Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking through old files and papers and stumbled upon the deeds that I own to a nice acre plot on the the sunny northwest of the moon in Area E-5/Quadrant Foxtrot (Approximate Latitude 25° N, Longitude 30° W).
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
      Looking through old files and papers and stumbled upon the deeds that I own to a nice acre plot on the the sunny northwest of the moon in Area E-5/Quadrant Foxtrot (Approximate Latitude 25° N, Longitude 30° W).
      You'll never get planning. Agricultural value only.

Comment

A turd is swimming down the river when it spots 2 bananas,sunbathing on the riverbank.

The turd calls out to them "Hey lads! are ye coming in for a swim? the water's lovely"

One Banana turns to the other and says

SPOILER
        "Do ya hear that shit?"
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
          viffer is such a legend.
          he winds Helmuth up perfectly in this episode

Comment

No bad joke collection would be complete without the obligatory Mother-in-law gag.

What's the difference between inlaws and outlaws?

SPOILER
            Outlaws are wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by brianmc View Post
              You'll never get planning. Agricultural value only.
              Ah it'll be grand.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Written my first book for all you Golf addicts out there

Highlights include;

Chapter 1 - How to Properly Line Up Your Fourth Putt
                Chapter 2 - How to Hit a Maxfli from the Rough When You Hit a Titleist
                from the Tee
                Chapter 3 - How to Avoid the Water When You Lie 8 in a Bunker (also
                seeChapter 8)
                Chapter 4 - How to Get More Distance off the Shank
                Chapter 5 - When to Give the Ranger the Finger
                Chapter 6 - Using Your Shadow on the Greens to Maximize Earnings
                Chapter 7 - When to Implement Handicap Management
                Chapter 8 - Proper Excuses for Drinking Beer Before 9:00 a.m.
                Chapter 10 - How to Find That Ball That Everyone Else Saw Go in the
                Water
                Chapter 13 - How to Relax When You Are Hitting Three off the Tee
                Chapter 14 - When to Suggest Major Swing Corrections to Your Opponent
                Chapter 16 - When to Re-grip Your Ball Retriever

Also includes the latest GOLF terms

A Sally Gunnell - not pretty but a good runner
                A Paris Hilton - an expensive hole
                A Dennis Wise - a nasty 5 footer
                A Diegio Maradonna - a very nasty 5 footer
                A Salman Rushdie - an impossible read
                A Rio Ferdinand - Lipped out
                A Rock Hudson - thought it was straight, but it wasn't
                A Cuban - needs one more revolution
                An Elton John - a big bender that lips the rim
                An Adolf Hitler - two shots in the bunker
                A Yasser Arafat - ugly and in the sand
                A Kate Winslett - a bit fat but otherwise perfect
                A Kate Moss - bit thin
                A Gerry Adams - playing a Provisional
                A Glen Miller - kept low and didn't make it over the water
                An Arthur Scargill - a great strike but a poor result
                A Rodney King - over-clubbed
                An O. J. Simpson - got away with it
                A Paula Radcliffe - not as ugly as a Sally Gunnell but still a good
                runner
                A Princess Grace - should have taken a driver
                A Princess Di - shouldn't have taken a driver
                A Robin Cook - just died on the hill
                A Douglas Bader - looked good in the air, but didn't have the legs
                An Arsene Wenger - everyone saw where it went but you
                A Ken Livingstone - quite far left
                A Jean-Marie LePen - a long way right
                A Ladyboy - looks like an easy hole but all is not what it seems
                An elephant's arse - high and sh*tty
                A condom - safe but didn't feel real good
                A circus tent - a BIG top
                An Anna Kournikova - looks great, but unlikely to get a result
                A Vinnie Jones - nasty kick when you're not expecting it
                A Ryanair - flies well but lands a long way from the target
                A sister-in-law - up there but I know that I shouldn't be

Comment

Comment

hahahaha
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by dougee19 View Post
                      I raise you

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                        moobs is actually classified as a word now... Can't top that!
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

did ya hear the joke about the rope?

ah we'll just skip it

Comment

Did you know that a female gypsy moth can smell a male gypsy moth from over a mile away. It also applies if you take out the word moth.

Comment

what key can open any lock?

a pikey

Comment

BBV I need to get a 1TB HD. They under £50 yet?
                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Sport on the tellybox over the weekend. I even remembered the Irish soccer AJ!

Fri 26th March

Now - Rugby S14 Cheetahs v Reds SS2
                                    19:05 - Rugby ML Cardiff v Ulster Setanta
                                    19:35 - Soccer APL Galway v Shamrock Rovers RTE 2
                                    20:00 - Rugby ML Munster v Glasgow Setanta Ireland

Sat 27th March

06:35 - Rugby S14 Hurricanes v Sharks SS2
                                    08:40 - Rugby S14 Warratahs v Blues SS2
                                    11:10 - Rugby S14 Western Force v Blues SS2
                                    12:45 - Soccer EC Crystal Palace v Cardiff SS1
                                    15:00 - Soccer EPL Chelsea v Aston Villa Setanta Ireland
                                    16:30 - Rugby ML Leinster v Connacht Setanta
                                    17:30 - Soccer EPL Bolton v Man United ESPN
                                    17:30 - Rugby ZP Northampton v Wasps
                                    19:00 - Soccer La Liga Mallorca v Barcelona SS4
                                    19:30 - GAA NFL Tyrone v Derry Setanta Ireland
                                    19:30 - GAA NFL Dublin v Galway Setanta
                                    21:00 - Soccer La Liga Zaragoza v Valencia

Sun 28th March

12:00 - Soccer EPL Burnley v Blackburn SS1
                                    14:30 - Hurling NHL Kilkenny v Galway TG4
                                    16:00 - Soccer EPL Liverpool v Sunderland SS1
                                    19:00 - Soccer La Liga Villareal v Sevilla SS1
                                    20:00 - Soccer La Liga Real Madrid v Athletico Madrid SS1

Comment

Heading to the Bolton game, never being in the away end in the Reebok. It any use?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                        BBV I need to get a 1TB HD. They under £50 yet?
                                        aldi have one this week for €80

Comment

Got a good weekend ahead of me. Out to dinner in Sheffield tonight. (Hopefully) off to DTD in Nottingham tomorrow. Then going to Liverpool v Sunderland on Sunday. Good times!
                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

No posts in an hour on the WW thread, what's up?
                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Should i feel bad or glad about not knowing anything about these there werewolves?

Comment

Comment

Going home. Sweet.
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

still as good as ever

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQYDvQ1HH-E&feature=PlayList&p=7F6DD72028D2BA08&index=49[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wG6Cgmgn5U&feature=PlayList&p=7F6DD72028D 2BA08&index=51[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Not enough love for The Zep ITT,IMO.

I'm off out to get pissed.

Wolves,kill the shit outta someone tonight please.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKtfjsonPFE&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl6s1x9j4QQ&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                              No posts in an hour on the WW thread, what's up?
                                                              Its Friday
                                                              ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                              I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Feel good tune for the day

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqv8mydPE04[/ame]
                                                                ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

NIght sorted ........The Sting ...followed by Sarface ITV4
                                                                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                  http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                    US kid sings about healthcare reform

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok1EllhHgoU
                                                                    im dreading taking a slurp of a pint tonight and thinking about this

Comment

pg

there's nothing worse after rough sex with a knacker than , looking down and seeing a burst condom hanging off your knob ! Especially after you weren't wearing one
                                                                      I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.. Tom Waits

I have been told if i see some trouble to call 911, I think it's quicker to call 3 Fifty 7 .....RL Burnside

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                        sorry posting a bit too much, but you'll like this:

http://vimeo.com/9943586

Have you ever done a well Hitchhiker?

If not, would you do one?

Comment

Originally posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
                                                                          there's nothing worse after rough sex with a knacker than , looking down and seeing a burst condom hanging off your knob ! Especially after you weren't wearing one
                                                                          Fcuking sick, but I did LOL. wp.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                            Not enough love for The Zep ITT,IMO.
                                                                            Check out the love on jack whites face

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGdVC3g8Ig0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGdVC3g8Ig0[/ame]

Comment

Got a ticket for Band of Horses in the academy on June 4th today. Should be good.

Their most famous and one of their many fine songs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibE7IqEjni4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibE7IqEjni4[/ame]

Comment

I'm sitting at 2 tables with boku87, so decided to see how many tables he's playing. Crazy bastard is 47 tabling

Comment

I remember Jimmy Carr had abort lines for chat up lines gone wrong. So basically, you start a chat up line and she looks disgusted, so you have to unleash the abort line to save pride.

"Your father must have been a thief............. 'Cause you look like a pikey."

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                                                                    Got a ticket for Band of Horses in the academy on June 4th today. Should be good.

Their most famous and one of their many fine songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibE7IqEjni4
                                                                                    they're absolutely excellent live.

Saw them at Bonnaroo in Tennesee last summer. My personal musical highlight of the festival
                                                                                    Last edited by Emmet; 26-03-10, 21:09.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                      I remember Jimmy Carr had abort lines for chat up lines gone wrong. So basically, you start a chat up line and she looks disgusted, so you have to unleash the abort line to save pride.

"Your father must have been a thief............. 'Cause you look like a pikey."
                                                                                      Or.... "go on pleeeese, I really really want to bang a fat chick"

Comment

A knacker is up in court charged with beating his wife and decides to annoy everyone by having the trial conducted in Irish.

So the trial begins, and the knacker is on the stand and his lawyer says to him 'Cad is ainim duit?'. 'Micheal O'Murchu is ainim dom', he replies. 'Agus do bhean?' says the lawyer. 'Hiace' sez the knacker

Comment

get it in ahead, drawing dead after the flop...

Nice

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 3.3 Tournament, 80/160 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t5614)
                                                                                          SB (t3965)
                                                                                          BB (t3470)
                                                                                          UTG (t11557)
                                                                                          UTG+1 (t7378)
                                                                                          MP1 (t4715)
                                                                                          MP2 (t7337)
                                                                                          Hero (MP3) (t12840)
                                                                                          CO (t5159)

Hero's M: 53.50

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, K
                                                                                          4 folds, Hero bets t400, 1 fold, Button raises to t5614 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero calls t5214

Flop: (t11468) 10, 7, K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t11468) Q (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t11468) Q (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t11468

Results:
                                                                                          Button had A, Q (flush, Ace high).
                                                                                          Hero had A, K (two pair, Kings and Queens).
                                                                                          Outcome: Button won t11468

Comment

A 9 month pregnant Dublin skanger is waddling down O'Connell st in her pyjamas when all of a sudden her waters break, so she hobbles over to the nearest payphone to call her Ma....

"Ma, Maaa, me waters are after breaakinn"

Her Ma says..

"Where are ye ringin from?"...

"From me knickers down to me ankillls"

Comment

A knacker is a bit lost travelling through Cellbridge and slows down his van to shout at a pedestrian "Am i anywhere near Clane boss?"
                                                                                              "No, you're a filty knacker" replies the pedestrian

Comment

My girlfriend told me I suffer from a lack of imagination.

I said, "Yeah? Well you suffer from a lack of imagination".

That showed her.

Comment

How do you know when a knacker has an orgasm?

She drops her bag or chips
                                                                                                  Last edited by RoadSweeper; 26-03-10, 23:07.

Comment

A woodworm walks into a bar and asks "Is the bar tender here"?
                                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

this might not go down to well here but i think bringing John joe back on the late late show is poor form by RTE.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                        this might not go down to well here but i think bringing John joe back on the late late show is poor form by RTE.
                                                                                                        Details?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                          Details?
                                                                                                          hes clearly a bit retarded and i think they are cheaply exploiting him to apeal to the lowest common denomonator. I dont like the way the audience keep laughing at him either it just doesnt sit well with me

Comment

shades of
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                              hes clearly a bit retarded and i think they are cheaply exploiting him to apeal to the lowest common denomonator. I dont like the way the audience keep laughing at him either it just doesnt sit well with me
                                                                                                              Yeah saw the end of it. Tis a bit sad.

Comment

Dave has been married to his wife for more than 20 years and gets nothing but abuse from her, do this ya bol*** do that ye bas****. So one day he decides to give her a smack of a hammer. He starts to panic and decides to cut her body up into pieces and put all the pieces into seperate bin bags as they were being collected the following day. Dave breaths a sigh of relief as the bins are being taken away without a ounce of suspicion, until the doorbell rings and theres a lad in a high vis jacket on. Dave with sweat pouring down his face asks "what seems to be the problem mate?", and the binman says "buy better bags the arse fell out of this one".

Comment

Was in tears of laughter from the late late there - just too funny

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                                    Was in tears of laughter from the late late there - just too funny
                                                                                                                    well worth going to see live - he lets anyone at his show volounteer to be hypnotised.

Comment

Shame it's not per rental

Comment

Did you hear about the squirrel that came home late?

He was locked out of his tree
                                                                                                                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Why did the mushroom have a party?

Because he was a funghi!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X