This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
    well in a choice of playin for ireland or the great britan team he chose britan what does that that tell u
    Tbh i no nothing about golf, but a quick search on Rory says "He has represented Ireland as both an amateur and a professional"
    So unless im missing something?

Comment

hun=brit
      he aint irish
      I know you are a Celtic fan and all that which is fair enough - but can we please not have the whole hun/brit/orangebastard stuff. Its one of the best things about here and the old bbv that its never descended into that garbage.

Comment

I've never played for Ireland. Hope we can still be friends DM..
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          I know you are a Celtic fan and all that which is fair enough - but can we please not have the whole hun/brit/orangebastard stuff. Its one of the best things about here and the old bbv that its never descended into that garbage.
          This +1,

Keeping BBV religion free for 100 years.....

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
            22 mins of my 20's left ... just would like to thank my friend Capt. Morgan for an enjoyable decade!
            I was celebrating my 20th Birthday the day you were born
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              I'm fairly fucking rubbish at the old maths with a few beers on me, but I think we have a BIG FIVE O here.

Party time.

Comment

watching enemy of the state there and that Seth Green Guy was on and i was thinking ugh, gingers get no positive representation in the movies, ncouldnt think of anyone positive.
                Who just popped up?
                Gene "motherfucking" Hackman

Comment

Would Robert Redford be a ginger, or does he get a pass with Strawberry Blond?

Probably too cool to be a ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                    Would Robert Redford be a ginger, or does he get a pass with Strawberry Blond?

Too cool to be a ginger.
                    Forgot about him, i'm claiming him.
                    James Caan too

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                      conversation finished

Comment

fuk the hun hope he double bogeys every hole left
                        What a despicable tool you are

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          I'll buy you an insignificant morgan and coke next year SP

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post
                            What a despicable tool you are
                            i have my opinions u have urs i respect that but dont call me a tool

Comment

Happy fathers day to all who are blessed (lmfao) with kids

Comment

Your opinions are out-dated then. Do you know Rory McIlroy or have you ever met him. How can you pass judgment if you've never met him?

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                  Happy fathers day to all who are blessed (lmfao) with kids
                                  u dont know what ur missing all those sleepless nights without booze and poker ..

Comment

Originally posted by winston82 View Post
                                    Your opinions are out-dated then. Do you know Rory McIlroy or have you ever met him. How can you pass judgment if you've never met him?
                                    conversation is over mate ..

Comment

u dont know what ur missing all those sleepless nights without booze and poker ..
                                      Have 2

Comment

And your opinion is.......somebody from the North of Ireland who is not catholic deserves to be described in such insulting terms -never mind the fact that it is a young guy who seems to have a great attitude and is currently playing the best golf the US Open has ever seen.

You are right I should not called you a tool as they have their uses

Comment

1am on a Saturday night isn't the time to have this convo (Although it's the most likely time for them to happen ldo) too likely to end in disaster so just leave it there lads.
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

And your opinion is.......somebody from the North of Ireland who is not catholic deserves to be described in such insulting terms -never mind the fact that it is a young guy who seems to have a great attitude and is currently playing the best golf the US Open has ever seen.

my opinion is based on a friend of mine asking for an autograph got it and heard the words "i hate those feinian bastards" muttered as he walked away

Comment

fuk the hun hope he double bogeys every hole left

Jesus lads can we just drop this its never going to lead anywhere that will end good & only puts everyone in a shitty mood imo

Comment

Jesus wept
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Big lol at the retards who think Rory is anything other than a golfer.

Comment

Comment

Rory is an Ulsterman through and through.

Everything else is ancillary.

Go on you star!

Comment

Cheers the fuck up everyone

NSFW (But who the fuck other than me is working this late )
                                                        SPOILER

Comment

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                            Channel's V for Vendetta on?
                                                            It was on BBC3.It will be available on the iPlayer for the week afaik.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                              I just spent the last 10 mins trying to find that one

Found this from danny though A+

NSFW
                                                              SPOILER

Comment

I have nothing but complete contempt for Celtic fans from ireland. 99% of them are morons of the highest order and its where the majority of this hun bulshit stems from

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                    Cheers the fuck up everyone

NSFW (But who the fuck other than me is working this late )
                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                    I'm in work aswell

I rarely venture into the BBV let alone post but It boils my blood when i see or hear people calling others huns & such. It shows such lack of understanding of this subject.

I won't post on it anymore. I can't post happy pics as i dont know how. As soon as i learn i'll stick one up

Comment

Anyone here watch workaholics, just seen the first ep and it was class, going to be the next big thing. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1610527/

Comment

I'm in work aswell

I rarely venture into the BBV let alone post but It boils my blood when i see or hear people calling others huns & such. It shows such lack of understanding of this subject.

I won't post on it anymore. I can't post happy pics as i dont know how. As soon as i learn i'll stick one up
                                                                        you want a pm with instruction on how m8? (actually serious as I didnt know for ages & bugged me)

Comment

Cant wait for these guys at Galway Arts Festival. Gig of the summer potential

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                            Anyone here watch workaholics, just seen the first ep and it was class, going to be the next big thing. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1610527/
                                                                            Was looking for something to watch. TY

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                              I have nothing but complete contempt for Celtic fans from ireland. 99% of them are morons of the highest order and its where the majority of this hun bulshit stems from
                                                                              Yea, fairly hilarious at supporting a British team and abusing an Irishman, faiy similar to rangers hatred of lennon

Comment

Bill to legalize online poker could be introduced next week

SPOILER
                                                                                Bill to legalize online poker could be introduced next week
                                                                                By Gautham Nagesh - 06/17/11 01:55 PM ET
                                                                                Rep. Barton's bill would legalize online poker and set up a new federal regulatory body to oversee the sites.

Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas) could introduce legislation as soon as next week that would legalize online poker and create a new federal regulatory body to oversee the sites.

The FBI shut down the three largest online poker sites in April in a crackdown that poker players have dubbed "Black Friday." Since then the sites have remained shuttered and more have been seized as part of the administration's broad crackdown on online piracy, counterfeiting and gambling.

Barton has previously argued that "poker is a game of skill" and said he plays himself, though not online. His staff has been working with the Poker Players Alliance on the bill since last month after hearing from players angered by the ban on the game.

A spokesman for Barton confirmed the bill is in the final stages of drafting and expected to be released in the near future. The bill would legalize online poker alone; other forms of Internet gambling and betting would remain illegal.

Under the legislation, online poker sites would have to be registered in a state where gambling is already allowed, such as Nevada or New Jersey. Sites would be required to register with the gaming commissions in those states, which would be in charge of ensuring they don't cheat consumers. The bill would also create a new regulatory body to oversee the game at a federal level.

Users in all 50 states would be allowed to play on the sites for real money, but states would be given the option to opt out of the law and ban online poker if they so choose. Whether that decision would be made by the state legislatures or a referendum has yet to be determined.

The spokesman said the bill would be steered through the House Energy and Commerce Committee, which appears more open to legalizing online poker than the House Financial Services Committee under Chairman Spencer Bachus (R-Ala.). Reps. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) and John Campbell (R-Calif.) introduced a similar bill in that committee that appears unlikely to go anywhere.

The spokesman said Barton's office is reaching out to members on both sides of the aisle and to the Senate in hopes of getting bipartisan support for legislation this session. But the strongest support could come from the estimated 10 million Americans that used the online poker sites until the sites were shut down.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

When I see someone wearing a Celtic Jersey I insta right them off of being capable of having any thing intelligent to say on any topic, ever.
                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 19-06-11, 00:50.

Comment

fuck me its time for bed i read that as bill gates to legalize online poker, is there nothing that man can't do?
                                                                                    48

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                      When I see someone wearing a Celtic Jersey I insta right them off of being capable of having any thing intelligent to say on any topic, ever.
                                                                                      The team Im playing for over here has 3/4 long term members, they've been playing for the last 10 years or so for this club. The thing is, they are all Belfast Celtic fans, and have managed to get the away Jersey changed to Celtic colours.

We wear it even when we play at home now. The ozzies seem to love the Celtic connection.

wtf.
                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Steve, while you're online - How different is the cost of living in Melbourne to Dublin? I guess factors to consider would be cost of 2 bed apt in the equivalent of Milltown? If a night out here costs me €150 in a decent club how much will it cost there? General sustenance ie. groceries etc?

Comment

In fairness a weekend in Glasgow for a Celtic game is actually fairly enjoyable.
                                                                                          Only been to Parkhead once buts its an impressive enough stadium. Just lolled to myself because I was going to say 'a few years ago' but realised it was actually back in 2001.

Glasgow is fairly OK if you are not looking for trouble - wear colours to game then go back to hotel and change into normal Saturday night clothes, don't get dragged into stupid rebel singsongs in gallowglass area or whatever its called. It was December though and it was bitterly subzero cold so might have been a case of people not having energy to fight. Was with crew where girls outnumbered guys so may have been the civilising influence effect as well.

Vague memory of backing a horse called Cyfor Malta in a Ladbrokes in Glasgow on the Saturday and winning enough to cover the weekend which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                            Steve, while you're online - How different is the cost of living in Melbourne to Dublin? I guess factors to consider would be cost of 2 bed apt in the equivalent of Milltown? If a night out here costs me €150 in a decent club how much will it cost there? General sustenance ie. groceries etc?
                                                                                            Very similar Ad.

Rent anywhere decent is prob a bit more expensive but the overall cost of living is very similar. Groceries is same as home. For example, 3 litres of milk is $3, 12 eggs is 2.50. Chicken is quite dear comparitively.

You hear a lot of Irish tards whinging about the cost of things, especially beer/alcohol compared to home but if your working the wages are substantially better than at home so it evens out. The way I've come to explain it to the hordes of tards is... at home if you work two hours in a meh job you could afford a crate of beer (€20). Over here, same applies ($50).

Drinks in all clubs/pubs are dearer than home though.

If youve ever any other questions or anything, give me a shout. Or, if your planning on coming over and Im still here (which I plan on being long term if things come together) let me know and Ill do some groundwork for you before you arrive. 10 of us in the house so jobs/houses/sessions aren't hard to be found.
                                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                              Very similar Ad.

Rent anywhere decent is prob a bit more expensive but the overall cost of living is very similar. Groceries is same as home. For example, 3 litres of milk is $3, 12 eggs is 2.50. Chicken is quite dear comparitively.

You hear a lot of Irish tards whinging about the cost of things, especially beer/alcohol compared to home but if your working the wages are substantially better than at home so it evens out. The way I've come to explain it to the hordes of tards is... at home if you work two hours in a meh job you could afford a crate of beer (€20). Over here, same applies ($50).

Drinks in all clubs/pubs are dearer than home though.

If youve ever any other questions or anything, give me a shout. Or, if your planning on coming over and Im still here (which I plan on being long term if things come together) let me know and Ill do some groundwork for you before you arrive. 10 of us in the house so jobs/houses/sessions aren't hard to be found.
                                                                                              Great stuff cheers. I'll drop you a mail if my plans progress but at the moment I'm just weighing up options and trying to get my thesis outta the way which is due in August. It sounds like a sweet deal over there so it's definitely becoming a front runner.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                Why is this Garrigus dude playing with a putter that'd be more suited for a 5 year old kid??

LMAO at him all night. Possible explanations:

Prop bet: Yeah I can finish in the top ten at the US Open using a kid's putter.

Satanic Pact: Please Lucifer. Let me play at the US Open. I’ll do anything……

The Lads Having Laugh: Let’s saw two free of Robert’s putter for a chuckle.

Stupidity: Telescopic you say?
                                                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

How the fk have i gone through 29 years not hearing any of these?>

The Pretenders: "The Phone Call" to the "Space Invader".'Pretenders'; 1979, 1980.

^^^^^^gets uber epic about 2: 29

No one's uploaded it yet! How sad!Well, here ya go! "Gloria" by Van Morrison..Hope you enjoy..And here are the lyrics if you don't like reading them on-scree...

Comment

smack me please ..............................

Comment

Running fair good in life atm, got a dinnerbox in the chipper there when i came out of work, 3am, all the drunks were outside after being served, no queue, gave me LOADS of extra chips, only charged me for a snackbox!

Then again, maybe he thought i was malnourished!
                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

If I did IPB trip reports Hitch wouldn't have shit on me IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                          If I did IPB trip reports Hitch wouldn't have shit on me IMO
                                                                                                          there;s a wee gay lad asleep on the couch in my kitchen. I'm starving, he was asleep on a bench outside my house. I was sizin up a girl at a party, and she convinced me to offer him a bed. He gratefully accepted. I was goosed when we got home, and we drank in my roommates toom. Then I realised I was locked, and asked her to come back in with me, she politely declined. I can hear her getting taken around the milkshed by my flatmate, yet I cant go to the kitchen for a pint of water to ward off the hangover.

THIS IS LIMBO

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                            there;s a wee gay lad asleep on the couch in my kitchen. I'm starving, he was asleep on a bench outside my house. I was sizin up a girl at a party, and she convinced me to offer him a bed. He gratefully accepted. I was goosed when we got home, and we drank in my roommates toom. Then I realised I was locked, and asked her to come back in with me, she politely declined. I can hear her getting taken around the milkshed by my flatmate, yet I cant go to the kitchen for a pint of water to ward off the hangover.

THIS IS LIMBO
                                                                                                            so she thought you were gay ??

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                                              so she thought you were gay ??
                                                                                                              nope, just clearly cant handle drink as well as the flatmate.

it's fairly hilarious, considering he introduced us 10 days ago, and she's in his course. I'd feel a bit used if it wasn't for the sneaky blowie I got the other night!

Comment

here, I need some toast. what do I do with the newfound homo? He's no more than 20 and clearly is new to the gay thing. I don't want a piece of anything bar the batch bread in the freezer. thoughts?

Comment

here, I need some toast. what do I do with the newfound homo? He's no more than 20 and clearly is new to the gay thing. I don't want a piece of anything bar the batch bread in the freezer. thoughts?
                                                                                                                  wake him up and tell him to gtfo imo
                                                                                                                  Last edited by chips1234; 19-06-11, 05:33. Reason: nothing to do with him being gay either.

Comment

Comment

Unless you intend walking past him in leather chaps swinging your dick in the air just pretend he isnt there, and try not to wake him !!
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Thank god i'm moving to more civilised working hours this week. Couple more weeks of mu cuurent lifestyle and i'm dead.

Comment

Quick online poker question: Won a ticket to a super-sat on Boylepoker later today. If I unreg do I get the entry fee back as tournament credit or do I have to play? Prob gonna play anyway but it's just that the option of tournament credit could be tempting.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X