This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No winner of the €92m Euromillions. :-/
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

This Twitter exchange is brilliant.

holyfuck Holy Fuck
      Just enjoying some Guiness at the Library Bar in the Central Hotel in Dublin. Irish as fuck. yfrog.com/h0nxhjqj

Mike Bell
      mrbell_23 Mike Bell
      @holyfuck It would have been. If you had actually spelled Guinness properly. #unforgivablesin

holyfuck Holy Fuck
      "A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery." - James Joyce
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
        No winner of the €92m Euromillions. :-/
        IPB syndicate for the next one, get organizing.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
          IPB syndicate for the next one, get organizing.
          Nah, it's -ev. I will scoop.

Comment

Nah, it's -ev. I will scoop.
            Share the wealth man.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
              Share the wealth man.
              I will take you to Vegas when I win, main event/hot sluts.

Comment

Very underrated show imo. Two comic genii!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                  Best mate is just finishing his first year of Graduate Medicine in St Georges. He fucking loves it. It's the cheaper option even if you'll owe a few years to the NHS when you're done. Bigger pond, bigger Health system to maybe further a found passion for a particular elective etc, etc.
                  Do you owe a few years with the NHS? I can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone on this. Yeah, its really appealing but irish people are really sound. Meh, im kinda having a nervous breakdown about having one decision decide the next 6 years + of my life.

Comment

Phil ivey is in searsons imo.

Comment

I will take you to Vegas when I win, main event/hot sluts.
                      Careful with your staking offers ... might get unwanted attention ...

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                        Careful with your staking offers ... might get unwanted attention ...
                        What are you alluding to Mr Knight?

Comment

I asked the other night but didnt get much info. Did you pack in playing regularly SHD, remember being on your table in the first Green Joker game and then you kinda vanished

Comment

I've just realised the lyrics to 'Don't bluff Mick Stevens' are quite flawed.

'Hold on to those Queeee-eh-heh-eeeeeeee-hens' doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

lol, as I was contemplating how to finish this post Journey's cover of 'Don't bluff' came on the TV
                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                              I've just realised the lyrics to 'Don't bluff Mick Stevens' are quite flawed.
                              Flawed but awesome, like most things in life such as brown sauce, George Michael and triangle cut sandwiches

Comment

Does anyone know if roaming charges apply in the north?

I'm heading to Belfast tomorrow on a session, want to be able to access betfair for the golf, but hoping it's pretty much the same as accessing it here.

I'm with Vodafone

Comment

Also just spotted he spelt Libya wrong!

Lazare, yes you will have to pay roaming charges.
                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                    I asked the other night but didnt get much info. Did you pack in playing regularly SHD, remember being on your table in the first Green Joker game and then you kinda vanished
                                    I've never realised you were on that table, not that I knew of you at the time.
                                    Was Jen Mason and Ciaran whatshisname on it too, and Andy Black? I could be thinking of a different table. And Mark O'Neill was there too iirc.
                                    I donk around a bit but I haven't played a lot in quite a while and I've played very little live tbh.

Having cashed in that Green Poker tournament I decided to hit the tournament trail with a friend as I was steamed from not finishing higher and ready to spin up the loots.
                                    I went to Bolton and Paris where I lost lots of monies busting out with fairly standard to shitty beats, got sick when in Bolton which lasted the duration of the trip, got fleeced by the snooty cunts who work in The Aviation Club, hated Paris and all the cunts in it so much I can't properly convey it and generally had a pretty shit time, Re-confirmed my feelings that live is a bunch of shit.
                                    Actually live can be good craic, but not when you are buying into multiple tournaments directly and capable of doing 5k-10k in buyins over the course of a couple of weeks.
                                    Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 17-06-11, 21:55.

Comment

I've never realised you were on that table, not that I knew of you at the time.
                                      Was Jen Mason and Ciaran whatshisname on it too, and Andy Black? I could be thinking of different one. And Mark O'Neill was there too iirc.
                                      I donk around a bit but I haven't played a lot in quite a while and I've never played very little live tbh.

Having cashed in that Green Poker tournament I decided to hit the tournament trail with a friend as I was steamed from not finishing higher and ready to spin up the loots.
                                      I went to Bolton and Paris where I lost lots of monies busting out with fairly standard to shitty beats, got sick when in Bolton which lasted the duration of the trip, got fleeced by the snooty cunts who work in The Aviation Club, hated Paris and all the cunts in it so much I can't properly convey it and generally had a pretty shit time, Re-confirmed my feelings that live is a bunch of shit.
                                      Actually live can be good craic, but not when you are buying into multiple tournaments directly and capable of doing 5k-10k in buyins over the course of a couple of weeks.
                                      It was at an earlier stage when we sat together, some scandi busted me iirc. Didnt you get a decent cash at the Irish Open around the same time?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

It was at an earlier stage when we sat together, some scandi busted me iirc. Didnt you get a decent cash at the Irish Open around the same time?
                                          I came 5th for €6200 in a €200 side event at the Irish Open a few months later, in 2007, the day Marty shipped the main event. I qualified for and played the Irish open once, not sure what year, busted out early on day one.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                            Oh wtf are you serious I just looked up the price for those yolks what a load of bollix
                                            ahem...
                                            Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                            Obviously cheap piece of shit from Dr.Dre. If they get this smashed from just throwing them to the ground, I highly doubt DN was jumping on 'em.

Comment

on the whole phone buzz I've lost my phone again luckily this time I'm payg whats the best network to get on with a decent phone for a cheap as possable. Last phone i had was a HTC smart which is an entry lvl smart phone, I'd be looking for something along the same lines or better if not too much bucks.
                                              cheers

Comment

I came 5th for €6200 in a €200 side event at the Irish Open a few months later, in 2007, the day Marty shipped the main event. I qualified for and played the Irish open once, not sure what year, busted out early on day one.
                                                I was just thinking 99% of IPBerz wouldnt have even known you were once a poker player

Comment

Does anyone know if roaming charges apply in the north?

I'm heading to Belfast tomorrow on a session, want to be able to access betfair for the golf, but hoping it's pretty much the same as accessing it here.

I'm with Vodafone
                                                  AFAIK they do Lazare.

Comment

Watching LOTR 1 for the first time ever (on blu ray). Trying to resist the sudden urge to buy a ridiculously large tv
                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I was just thinking 99% of IPBerz wouldnt have even known you were once a poker player
                                                      This is true. I was a pretty big deal on the tournament section of the Entraction network back when it was the b2b network.

Comment

This is true. I was a pretty big deal on the tournament section of the Entraction network back when it was the b2b network.
                                                        And now you spend your time leading brainless mutants like CHD and easily corruptable young kids like Dave on a journey into insanity.

Ever get the urge to jump back into the hot seat

Comment

kinda tipsy, and kinda pissed off !
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                            kinda tipsy, and kinda pissed off !
                                                            Piss on the HTC?

Comment

More Techi Help req.

I had to wipe my comp today to get it to function , so basically its back to the day i bought it .
                                                              When i plug my phone in now it wont recognise the photos and wont import them .
                                                              Is there some programme i need to download now to enable me to do this .

Comment

And now you spend your time leading brainless mutants like CHD and easily corruptable young kids like Dave on a journey into insanity.

Ever get the urge to jump back into the hot seat
                                                                Dave is at least 46 years old imo and CHD has untapped potential.

I was the laziest poker player ever, even when I was playing mtt's 'full time', I probably played less of them in a year than Annette15 pumped out in a day or two.

It wasn't so much about laziness, moreso that I just didn't like having 9/10 days+ end end in massive disappointment/frustration. I probably should give the entraction tournaments another spin, they were a goldmine at the time, probably different now though.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                  I had to wipe my comp today to get it to function , so basically its back to the day i bought it .
                                                                  When i plug my phone in now it wont recognise the photos and wont import them .
                                                                  Is there some programme i need to download now to enable me to do this .
                                                                  Have a wee read here Damo. I think there is a download for the Galaxy S suite on the link too

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                    Piss on the HTC?
                                                                    your very bold........... when i met you in dublin , i couldnt get a word out of ya, ya fucker!!
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

your very bold........... when i met you in dublin , i couldnt get a word out of ya, ya fucker!!
                                                                      I'm just a very non verbal person Typing is a different kettle of fish altogether

Comment

Dave is at least 46 years old imo and CHD has untapped potential.

I was the laziest poker player ever, even when I was playing mtt's 'full time', I probably played less of them in a year than Annette15 pumped out in a day or two.

It wasn't so much about laziness, moreso that I just didn't like having 9/10 days+ end end in massive disappointment/frustration. I probably should give the entraction tournaments another spin, they were a goldmine at the time, probably different now though.

The games are returning to the same level as 2006, limping Aces UTG is back in fashion and UTG is no longer the new button. There is no such thing as the 'hijack' position and a flush is once again called a blue.

Also i had Dave pegged as a 20 year old kid, if he is strewelpeteresque in age it's even more hilarious.

Comment

I'm just a very non verbal person Typing is a different kettle of fish altogether
                                                                          You spoke enough to tell me a pack of lies and stop me value betting my 2 pair vs you

Comment

Weekend nights...

At least i have internet access and dont have to resort to the phone.

Hitch, if you are bill pay you can roam for free with vodarobbingcuntsfone.
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

You spoke enough to tell me a pack of lies and stop me value betting my 2 pair vs you
                                                                              I always thought it was against the rules to tell the truth about a hand Enjoyed the props btw

Comment

I always thought it was against the rules to tell the truth about a hand Enjoyed the props btw
                                                                                Yes, even if I did lose 40 quid at the game

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                  Weekend nights...

At least i have internet access and dont have to resort to the phone.

Hitch, if you are bill pay you can roam for free with vodarobbingcuntsfone.
                                                                                  Hi oleras how are you..........................u on the vino?
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

how do you function in the real world?

Comment

The games are returning to the same level as 2006, limping Aces UTG is back in fashion and UTG is no longer the new button. There is no such thing as the 'hijack' position and a flush is once again called a blue.

Also i had Dave pegged as a 20 year old kid, if he is strewelpeteresque in age it's even more hilarious.
                                                                                      I shall have to give them a crack so, straight are obviously called runs too.
                                                                                      I can't recall what age dave said he is, 28 perhaps...

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                        What's this real world you speak of? Wasn't that a show on MTV just when MTV was no longer MTV?

Comment

Not tonight darlin...im in work, they kind of frown on being drunk..lol
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

The yank golf media are just praying for Rory to choke again.
                                                                                            I hope he shoots a record low score, wins it and sticks it to them vampires.

Go Rory.
                                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I function quite well, got up at 7.30 am and took the child to school came home had a cappachino and checked IPB and FB.

plucked my eyebrows, put on a wash, washed the floors.

picked herself up from school at one , took her to the park for an hour, then she said she wanted chicken very strange as she has never ate it before so took her to supermacs for a breast of chicken and chips.

came home got the strimmer out to do garden and a big fat fucking frog hopped out of some hole in the wall, so called mia to let her see, and u have maybe seen the video footage on FB of that , it was delightful trying to see her catch it.

an hour later she wanted to bring the frog to its mum and dad , which she reckoned was in the stream up the back behind the prison, so i got a huge plastic box, filled it with grass, put a hole in the top and fucked the big fat frog into and drove away to find the magical stream with the mammy an daddy in it.

again i have video footage of which im uploading now!

so answer to your question is i fucntion mighty fine
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Who's out tonight laaaaaaaaads?

Comment

What's this real world you speak of? Wasn't that a show on MTV just when MTV was no longer MTV?
                                                                                                  Myself, Kayroo and Mickste had a very philosophical discussion on this particular topic last week.

First off, I think the term 'in real life' is moot, this IS real life, we tend to think of it as a made up fantasy world because we're not face to face, but it's simply a brand new way of interacting socially.

Contrary to intuition, I feel people are far truer to their personality online than they are in the flesh.

'Real life' is a charade for the most part, personalities locked up by inhibitions, inhibitions that don't exist behind the comfort of a keyboard.

The internet has turned the world's introverts into extroverts and that can only be a wonderful thing.

imo

Comment

I function quite well, got up at 7.30 am and took the child to school came home had a cappachino and checked IPB and FB.

plucked my eyebrows, put on a wash, washed the floors.

picked herself up from school at one , took her to the park for an hour, then she said she wanted chicken very strange as she has never ate it before so took her to supermacs for a breast of chicken and chips.

came home got the strimmer out to do garden and a big fat fucking frog hopped out of some hole in the wall, so called mia to let her see, and u have maybe seen the video footage on FB of that , it was delightful trying to see her catch it.

an hour later she wanted to bring the frog to its mum and dad , which she reckoned was in the stream up the back behind the prison, so i got a huge plastic box, filled it with grass, put a hole in the top and fucked the big fat frog into and drove away to find the magical stream with the mammy an daddy in it.

again i have video footage of which im uploading now!

so answer to your question is i fucntion mighty fine
                                                                                                    Its years since i had a Fat Frog, would like one now, along with a cold pint of Bulmers...
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Myself, Kayroo and Mickste had a very philosophical discussion on this particular topic last week.

First off, I think the term 'in real life' is moot, this IS real life, we tend to think of it as a made up fantasy world because we're not face to face, but it's simply a brand new way of interacting socially.

Contrary to intuition, I feel people are far truer to their personality online than they are in the flesh.

'Real life' is a charade for the most part, personalities locked up by inhibitions, inhibitions that don't exist behind the comfort of a keyboard OR WINE.

The internet has turned the world's introverts into extroverts and that can only be a wonderful thing.

imo
                                                                                                      FYP.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

The frog and the princess , enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhH38...yer_detailpage
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Seriously ? ffs...
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

The frog and the princess , enjoy!
                                                                                                            Enjoyed it best like this:

Comment

hahahahahhahah thats very funny!!

still hate the song though
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                Who's out tonight laaaaaaaaads?
                                                                                                                U enjoying the Big Smoke Keane?

After last weeks trip to Barrys & 'Cougars' am going on a pub crawl 2mrw night in town with a buddy but only to places never visited b4, so should be interesting

Comment

...
                                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                    I'm grounded
                                                                                                                    do some ironing
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

ah fuck it, i never copped my 3 k post

ah well better late than never

SPOILER
                                                                                                                      Three thousand posts and ye are still a shower of cunts

SPOILER
                                                                                                                      But I need ye
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Just watching Tv3s gaa show there. Why on earth is Glenda Gilson on the expert prediction panel
                                                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X