© 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
      +1
      sigpic
      www.d4events.com

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
        It goes both ways but you have to live over in Scotland to see how sad the feckers are. The Plastic Paddy's are the ones with relatives however distant from Ireland. The go about their OWN Country and shout "Brits Out!" when they see an army truck. Trying to tell them it's their own home fucking army is like trying to nail jelly to a tree.

But my point about a lot of Scottish fans is that the purely support Celtic on religious grounds and nothing to do with where you live. I am from Paisley, St Mirren is our team but not everyone supports them. They are shite anyway but with no one going to see them as they support the big two, then the gate receipts are down which means they can not buy decent players anyway. A totally vicious circle.
        I'm shocked and really confused with your views here... was this jelly thing as a child and were you able to solve it?

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
          I'm shocked and really confused with your views here... was this jelly thing as a child and were you able to solve it?
          I found that if you left the jelly for about a week it was possible to nail it to the tree

smart ass :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
            +1

This link is working for me

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Is there a way to watch this on iPhone does anyone know? Or is the only way going true sky n paying for a months worth..
              Huh, Math my dear boy is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

My Poker Blog http://jason-tompkins.blogspot.com
              My twitter http://twitter.com/#!/blaaaaaah666

Comment

So painful listening to Monty shite on

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  butch is worse with his transparent false support of English players, because he's on the sky payroll

Comment

He's just immensely dislikable.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Just thought i'd share the Father's Day card that my daughter made for me. It's such a great card

Look closely at the message she put on the last line of the 2nd pic. I lol'd for ages!

Comment

McIllroy nailed it
                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

this "lets go Rory" chant the yanks are barking out reminds me of early primary school

Comment

I think Monty does really well in the commentary box especially for a guy who was such a pain in the arse as a player.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Just pulled in outside my gaf and went to put the window up, here a clunking noise and nothing happens. Open the door and the window drops down into the car door and it wont come back up again!! I look forward to it getting robbed during the night

Comment

everything I touch has turned to shit this week.
                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                  Just pulled in outside my gaf and went to put the window up, here a clunking noise and nothing happens. Open the door and the window drops down into the car door and it wont come back up again!! I look forward to it getting robbed during the night
                                  What colour is it

Comment

should probably get the head gasket looked at in the morning imo

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

anyone else want to play Werewolf? could use a few more bodies, and game starts tomorrow.
                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

that card needs more love, great kids mr and mrs flushdraw must have

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                          What colour is it
                                          Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                          should probably get the head gasket looked at in the morning imo
                                          I forgot to include that the car is red and the head gasket seems fine so no idea on how to fix it.

Comment

I forgot to include that the car is red and the head gasket seems fine so no idea on how to fix it.
                                            Be awesome if it rains

Comment

He's good at golf.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

This should cheer you up Ste from your bad beat (didn't realise it was when I texted you) and your car troubles

That is one smart looking cat wouldn't you agree?

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

The Open leaderboard makes for some incredible reading.
                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

I have never seen golf like this.

Fucking amazing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post

Fucking amazing stuff.
                                                      i have never seen a cat like this

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

So who else isn't watching the golf

Gotta be finishing Season 2 of Justified.

Comment

Donk Magnet has probably turned it off already

Comment

A lot will be made of Rorys 'record score' if he wins it at -15 or something, beating Tigers -12 record.

But the course has clearly been set up wrong this week - the US Open is supposed to be won by a score of around Evens/-1/-2. +5 won it 2006 and 2007. When Tiger won with -12 the next best was +3.

Yet at the moment there are 21 players under par, its playing like an easy parkland course for a bog standard event.

Comment

lol wife is out, so playin a bit of poker and watching last nights strike force

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                Kinda curious about the early house situation in Dublin nowadays. About 8 weeks ago I was heading into the Jameson Distillery tour with a brother who lives in the US. We had an hour to spare, and all the pubs around smithfield were closed.

Have some fond memories of those pubs from 20 years ago. Was kinda depressing strolling around there, and nothing open.
                                                                There are 2 on Capel Street, just up from Smithfield, the boars head (hugh the owner is absolutely sound guy) and Slatterys (which has changed hands over the years, and i think has a pole dancing club upstairs)

Boars head place to go...
                                                                Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                  every time i see a post of yours I hear lazare shouting SHRAAAAPPPPP in the background lol
                                                                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                    T..
                                                                    Did you have a big hand when you bet out the turn thats kinda what i had you on i only had AQ seemed like overpair or set really. Obvioulsy understandable if ya dont wana say.
                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

every time i see a post of yours I hear lazare shouting SHRAAAAPPPPP in the background lol
                                                                      lol, i'll try not to post on sunday morning's then!

Comment

This should cheer you up Ste from your bad beat (didn't realise it was when I texted you) and your car troubles

That is one smart cat Danny window trouble only recent thankfully didnt happen on way home from Dundalk.

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                        Be awesome if it rains
                                                                        Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post

But have you seen (a) golf like this? Black bag window with silver trim, thinking of going into the wondow tint business
                                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                          Did you have a big hand when you bet out the turn thats kinda what i had you on i only had AQ seemed like overpair or set really. Obvioulsy understandable if ya dont wana say.
                                                                          sorry which hand was this? what seat were you in? d
                                                                          Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Donk Magnet has probably turned it off already
                                                                            I set them up you knock them down

What is strike force?

Comment

I've checked the updates every now and then, but apart from that have completely ignored it most of the wkend.

Have other things that need to be done before I collapse - ironing a shirt for work tomorrow and booking a flight home for Tues.

Then I'm going to watch either Pumping Iron or (finally) start Mad Men.

Comment

What is strike force?
                                                                                mixed martial arts, same as UFC but better (most of the time anyway)

Comment

sorry which hand was this? what seat were you in? d
                                                                                  Directly to your left on first table. Ah it makes no odds really only took notice casue i knew twas you. It wasnt even a big pot really you limped utg.
                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Shrap which strikeforce was on last night, wasnt to dl a link but dont want to ruin it through google and seeing who wins

Comment

actually speaking of that, i think Lazare said earlier saying the internet had made the introverts into extroverts etc., and how shy CC was at the ipb game whereas online he posts a lot. I'm probably one of the few cases who is incredibly introvert online and rarely post because i delete most of the stuff i type, whereas live i'm pretty sociable.

go figure.

Comment

Shrap which strikeforce was on last night, wasnt to dl a link but dont want to ruin it through google and seeing who wins
                                                                                        want me to post the links with cousins?

Comment

want me to post the links with cousins?
                                                                                          Replied and site crashed if you want shrap or even the main fight or event number (if its like ufc) and can find it then. Its not the grand prix is it yet?

Comment

Replied and site crashed if you want shrap or even the main fight or event number (if its like ufc) and can find it then. Its not the grand prix is it yet?
                                                                                            done. yup, it's the grand prix.

Comment

Directly to your left on first table. Ah it makes no odds really only took notice casue i knew twas you. It wasnt even a big pot really you limped utg.
                                                                                              Think I had a draw and bet out, the auld 2 ways to win the pot. Can't put a face to you though, should have said hello, did you get moved tables? our table was colourful
                                                                                              Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Think I had a draw and bet out, the auld 2 ways to win the pot. Can't put a face to you though, should have said hello, did you get moved tables? our table was colourful
                                                                                                Thought you got moved?? Im paying v little attention pretty tired after the Tipp match jus mad for bed. Still a ticket would be nice. You have a nice stack good luck.
                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Thought you got moved?? Im paying v little attention pretty tired after the Tipp match jus mad for bed. Still a ticket would be nice. You have a nice stack good luck.
                                                                                                  sorry my bad, thought you were talking about the Northern poker live game... yep it was a set, have a nice stack just need to concentrate, thanks...

it would be nice to win a package so early - lol just moved back to your table....
                                                                                                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                    where could I hook my gf up with a course of 6 or 8 golf lessons? she is a teacher so want to get her some to pass the time while she is on holiday.
                                                                                                    Kevin Foy in stepaside is very good.

Also keep a eye on Citydeal,have seen lessons there often.

Comment

was it Jbravado's dad that had money on Rory a couple of years ago to win a major before he was 30. I think I remember him getting 50/1??

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                        A lot will be made of Rorys 'record score' if he wins it at -15 or something, beating Tigers -12 record.

But the course has clearly been set up wrong this week - the US Open is supposed to be won by a score of around Evens/-1/-2. +5 won it 2006 and 2007. When Tiger won with -12 the next best was +3.

Yet at the moment there are 21 players under par, its playing like an easy parkland course for a bog standard event.
                                                                                                        They wanted the greens much faster but they got a lot of rain. This would have made a massive difference.

Comment

Originally posted by K1NG View Post
                                                                                                          I've checked the updates every now and then, but apart from that have completely ignored it most of the wkend.

Have other things that need to be done before I collapse - ironing a shirt for work tomorrow and booking a flight home for Tues.

Then I'm going to watch either Pumping Iron or (finally) start Mad Men.
                                                                                                          If you watch Pumping Iron give us a report have thought about downloading it a couple of times but kept putting it on the back burner.

Mad Men is good I don't love it as some of the other folk around here, it is played out really well with the characters the performance they put in and the look style and feel to it are great but for me it just drags in spots and doesn't get as much love from me compared to other shows I like.

I doubt you will go wrong if you decide to watch it.

Ah I thought it was some cheesy 80's B movie

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                                            They wanted the greens much faster but they got a lot of rain. This would have made a massive difference.
                                                                                                            it's still the same course everyone else is playing on, and he is still hammering the field .
                                                                                                            It could alse be argued the standard is higher these days, (incl equipment)

Comment

smurph and big hand in one sentance????

if you had of raised she would have folded

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                                smurph and big hand in one sentance????

if you had of raised she would have folded
                                                                                                                back to stalking someone you
                                                                                                                Follow me in twitterland

Comment

HD quality stream here, looks mad

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

If you watch Pumping Iron give us a report have thought about downloading it a couple of times but kept putting it on the back burner.
                                                                                                                    is that the schwarzenegger pumping iron? if so, it's a must watch. greatest arnie performance ever. he owns the hulk big time. absolute classic

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                      it's still the same course everyone else is playing on, and he is still hammering the field .
                                                                                                                      It could alse be argued the standard is higher these days, (incl equipment)
                                                                                                                      His point was that the course was too easy for everyone. I'm just saying it would have been a very different tournament in terms of the scores coming in across the board had the greens been firmer.

Comment

The 2010 version of the crane kick was horrendous

Comment

99% sure I'm playing a bot HU on Party

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X