the day:

Every once in a while an English person says to me something like, "Oh yeah, I always forget that you're technically foreign". Usually after they've said something like "Bloody immigrants coming over here and stealing our jobs".

They still don't really think of us as being independent. We're more like their rowdy, wayward little brothers who will eventually grow out of all this rebellion business and return to the family once it's out of our system.
                                                                              Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 22-06-11, 17:09.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                No sign of a job for a few months and within 12 hours two which could work hand in hand are within touching distance..one time dealer
                                                                                Good luck lad

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                  Random thought of the day:

Every once in a while an English person says to me something like, "Oh yeah, I always forget that you're technically foreign". Usually after they've said something like "Bloody immigrants coming over here and stealing our jobs".

They still don't really think of us as being independent. We're more like their rowdy, wayward little brothers who will eventually grow out of all this rebellion business and return to the family once it's out of our system.
                                                                                  We are and hopefully someday we will be mature enough to recognise that even though its too late we all would have been a lot better off if we had packed it in in 1926.
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                    Cheers - took a 2 week break from online more or less there which was needed.

Crazy game that - average never got above 6bbs from 300 players out!

Naturally ran my 77 into QQ 5 handed after everyone else winning with a bag of balls.
                                                                                    How much did you ship? congrats anyhow

Comment

mugs

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                        Looking for recommendadtions for some rap/hip-hop stuff. Saw zurophs thread and enjoyedstuff like royce da 5'9, athmosphere, murs, Das rascist and what not. Doesn't have to be particularly new either.
                                                                                        Company Flow come highly recommended - and they've just reformed for some shows.

Company Flow's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                          We are and hopefully someday we will be mature enough to recognise that even though its too late we all would have been a lot better off if we had packed it in in 1926.
                                                                                          I think getting rid of the royalty wasn't a bad idea. It was trading royalty for papacy that was a mistake.
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Suggestions on what's fun to do in Dublin (City Centre/Rathmines/Ranalagh/Dundrum areas mainly) Saturday/Sunday mornings/afternoons?

I've got the night time covered
                                                                                            Gamble your money away in the bookies.

Comment

Ted Dolly 8-30 Naas

Comment

don't know if this has been posted before

48

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                  Ted Dolly 8-30 Naas
                                                                                                  I hope not, I'm on Crystal morning e/w at 9/1 in that race. Although the way I'm running recently it'll prob come in some time after ten tonight.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Have any of you attended the FAI kickstart coaching courses?

My fledgling coaching career commences in September and the club want to send me to one.
                                                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Ted Dolly 8-30 Naas
                                                                                                      Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                      I hope not, I'm on Crystal morning e/w at 9/1 in that race. Although the way I'm running recently it'll prob come in some time after ten tonight.
                                                                                                      And im on the Bolger horse

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

My fledgling coaching career commences in September and the club want to send me to one.
                                                                                                        Handy for a complete coaching novice but 1st one won't exactly stretch your cognitive muscles...
                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Ted Dolly 8-30 Naas
                                                                                                          Well done and thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                            Handy for a complete coaching novice but 1st one won't exactly stretch your cognitive muscles...
                                                                                                            Yeah, i'm hoping to do the first two over the summer if possible. I'll be ready for the Villa job this time next year.

Comment

Well done and thanks.
                                                                                                              +1. First time in a while a random BBV tip has come good for me

Comment

Make it a priority to get your FAI badges. You will enjoy it and training will be decent for your team.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

WTF ? are you serious ? packed what in ?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                    Make it a priority to get your FAI badges. You will enjoy it and training will be decent for your team.
                                                                                                                    That's the plan. I'm starting off with the six to nine year olds and see what happens from there.
                                                                                                                    It's something i've been interested in doing for a while now, finally getting of my arse.

Comment

Do the French like their children?

Do the French drive?

Comment

Helen and Jim is a sick strong combo.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

That's the plan. I'm starting off with the six to nine year olds and see what happens from there.
                                                                                                                          It's something i've been interested in doing for a while now, finally getting of my arse.
                                                                                                                          Thinking about doing them myself. My youth coach had FAI level 3 and UEFA level 1 and training was class and importantly enjoyable. If you get to be a 11 a side manager try get to level 2, you will probably win trophies

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X