This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
    man wanted a chicken Royale and Maccy D's wouldn't facilitate - understandable rage

Comment

A volcano in Chile has been erupting for the last few weeks, completely covering Lake Nahuel Huapi in Argentina with ash.
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
        He's an INCREDIBLY talented sportsman. I think he played youths with a first division football side before committing to rugby and had also played county cricket with Surrey or someone. Pretty sure he played tennis at representative level as well.

He's been pretty hot and cold all season with the Rebels. When he's good he's unbelievable and when he's bad I'm pretty sure I'd do a better job. In one way I think he's an idiot for not being more focused but another part of me says fair play for fully embracing the lifestyle he's been offered but yeah, it is a massive waste of talent I guess. This was a pretty spectacular try from a few months ago. Actually spectacular doesn't really do it justice.

But then he goes and does retarded stuff like stealing bottles from behind the bar in clubs and getting photographed leaving a club at 3am the night before a game.

I doagree. I'm all of us could only imagine what we'd have been like at 22-23 if we had nearly unlimited money, celebraty status and having boned Kelly brook. But as you say it's the completely retarded stuff he does I don't understand. I don't expect the guy to abstain from drinking, but when you go out on the piss, don't rob bottles from behind the bar and don't go out the night before a game. It's hardly rocket science.

I think a lot of professional athletes are like that thouh and it amazes me. I was very surprisedg that Leinster players went on a 3 day bender after the HEC and it was allowed and the fans didn't seem to mind.

Comment

Just got reminded of something, while looking at pic of Obama's visit to Dublin they removed some of the lights down around where he gave the speech and I was walking around that way last night to get a bus and they still have't bothered to put the lights back in yet, pretty fucking dark around there, bunch of lazy cunts is what I am getting at

Comment

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
              Obviously cheap peice of shit from Dr.Dre if they get this smashed from just trowing them to the ground, I highly dought DN was jumping on em

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                You see its like this, Sir Peter does think that it is disrespectful to the Queen and other refined people like himself to have to suffer sharing Royal Ascot with a crowd full of drunken scangers, but by adding in in that it is being disrespectful to the horses he is using hyperbole for comic effect. He achieves this by virtue of the fact that even though he is 94 years of age and may appear on the surface to be approaching senility he does not actually believe in his heart and soul that the horses actually give a crap how many scangers are in the crowd, let alone that they would understand the concept of the gradation of social class by dress at English social occasions.

The aArticle was in the Daily Mail FFS!
                Or, on the face of it, He thinks that not dressing in the manner he deems acceptable is disrespectable to the instiution of horse racing.

I think you're reading more meaning into his words than there actually is. Sometimes a stupid opinion is just that.
                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                  Obviously cheap peice of shit from Dr.Dre if they get this smashed from just trowing them to the ground, I highly dought DN was jumping on em
                  Kayroo has just had a mild stroke

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                    I also fell off my chair. SIGH...

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                      OBV he needs to eat some meat, the vegan diet has driven him mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                        Or, on the face of it, He thinks that not dressing in the manner he deems acceptable is disrespectable to the instiution of horse racing.

I think you're reading more meaning into his words than there actually is. Sometimes a stupid opinion is just that.
                        OK I realise I'm being levelled here but fuck it I've been reeled in this far I'll go for one more swing

LDO! Of course that's his opinion but your first comment was on it being disrespectful to the horses and that part of it was obviously a joke , you do see that don't you
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          OK I realise I'm being levelled here but fuck it I've been reeled in this far I'll go for one more swing

LDO! Of course that's his opinion but your first comment was on it being disrespectful to the horses and that part of it was obviously a joke , you do see that don't you
                          I honestly am not levelling you. I can see your interpretation of what he said, but I don't agree with it. I don't think he was employing hyperbole, I think he actually considers it disrespectful to "the horses".

Comment

Any boyles players please opt in to the IPO last longest as there is a ticket for every 10 who register. The more that register the more that will fail. Its free to enter heres the link will take 2 seconds

Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                              Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                              I also fell off my chair. SIGH...
                              Oh wtf are you serious I just looked up the price for those yolks what a load of bollix

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                Any boyles players please opt in to the IPO last longest as there is a ticket for every 10 who register. The more that register the more that will fail. Its free to enter heres the link will take 2 seconds

http://www.boylesports.com/UK/1/Poke..._Standing_2011
                                I think only player who have registered & earned the 100 points on da1 count not just who just register

Comment

Rebecca Black's Friday video removed from YouTube
                                  She has amassed nearly as many "dislikes" as she has YouTube viewers since unleashing her debut song Friday earlier this year, but now Rebecca Black's detested single has been removed from the international video site owing to a dispute with her record label.

Ark Music Factory, the company behind the teenager's single, has given few details about what the dispute involves, but TMZ quotes a spokesperson for the singer as saying: "We can confirm that we submitted a Take Down Notice to YouTube as a result of the dispute we have with Ark Music regarding the Friday video."

The issue is thought to involve Ark's sudden decision to make Friday a "rental" video, in which users pay $2.99 (£1.85) to watch Black parading around in a convertible and generally looking forward to the weekend. This is thought to have caused disagreement between Ark and Black's representatives over who owns the rights to Black's image. Black's mother originally paid Ark to write and produce the song and its accompanying video for her daughter.

Friday was released in March and became a viral hit either because of or despite its vacuous lyrics. Its chorus repeats the words Friday, and its verses list the many things Black does on that day: eat cereal, go to school, say Friday over and over again in anticipation of an amazing weekend. However, despite achieving 167m YouTube views, Black was also the subject of sustained internet abuse.

For those who have not yet watched the video for Friday, the song still appears in some forms on YouTube, including this acoustic performance.
                                  Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                  So fucking excellent. Ten Thumbs up for this description.
                                  I guess you could call it... <removes sunglasses> Black Friday.
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Negreanu is a tool.

So fucking excellent. Ten Thumbs up for this description.
                                    Value for money imo.
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Oh wtf are you serious I just looked up the price for those yolks what a load of bollix
                                      Hey Donk sry about my jibe earlier , was under pressure and didn't really mean anything by it . SRY

Still trying to get lappie fixed . Always the way isn't it .
                                      Murphy's law ftw

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post

http://www.boylesports.com/UK/1/Poke..._Standing_2011
                                        Is it not 1 in 10 people who opt in AND earn 100points on the first day? That's the way it was last year anyway..
                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                          I guess you could call it... <removes sunglasses> Black Friday.
                                          YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                            Hey Donk sry about my jibe earlier , was under pressure and didn't really mean anything by it . SRY

Still trying to get lappie fixed . Always the way isn't it .
                                            Murphy's law ftw
                                            Ah would ya stop man I wouldn't come into BBV if I couldn't take a slaggin, lord know I dish out enough!

No offence takin man, the slaggin here can never come close to the shit I got in school untill I found people are real easy to hurt with a chair across the face

Comment

I think only player who have registered & earned the 100 points on da1 count not just who just register
                                              Valid point just re read the T&Cs suppose it would be very charitable if that wasnt a condition.
                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Awkward.

Just walked in on my flatmate's girlfriend masturbating....

SPOILER
                                                It probably would've been ok if I hadn't finished on her

Comment

makes it easier to skip the night posting wolfpack.
                                                  Good idea, will be easier to skip through your spamming for jobs posts

Comment

Bring it

Streaming Now on Disney+ – Sign Up at https://disneyplus.com/The Muppets gang is getting back together! Watch the official trailer of the Muppets Movie. Subs...

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                      I'll post from SHD's posting throne tomorrow

Comment

Comment

I found people are real easy to hurt with a chair across the face

Damos kind of man!!

Comment

makes it easier to skip the night posting wolfpack.
                                                            I presume this what the Americans call 'irony'.

I'll post from SHD's posting throne tomorrow
                                                            Who told you about the throne?!
                                                            Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 17-06-11, 17:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                              I presume this what the Americans call 'irony'.

Who told you about the throne?!
                                                              Hi friends, I got some burgers for my boys.

Comment

Burgers, ship ship! Thanks Dave. Tomorrow we dine on Zod.

Comment

Comment

Normally, I'm a fairly good cook. The missus is away, however, and my effort levels have slipped considerably. tonight I shall be eating Findus Crispy Pancakes.

Comment

actually, do I really spam for jobs? let me know and I'll cut it out.

Comment

Christ whatever you do dont listen to fucking CHD of all people criticising you for spamming

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                          Christ whatever you do dont listen to fucking CHD of all people criticising you for spamming
                                                                          note I haven't changed my signature.

Comment

although I will change my signature if requested.

Comment

that's my signature about the €30 laptop spring clean.

Comment

I don't have signatures turned on, I wasn't aware of this €30 laptop spring clean.

Bargain.

Comment

i'm after a rakeback deal, Emmet. do you have any suggestions?

Comment

Did someone just say €30 for a laptop spring clean?

Comment

No, first thing that popped into my head as a comeback. Don't stop.
                                                                                      Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                      Crickets ghey

Comment

No, first thing that popped into my head as a comeback. Don't stop.

Crickets ghey
                                                                                        there is an option in vbulletin for word replace. I think when anyone posts the phrase "don't stop" it should be replaced by don't Bluff Mick Stephens" and we can all laugh for 5 minutes then we change it back.

Comment

i'm after a rakeback deal, Emmet. do you have any suggestions?
                                                                                          no

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                            Hi friends, I got some burgers for my boys.

Comment

While the boss man is away...

Party Time

Here is a CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Videoclip: Deep Dish - FlashdanceLabel: www.ministryofsound.de

Comment

Don't watch much golf. Watching the US Open for the last two days. Great stuff. Go Rory.
                                                                                                But why do I want to punch Paul Azinger in the face so much?
                                                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

This is from the riot over in Vancouver the the other day. Apparently my Irish mates videoing this were taking the piss out of everyone and laughing at the whole situation.

This is "Untitled" by Shane Clifford on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Ice Hockey = serious business.

Comment

Sofaking bored.

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
                                                                                                      Actually, given the country is fucked etc, gimme some BBV advice.

I have a place to do Graduate medicine in St Georges medical school in London and one in UCD. Which one would people pick?

Considerations - I do want to return to Ireland eventually and this may be difficult if i study abroad.

England might be good craic and the country is fucked?
                                                                                                      Best mate is just finishing his first year of Graduate Medicine in St Georges. He fucking loves it. It's the cheaper option even if you'll owe a few years to the NHS when you're done. Bigger pond, bigger Health system to maybe further a found passion for a particular elective etc, etc.
                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I don't have signatures turned on, I wasn't aware of this €30 laptop spring clean.

Bargain.
                                                                                                        BBV thread title advertising. Now there's a novel idea

Comment

...
                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                            Someone nitpicker will probably note that by saying $30 rather than the actual price of €30 you are engaging in false advertising.
                                                                                                            the € will be worth about as much as an absolute poker account soon enough

Comment

$7.75m house?

Find Property For Sale in Ireland from all leading estate agents on the largest property listing site in Ireland.

More like...

Find Overseas Properties for Sale in worldwide. Search 177 Overseas Properties for sale on Daft.ie now.

Comment

Catholic girl goes into confessional and says to the priest, `i`m pregnant.`
                                                                                                                He asks how could this happen ?
                                                                                                                She says `i think it must be the 2nd coming.`
                                                                                                                The priest shocked by the reply asks, `what makes you it was the 2nd coming ?
                                                                                                                She replied ` coz i swallowed the 1st....

Comment

...

Comment

I saw this posted on the site before:

"As a women, I think this site is sexist and disgusting and you should all be ashamed of yourselves!"

I stopped reading after 'As a woman, I think'.

I thought there's no point reading on if she's going to lie straight away.

Comment

Yeah, its out by an order of magnitude ffs.

Comment

...

Comment

Man and woman in very dark woods making love.
                                                                                                                          Man says `i wish i had a torch`.
                                                                                                                          Woman says `so do i you`ve been licking the grass for the last 10 minutes`.....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X