This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
    As much as I hate Apple,his actually sounds good, it'll stop all the droolers waving their Iphones in front of me at concerts. Seriously dont understand these people, just enjoy the moment now, and forget about your tinny sounded blurry recording, who the fk wants to watch that anyway?

Unintended consequences FTW
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
      In the tampax factory, they use condoms to test the tampons!
      You worked in a tampax factory?

You'd think they would test them with angry wimminz
      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

As much as I hate Apple,his actually sounds good, it'll stop all the droolers waving their Iphones in front of me at concerts. Seriously dont understand these people, just enjoy the moment now, and forget about your tinny sounded blurry recording, who the fk wants to watch that anyway?
        This has gotten to epidemic level at gigs recently and it fucking sickens me no end. Morons!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
          You worked in a tampax factory?

You'd think they would test them with angry wimminz
          lol ya worked there for one year, mad crack!

funny story, one time one of the women working there drew a little face on the top of the tampon. shur we all thought it was great crack at the time, untill............... it actually came back

It was very easy to trace it back as each person had the same machine every day and the machine number, shift code and date of manufacture was on the box!

needless to say the lassie was fired lol

RE: the testing, not sure of the in and outs (pardon the pun ) but to test the tampon they had to slide it up into a condom in some kind of a machine yoke!

always stuck in my head as being weird!
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
            His marketing potential in the US is huge. If he kisses some ass with a putter cover so be it. Why does it annoy you so much?

Yeh I know that its all business. It annoys me that thats the sort of world we live in.

Comment

I love this music, makes me so emotional! dont suppose anyone has a copy of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxVaQUn7L4Y
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                Yeh I know that its all business. It annoys me that thats the sort of world we live in.
                Yeah I can appreciate that but the business world is also the reason we have such high quality golfers to admire surely?
                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by redzerdrog View Post
                  lads could you like this page and then like the post by karl o flaherty its for a friend of mine

thanks in advance
                  Done-ski
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

lol ya worked there for one year, mad crack!!
                    Interesting choice of words
                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

UGH! everytime i try to like R Mac he does something that makes me puke. Why has he got the American flag as his putter cover. What a sellout
                      I had this conversation earlier - he just strikes me as a bit of a gimp. Now I dont know the chap at all but i just dislike most things about him. His gimpy strut annoys me more than anything else though

Comment

BBV help required

i cannot send pictures from my samsung galaxy s to my laptop via bluetooth, i have the laptop paired to the phone and the error message i recieve when the picture sending fails blames the laptop says the lappie won't accept the information. anyone able to shed a bit oflight on this for me

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Anyone got a link to the golf?
                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                            +1

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                              I had this conversation earlier - he just strikes me as a bit of a gimp. Now I dont know the chap at all but i just dislike most things about him. His gimpy strut annoys me more than anything else though

Who do you suggest he walks like?

Re the putter cover is it this one? http://www.ijpdesign.com/
                              twitter
                              moneybookers

Comment

My Friend's, Mother's, Brother in law's, dog walker's boyfriend's, Son's, Mother's, Uncle had a work colleague who owned one of those volkswagon yokes. Heard good reports...
                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

FFS Brian Farrell unsuccessful in his red card appeal - the GAA are idiots

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                    My Friend's, Mother's, Brother in law's, dog walker's boyfriend's, Son's, Mother's, Uncle had a work colleague who owned one of those volkswagon yokes. Heard good reports...
                                    What colour was it?

Comment

I have McIlroy to lead after today @ 1.2, he's currently 1.01 but is it a bad sign that there's ten times the amount of money available in that market than any other?

edit, it's pretty much locked up, why is there so much money available?

Comment

ooh I want to see this!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80g7Y...yer_detailpage
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Until your in it then everythings good.

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                                            Who do you suggest he walks like?

Re the putter cover is it this one? http://www.ijpdesign.com/
                                            No its an actual stars and stripes

Kinda like this but good quality

Comment

I have McIlroy to lead after today @ 1.2, he's currently 1.01 but is it a bad sign that there's ten times the amount of money available in that market than any other?

edit, it's pretty much locked up, why is there so much money available?
                                              Market's closed now.

Lot's of loons laying there hoping for miracles.

Comment

Bit of shippage there,11.5k after a deal. benaldo was from kildare, not an IPBer though as far as I know?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                                "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Market's closed now.

could be guys on at big price insuring against a dissaster

Comment

Market's closed now.

Didn't you place a bet during the Masters on Rory to win the Open by mistake ?

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                      British Open iirc

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                        lol yeah, the British Open though. Rory @ 10/1 e/w and Schwartzel @ 66/1 e/w.

Schwartzel bet turned out to be value though

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                                                          Bit of shippage there,11.5k after a deal. benaldo was from kildare, not an IPBer though as far as I know?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I know benaldo, really sound fella from the curragh.
                                                          Don't think he posts here.

Wp
                                                          twitter
                                                          moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                                                            Nice win sir, 100% he is either on here or was on the old place but definitly one of them

Comment

smashing round by rory. wp lad

Comment

Love this song, I'm learning the finger picking, my first attempt at it, the soundtrack/album version is a lot better, fantastic bass, not available on utoob tho'...

Sign Up for a Free SiriusXM Trial: https://siriusxm.us/ytTrialOutlaw Country is the destination for rockin country, renegades, rebels, rabble rousers and rog...

Comment

thats three out of last four majors, Rory leads after round one

Comment

What colour was it?
                                                                    Don't know, I'll ask
                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                      thats three out of last four majors, Rory leads after round one
                                                                      Hopefully another choke on the way, purely for personal financial reasons

Comment

chub said he would before when i asked him

Comment

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Am I the only one who is getting like a blackout pop-up where the new embedding screen for youtube thing would be,

Just a black flash where the new layout is when I'm changing pages or threads now & again?

Comment

im locked
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Fine for me.

Comment

im locked
                                                                                  wino

Comment

im locked
                                                                                    I found that boasting about getting drunk was no longer cool when i was 16

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                      I found that boasting about getting drunk was no longer cool when i was 16
                                                                                      now the cool thing to do is to act sober even when baloobas

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                        now the cool thing to do is to act sober even when baloobas
                                                                                        fk it, cant do that, will only look worse

Comment

just found €300+ in a brown envelope on my way to centra in rathmines literally just in the middle of the street ,actually found it when i was crossing the road, if i lost money i'd want some1 to at least try and give it back, off to the garda station then?
                                                                                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by healwayscallsmedonkey View Post
                                                                                            just found €300+ in a brown envelope on my way to centra in rathmines literally just in the middle of the street ,actually found it when i was crossing the road, if i lost money i'd want some1 to at least try and give it back, off to the garda station then?
                                                                                            jackpot spin to 1k

Comment

pocket that shit

Comment

Go to the Fitz

Place 300 on red

win

return original 300 to Garda Station

Ship

Comment

Ad in the Centra (or any other local shop that'll allow it free) window maybe, don't mention the colour/size of the envelope or the sum of money.
                                                                                                  Deffo not the guards imo.

Comment

...
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Fuck that shit straight into your pocket! or as above fitz etc

I'd doubt that someone would even report it to the guards for only €300 & then it'll end up going to there fucking christmass drinking fund or something

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                        Go to the Fitz

Place 300 on red

win

Ship

Thats very close to a pocketer. I returned a wallet with about 2 fiddy in it before, but that was different, there was ID and all so knew it was gonna get to them.
                                                                                                        Unmarked envelope? Merry christmas imo. Would be closer if the sum was bigger. Guards will just pocket it imo
                                                                                                        Finkels idea is also worthwhile
                                                                                                        It could also be some sick candid camera style thing to see how honest people are and you will look ike a right prick on National TV if you keep it though

Comment

I'm all about trying give money back ect.. When there's Id with it or when easily traced.
                                                                                                          But come on, money in brown envelope, middle the road, snap that shit up.
                                                                                                          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

...
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Some poor politician is going sober tonight..
                                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                                Go to the Fitz

Place 300 on red

win

Ship
                                                                                                                This but always bet on black.

Comment

Thats very close to a pocketer. I returned a wallet with about 2 fiddy in it before, but that was different, there was ID and all so knew it was gonna get to them.
                                                                                                                  Unmarked envelope? Merry christmas imo. Would be closer if the sum was bigger. Guards will just pocket it imo
                                                                                                                  Finkels idea is also worthwhile
                                                                                                                  It could also be some sick candid camera style thing to see how honest people are and you will look ike a right prick on National TV if you keep it though
                                                                                                                  lets hope its not somethin like that, can see myself now, picking it up...looking left then right and walking on, got back home with every intention of just pocketing it but think its just bad karma tbh and in fairness its a good bit more than €300 so heading u to garda station now to see what the story is
                                                                                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                                                    wino
                                                                                                                    cavo actually
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                      ffs just a minute away from me. Although tbh would probably hand it in aswell, as place more value on the karma. Fair play on you!
                                                                                                                      'Karma' reminds me of Glenn Hoddle saying that people in wheelchairs are just paying for their sins in previous lives.
                                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by pocketdooz View Post
                                                                                                                        Wasn't it Jayminator who posted that a while ago?
                                                                                                                        Aye it was.
                                                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Went to a table quiz tonight. We were top with 2 rounds left, prize of £265 with only 8 teams as it was a rollover jackpot.

These were the questions (worth a point an answer) that dicked us over. We refused to use the oul Smartphones even though it was obvious that others were. See how many you can genuinely get without googling.

There are 12 Palindromic Elements, that is if the Element was BX another Element is XB. Give all 12 pairs (scientific notation, not names).
                                                                                                                          (one team got all 12..... )

Name the 6 countries that used to be Yugoslavia.

And then a music round with a point per artist and song title, based only on Scottish Music!!!!!

ffs, we were 6 points clear after 5 rounds, and lost by 9!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X