X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
    What did phantom_lord do wrong??
    He wasnt on time for 2 days in a row in the WW game.

Harsh but fair imo

Comment

Probably multi-accounting - he pretended to be someone else, that's not his real pic in his avatar.

Edit: Ugh, the two who got in before me are funnier.
      "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

The Tardy Lord imo

Comment

Pft, any fool can out a werewolf when they are standing there with their big stupid werewolf head on them howling. I outed Icarus ages ago when I spotted he was the type who would one day succumb to werewolfism

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            reminds me of the scene in the Sopranos where Johnny Sac is heading out of the house on business, leaving Jenny Sac (his enormously fat wife to whom he is totally devoted - and who is also supposed to be on a diet - behind). He forgets something and heads back to the house to get it and walks in on Jenny stuffing her face from a large box full of twinkies.

Was it something like that?
            Think my beard was hiding all the chocolate smeared over my face but pretty accurate imo
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ok I just spent 10 minutes looking for the clip from Fr Ted with the nun stuffing her face with chocolate. Really should do some work.
              "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

I smell a RAT so I do. I'm getting the Slipper.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                  Ok I just spent 10 minutes looking for the clip from Fr Ted with the nun stuffing her face with chocolate. Really should do some work.
                  Thought that counts!

Having fun here today, anyone wanna tell me what these sentences have in common?

A man, a plan, a canal: Panama.

Evil did I dwell; lewd I did live.

Live not on evil.

Murder for a jar of red rum.
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

they're all Palindromes

Comment

Originally posted by dougee19 View Post
                      Thought that counts!

Having fun here today, anyone wanna tell me what these sentences have in common?

A man, a plan, a canal: Panama.

Live not on evil.

Murder for a jar of red rum.
                      Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                      they're all Palindromes
                      Thats quick

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                        they're all Palindromes
                        And more particularly, this is the most obvious palindrome ever written:

Comment

Can you unlock the werewolf thread before my F5 key strikes back at me?!

Comment

Purged in LuckyLloyds reign of terror

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                              Thats quick
                              my head is still in "Quiz Mode" from last night, surprising really, as it should be in "Concrete Block" mode

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                Purged in LuckyLloyds reign of terror
                                you'll be getting airbrushed out of the old photos of the Gang of Six in Pravda next

"didn't there use to be six of those mods, I definitely remember some grungy guy who didn't like poor people?"

"silence you fool, it is not wise to discuss such things - the walls have ears"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

in some sort of roundabout way, i will now tell a Cold war joke to add to the general gaiety of the nation:

Moscow 1961, a long line of people are standing patiently in wait at the government-run bread store. The queue inches forward slowly through the driving snow. A man reaches the counter only to be informed that they have just sold the last loaf of bread.

He loses the plot entirely and starts screaming abuse, cursing the Communist Party, the Politburo and the ghosts of Stalin and Lenin. The crowd look on in shocked silence. Finally an older man wearing Great Patriotic War medals steps forward and takes the man by the arm. He says "Comrade, control yourself! In the days of Comrade Stalin, there could only be one punishment for such talk." He then makes a pistol from his fingers, puts them to his head and pulls an imaginary trigger. The man immediately calms down and, very shaken, returns home to his apartment.

His wife is waiting for him and starts to give him some grief about coming home empty-handed when she sees the expression on his face.
                                "What's wrong Ivan?"
                                "Something serious has happened Natascha."
                                "Have they run out of bread?"
                                "No, it's worse than that - they've run out of bullets!"

expect a resurgence in such humour in Ireland over the coming decade
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

^^^^^^

This is where someone posts a picture of the fat video shop owner in the simpsons with the quote "Worst Joke Ever"

Comment

When you stop and think about them, treadmills are fucking dangerous.
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

True, they are also nothing like running whatsoever.
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

(Warning: Contains scenes some viewers may find distressing.... Actually... American's doing stupid sh1t... so probably not)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p1aGxtWZZQ[/ame]
                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                          True, they are also nothing like running whatsoever.
                                          They're more like running than those ridiculous cross country trainers though.

Comment

I got it dougee
                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                              I got it dougee
                                              was waiting, cheers
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

off to galway now yehawwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                  "Worst Joke Ever"
                                                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

ahaha, the camera stuck in his face after is so lousy.
                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

What do you call an Italian with a rubber toe?

SPOILER
                                                      Roberto

Comment

What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?

SPOILER
                                                        "Where's my tractor?"

Comment

Did you hear about the magic tractor?

SPOILER
                                                          It went down the road and turned into a field

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDicsUNZpZs[/ame]
                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Johnjoe is back on The Late Late Show tonight due to the clocks going forward this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                ^^^^^^

This is where someone posts a picture of the fat video shop owner in the simpsons with the quote "Worst Joke Ever"
                                                                I don't know why I bother to interact with you Philly Steins

Comment

it didn't skip to the 20min mark for me.

I watched the whole episode before I realised why you posted that...

Come Dine with Me is excellent though

Comment

Johnnie and Michael are in Australia the last 8 months with still no sign of any work. They're broke with no way of getting home.

They're sitting on the beach depressed staring out to the ocean, contemplating how long it would take to swim home, when just then a big huge 50 foot hand comes up out of the water 100 yards out.

The big massive hand moves really slowly all the way over to the left, then moves really slowly all the way over to the right, before coming back to the middle and sinking back out of sight.

Michael turns to Johnnie and says....

SPOILER
                                                                    "Fuck me that was some wave"
                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Luckmode
                                                                      Originally posted by eagle eye
                                                                      If I was a werewolf my first two munches would be luckmode and then hitchiker for leaving us stuck with him.

And hitch isn't even in the game!
                                                                      Coming from the person who replies to my pm last night with "fuck off and never pm me again"

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                        Johnnie and Michael are in Australia the last 8 months with still no sign of any work. They're broke with no way of getting home.

They're sitting on the beach depressed staring out to the ocean, contemplating how long it would take to swim home, when just then a big huge 50 foot hand comes up out of the water 100 yards out.

The big massive hand moves really slowly all the way over to the left, then moves really slowly all the way over to the right, before coming back to the middle and sinking back out of sight.

Michael turns to Johnnie and says....

SPOILER
                                                                        "Fuck me that was some wave"
                                                                        apropos of this: (needs be read in an Australian accent)

Middle of the outback, Australia.

Guy is driving along the dusty road in his ute when he comes across a farmer walking down the road with a sheep slung over each shoulder. He naturally wonders what is going on and stops to chat.

"G'day mate, are ya shearing?"

"naw mate, I'm gonna fuck 'em both meself"

Comment

My Thai bride says I have a big cock.

Sorry BBV, I forgot my punctuation.

My Thai bride says, "I have a big cock".
                                                                          Last edited by mdoug; 26-03-10, 14:04.
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

what a bunch of plebs

Comment

they're the test case for the wider PS

don't worry, gravity will take charge at some point

Comment

The werewolf thread came me a few genuine lol's with the Luckmode character (actually thought he was DBC when he 1st reg'ed on here cause it was during the ban, must be the other guy who was banned). He's so bad even Finkel is scoring points off him

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel
                                                                                Your an imbecile and if you are a villager then your a hinderence to us

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFZHpzTNzK4[/ame]

Comment

That Brian Horan has some head on him.

Comment

Dapper looking bunch aren't they?

Comment

My Thai bride says I have a big cock.

Sorry, I forgot my punctuation.

My Thai bride says, "I have a big cock".
                                                                                        Rewritten for your open spot in town tonight (go with the 4 egg sugar rush, regrets are for tomorrow)

So I decide to get a mail order bride
                                                                                        I went thru the the Russian, the Korean, the Vietnamese catalog and finally settle on a Thai bride, sur ya gotta love the curries me mate said

Anyhu I ring her home and she comes on, her English isn't up to much, but sur neither is mine har har
                                                                                        And she says "I have a big cock"

Durty I thought, Sur it will be too late when she finds out
                                                                                        Ya; ya grand, no problems there love

She flies over, looker lads, a looker, lovely arse, straight to the registry office, 6 cans of dutch by the canal and back to mine, she never had a better time

Up stairs, ive the clothes off before i hit the top step
                                                                                        we get to the room, she starts to undress, turns her back on me and takes off the rest
                                                                                        oooohh lads, such an arse
                                                                                        finally she turns around and says
                                                                                        "I have a big cock"
                                                                                        and I tell ya HE wasn't joking!

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                                          That Blair Horan has some head on him.
                                                                                          he must be the only balding man in the world that decided to accentuate the condition.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                              The werewolf thread came me a few genuine lol's with the Luckmode character (actually thought he was DBC when he 1st reg'ed on here cause it was during the ban, must be the other guy who was banned). He's so bad even Finkel is scoring points off him
                                                                                              Originally Posted by Howard_Finkel

I doubt Finkel is scoring points off him tbh with his use of your and his spelling of hinderance.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                Originally Posted by Howard_Finkel

I doubt Finkel is scoring points off him tbh with his use of your and his spelling of hinderance.
                                                                                                It is every Irish mans right, nah duty to use incorrect spelling and/or grammar
                                                                                                Id like to have seen you go up to joyce with yer grammar nazi hat on

so now

Comment

Forget Your Wire And The Sopranos, With Jedward, Crystal Swing, And Now John Joe Again, The Late Late Is Firmly Re-Establishing It's Position As The Number One TV Show Ever.

Comment

If your proclivities are tending towards African women you need to come to Nairobi, absolutely fabulous IMO.

an hour in crazy traffic out to the airport for a flight after my 5:20 AM post to find that Virgin delayed the flight by 20 hours.
                                                                                                    two hours of calls and messing to book on to the BA flight at 2.30 AM
                                                                                                    two hours in traffic to get back into town, so I went back to our customer to help them out with some other minor issues I hadn't had time for during the week that involved going back in the traffic for another two hours.

Eventually I get back to the hotel planning a swim and a nice Indian meal before heading back to the airport, grab some internet and start making a whingy FML post on BBV when a call comes that the main problem that I've been trying to get the incompetent American fuckwits to fix has happened again.
                                                                                                    Now I need to go back and start over again , maybe even tear up my ticket and stay next week, though I don't think it will come to that.

Double FML with brass knobs on.
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                      Dapper looking bunch aren't they?

Tbh im getting sick/bored of all the
                                                                                                      "we took the poor wage during the boom" stuff

They took public jobs because except for a few lectures and technicians in Uni's and some of the upper management types MOST of the rest of them couldn't get better jobs than the public sector ones

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                        If your proclivities are tending towards African women you need to come to Nairobi, absolutely fabulous IMO.

an hour in crazy traffic out to the airport for a flight after my 5:20 AM post to find that Virgin delayed the flight by 20 hours.
                                                                                                        two hours of calls and messing to book on to the BA flight at 2.30 AM
                                                                                                        two hours in traffic to get back into town, so I went back to our customer to help them out with some other minor issues I hadn't had time for during the week that involved going back in the traffic for another two hours.

Eventually I get back to the hotel planning a swim and a nice Indian meal before heading back to the airport, grab some internet and start making a whingy FML post on BBV when a call comes that the main problem that I've been trying to get the incompetent American fuckwits to fix has happened again.
                                                                                                        Now I need to go back and start over again , maybe even tear up my ticket and stay next week, though I don't think it will come to that.

Double FML with brass knobs on.
                                                                                                        AWA

Africa Wins Again

Comment

Strange bunch alright

One delegate approached the media table and threw pieces of tissue at reporters, saying they should be ashamed of themselves.
                                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

ugh just handed in an abortion of a paper, procrastination will be the death of me. awesome referencing and bibliography though; ty hitchhiker.

Comment

Lol

Did heroin fucked minor celebrity (Peaches Geldof) woke up in scientology center

Last Thanksgiving I was staying at a friends house for a few days before a trip to South America. I'd been spending most the time on the couch for the three days I was at the house. My friend lived with her boyfriend and one other girl who was "recording" her "album." I would occasionally see this girl leaving early in the morning and coming back late at night while I was on the couch. On my final day at the house, Thanksgiving day, the girl returns at about 2:30am (Thanksgiving festivities would start in a few hours.) I'd kicked back a few beers already and was having fun sitting watching TV. She comes in and pauses for a moment looking at me. She says "have you been living here the whole time I have?" I laughed and thought this question strange, she was showing how oblivious she was to the world. I said that I had only been at the house for 2 days. She sits next to me and we begin talking about tattoos, which both of us have a good amount of. She had a cute English accent and wasn't bad looking at all. The tattoo discussion leads to us deciding we should get each others names tattooed on each other. At 3am I grab my friends car keys, and head out. We drive all over Hollywood looking for a tattoo parlor, with no luck. While driving around we get on the topic of drugs. At this point in my life I was very into all drugs, as was she. She told me she had a bit of heroin she brought with her from the UK and asked me if I was game. I was so the hunt began.

We drove all around LA looking for the supplies we needed. We drove to various pharmacies looking for needles and cotton. We finally found one, which as a look back on would be a funny sight. A well dressed guy and girl walk in an 4am looking for a 10 pack of diabetic syringes. We get them and begin the drive home. On the way back she mentions this is heroin base, meaning we need to dissolve this in lemon (I guess this is a British thing, I never have seen this in my years in NYC.) We stop at a Dennys, asking them for a stack of lemons. Once again we got strange looks but it worked. We get back to the house, where I was promptly yelled at for stealing my friends car, and getting warned what I was about to get myself into. Once all the commotion settles down, we go to the girls room and rig up. At about 5am I was high as a kite and we start to watch a movie. Things get hot and heavy and before I know it we're naked. I go down on her while we're still having odd conversations about mutual friends and past hookups. I was too high to get hard and she knew it. After blowing me for a few minutes she asks if I was ok. I tell her I'm to high to get it up. I then immediately remember I'd packed a Cialis in my bag. I run out of the room, bring it back, and pop it in front of her. She laughs as we continue to have a naked dance party on her bed. I finally feel the blood rush to my member and the action begins. We did it every way possible, and for a young girl she sure knew how to work it.

This is where things get weird. Close to 8am she starts saying how someone was coming to pick her up. We'd continued to use all night so I was quite foggy about the happenings. I faintly remember her asking me for a ride and me driving her somewhere. I awoke at about 1pm in a sauna, throwing up all over the place. I started freaking out. I look around and see her on an exercise machine outside the room, looking in about the same shape as me. I get out of the room and people come past me cleaning the puke like it was nothing to them. I'm standing in the room groggy, in a speedo, and confused as hell. I look around and read some stuff realizing I'm in the Celebrity Scientology Center in LA. This girl ended up being a hardcore Scientologist and a D-List celebrity, and we were doing a process called Purif. I showered, got my clothes on, got her, and drove back to my friends, nodding out and puking the whole way.

Needless to say when I got back my friend and her boyfriend were pissed. I had "ruined" Thanksgiving. I sluggishly passed the day along and at 11pm went to LAX and flew to South America. Not until days later when I looked through my camera of the pictures of that night did I fully realize everything.

TL;DR: Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology center, ruined Thanksgiving, left the country.
                                                                                                              Includes lots of pics, the NSFW ones are here and here
                                                                                                              Last edited by Wreck; 26-03-10, 15:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                reminds me of the scene in the Sopranos where Johnny Sac is heading out of the house on business, leaving Jenny Sac (his enormously fat wife to whom he is totally devoted - and who is also supposed to be on a diet - behind). He forgets something and heads back to the house to get it and walks in on Jenny stuffing her face from a large box full of twinkies.

Was it something like that?
                                                                                                                Spoliers please, I working my way through the sopranos, luckily ive got past that. I was watching it a few days ago and my friend walks in and goes
                                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                                "has Christopher killed Adrianna yet" fuckin piece of shit.

Comment

Im such a clown when im drunk, went to the jackpot last night and made a tool of myself. Someone got really annoyed when i made a call with 4th pair on a 4 flush board. I done a fist pump and started praising myself on how good i was to make that class call.

Table were pretty annoyed at my attitude so i said i would flip with anyone for whatever i had at the table ~€300 No takers thank god cause god knows what would have happened if i had lost, prob spew of 5 or 6 hundred.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by BlindLimper; 26-03-10, 15:49.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPMWGU9zYG4[/ame]

Comment

Check out the hand 12 minutes into the episode. Genius line from Viffer - "9 BALL CORNER POCKET"

Opr

Comment

Puke

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 38 Tournament, 400/800 Blinds 50 Ante (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

SB (t16000)
                                                                                                                        Hero (BB) (t11000)

Hero's M: 8.46

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, 7
                                                                                                                        SB bets t15950 (All-In), Hero calls t10150 (All-In)

Flop: (t22000) J, Q, K (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t22000) 10 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t22000) J (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t22000

Results:
                                                                                                                        SB had 10, J (full house, Jacks over tens).
                                                                                                                        Hero had A, 7 (straight, Ace high).
                                                                                                                        Outcome: SB won t22000

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X