This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
    22 mins of my 20's left ... just would like to thank my friend Capt. Morgan for an enjoyable decade!
    Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    I was celebrating my 20th Birthday the day you were born
    Happy Birthdays gents !

19th june is also my dads aniversary, 26 years today, bittersweet fathers day.

Anyways, as is the tradition...

Guy Clark and Verlon Thompson at the UT student union ballroom. 9.18.08
    This too shall pass.

Comment

I know I am only new here but could you all please vote for my friends daughter in this competition. Thanks in advance.

Here is the link

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
        When I see someone wearing a Celtic Jersey I insta right them off of being capable of having any thing intelligent to say on any topic, ever.
        Yip, time for this legend to make another appearance.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
          I have nothing but complete contempt for Celtic fans from ireland. 99% of them are morons of the highest order and its where the majority of this hun bulshit stems from
          This statement is SO untrue. The Glasgow fans are MUCH worse! And trust me the huns bullshit isn't the maj from them.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          In fairness a weekend in Glasgow for a Celtic game is actually fairly enjoyable.
          Only been to Parkhead once buts its an impressive enough stadium. Just lolled to myself because I was going to say 'a few years ago' but realised it was actually back in 2001.

Glasgow is fairly OK if you are not looking for trouble - wear colours to game then go back to hotel and change into normal Saturday night clothes, don't get dragged into stupid rebel singsongs in gallowglass area or whatever its called. It was December though and it was bitterly subzero cold so might have been a case of people not having energy to fight. Was with crew where girls outnumbered guys so may have been the civilising influence effect as well.

Vague memory of backing a horse called Cyfor Malta in a Ladbrokes in Glasgow on the Saturday and winning enough to cover the weekend which was nice.
          I would have never allowed my son to wear any football colours in and around Glasgow. I made a point of not going to Glasgow when old firm games were on as the amount of drunk arseholes around the place are unreal. Not sure where you are talking about with Gallowglass, maybe the Gallowgate? It is not that far from Parkhead. It is a market place with a load of Del Boy type traders.

I spent 30 years of my life living in Paisley. I had friends that I can not tell you what their religions were as we never asked. I ended up in a Non-Denom school which I find is far healthier as all religions are mixed. School is about education, not what religion you are and I am glad they started knocking down a lot of the schools and integrating them.

There are some places like Coatbridge where biggotry is huge and most conversations start with "What team do you support" That sort of shite pisses me off.

I am saddened to see this sort of crap erupt in the BBV. We have all got on so well with the huge mix of us here. I hope not to wake up to that again as it makes an uncomfortable read, especially when someone says they wont be bringing it up again and a few idiots keep it going and going (you know who you are)

Comment

Originally posted by davidadams View Post
            I know I am only new here but could you all please vote for my friends daughter in this competition. Thanks in advance.

Here is the link

http://www.next.co.uk/model-competit...me-idg0nf1prn/
            This is the biggest joke ever. I did this for my baby and it was nothing to do with which baby was cute, just how many friends you can get to vote. I find that so unethical. I didn't realise how bitchy the mothers got and some were trading insults about each others kids!

Best of luck to your friends daughter though and sorry if that came across as harsh. After entering the last comp I was put off the whole Next thing!

Comment

Heard a few hours ago that Clarence 'Big Man' Clemons died after suffering complications after a stroke. He was the key figure in The E Street Band, incredibly popular. I was genuinely moved after hearing the news.

So glad I got to go to see him with Bruce & Co in the RDS last year, obviously they will never be quite the same again without him. He wasn't in the best of health at that time either. RIP

In the summer of 1971, when an ambitious Shore rat named Bruce Springsteen was playing at an Asbury Park bar called the Student Prince and writing songs …

Stockholm June 7th 09 Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band

Comment

Originally posted by davidadams View Post

Here is the link

http://www.next.co.uk/model-competit...me-idg0nf1prn/
                Done
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Beer-wine-beer-facebook, not a good idea!

Comment

I believe I have heard of someone making a comment about someone else, and assigning that per5son to a certain group of people that the original person does not like. Let me attest to my disagreement with such matters by adjoining the original person to a group for which I have issues and make generalizations about them in turn.
                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by K1NG View Post
                      Beer-wine-beer-facebook, not a good idea!
                      welcome to my world
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

The latest Music King is a tie, need some votes today to swing it to someone winning.

MSN go vote there

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                            The latest Music King is a tie, need some votes today to swing it to someone winning.

MSN go vote there

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=9652
                            ok give me a little while to listen to them !
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

I hate that bit of the morning when you wake up and know you need to check your phone to see what you did.

So far nothing beyond a bit of standard egotism on here that I'm sure ye all won't hold against me.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                I hate that bit of the morning when you wake up and know you need to check your phone to see what you did.

So far nothing beyond a bit of standard egotism on here that I'm sure ye all won't hold against me.
                                Hitchiker has challenged you to a dual to the death.
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                  This statement is SO untrue. The Glasgow fans are MUCH worse! And trust me the huns bullshit isn't the maj from them.
                                  Ah yeah I know it may be worse over there but my point was at least they are from there so have a reason to support the club.

Most Irish people that support Celtic do so because they think they are Irish without knowing anything about their history. Why dont they support the original Irish club in scotland if it bothers them that much?

No they want to support Celtic because it gives them an excuse to listen to the Wolf Tones and say stupid shit like "fuck the huns" while being completely ignorant on the matter. If people want to support Celtic because they happen to be one of the better teams in a shit football league and shit football floats your boat then thats fair enough but as soon as they bring this secretarian bullshit into it they will forever be wrote off as a drooler

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                    Quick online poker question: Won a ticket to a super-sat on Boylepoker later today. If I unreg do I get the entry fee back as tournament credit or do I have to play? Prob gonna play anyway but it's just that the option of tournament credit could be tempting.
                                    You can't unreg from sats won on ipoker

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                      Hitchiker has challenged you to a dual to the death.
                                      Hitch knows what's up.

Comment

I told you to erase all the messages................good boy
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

So Barca have reportedly signed Alexis Sanchez after Chelsea have had a bid turned down. Their just greedy at this stage IMO, scary how good that attack is. RIP competitive football for the next five years
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                            I told you to erase all the messages................good boy
                                            Wha? Don't fuck with me Michelle I'm tender...

Comment

Wha? Don't fuck with me Michelle I'm tender...
                                              jayus u must have been very bad

im kinda dissapointed now !
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

I think I have the 'John O'Shea's' ......

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                  Are we rapidsharing or megauploading or hotfiling these days?
                                                  RS all the way although all these new flash in the pan ones pop up and then fade fast, RS seems to be still holding itself steady and should hopefully be around a long time.

I am just holding off topping up my account again as tv season seems to be quiet at the moment.

They have changed their business model once more but its too unlimited downloading which I really hope they keep up with.

In conclusions RS

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                  Rapidshare links seem to be getting updated less than before. A lot of people are switching to fileserve from what I can see. I can't say for definite though and I still have a few months of RS left to use anyway so I'll be waiting until then before switching.
                                                  Nope not at all there is a few places dedicated to RS and a lot more which you can find through searching would totally be comfortable in saying to people to go with a RS account.

I had switched to HF before as I wanted to try out a different fileserve thank god their service was shite as they now seem to be dead in the water and would of hated to have a 1 year account with them.

I wont be moving away from RS again anytime soon.
                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

LOL Donk Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                      LOL Donk Magnet
                                                      Go on Rory you legend- close it out

Comment

great game on tv at the mo between Armagh and Derry

Comment

Waking after 2pm is a strange sensation. Considering 4 of the lads have been out and back from 18 holes, I feel fairly lazy just rolling out of bed now!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                            LOL Donk Magnet
                                                            what did i miss?
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

great game on tv at the mo between Armagh and Derry

game on

Comment

anyone going to the Bruce game in newbridge today , passing my way, id like to have a few beers!

or would anyone even come and collect me please
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Quality GAA match this.
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

anyone going to the Bruce game in newbridge today , passing my way, id like to have a few beers!

or would anyone even come and collect me please
                                                                    Id consider going if the reg wasnt 30%. gtfo imo

Comment

Id consider going if the reg wasnt 30%. gtfo imo
                                                                      The fucking reg is bananas

Comment

anyone who pays 30% reg is mental

vote with your feet MSN and don't go

edit: its 25%
                                                                        Last edited by Loopz; 19-06-11, 14:42. Reason: still crazy fees

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post

Its been changed to 50 + 15

Comment

If you go MSN hand them 62.50e

Comment

What a start by Clare

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                What a start by Clare
                                                                                Crazy stuff from the keeper there though. Cracking game

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post

I dont care how much the reg is as im after getting around liz to drive and believe me i will more than make it back in bottles of bud
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Just made the sickest fry up there only to discover then I've no fresh bread. Fuck sake.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                      Just made the sickest fry up there only to discover then I've no fresh bread. Fuck sake.
                                                                                      no bread or no fresh bread?

as u can toast the stale bread!
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Or make french toast.
                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

That's rotten your off your rocker!

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                          Same thing happened to me earlier but was able to source some of this was buried on the kitchen table so was a handy substitute

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                            That's rotten your off your rocker!

Same thing happened to me earlier but was able to source some of this was buried on the kitchen table so was a handy substitute

Shut up Danny. The best toast comes from stale bread FACT
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Why have there been so many beer companies advertisement campeigns about achieving the "perfect pint" recently? Seems to be the buzz thing over the last year from beer marketers. Like a pint of Heineken hasn't suddenly got any nicer since they've started scraping a trowel like tool across the head of a pint, if anything the thought of them using a tool that's lieing around the bar in stagnant water would acually turn people off buying it I'd imagine.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Shut up Danny. The best toast comes from stale bread FACT
                                                                                                You be all kinds of mad if you eat stale/moldy bread

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                  if anything the thought of them using a tool that's lieing around the bar in stagnant water would acually turn people off buying it I'd imagine.
                                                                                                  Has been the standard way to serve a beer in Belgium forever, and them lads know beer!

Comment

Peachy

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                      You be all kinds of mad if you eat stale/moldy bread
                                                                                                      I DIDN'T say mouldy. Slightly hard is nice
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Tipp unstopable despite being poor to start. I fear for us in the Munster Final

Comment

I DIDN'T say mouldy. Slightly hard is nice
                                                                                                          I heard you like it hard than that, Michelle!
                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                            Why have there been so many beer companies advertisement campeigns about achieving the "perfect pint" recently? Seems to be the buzz thing over the last year from beer marketers. Like a pint of Heineken hasn't suddenly got any nicer since they've started scraping a trowel like tool across the head of a pint, if anything the thought of them using a tool that's lieing around the bar in stagnant water would acually turn people off buying it I'd imagine.
                                                                                                            Anyone messes with the ice-cream top on my heineken is in trouble !!
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

this girls talents knows no bounds imo

i suppose it would be handy when you are trying to explain to a class of 6 yearolds how there is 3 people in one god

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                I heard you like it hard than that, Michelle!
                                                                                                                HARDER
                                                                                                                HARDER than that michelle

pfffftttt

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Been watching the first season of GOT over the last few days, just finished the most recent episode. Class stuff

Comment

Ah yeah I know it may be worse over there but my point was at least they are from there so have a reason to support the club.

Most Irish people that support Celtic do so because they think they are Irish without knowing anything about their history. Why dont they support the original Irish club in scotland if it bothers them that much?

No they want to support Celtic because it gives them an excuse to listen to the Wolf Tones and say stupid shit like "fuck the huns" while being completely ignorant on the matter. If people want to support Celtic because they happen to be one of the better teams in a shit football league and shit football floats your boat then thats fair enough but as soon as they bring this secretarian bullshit into it they will forever be wrote off as a drooler
                                                                                                                    It goes both ways but you have to live over in Scotland to see how sad the feckers are. The Plastic Paddy's are the ones with relatives however distant from Ireland. The go about their OWN Country and shout "Brits Out!" when they see an army truck. Trying to tell them it's their own home fucking army is like trying to nail jelly to a tree.

But my point about a lot of Scottish fans is that the purely support Celtic on religious grounds and nothing to do with where you live. I am from Paisley, St Mirren is our team but not everyone supports them. They are shite anyway but with no one going to see them as they support the big two, then the gate receipts are down which means they can not buy decent players anyway. A totally vicious circle.

Comment

Link to the golf anyone?

Comment

Munster Final will be on in Pairc Ui Caoimh. FML

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                                          Link to the golf anyone?
                                                                                                                          +1
                                                                                                                          Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X