Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Irish comedy that actually looks good!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyA5wYGFbnk[/ame]

Comment

Getting pissed. Quality
      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
        Getting pissed. Quality
        I was really worried about visiting my GFs very christian friend and her Sri Lankan husband would be a boring time, especially judging by some of the utter bores she hung around with in college. But this Sri Lankan guy just told me that in Sri Lanka they don't drink very often, but when they do they drink. So we're off to the pub. I'll report back later.
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
          Getting pissed. Quality
          Corbett gonna Corbett Eh?
          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
            what kind of numbers did the IPB game get?
            53 only

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
              53 only
              Ach, its an OK turnout.

Could be better obv, I blame the wierdos with 2500+ posts who never make an effort to turn up.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                Ach, its an OK turnout.

Could be better obv, I blame the wierdos with 2500+ posts who never make an effort to turn up.
                Just to check post count...

edit: phewwwwww
                This too shall pass.

Comment

I blame the weirdos with 2500+ posts who never make an effort to turn up.
                  fyp

Just went out of the 35K on paddypower in 41st
                  shoved A7off (M of 6, 37th of 41) on button into 99 in BB (standard or bad?)

binked a ticket to the Sunday million, so the lack of sleep tonight might not be in vain

Comment

How can i be on the fence about Bob D with songs like this?????????????

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNRTJgXUS6s[/ame]

Comment

To the ambitous punters who bought % of me I apologise, just busted teh 1500 there, made the 8th level which is my best yet this year! but sure that doesn't mean fuck all. ty for the support. Actually had a tough enough spot, might post it in the theory section later.....

Comment

I'm too scared to shit in case my head explodes.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                          To the ambitous punters who bought % of me I apologise, just busted teh 1500 there, made the 8th level which is my best yet this year! but sure that doesn't mean fuck all. ty for the support. Actually had a tough enough spot, might post it in the theory section later.....
                          Can i priority book the next WSOP % you sell. Was ragin i missed out on this, happy out now obv but i'm in on the the next one

Comment

why was i saving this in moving king? BBV ayran brotherhood suck this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK9coz8yM3w[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                              Can i priority book the next WSOP % you sell. Was ragin i missed out on this, happy out now obv but i'm in on the the next one
                              ty for the support but I generally dont sell any, was just cos I was planning on playing horse. I might sell some in the 5 plo if I still havent cashed by then!

Comment

Originally posted by Iago
                                It's a windows password rather than a BIOS password.

I've no idea what the password is and I've no other login for the laptop

I've been asked (because he works with computers you know ) to wipe a laptop that belonged to my aunt and give it back to my cousin. Said aunt having passed away and taken the password with her. It's been sitting in a wardrobe for months but I got collared at the weekend with questions as to where it was and when they could expect it back.
                                Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                easy peasy
                                boot it in safe mode
                                Delete what you need, create a new profile, delete the old one.
                                So, 2 months later (and because my parents are arriving this afternoon and will want to take the laptop with them ) I take the laptop out of the closet and try the above steps.

Unfortunately, even in safe mode it offers me two options. User Profile A & User Profile B, both require a password and I have neither. It's Windows Vista Home Basic if that makes any difference.

Any thoughts???
                                Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD7LNDLKfWY[/ame]

Comment

NBA Fans:

Heard as LeBron was walking off the court Thursday a kid in the crowd asked him for a dollar. Lebron handed him 75 cents and responded with

SPOILER
                                    "sorry kid, I don't have a fourth quarter"
                                    Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 12-06-11, 10:27.
                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                      NBA Fans:

Heard as LeBron was walking off the court Thursday a kid in the crowd asked him for a dollar. Lebron handed him 75 cents and responded with

SPOILER
                                      I stole that off twitter a few days ago lloyd. Disappointing

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                        I stole that off twitter a few days ago lloyd. Disappointing
                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

NBA Fans:

SPOILER
                                          lol funny because its true

Comment

Came in to Bewleys for Breakfast before leaving this fair city. Apparently when myself and Starvin Marvi ordered, the Kitchen decided it would be a good idea to put it all on one plate and serve it to us.

Fml

Comment

Not true. However unlikely LeBron is going to have currency in notes on him on court he's much less likely to have change in cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                So, 2 months later (and because my parents are arriving this afternoon and will want to take the laptop with them ) I take the laptop out of the closet and try the above steps.

Unfortunately, even in safe mode it offers me two options. User Profile A & User Profile B, both require a password and I have neither. It's Windows Vista Home Basic if that makes any difference.

Any thoughts???
                                                PM inbound.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                  any idea of the youtube link for the man dancing in the middle of the night in Dublin?

There's 3 of them, 3 separate dates?
                                                  I think this is the thing you are looking for???
                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

LOL, still makes me laugh

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahegFo9X_uI[/ame]

Comment

My cousins tell me there's a Game of Thrones episode 9 available, is this correct?

For some reason I thought there were only eight episodes in this series.

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                        My cousins tell me there's a Game of Thrones episode 9 available, is this correct?

For some reason I thought there were only eight episodes in this series.
                                                        Theres 10 episodes in season1. We will get the 9th episode on monday, it airs in the U.S on sunday.

Comment

Season 2 better be out the week after season 1 ends...
                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                            fyp
                                                            Vague memory of struggling to spell that word at 3am and deciding that the spelling in your tag-line had been fixed and was now the correct way.

In other news, just caught the last 10 minutes of an MLS game - cracking atmosphere and a fairly sensational VanBasten-esque goal.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Vfdx7LEh4[/ame]

Comment

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Anyone have an in with paid medical experiments?

Comment

some pics from the mental IPB game here

Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

There is a place near queens university in belfast, MDS i think they are called. One of my mates did it when we were in Uni, it was like 1k stg for a weeks stay IIRC.
                                                                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Anyone watching the Hurling on now?

Davy Fitz telling the ref what to do and then saying fuck off ref was a nice touch!
                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Anybody else getting internal server errors lots lately?
                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Selling a black 16gb iPhone4. Pm if interested.

Comment

Hate filling out job applications!
                                                                            Tell me about a time when you received useful feedback from a manager or colleague. What was the feedback, how did you respond and how did you use the feedback?
                                                                            - What am I suppose to say to this, my two previous jobs were a one month placement selling magazine corporate editorials (soul destroying) and working in a cupboard of a sports shop in the local club.
                                                                            Any suggestions on a good answer?
                                                                            Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Forgot bout the hurling, only turned on now. Never expected this game to be close!! One time Limerick

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

In Boston and need to go see a doctor, what's the story here? Are there GPs in America or will I just hit the hospital?

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                                    In Boston and need to go see a doctor, what's the story here? Are there GPs in America or will I just hit the hospital?
                                                                                    Depends how bad the situation is. A lot of walgreens and other pharmacy's have doctors in them that you can just walk in and get sorted out. Going to cost over 30 dollars thouhg (not sure of exacytamounts)

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                      Tell me about a time when you received useful feedback from a manager or colleague. What was the feedback, how did you respond and how did you use the feedback?
                                                                                      Questions like that send my misanthropy levels through the roof.

Comment

john mullane is a fucking legend

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                          Forgot bout the hurling, only turned on now. Never expected this game to be close!! One time Limerick
                                                                                          Lol, Up De Deisé!
                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Depends how bad the situation is. A lot of walgreens and other pharmacy's have doctors in them that you can just walk in and get sorted out. Going to cost over 30 dollars thouhg (not sure of exacytamounts)
                                                                                            It's not serious, right eye just decided to swell up badly. Think I'll hit one of these pharmacies up and then peg it when they ask for the monies.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                              Can someome point me in the direction of a site i can watch tv programs on with downloading
                                                                                              sigpic

Comment

- What am I suppose to say to this, my two previous jobs were a one month placement selling magazine corporate editorials (soul destroying) and working in a cupboard of a sports shop in the local club.
                                                                                                Any suggestions on a good answer?
                                                                                                Talk about how you were given technical advice to improve your sales pitching, and the tips involved taking a substantially different approach than you had been using. Say that while it was difficult to hear you had been doing things 'wrong', you maintained an open mind and worked hard to change your approach. Note that after you implemented the changes in your routine you became more successful in the role.

This will demonstrate to a potential employer that you have a good attitude to work and an ability to learn quickly.

Comment

Talk about how you were given technical advice to improve your sales pitching, and the tips involved taking a substantially different approach than you had been using. Say that while it was difficult to hear you had been doing things 'wrong', you maintained an open mind and worked hard to change your approach. Note that after you implemented the changes in your routine you became more successful in the role.

This will demonstrate to a potential employer that you have a good attitude to work and an ability to learn quickly.
                                                                                                  You just used your 3k post to be ghey.

Comment

Stars pulling out of Australia on August 1st apparently.

Comment

Louth v Meath in the qualifiers. That could be fun.

Comment

jesus im as sick as plane to lourdes, anyone who missed yesterday is mad!!
                                                                                                        it was unreal and definatly the best day out iv had in a long long time!!

Met loads, Hitch is a funny fucker, he talks so posh

Kayroo is not the ass hole he is here , he is a legend

as for Gholimoli major lols at losing a persons big lump of hash hahahahahah
                                                                                                        Last edited by SatNav; 12-06-11, 20:01.
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Massive crash in the Le Mans 24hour race yesterday,
                                                                                                          Former F1 driver Alan McNish 'walked away' from this!
                                                                                                          No one hurt btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCsV2...ature=youtu.be

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Should be funny watching the Spanish U21's piss on Engerland U21's in the Euros tonight. Thiago and Martinez should dominate the midfield and show up how ridiculous the pricetag put on Henderson was
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                              And I thank you for it!

Comment

McLeish quits Birmingham by email and has now been linked as front runner for Villa job.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                                                  McLeish quits Birmingham by email and has now been linked as front runner for Villa job.
                                                                                                                  Sounds like attempted suicide to me. Worse than moving across merseyside imo

Comment

Louth v Meath in the qualifiers. That could be fun.
                                                                                                                    In fairness its a super draw for both teams. Don't fancy going to drogheda for the game though as with tensions the way they are there could be killings

edit - just seen its in Navan not that it will make any difference

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                      Nowhere near as gay as paying attention to 'milestone' numbers of postcounts on Internet discussion forums imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                        In fairness its a super draw for both teams. Don't fancy going to drogheda for the game though as with tensions the way they are there could be killings

edit - just seen its in Navan not that it will make any difference
                                                                                                                        Why Navan? I'm fairly sure Louth were first out of the hat in an open draw.

Comment

F1 in the rain ftw

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X