This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the golf forum in the other place.

[NSFW="."]http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72842563&postcount=451[/NSFW]
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
      From the golf forum in the other place.

[NSFW="."]http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72842563&postcount=451[/NSFW]
      Has it been deleted already? Cant see anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
        Has it been deleted already? Cant see anything.
        Bah it has, I should have guessed it would be in fairness.
        It was a bizarre gif, I'll have a hunt later to see if I can find it.

How do you save a gif to your pc?

Comment

Right click, save images as.......

Comment

Great 3rd shot from Rory at the third

Comment

is flashsportstreams down for anyone else? want to check out the golf

Comment

Right click, save images as.......
                I've never been able to save a gif that way though, no probs with pics.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                  I've never been able to save a gif that way though, no probs with pics.
                  Strange.... works ok for me.

Comment

big scoopage on the big money game with one lucky punter winnink 288k

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                      Talking about PCs mine was running horridly slow for the last few nights and I noticed that explorer.exe (my desktop) was gradually robbing CPU until it was up to 70% preventing anything else running.

Looked on the Internet for a few hours last night (most of which was spent rebooting as explorer.exe would freeze the machine after a few pages of reading).

Seems its a known problem with Vista but no-one was clear on the solution and different things worked for different people.
                      Suggested solutions ranged from the plausible (remove broken shortcuts from the desktop, remove indexed searching on the C:\) to the unlikely (change task bar setting from on-top to hidden) to the timeconsuming (install process monitor to find out which registry key is getting used, then use some other process to see program that registry key relates to) to the malevolent (remove all anti-vurus and download notatrojan.exe from my webpage).

And the solution which finally worked for me was so bizarrely unlikely that I nearly didn't bother with it - I changed my desktop from Medium Icons to Large Icons, explorer.exe immediately went back to 0.01% and everything running fine since.

Strange stuff, might make sense to zod or someone.
                      lol vista

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                        Are we rapidsharing or megauploading or hotfiling these days?
                        Rapidshare is coming back strongly in the last while since they changed back to unlimited.

If you're buying a new one I'd be going for RS, it's always been the best service and the links will come back.

Comment

Taken is about to start on film 4! not a bad movie!
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                            Taken is about to start on film 4! not a bad movie!
                            Yeah decent show if not a bit predictable...... Ill wait for Mahoneys review though cos it may be a bit mainstream.

Comment

Yeah decent show if not a bit predictable...... Ill wait for Mahoneys review though cos it may be a bit mainstream.
                              its not subtitled forget it
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

If you back in running on the US Open on PP do they still pay out top 6 for places?

What about backing w/o the Ror-dog?

Comment

You still grounded Hitch!?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                    If you back in running on the US Open on PP do they still pay out top 6 for places?

What about backing w/o the Ror-dog?
                                    Nope. Was only for bets before it started

e/w odds were 1/5 the first 3 earlier

Comment

Fuck off TV scheduling.

Tin Cup, Braveheart, Taken and Along Came a Horseman all crossing with each other. I can only watch one ffs. Would you not spread it out over the course of a week?
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                          Fuck off TV scheduling.

Tin Cup, Braveheart, Taken and Along Came a Horseman all crossing with each other. I can only watch one ffs. Would you not spread it out over the course of a week?
                                          Sky + be where its at

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                            lol, yeah, more or less! Reading a paper on Nigerian economics as we speak. fml. Strangely it wasn't the Sat night that pushed her over the edge it was the 3am boozing with eminent finance profs on Tuesday that really did it. Don't think she realises the benefits of networking
                                            Just be thankful she isn't networking with Constantin Gurdiev, my god, finally a sexy finance type
                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

One full bottle of pinot grigio demolished and not even tipsy, is that normal ?
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Depends who you ask i guess......

Comment

Jesus Michael Mcintyre is some cunt. Even when is material is good i cant laugh because of the voice and the look.

Comment

lol, he was one of the boozing profs that was there - quite the charismatic guy!
                                                      Ah, she's just jealous then. Think you mentioned before that she was impressed with him?

I still find it odd that he's willing to be on the tv3 breakfast show at 7.30 am sometimes. Really do like his contribution to most tv tbh, though confused as to why he's doing it. (I doubt tv3 pay anyone?)

Comment

Speaking of celeb economists, not sure whether i dreamed it, but did I see McWilliams in some brutal Ad/Music vid? Way to throw away your credibility

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                          Speaking of celeb economists, not sure whether i dreamed it, but did I see McWilliams in some brutal Ad/Music vid? Way to throw away your credibility
                                                          Yep Bulmers.

Comment

Jesus Muslim comedians are nearly as bad as female ones. Seriously from a pretty large sample size every single one has been terrible

Comment

lol, yeah, more or less! Reading a paper on Nigerian economics as we speak. fml. Strangely it wasn't the Sat night that pushed her over the edge it was the 3am boozing with eminent finance profs on Tuesday that really did it. Don't think she realises the benefits of networking
                                                              Sneak out for a pint under the pretense of a hot towel shave tomoro IMO!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                Yep Bulmers.
                                                                Remeber it now. He can GTFO from now on . What an idiot

Comment

FFS - I'm running sooo bad the last week.

Comment

After waking up with a little hangover and not thinking my mate would remember when I said last night "yeah man we should shoot some photographs tomorrow" he ended up remembering it

So we ended up going off on a little adventure up to the Wicklow Mountains probably not the best time seeing as one minute it is beaming with sun and then the next minute its bucketing rain and not being totally prepared for the trip, on our way back from Sallysgap we end up taking a little detour as he is into Geocahing and had a suspicion that there would be around there somewhere, we end up hiking up a little bit of the mountain to retrive it.

I got what I could baring the conditions but defo had a bit of craic today

Video I took

Just out for a ramble up by Glendalough and Sallysgap and got some footage of the waterfall in the rain.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

What a fucking birdie!

Comment

Do BBC not have any coverage of the golf?
                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Sneak out for a pint under the pretense of a hot towel shave tomoro IMO!
                                                                          Collie's in too based on thanks.

Who else!?

Comment

This stream just been posted over in the golf betting thread:

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Tin Cup>>>>Real Golf
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

FU Yang. Fu Mac

Comment

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO RORY!

I really, really, really hope he doesn't suffer any kind of meltdown over the next 36 hours or so, it would be heartbreaking. I have no financial interest either way, just want to see him do well.

Comment

Collie's in too based on thanks.

Who else!?
                                                                                    Kinda curious about the early house situation in Dublin nowadays. About 8 weeks ago I was heading into the Jameson Distillery tour with a brother who lives in the US. We had an hour to spare, and all the pubs around smithfield were closed.

Have some fond memories of those pubs from 20 years ago. Was kinda depressing strolling around there, and nothing open.

Comment

...
                                                                                      Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 18-06-11, 22:31.

Comment

Sounds like a plan! Rody Bolands is just beside it, or if there's a bit of sunshine then The Barge is excellent. Will switch the Irish mobile card into the phone.
                                                                                        Time for the Barge pints?

Comment

Nope!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                            GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO RORY!

I really, really, really hope he doesn't suffer any kind of meltdown over the next 36 hours or so, it would be heartbreaking. I have no financial interest either way, just want to see him do well.
                                                                                            fuk the hun hope he double bogeys every hole left

Comment

22 mins of my 20's left ... just would like to thank my friend Capt. Morgan for an enjoyable decade!

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                                                Why stop there? Why not triple or quadruple? Maybe quintuple!?!

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Why is this Garrigus dude playing with a putter that'd be more suited for a 5 year old kid??
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                    Why stop there? Why not triple or quadruple? Maybe quintuple!?!

praying for that

Comment

Enemy of the State on BBC1 now. solid ridicoulessness

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                        Fuck off TV scheduling.

Add to that, Hostel,V for vendetta and Enemy of the state.
                                                                                                        Not all great by any stretch but never remember so many big flics on mainstream tv in one night.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                          22 mins of my 20's left ... just would like to thank my friend Capt. Morgan for an enjoyable decade!
                                                                                                          Congrats, I shall drink to another decade of you owning me in WW, Sheep side bets and head to head poker.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                                            Add to that, Hostel,V for vendetta and Enemy of the state.
                                                                                                            Not all great by any stretch but never remember so many big flics on mainstream tv in one night.
                                                                                                            Channel's V for Vendetta on?
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

What does the 'hun' thing mean - he's not German!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                What does the 'hun' thing mean - he's not German!
                                                                                                                hun=brit
                                                                                                                he aint irish

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                  Channel's V for Vendetta on?
                                                                                                                  Finishes a while ago sorry.

Comment

hun=brit
                                                                                                                    he aint irish

Comment

hun=brit
                                                                                                                      he aint irish
                                                                                                                      hun=Rangers fan, or some one bigoted
                                                                                                                      I doubt he's either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                        happy birthday big guy

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                                                                                                                          hun=Rangers fan, or some one bigoted
                                                                                                                          I doubt he's either of them.
                                                                                                                          well in a choice of playin for ireland or the great britan team he chose britan what does that that tell u

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X