Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya good bit of biz for Sunderland. Those 3 and N'Gog for Henderson and 4 mil left over

Comment

God I just fucking love this song so much!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-o25K6B-E&feature=player_detailpage"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-o25K6B-E&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Edna or what ever her name is needs to get the boot here

Comment

Extra 4mil will probably go on wages..can't imagine Henderson was on ridic wages and the 3 Utd players won't come too cheap
          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
            Extra 4mil will probably go on wages..can't imagine Henderson was on ridic wages and the 3 Utd players won't come too cheap
            I think Ngog is a horrible buy for Sunderland, should just have pushed for money. He's gonna be a back up striker there too

Comment

Excellent taxi shot there.

Bitches be Bitches

Comment

Kill Bill 2 on BBC3 now. Havent seen it in ages

Comment

tv3 is breaking new ground
                  sex education lastnight
                  learn how to massage boobs tonight

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

should be ok now

[quote=CourierCollie;339659]
                    Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                    Samsung R540

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link not working for me. Got the R580 myself and have to say I'm very happy with it. Didn't even notice it was an LED screen in the specs before getting it. Best laptop screen I've ever had.

Comment

Whats the best anti virus folks?

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                        God I just fucking love this song so much!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-o2...yer_detailpage
                        I hate it.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          Whats the best anti virus folks?
                          MSE for free along with malware bytes
                          maybe Nod32 if you are spending money
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Just saying.

Comment

Omaha is one sly dog of a game.

Comment

Rumours Jones has failed his medical.

Richard__Buxton Richard Buxton

BBC Radio Lancashire claim that #Rovers defender Phil Jones has failed #MUFC medical
                                Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                  Anyone good at Pac Man here?

Nightclub beside us have an offer on to win free paintballing for 10 people if we can get the highscore at their Pac Man game.

The game is on the facebook page, so you don't need to teach me, just win for me. In return I will offer financial and political advice, as well as rugby tips that will win (70+% prediction stats across the HEC and Magners League last season).
                                  Anyone on the night shift?

Can the wolfpack help a brother out?

Comment

Anyone on the night shift?

Can the wolfpack help a brother out?
                                    .................................................
                                    I am average at pacman.
                                    Your rugby picks are also rubbish in my experience.

Also, you are not a brother of any member of the wolf pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                      Funny tweet - How the hell has Phil Jones supposedly failed an #mufc medical? Even Sahargreaves manage to pass them!

Comment

Just finished up with Blue Bloods season finale was a little iffy of it at the start but I grew to like it, also finished up Hawaii Five 0 last week now that turned out to be very good excellent first season
                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                          .................................................
                                          I am average at pacman.
                                          Your rugby picks are also rubbish in my experience.

Also, you are not a brother of any member of the wolf pack.
                                          Northhampton/Leinster at 6/1 would've paid off all my BBV non-exploits.

Here's some more proof though. Doubter

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                            i have a vodafone dongle and it is not connecting to the interwebs atall and as soon as i try tethering my mobile it works instantly the really funny thing is that is vodafone too
                                            Not sure if you go this sorted. Try switching your mobile off when you are connecting. I saw a similar problem happen with two other phones and the vodafone dongle.

Comment

Northhampton/Leinster at 6/1 would've paid off all my BBV non-exploits.

Here's some more proof though. Doubter

What site is that?
                                              I will stayed tuned obviously.

Lay it on me coach.

Comment

What site is that?

Lay it on me coach.
                                                sportguru.co.uk

Pac Man for rugby tips. Simples

P.s I missed 5 weeks of games in the Magner's League this season, that's why my score is so low

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

loadamebollix

Had to turn off real time protection to get Firefox (or even IE) to work

Comment

Opr
                                                    OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay

For those asking re Phil Jones #MUFC deal, he's just arrived at England U21 camp and he's in high spirits. "Rumour" appears to be rubbish

Comment

What site is that?

Lay it on me coach.
                                                      Its superfically good picking, but to be honest we could all pick the winner of Munster versus the Edinburgh Cripples in the Magners League or Toulouse v RandomItalians in the H-Cup. Sadly the bookmaker will give us 1/15 for our picks.

He needs to provide more before we Pacman for him.

Comment

Opr
                                                        Apparently not

OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay
                                                        For those asking re Phil Jones #MUFC deal, he's just arrived at England U21 camp and he's in high spirits. "Rumour" appears to be rubbish

Gotta love this though

“@samuelluckhurst: Owen Hargreaves and Michael Owen passed medicals. Is Phil Jones dead? #MUFC”

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                          loadamebollix

Had to turn off real time protection to get Firefox (or even IE) to work
                                                          You must be doing it wrong That's exactly what I use without any problems yet.
                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                            Its superfically good picking, but to be honest we could all pick the winner of Munster versus the Edinburgh Cripples in the Magners League or Toulouse v RandomItalians in the H-Cup. Sadly the bookmaker will give us 1/15 for our picks.

He needs to provide more before we Pacman for him.
                                                            Normal green is predicting winner, lighter green is winner + 5point margin.
                                                            We should do a money league on here next season and see how ya'll get on.

Comment

Emmet dont be tip toeing around it and throw down the heads up for rolls Gauntlet ala Llyod throwing down to ckid over the whole Spurs v Liverpool

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                1st Eminem album have looked forward to in about 10 yrs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJOsjP33nF4
                                                                Huh what is this all about?
                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                  Emmet dont be tip toeing around it and throw down the heads up for rolls Gauntlet ala Llyod throwing down to ckid over the whole Spurs v Liverpool
                                                                  I'm afraid my roll is more of a morsel than a baguette

Comment

ok I have been having major problems with PC, the problems were pages loading way way to slow.
                                                                    Cant x out of a page had to keep double clicking.

Curser dragging pages and not letting go, also highlighting stuff and very hard to get away from it!

so I did that combifix yoke, which it does warn you are not meant to use this if not experienced which fuck it im not but went ahead and did it.

so its scanning away and i see that it says something about infected files!

so i restart pc when its finished and in the middle of surfing the net, i get a critical error message and it shuts down.

ao i restart and the pages are loading faster than ever, videos are playing perfectly.......... but,

every now and then when i try to x out of a page, It wont close it, i have to bang on the touch pad or keep double clicking.

also the curser changes to a round black one with a diaganol line going through it.

I have ran malwarebytes and avira scan and its showing nothing!

is my pc fucked?

just to mention I did check for driver updates for mouse and it said it is working fine and was updated
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

ok I have been having major problems with PC, the problems were pages loading way way to slow.
                                                                      Cant x out of a page had to keep double clicking.

Curser dragging pages and not letting go, also highlighting stuff and very hard to get away from it!

so I did that combifix yoke, which it does warn you are not meant to use this if not experienced which fuck it im not but went ahead and did it.

so its scanning away and i see that it says something about infected files!

so i restart pc when its finished and in the middle of surfing the net, i get a critical error message and it shuts down.

ao i restart and the pages are loading faster than ever, videos are playing perfectly.......... but,

every now and then when i try to x out of a page, It wont close it, i have to bang on the touch pad or keep double clicking.

also the curser changes to a round black one with a diaganol line going through it.

I have ran malwarebytes and avira scan and its showing nothing!

is my pc fucked?
                                                                      That sounds like a PEBKAC problem to me. Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Omaha is one sly dog of a game.
                                                                        I've started playing it at 50plo this month trying to learn the game. Have to say it's swingy as fuck but its some much more fun and interesting then NLHE. Hopefully I can actually get good at it were I would be comfortable playing at 1/2 or higher.

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                        My laptop is 1920 x 1200 and I can only just fit 6 tables on it?
                                                                        I just think if buying it for mainly poker then you should look for better res.
                                                                        Screen Res is probably the biggest factor in deciding a laptop for me, 1920x1080 is defo needed for playing poker. I don't see how anyone could play 6 tables properly without overlap on the other one, far to small. You defo wouldn't be able to use a HUD very well anyway. Everything would be far to small and squashed. I bought a new screen for my PC a couple of months ago. I went for a 27" Dell that you can easily fit 12 tables in a 4x3 format on a 2560x1440 res screen. It's the total nuts

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                          That sounds like a PEBKAC problem to me. Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
                                                                          what is PEBKAC?

im restarting it all day at one point it froze so badly i had to take the battery out to power it off!! and even in safe mode it wouldnt scan!

Just by chance i got that combifix thing done!
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                            I've started playing it at 50plo this month trying to learn the game. Have to say it's swingy as fuck but its some much more fun and interesting then NLHE. Hopefully I can actually get good at it were I would be comfortable playing at 1/2 or higher.
                                                                            Yeah I've been pissing about at the miniscule levels last few days, getting the hang of things alright. Somehow, folding full houses and being shown the higher house has been almost therapeutic.

Are there any free Omaha Trackers? Can't really justify upgrading HEM unless I figure out whether or not I can actually make money at it. Seems far softer at the retard levels than poker, basically because people can't fold.

Comment

what is PEBKAC?

im restarting it all day at one point it froze so badly i had to take the battery out to power it off!! and even in safe mode it wouldnt scan!

Just by chance i got that combifix thing done!
                                                                              PEBKAC - Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair

It sounds like more than a software problem. You'll need to run a Memtest if you can and definitely a chkdsk on your c: drive.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Yeah I've been pissing about at the miniscule levels last few days, getting the hang of things alright. Somehow, folding full houses and being shown the higher house has been almost therapeutic.

Are there any free Omaha Trackers? Can't really justify upgrading HEM unless I figure out whether or not I can actually make money at it. Seems far softer at the retard levels than poker, basically because people can't fold.
                                                                                I was finding it tough at the start to fold but being shown the nuts every single time I adjusted a little and fold much more now!! At 50plo if someone raises they have it, so it becomes much much easier once you cop that on!

I don't know about any free trackers tbh, I bought HEM Omaha ages ago just to see how much I was down in PLO, I was a total fish at it, was almost $6k in under 15k hands!! Slowly starting to make some of that back but it will probably take a while

Comment

It sounds like more than a software problem. You'll need to run a Memtest if you can and definitely a chkdsk on your c: drive.
                                                                                  oh gawd I hope i get this course I applied for , i havent a clue what your on about.

is there anyone going to IPB game on sat and I can take laptop with me for someone to take a look at it!
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Always been told PICNIC - Problem In Chair Not In Computer

Comment

The Assumption song

Subscribe for more Oney Cartoons! ► http://bit.ly/1i9kZFOCheck out my Music Channel! ► http://bit.ly/1i8zi3zLike me on Facebook: http://facebook.com/oneysvid...
                                                                                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                      http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

QQ for the BBV
                                                                                        should i buy a tractor?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                          QQ for the BBV
                                                                                          should i buy a tractor?
                                                                                          You get a strange form of mid-life-crisis when you turn 40 down d'country.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                            I was finding it tough at the start to fold but being shown the nuts every single time I adjusted a little and fold much more now!! At 50plo if someone raises they have it, so it becomes much much easier once you cop that on!

I don't know about any free trackers tbh, I bought HEM Omaha ages ago just to see how much I was down in PLO, I was a total fish at it, was almost $6k in under 15k hands!! Slowly starting to make some of that back but it will probably take a while
                                                                                            ye at 12 and lower ya have to be very disciplined, i doubt you could find a reg who regurly
                                                                                            bluff raises turn or river anywhere!

It's mainly just straight forward play, like call with draws and pot with sets...

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                              By any chance does anyone here work with the Kerry group?
                                                                                              No but I might be able to get whatever info you're after...

Comment

I for one welcome all the lads from Other.
                                                                                                Montserrat, watch out.

Comment

MSN, if I'm somewhat sober, I'll have a look on saturday, no doubt zod will get there st though
                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

33%+68% = 101%.

Comment

So who's bringing the skipping rope on Saturday? I'm guessing it'll be live streamed?
                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

MSN, if I'm somewhat sober, I'll have a look on saturday, no doubt zod will get there st though
                                                                                                        aww thanks a million! I would really appreciate that!
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                          So who's bringing the skipping rope on Saturday? I'm guessing it'll be live streamed?
                                                                                                          1 in 555,556 internet users visits Irishpokerboards.com daily.
                                                                                                          That's mind boggling.

Comment

Giggs is a national hero in Wales at the moment.

For the first time in living memory, jokes about a Welshman having sex don't involve sheep.

Comment

Just watching EPT Berlin that i recorded last night.

121 players left and 120 get paid. Blinds 2000/4000

Folded around to the HJ, and the old geezer decides that it's a good move to shove 74k with the mighty 97o into 4 players that have him covered, and he runs into AA. Just to make it worse, they were playing hand for hand and there were already 2 allins at other tables. He didn't suck out, but manager to mincash. Put your gloves up grandad imo

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                                Giggs is a national hero in Wales at the moment.

For the first time in living memory, jokes about a Welshman having sex don't involve sheep.
                                                                                                                ...yet.

Well for the 2nd night in a row I feel physically sick at how I've run at de Omaha. You know that feeling when you're just sitting there stunned that anyone could possibly run that bad that much.

Anyhoos, does anybody have / had Eircom Broadband Talk, their VOIP service? Relatedly does anyone know if it's possible to get a 2nd regular fixed line number from Eircom for the same address?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  Just watching EPT Berlin that i recorded last night.

121 players left and 120 get paid. Blinds 2000/4000

Folded around to the HJ, and the old geezer decides that it's a good move to shove 74k with the mighty 97o into 4 players that have him covered, and he runs into AA. Just to make it worse, they were playing hand for hand and there were already 2 allins at other tables. He didn't suck out, but manager to mincash. Put your gloves up grandad imo
                                                                                                                  Was quite funny. And the AQ vs AQ who turned the flush draw would have scuppered him

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                    Huh what is this all about?
                                                                                                                    New Eminem/Royce tha 5'9 callabo. Chap he used to rhyme with back before he got big and whohad the 'bad vs evil' track on Ems 1st album. Album is pretty good apart from some track called Lighters. Its called Bad meets Evil 'Helll: The Sequel when you are searching for it.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Looking at getting a laptop aswell. I have a desktop atm and its ancient and really showing its age these days. Have a 24 inch screen to connect to it so screen res isnt very important.

£370

Processor AMD Athlon II P320 Dual Core (2.1GHz, 1MB L2 Cache)
                                                                                                                        Screen 17.3" (Acer CineCrystal, LED Backlit, 1600 x 900 Resolution)
                                                                                                                        Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64-bit
                                                                                                                        RAM 3GB
                                                                                                                        Hard Drive 320GB
                                                                                                                        Optical Drive DVD Rewriter (Records DVDs 8x & CDs 24x & Dual Layer Super Multi)
                                                                                                                        Graphics Integrated (Intel® GMA X4500 3D Graphics with up to 384MB Shared Memory)
                                                                                                                        Wireless LAN Wireless (802.11b/g/n Wireless)
                                                                                                                        Network Card 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
                                                                                                                        Integrated Webcam Integrated Webcam
                                                                                                                        Card Reader 5-in-1 card reader (SD//MS/MS-Pro/MMC/xD-Picture card™)
                                                                                                                        USB Ports 3x USB 2.0 ports
                                                                                                                        Speakers Intergrated Mono Speaker
                                                                                                                        VGA Port 1 External VGA Port
                                                                                                                        Kensington Lock Kensington lock slot
                                                                                                                        Charge Time 2.5 Hours
                                                                                                                        HDMI 1x HDMI Port
                                                                                                                        Warranty 12 Months Acer Collect & Return
                                                                                                                        Battery Life 2-3 Hours (up to 3 hours with power management)
                                                                                                                        Weight 3-4 Kg (This Model 3.2 Kg)
                                                                                                                        Finger Print Reader No

or this one
                                                                                                                        Last edited by shano_88; 08-06-11, 23:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                          Six hours work today earned £1,500 after tax; sweetness. Pity only happens a few times a year.

Head wrecked though as involved reading 700,000 words of dissertations and writing about 10,000 words of feedback.
                                                                                                                          Man, that would get me out of such a life hole!

fingers crossed here, finally doing my hypnotherapy training from Saturday on, hopefully the first step in a long road of new career prospects for me. Hoping there will be an ok demand for it, which would allow me some comfort in looking for other work, or at going back to college.

From what I gather, I have until December to get back to full time at work, or demand redundancy, so its in my interests to find an alternative earner ASAP.
                                                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X