Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Shaun of the Dead start late on TV3?
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      Yup. They had a special on Brian Lenehan earlier so everything was pushed back 40 mins I think.

Comment

Yeah, dead late.

I hope you're coming tomorrow ye bollix.

edit, just saw your post in the thread, wahooo
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

This guy has the big heart

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BewknNW2b8Y&feature=aso[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
              Just as a general comment on all this. But, surely no-one buys meat from a supermarket anymore? Butchers are cheaper, far far better quality, and meat is fresher so lasts longer.

Similar with veg, where the 'Polish' shops veg is fresh every day and cheaper. There's been studies done on supermarket veg showing that the vacuum packing means the veg might look fresh but most of the nutrients have already died off.

Between quality, taste, and how long it lasts, you're probably paying at least 50% more in a supermarket even if it on-paper appears cheaper.
              Regarding meat, this is the opposite of my experiences.

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
              North Korea Has Talent > South Korea Has Talent.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

man I'm so fucking tired but not sure should I go asleep or not incase I dont wake to get the bus to dublin for this live game

Comment

Sleep > Staying awake. What time is your bus?
                  I woke up at 11:30pm. :=/
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Told Maruis & Dennis I'd be up there for like 1 or 2 so have to leave wicklow about 11 or 12 fuck that I have enough time for sleep so now I think about it

Comment

If Ryan Giggs wife leaves him and takes half of everything, then even she would have more premiership medals than Steven Gerrard
                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                        If Ryan Giggs wife leaves him and takes half of everything, then even she would have more premiership medals than Steven Gerrard
                        LOL its cool the way the BBV kind of has its own late & early shifts,

Unless my brain is totally melting down both the above have already been sucked dry & posted at least 3 times each

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post

Unless my brain is totally melting down both the above have already been sucked dry & posted at least 3 times each
                          I'm reporting for duty now Sir. Off to bed with you.

Comment

cant even stand up

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                              cant even stand up

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                fuck amanda holden and the korean amanda holden's she has spawned. good to see Got Talent is as corrupt in every country it's set up in as it is in Britain.
                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Haven't slept since 5.30.

Comment

Bell X1 are playing at the top of the street tomorrow, $15 in. Never seen then before. Worth going to?

Comment

well, maybe worth going to to meet D4-wannabe's on their gap year who will get maudlin about home after 4 bacardi breezers and want someone to hold and cry into a shoulder because america isn't what they expected it to be and their savings are running out and no I'm sorry I don't think I can sleep with you can you just hold me and we'll spoon on this uncomfortable for 2 people couch my roommate is asleep in the bedroom oh my god what will I do with my arts degree now? and at 5.45 am you uncomfortably extract your arm from her vice like cling and do a walk of shame home along streets you don't recognise until you get to one you do before finding your way home and crawling into your scratcher fml fml fml fml

Comment

in other words, yeah, if you have $15 to spare, they're a decent live band, made better if you like Talking Heads.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                          Bell X1 are playing at the top of the street tomorrow, $15 in. Never seen then before. Worth going to?
                                          Yes, which street would this be.

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                            Yes, which street would this be.
                                            He's in the windy city

Comment

Comment

Yes. deffo.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                  well, maybe worth going to to meet D4-wannabe's on their gap year who will get maudlin about home after 4 bacardi breezers and want someone to hold and cry into a shoulder because america isn't what they expected it to be and their savings are running out and no I'm sorry I don't think I can sleep with you can you just hold me and we'll spoon on this uncomfortable for 2 people couch my roommate is asleep in the bedroom oh my god what will I do with my arts degree now? and at 5.45 am you uncomfortably extract your arm from her vice like cling and do a walk of shame home along streets you don't recognise until you get to one you do before finding your way home and crawling into your scratcher fml fml fml fml
                                                  Visceral.
                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

If Jordan Henderson is worth 20m,
                                                    Xavi is worth a billion!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv29Xr4kQNY[/ame]
                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                        Pics?
                                                        SPOILER

Comment

fuck amanda holden and the korean amanda holden's she has spawned. good to see Got Talent is as corrupt in every country it's set up in as it is in Britain.
                                                          I agree but this guys story is so fucked up, fair balls to him imo.

EDIT- don't know why there is a angry face over the post lol
                                                          Last edited by IPB Champ; 11-06-11, 10:35.

Comment

yes

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                              Yup. They had a special on Brian Lenehan earlier so everything was pushed back 40 mins I think.
                                                              I was wondering for a second because I seen the time of your post and thought this cant be right

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                              Yeah, dead late.

I hope you're coming tomorrow ye bollix.

edit, just saw your post in the thread, wahooo
                                                              I see what you did there "dead late"

Just wanna see what kind of state you get into tomorrow

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post

I'm pretty sure Micknail's post was a clever way of telling Newbie that his vid has been done to death in the BBV

Comment

I see what you did there "dead late"

Just wanna see what kind of state you get into tomorrow

lol, I'm gonna look like both of those guys later on, can't wait.

Comment

Comment

From what I remember, fairly good musicians, really nice lads, very "meh" songs

The songs may or my not have un-meh'd themselves since I last heard them

Well worth a doss up if at a loose end, just don't pay too much attention to the words

ooh and don't heed Zod, it is a well known fact that BellX's crowd love the cock
                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 11-06-11, 11:21.

Comment

Music in Mouth is one of the best Albums I've ever heard.

Yes they're soppy loved up kids for the majority of it, but its top class "beautiful" music. A lot of their new stuff is fairly muck though.

Got into a fight last night with a girl about Noah and the Whale, she was telling me that their new album is a step forward from their mopey teenage embarrassing emotional outpourings. I told her to fuck herself.

Still got the digits, though I can't remember her name, so no idea how I'm supposed to call her. Theres an empty can of beer beside my bed, not sure why or how, but we'll move on.

Comment

Looking for Ipoker sign up bonus and rakeback if any can recommend any good skins?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by LightDrum View Post
                                                                            Looking for Ipoker sign up bonus and rakeback if any can recommend any good skins?

Cheers
                                                                            send a pm to ianmc38

Comment

@ Dazzler, logged in just to thank your post, that's class even though I nearly choked on my coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                send a pm to ianmc38
                                                                                Or me wont be beaten pretty sure
                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

any idea of the youtube link for the man dancing in the middle of the night in Dublin?

There's 3 of them, 3 separate dates?

Comment

Went bowling last night for the first time in ages,10 euro for two games and some Pool,BYOB, some craic!plenty of gamboolin,wimminz falling over and gneral messing,must go again soon.

What topped off the night though was the Guards trying to arrest some young lad outside for giving them cheek,fucking hilarious,this big thick guard trying to put he young lad down on the car bonnet,he struggled with hime for about 5minutes to no success until his female partner got out and with one knee to the hip had the lad on the ground! Quality rail! the original guard was purple with embarrasment,just as fucking well it was a boozed up 14Yo and not some one who could cause damge for real!

TLDR: LOL Gardai

Comment

...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

McNugget* hangover here. Managed to spend about five hours in a strip club, prob best not to look at bank balance. One of those nights where you wake up with a lot of money in your pocket and don't feel joy at presence of said money, but instead a gripping apprehension about what might be left in the bank account.

* Technical term for the extreme state of hangover where the only thing your poor abused stomach can handle is the mushy processed badness of Chicken McNuggets.
                                                                                        If you meet Mocata or Inspired123 at the game today tell them to take a pic of you..... I wanna make sure you are real before I make my shrine
                                                                                        Last edited by Percy007; 11-06-11, 13:44.

Comment

McNugget* hangover here. Managed to spend about five hours in a strip club, prob best not to look at bank balance. One of those nights where you wake up with a lot of money in your pocket and don't feel joy at presence of said money, but instead a gripping apprehension about what might be left in the bank account.

* Technical term for the extreme state of hangover where the only thing your poor abused stomach can handle is the mushy processed badness of Chicken McNuggets.
                                                                                          Get into Barrys quick and sink a creamy pint into you

Comment

Wouldn't pay much more than that, but sure

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                            now:

4/7 Cox
                                                                                            7/4 Gay-boy
                                                                                            5/1 MMcG

Cox was 1/7 yesterday
                                                                                            4/6 Mitchell
                                                                                            11/5 Cox
                                                                                            7/2 MMcG

Anyone been to Peploes, good/bad? Or any other eating recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by HiCloy View Post
                                                                                              Wouldn't pay much more than that, but sure

4/6 Mitchell
                                                                                              11/5 Cox
                                                                                              7/2 MMcG

Anyone been to Peploes, good/bad? Or any other eating recommendations?
                                                                                              Ya its decent,ate there a few times would go back.
                                                                                              Was in Salamanca recently, very tasty if you like Tapas style food.

Comment

Comment

@ dead parrot gholi and hitch want weed.
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

first days hypnotherapy training down, very interesting so far, really feel I'll be good at this. some of the participants are a bit...different, but very interesting class as a group.
                                                                                                    plus, the tutor is a fox.
                                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                      first days hypnotherapy training down, very interesting so far, really feel I'll be good at this. some of the participants are a bit...different, but very interesting class as a group.
                                                                                                      plus, the tutor is a fox.
                                                                                                      Pics?

SPOILER
                                                                                                      Dear jesus, not of the freaks
                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Pics?

SPOILER
                                                                                                        Dear jesus, not of the freaks
                                                                                                        ha. let me get through the week first!
                                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                                        Last edited by Zuroph; 11-06-11, 18:13.
                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Zod is a slowrolling cunt.

"what d'ya have, 4th pair?, ah right, I've the nuts"

Prick

Comment

Lazier is pissed and is value

Comment

but yes, getting back to the point, the training is very good
                                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Our children will never know the link between the two...

Comment

Originally posted by CHD
                                                                                                                  This is you

More like this now:

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                                                    http://i.imgur.com/dffpt.jpg[/img]

Our children will never know the link between the two...
                                                                                                                    My children will probably never know what the first one is.
                                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

what kind of numbers did the IPB game get?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

wife has a surprised birthday party lined up for me up in the pub tonight, so headin off shortly for a night of debuchery,

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                          wife has a surprised birthday party lined up for me up in the pub tonight, so headin off shortly for a night of debuchery,

Does the party not know you are turning up?

Belated birthday wishes

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X