• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back SHD
    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I was a bit bored last week, so I edited some old Bert & Ernie episodes to the sound of M.O.P.'s Ante Up.The song can be bought here: http://www.amazon.com/A...
        http://mobro.co/zuroph
        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
          I function quite well, got up at 7.30 am and took the child to school came home had a cappachino and checked IPB and FB.

plucked my eyebrows, put on a wash, washed the floors.

picked herself up from school at one , took her to the park for an hour, then she said she wanted chicken very strange as she has never ate it before so took her to supermacs for a breast of chicken and chips.

came home got the strimmer out to do garden and a big fat fucking frog hopped out of some hole in the wall, so called mia to let her see, and u have maybe seen the video footage on FB of that , it was delightful trying to see her catch it.

an hour later she wanted to bring the frog to its mum and dad , which she
          reckoned was in the stream up the back behind the prison, so i got a huge plastic box, filled it with grass, put a hole in the top and fucked the big fat frog into and drove away to find the magical stream with the mammy an daddy in it.

again i have video footage of which im uploading now!

so answer to your question is i fucntion mighty fine
          Great response. Although I'm hungry now you mention Supermacs.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
            Great response. Although I'm hungry now you mention Supermacs.
            garlic cheese fries , nothing like them
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
              only 50 years? Time to build the chairlifts on croagh patrick now and capitalise while we still can!
              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                only 50 years? Time to build the chairlifts on croagh patrick now and capitalise while we still can!
                Did you have the audition for big brother yet ?
                This too shall pass.

Comment

I suppose I can dream, i would love to go to this!! in an ideal world its not possible, but if i could reverse back a few years I would save my ass off and go!

Never leaves ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMDd-...yer_detailpage
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Suppose i'll just be graduating from college so!

SPOILER
                    4 year course only took me 5 years
                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I suppose I can dream, i would love to go to this!! in an ideal world its not possible, but if i could reverse back a few years I would save my ass off and go!

Never leaves ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMDd-...yer_detailpage
                      when is that on?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                        when is that on?
                        not sure, one of my friends had it on facebook, it looks brill doesnt it!!!

i wanna go!!!
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

not sure, one of my friends had it on facebook, it looks brill doesnt it!!!

i wanna go!!!
                          next week in vegas looks sick alright

Comment

well I can guarantee ya iv no hope, not in this life anyway

the nearest I got to that was " The flog in the bog" in 1998!
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

lads are going to it - if id gone to vegas it was defo on the hit list

would be amazing alright
                              GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                Who's out tonight laaaaaaaaads?
                                Did you end up in that hell hole of a place?
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                  I came 5th for €6200 in a €200 side event at the Irish Open a few months later, in 2007, the day Marty shipped the main event. I qualified for and played the Irish open once, not sure what year, busted out early on day one.
                                  Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                  I was just thinking 99% of IPBerz wouldnt have even known you were once a poker player
                                  He coulda been a contender.

Comment

Comment

What a terrible morning out there....Summer my arse !
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

fuck its late to be getting home. Saw a lad get put in hospital tonight, kept the head down and hoped it wouldn't be me. Mob mentality is fucking horrific stuff, hope the poor chap is ok, his friend was in bits running down the road just ahead of us with two lads racing after him with chains, we just kept telling him to run, but he kept looking back at his friend getting a hiding. Called the police/ambulance the second we got off the street, and to their credit, they got their straight away. Was a proper racist attack too, 20ish Scots vs 2 Polish dudes, they just got caught in the middle of something bogey.

Fucking horrible

Comment

You cant be racist against white folk.

Comment

7 o clock starts on Saturdays are the devil.

Comment

A year ago today i was in the middle of my first night in Vegas with 9 more to come, god i'm depressed

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                Did you have the audition for big brother yet ?
                                                tomorrow. after that, I think i've to sign a contract where i wont talk about the process any further. just packing bags now, flying out tonight
                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I'm starting a Zuroph scandal repository, everyone PM me your Zuroph scandal for selling to tabloids later on.
                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

some random limerick girl on that at 37 seconds. Have to say, the crowd looks quite small. Gonna hypnotise some of them so easily!
                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

ah fuck it, i never copped my 3 k post

ah well better late than never

SPOILER
                                                      Three thousand posts and ye are still a shower of cunts

SPOILER
                                                      But I need ye
                                                      Congrats Michelle keep up the good work

This be my favourite

Comment

Luka Modric: I want to leave Spurs, I want to stay in London.

Chelsea then?

Comment

Luka Modric: I want to leave Spurs, I want to stay in London.

Chelsea then?
                                                          Nah probly the hammers

Comment

Is Weetabick the singular of weetabix?

Comment

Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself, 'Lillian, you should have remained a virgin..'
                                                              - Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)
                                                              <><>
                                                              I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: - 'No good in a bed, but fine against a wall.'
                                                              - Eleanor Roosevelt
                                                              <><>
                                                              Last week, I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister, and now wish to withdraw that statement..
                                                              - Mark Twain
                                                              <><>
                                                              The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending; and to have the two as close together as possible
                                                              - George Burns
                                                              <><>
                                                              Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.
                                                              - Victor Borge
                                                              <><>
                                                              Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
                                                              - Mark Twain
                                                              <><>
                                                              By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
                                                              - Socrates
                                                              <><>
                                                              I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
                                                              - Groucho Marx
                                                              <><>
                                                              My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe.
                                                              - Jimmy Durante
                                                              <><>
                                                              I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.
                                                              - Zsa Zsa Gabor
                                                              <><>
                                                              Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
                                                              - Alex Levine
                                                              <><>
                                                              My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.
                                                              - Rodney Dangerfield
                                                              <><>

Money can't buy you happiness .... But it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
                                                              - Spike Milligan

<><>
                                                              Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was SHUT UP .
                                                              - Joe Namath
                                                              <><>
                                                              I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap.
                                                              - Bob Hope
                                                              <><>
                                                              I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it..
                                                              - W. C. Fields
                                                              <><>
                                                              We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress.
                                                              - Will Rogers
                                                              <><>
                                                              Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you.
                                                              - Winston Churchill
                                                              <><>
                                                              Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty .. But everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out..
                                                              - Phyllis Diller
                                                              <><>
                                                              By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.
                                                              - Billy Crystal
                                                              <><>

And the cardiologist's diet: - If it tastes good spit it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                Is Weetabick the singular of weetabix?
                                                                Yeah, like a twix is made up of two twicks
                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

how do you put in NSFW text

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                      Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself, 'Lillian, you should have remained a virgin..'
                                                                      - Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: - 'No good in a bed, but fine against a wall.'
                                                                      - Eleanor Roosevelt
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      Last week, I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister, and now wish to withdraw that statement..
                                                                      - Mark Twain
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending; and to have the two as close together as possible
                                                                      - George Burns
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.
                                                                      - Victor Borge
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
                                                                      - Mark Twain
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
                                                                      - Socrates
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
                                                                      - Groucho Marx
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe.
                                                                      - Jimmy Durante
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.
                                                                      - Zsa Zsa Gabor
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
                                                                      - Alex Levine
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.
                                                                      - Rodney Dangerfield
                                                                      <><>

Money can't buy you happiness .... But it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
                                                                      - Spike Milligan

<><>
                                                                      Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was SHUT UP .
                                                                      - Joe Namath
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap.
                                                                      - Bob Hope
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it..
                                                                      - W. C. Fields
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress.
                                                                      - Will Rogers
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you.
                                                                      - Winston Churchill
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty .. But everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out..
                                                                      - Phyllis Diller
                                                                      <><>
                                                                      By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.
                                                                      - Billy Crystal
                                                                      <><>

And the cardiologist's diet: - If it tastes good spit it out.
                                                                      Old school chums of yours Dave?

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

http://www.channel5.com/articles/big...ons-manchester

some random limerick girl on that at 37 seconds. Have to say, the crowd looks quite small. Gonna hypnotise some of them so easily!
                                                                          girl you say

Comment

Comment

if the singular is weetabix, then surely the product should be called weetabices

Comment

Had to switch to Oatabix after overdosing on weetabixesis.

Comment

Old school chums of yours Dave?
                                                                                  button it young fellow....................answer my question please how do you insert text in NSFW

Comment

Vote in the music king today people.
                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                      button it young fellow....................answer my question please how do you insert text in NSFW
                                                                                      Hit the button give it a title and then copy and paste inside the tags or type normally.

Comment

http://www.channel5.com/articles/big...ons-manchester

I can remember her doing a rap at the 1st of whatever Irish talent show she was in years ago and got to the 2nd round, professional reality tv person obv.

Comment

...

Comment

[NSFW="NSFW"] Catholic girl goes into confessional and says to the priest, `i`m pregnant.` He asks how could this happen ?
                                                                                            She says `i think it must be the 2nd coming.`
                                                                                            The priest shocked by the reply asks, `what makes you say it was the 2nd coming ?
                                                                                            She replied ` coz i swallowed the 1st....
                                                                                            [/NSFW]

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

Long story short, it's the government that shoulders the blame here imo, schools just can't afford anything but the very basics at the moment.

It's shite on the kids that need the extra care but that just seems to be the way of things.
                                                                                              Fair enough its tough for the schools to do anything, but I find it horrendous that people acquiesce so easily.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                              substitute the word 'Ireland' for 'Greece' in this article
                                                                                              My money is in English banks now (makes sense given that that is where I now live); a cousin of mine rang me recently saying that her savings a/c was due up and would she be better opening a new savings a/c in AIB or BoI?

Comment

Best place to go for a very nice breakfast on sunday on the southside?

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
                                                                                                  Do you owe a few years with the NHS? I can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone on this. Yeah, its really appealing but irish people are really sound. Meh, im kinda having a nervous breakdown about having one decision decide the next 6 years + of my life.
                                                                                                  If they pick up the tab, yeah you'll have to work a couple of years within the NHS. As for Irish people, it seems like there is a fair few Irish over there every year.

Listen, if you have specific questions send them to me via PM and I'll see if my mate can answer them.
                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                    If they pick up the tab, yeah you'll have to work a couple of years within the NHS. As for Irish people, it seems like there is a fair few Irish over there every year.

Listen, if you have specific questions send them to me via PM and I'll see if my mate can answer them.
                                                                                                    thanks Lloyd, might do that now

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                      Sunshine cafe in dun Laoghaire is good, as is Molloys in Bray.

Comment

Howards Way in Churchtown is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                          SHIP! Irish academia has reached a new low
                                                                                                          Congrats HH, what made you decide to leave the UK job?

Comment

Eatery120 in Ranelagh, Rolys cafe in Ballsbridge

Comment

Any golf links?
                                                                                                              Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Very brave graffiti "artist"!

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                    U enjoying the Big Smoke Keane?

After last weeks trip to Barrys & 'Cougars' am going on a pub crawl 2mrw night in town with a buddy but only to places never visited b4, so should be interesting
                                                                                                                    Yeah having a good time so far alright. It's just great to be living around so many of my friends again.

Like I left work at half 6 on thursday, dropped the car out to Sandyford, hopped on the LUAS to meet my best friend on Dame Street by half seven - a nice stroll around the busy streets and a couple of quiet pints.

Life is good!

I'm grounded

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                    Did you end up in that hell hole of a place?
                                                                                                                    I did, had good craic again although it wasn't half as busy as it was last week. All about who you're with I suppose

It's actually ridic easy to chat up girls up here - all you have to do to get talking to them is basically say anything at all and they invariably go "sorry, what?" and away you go - the fact that my wingman the last couple of nights out is from Belfast only adds to the language barrier craic

tomorrow. after that, I think i've to sign a contract where i wont talk about the process any further. just packing bags now, flying out tonight
                                                                                                                    Thank god for PMs eh

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                    Love Joe, but RJJ would have owned him in both of their primes I think. In fairness Joe always chased him, but RJJ seemed to duck people for the sake of it, so I guess we'll never know.

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                    Vote in the music king today people.
                                                                                                                    On it.

Anybody recommend a decent place to get a haircut and possibly a hot towel shave either in the city centre or out the Dundrum direction? Preferably somewhere reasonably priced where I won't need a booking...

Comment

Cheers. Baby on the way and wanted to bring her up in Ireland, plus not really a fan of the UK quality-of-life tbh. We'll probably move to continental Europe after a few years though as most business schools deliver their courses through English in Europe.

Are you still on course for the Berkeley move? That will be phenomenal if you can organise the funding for it!
                                                                                                                      Uk quality of life not being so good? Go on...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

Anybody recommend a decent place to get a haircut and possibly a hot towel shave either in the city centre or out the Dundrum direction? Preferably somewhere reasonably priced where I won't need a booking...
                                                                                                                        Go to that place Barry from the apprentice runs obviously. He'll give you a glass of brandy too.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X