X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oleras View Post
    There is a town in north Ontario.....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Greatest music film EVER.
    I love this version of Helpless.
    K. D. Lang sings Helpless standing in for Neil Young who was recovering in the hospital. Juno awards 2005. Please enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      The qwerty keyboard exists because the salesmen wanted to be able to type typewriter on one line
      Not true.
      It was letter pairing, and went through a number of variations before today's was settled.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      Pound for pound a strawberry contains more sugar than a lemon
      Surprising?????
      Would of been expected I would of thought.

Anyway;
      Carrots have the more sugar as the soft drink Lilt

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
        I love this version of Helpless.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5KRVtjgMkM
        Really ?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

had a big debate a few hours a ago....seems i have an inherent angst with female singer songwriters....."it comes from my womb" i cant abide.....misogynist must ? yes i so......
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Oh, gave workaholics a spin...

terrible terrible shite.
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

Anyway;
            This means nowt without quantities.

Sums?
            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Oh, gave workaholics a spin...

terrible terrible shite.
              I've seen 3 episodes, thought it decent enough. The shrooms ep was pretty good.
              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Really ?

had a big debate a few hours a ago....seems i have an inherent angst with female singer songwriters....."it comes from my womb" i cant abide.....misogynist must ? yes i so......
                I can't say I share that angst. But don't get me wrong, I love Young's version too, it's incredible.

Comment

Started watching Franklin & Bash after seeing a few trailers for it on American TV, not bad, just great to see Zac Morris back on TV. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1600199/

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                    I've seen 3 episodes, thought it decent enough. The shrooms ep was pretty good.
                    just thought it was trying to be funny too much...

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                    I can't say I share that angst. But don't get me wrong, I love Young's version too, it's incredible.
                    My angst is not to be shared....women song writiers=songs from womb, dislike most of them, there are exceptions but as a hole.....fuck off.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Ship the best of the chop in the Stars 70k for 10.6k

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                        This means nowt without quantities.

Sums?
                        How does it?

If there is no quantities, surely it's assumed that I mean in equal quantites.
                        Using a much bigger quantity of one would be pretty pointless.

To clarify, gram for gram, pound for pound, carrots have more sugar than Lilt.
                        Last edited by Mellor; 22-06-11, 02:43.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                          Nice one, fair play, was to your right at one stage of it approaching the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                            Nice one, fair play, was to your right at one stage of it approaching the money.
                            Coolered with 11 left, AA vs my KK aipf.

Kd on the river, SHIP THE SHERBET

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Nice work Richie! Enjoy the spoils.
                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I'm watching The Walking Dead. I've heard that it fizzes out a fair bit as the series goes on, but the first three episodes have been a massive win so far. Would recommend watching at least the early episodes.
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

4th place, most money, noice wan!

Comment

4th place, most money, noice wan!
                                      Don't worry, Flushdraw will be in with the details of how it worked tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                        I'm watching The Walking Dead. I've heard that it fizzes out a fair bit as the series goes on, but the first three episodes have been a massive win so far. Would recommend watching at least the early episodes.
                                        Exactly what happens.

Its a good watch though. Definitely entertaining. Watched the final ep of GOT
                                        SPOILER
                                        Meh, disappointed with the end of it. Dragons are cool and all but having them scream like annoying kids was a bit ridiculous.

Rest of the episode was quite good. I think it was prob my least favourite of all the eps though
                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                          Exactly what happens.

Its a good watch though. Definitely entertaining. Watched the final ep of GOT
                                          SPOILER
                                          Meh, disappointed with the end of it. Dragons are cool and all but having them scream like annoying kids was a bit ridiculous.

Rest of the episode was quite good. I think it was prob my least favourite of all the eps though
                                          SPOILER
                                          Yeah it was more of a prologue to Season 2 than a part of Season 1. Apart from the dragons hatching and the declaration of the King in the North, everything was taken from book 2.

I thought they telegraphed the dragons way too much during the series. There may as well have been some scrolling text on the screen saying "These eggs are so gonna hatch" whenever they were on screen. During the book they're just another detail among a thousand others, so it's more surprising when it happens. I still got tingles when I saw them on screen, though.

I think it's because there's so little onscreen magic in the story that when it actually happens it's really exciting.

Comment

Now with the Wire done, Sopranos done, Breaking bad done, never really fond of Dexter, I have Season 4 Friday Night lights and 3 seasons of Deadwood downloading.

Sorted for a week or two.
                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Must be the same referee as missed the handball, trying to make up for it with a delayed reaction? Hilarious decision.
                                              Thierry Henry (New York Red Bulls) is shown the red card for violent conduct against Portland's Adam Moffat.For MLS action visit http://www.mlssoccer.com

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Anyone have any idea how long it takes for partypoker to process withdrawals to laser card?

Comment

^^^ I did a withdrawal to Visa from Party and it was about 5 days total.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                      There are a huge number of solicitors who are finding it hard to get work as they are conveyancing experts but with the collapse in housing they are essentially surplus to requirements. The Law Society is tendering for people to put together courses to re-train them in various other areas of law and I was asked to submit a proposal as part of a group tendering together for the whole project.

My area is Civil Litigation and practice. I'll send you the draft outline if you're interested.
                                                      Sounds really interesting Kayroo.

There was a practise here that had a sign on the door stating "NO Family Law" as they only did conveyancing. Funny to see it got taken down once the property side collapsed. The worst part was that they were god damn awful at FL as they never did it in the practise.

I quite enjoyed doing Civil Litigation where I used to work as she practised in all areas of the law. Conveyancing was my pet hate though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                        Random piece of information: only 30% of Greek households have access to a current account, compared to 98% average across Europe.
                                                        you should have a read of this
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          I posted last week i think about a dreadful deal a player took in the Sunday Million but this Sundays one just took the biscuit.

Very very well played to D3Yt00kRj3rB for reading his opponents right and getting such a sexy deal for himself. Before the Sunday Million, the guy is only an $1800 winner over 108 games with an av buyin of $43...

Gunders (biggest previous cash was $246) was itching to get a deal done with 7 players left when he was chip leader and D3Y was 2nd in chips. He never stopped asking throughout the game. The first chat box was his reply to that. The 2nd chat box is when they got 3 handed and D3Y was short

This is what the numbers/chipstacks looked like when they ran it through

D3Y said he'd only deal if they took an even chop and played for the last 20k. Despite having more than double his stack, Gunder bit his hand off for the deal and pcport (has a couple of $8k scores and 10+ 4 figure scores but is a $30k loser) wasn't far behind. $127.5k each is what they got
                                                          Havent watched the replay yet, did the Irish lad who came 7th last long on the FT?

Comment

Do ye reckon this is fake!! if not its class!!1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYK5e...yer_detailpage
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

The most realistic golf game on the web. Play famous golf courses free online.

free online golf game, addictive

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                Do ye reckon this is fake!! if not its class!!1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYK5e...yer_detailpage
                                                                Here's wat happened: In the starting, the camera man zooms in to show that it's a real guy, then wen he zooms out, he pauses the camera, and they switch the (dude doing stunt) with a dummy in the same clothing. Wen the dummy hits the pool, the real guy has been holding his breath underwater in the pool, and he comes out of the water and acts surprised like he just did it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                  Here's wat happened: In the starting, the camera man zooms in to show that it's a real guy, then wen he zooms out, he pauses the camera, and they switch the (dude doing stunt) with a dummy in the same clothing. Wen the dummy hits the pool, the real guy has been holding his breath underwater in the pool, and he comes out of the water and acts surprised like he just did it.
                                                                  ya i read that too, but some are saying its fake, others are saying its real
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

A viral video clip shows a man shooting down a waterslide, flying off a ramp, and landing in a small wading pool. Snopes fact-checks it.

Comment

For the cat lovers

Comment

just gave two colleagues 6/1 about McIlroy winning another major this year

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                          just gave two colleagues 6/1 about McIlroy winning another major this year
                                                                          you could have laid Mahony 13/2 for the Open

Comment

you should have a read of this
                                                                            Wow, incredible read! The first few pages on life in Greece makes it sound AWFUL - we have our own problems but thank the gods we're not as messed up as that in Ireland (I hope!)

I actually remember reading a piece in National Geographic a year or two ago on that monastery in Greece; as always NG takes the softly-softly approach and makes the monks seem like living saints. I was reading the latest NG on the way to work today and was just thinking, whenever they tackle a subject outside of basic nature and the like, they often fall down. And their wishy-washiness when it comes to both evolution and religious makes my blood boil, obviously they need to be careful not to damage themselves by alienating the masses of retards in the States who believe in supernatural rubbish yet somehow find it impossible to believe in evolution, but the lack of editorial firmness in these areas is infuriating.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                              Wow, incredible read! The first few pages on life in Greece makes it sound AWFUL - we have our own problems but thank the gods we're not as messed up as that in Ireland (I hope!)
                                                                              Well, the Greek banking sector is healthy (if you ignore the billions of Greek sovereign bonds they hold) so they are one up on us there.

I particularly loved the quote about the railways:

The national railroad has annual revenues of 100 million euros against an annual wage bill of 400 million, plus 300 million euros in other expenses. The average state railroad employee earns 65,000 euros a year. Twenty years ago a successful businessman turned minister of finance named Stefanos Manos pointed out that it would be cheaper to put all Greece’s rail passengers into taxicabs: it’s still true.

Comment

Well, the Greek banking sector is healthy (if you ignore the billions of Greek sovereign bonds they hold) so they are one up on us there.

I particularly loved the quote about the railways:
                                                                                Does that have more to do with the Greek banks being to lazy to keep up with what the rest of the world and the big players are up to.

Nuts country clearly and perhaps going back to a stern military dictator like they had in the 70's or the Ottaman empire is for the best.

I also liked the trins but sick people needing to break out the bribes before getting seen was also funny. I can imagine the minister for health spending the equipment budgets on new atms for A&E

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                  Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                  Don't worry, Flushdraw will be in with the details of how it worked tomorrow.
                                                                                  lol that is just a sick deal for Richie! Although, he must have blown a 20m chip lead but at that stage he was already rubbing the money on his titties

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                  Havent watched the replay yet, did the Irish lad who came 7th last long on the FT?
                                                                                  Which one was he, flyinsquizz? If i remember he stayed out of trouble for the most part while blinding down and slagging off gunders for keep looking for a deal! I think his exit was he shoved ~4m into Gunders BB with AQ and Gunder called for 3.5m with 54 and hit.

D3Y and Vint were pretty active but there was some really really horrible play and probably the worst standard Million replay i've seen

gunderstedif - $147,439.70
                                                                                  pcportuga - $127,439.70
                                                                                  D3Yt00kRj3rB - $127,439.68
                                                                                  flyinsquizz - $64,359.13
                                                                                  VitinhO Dzi - $48,140.40
                                                                                  halchi - $36,678.40
                                                                                  Sniperace84 - $25,216.40
                                                                                  ocropTi - $14,327.50
                                                                                  ToroGr - $8,940.36

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                    Does that have more to do with the Greek banks being to lazy to keep up with what the rest of the world and the big players are up to.
                                                                                    Could be as good an explanation as any! Also, as HH noted yesterday, only 38% of Greeks have current accounts (i.e. a vast amount of economic activity is carried out in cash format) so their banking sector is very small in size when compared to the overall economy.

Nuts country clearly and perhaps going back to a stern military dictator like they had in the 70's or the Ottaman empire is for the best.
                                                                                    fuck them, they deserve it

I also liked the trins but sick people needing to break out the bribes before getting seen was also funny. I can imagine the minister for health spending the equipment budgets on new atms for A&E
                                                                                    the bribery here tends to be less blatant but equally corrupt

Comment

Hey Guys,

Quick question/favour;

If anyone has a detailed business plan lay out, just with the headings that theyd be able to send on to me id really appreciate it.

Helping a friend with his at the minute and just trying to see is there one in particular that would be of relevance or that others have used and would recommend. If you could pm me with one that would be super!

Thanks
                                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Which one was he, flyinsquizz? If i remember he stayed out of trouble for the most part while blinding down and slagging off gunders for keep looking for a deal! I think his exit was he shoved ~4m into Gunders BB with AQ and Gunder called for 3.5m with 54 and hit.

D3Y and Vint were pretty active but there was some really really horrible play and probably the worst standard Million replay i've seen

gunderstedif - $147,439.70
                                                                                        pcportuga - $127,439.70
                                                                                        D3Yt00kRj3rB - $127,439.68
                                                                                        flyinsquizz - $64,359.13
                                                                                        VitinhO Dzi - $48,140.40
                                                                                        halchi - $36,678.40
                                                                                        Sniperace84 - $25,216.40
                                                                                        ocropTi - $14,327.50
                                                                                        ToroGr - $8,940.36
                                                                                        7th - Sniperace84

Gonna watch it later anyway

Comment

Dukey I'll take €50 on that 6/1 if you want.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Not true.
                                                                                            It was letter pairing, and went through a number of variations before today's was settled.

Anyway;
                                                                                            it was Soule who proposed the QWERTY layout because the words "your typewriter" could be learned easily by salesmen, using only the top row of letters, to hopefully convince buyers that typing was easy.

[1]

There is a widespread urban myth that the QWERTY layout was invented to separate frequently used sequence pairs of letters. However, this is not true. For example, letters E and R, which are adjacent in QWERTY, is the most commonly paired sequence of letters that exists in the English language representing 15% of all keystrokes.

All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                              Dukey I'll take €50 on that 6/1 if you want.
                                                                                              no thanks, already took 70 on it from the two chumps here but having looked at the markets, it appears I am the chump

ah feck it, I'll still win anyway

Comment

Just wondering ne one here interested in choppin holdem manager

Comment

lol that is just a sick deal for Richie! Although, he must have blown a 20m chip lead but at that stage he was already rubbing the money on his titties
                                                                                                  I had 5.3m got 10.6k, 2nd has 4.7m and got 9.6k.

Shortie had 700k and got 4.4k

Deals favour the chip leaders really favourably.

Just jammed everything after the deal was done, nothing to play on for.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                    Are most of them not clips from season 3?
                                                                                                    Yeah but is a Season 4 trailer.

Excellent wasn't it

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                    Started watching Franklin & Bash after seeing a few trailers for it on American TV, not bad, just great to see Zac Morris back on TV. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1600199/
                                                                                                    Have the first couple episodes downloaded.

Congrats Richie sweet scoop.

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                    Got a little iffy around 3/4 and then went back to good to finish off the season.
                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Can someone put the numbers 1-8 in a random order pls, and then 1-4 same again. ty

Comment

Suggestions on what's fun to do in Dublin (City Centre/Rathmines/Ranalagh/Dundrum areas mainly) Saturday/Sunday mornings/afternoons?

I've got the night time covered

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                          Suggestions on what's fun to do in Dublin (City Centre/Rathmines/Ranalagh/Dundrum areas mainly) Saturday/Sunday mornings/afternoons?
                                                                                                          The birds you pull on friday and saturday

Comment

3 inches lost from waist, 8lbs gained. Not bad this bulking like.

Get the fuck in I think is the appropriate phrase.

Comment

@ The C Kid got around to watching The Vicious Kind last night, had no real idea of what to expect from it but it was actually pretty interesting, Adam Scott is excellent in it and Brittany Snow looks savage with black hair

Also watched Choke really like it Sam Rockwell is excellent
                                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

The birds you pull on friday and saturday
                                                                                                                Intend not going out too heavy (famous last words, I have the world's rubberiest arm) on Friday so I can get out and do something Saturday.

Your advice will probably be adhered to Sunday

Comment

Can someone put the numbers 1-8 in a random order pls, and then 1-4 same again. ty
                                                                                                                  63581274.
                                                                                                                  4312.

Done by randomkeyboardmashing.aj.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

If anyone wants to indulge in some live perving, there is a Dublin Bike Week event taking place at Grand Canal Dock. Lots of lycra-clad model types getting their leg over*.

*...their crossbars

Comment

Dublin house prices up last month Raoul. I missed the window obv!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                          Dublin house prices up last month Raoul. I missed the window obv!
                                                                                                                          statistical anomaly

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X