X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to...;339161 [B
    Enda is also highly impressive imo.[/B]

elaborate please

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
      elaborate please
      he's sober for a start
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Labour is the problem there, awful shame FG didn't get a majority
          whats really wrong with this sorry mess of a country is that we do not have a decent politican worth talking about on any side of the fence.
          even the race for the aras at the moment is turning out to ba a joke

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I'm looking for flights Dublin to LAX for 11 - 21 July. Yesterday I found them for €610 return and today the same flights have gone up to €940 and this is the cheapest I can get - is this common for them to jump €300 in 12 hours? Is there any chance more will come available at the lower rate?

Comment

whats really wrong with this sorry mess of a country is that we do not have a decent politican worth talking about on any side of the fence.
              even the race for the aras at the moment is turning out to ba a joke
              'the race for the aras'; does anyone seriously give a flying fuck about that? (apart from media hacks who've been ordered to churn out a thousand words)

Comment

Happy Birthday Bubbleking + Angry Ball
                Last edited by Megatron; 08-06-11, 10:30.

Comment

he's sober for a start
                  well that dosn't really count in my eyes, i think it was about the only thing i liked about cowen is the fact that he could down a respectable amt of pints and enjoyed giving a few bars of a some random song at the end of the night

Comment

well that dosn't really count in my eyes, i think it was about the only thing i liked about cowen is the fact that he could down a respectable amt of pints and enjoyed giving a few bars of a some random song at the end of the night
                    And had a way with the girls as well, just can't picture Kenny being as much of a charmer.

SPOILER

Edit: Thinking about it Brian Cowen photos are probably NSFW, so spoilered.

Comment

'the race for the aras'; does anyone seriously give a flying fuck about that? (apart from media hacks who've been ordered to churn out a thousand words)
                      no, but is just another example of how fucked up politics is in this country

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                        And had a way with the girls as well, just can't picture Kenny being as much of a charmer.

SPOILER

That's the most shocking gaping hole seen in here recently
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                          Happy Birthday Bubbleking
                          what about me
                          its my birthday too you know
                          turned the big
                          SPOILER
                          4-0

today

Comment

SPOILER

yeah
                            party on

Comment

Anyone see the sun newspaper today. Page 9 in particular. I've been laughing solid for 10 minutes

Edit: still laughing

Edit 2:Lucozade coming out of my nose now.
                              Last edited by Wesley Harms; 08-06-11, 10:25.

Comment

It is not true to say you've been extremely negative about the new government since the first minute they got into power though?! I can remember your posts on the subject from maybe one or two weeks on, saying how terribly they've performed and so on. You obviously have an axe to grind on this matter, for whatever reason - or maybe I'm wrong on this?

I don't think the new government have covered themselves with glory but they are an improvement on the the proven incompetants, failures and traitors of FF - the new government were never going to change things around quickly, no-one could possibly have believed they would or could! The country is a ship that has been driven repeatedly onto the rocks by Bertie / Cowen, the hull has been breached umpteen times and the crew have been decimated...our new government is captaining a shipwreck unfortunately, those are the sad facts of the matter, as an ineffectual opposition they must shoulder a part of the blame for this of course, but not the lion's share.

There is no way they are in the same league as the previous government, it is a bit mad to suggest this! All IMHO obviously

Comment

So tilted from the other place - had a standard FU Italy because I got rightly rinsed backing them last night and one of the replies was

I thought you were Irish
                                  too tilted to respond

Comment

what about me
                                    turned the big
                                    SPOILER
                                    4-0

today
                                    Your to be pitied more than congratulated. Your 40.

Lol old people imo

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                      Anyone see the sun newspaper today. Page 9 in particular. I've been laughing solid for 10 minutes

Edit: still laughing

Edit 2:Lucozade coming out of my nose now.
                                      You finally got the punchline in a Hagar cartoon?

Comment

what about me
                                        turned the big
                                        SPOILER
                                        4-0

today
                                        Sorted.

Comment

You finally got the punchline in a Hagar cartoon?
                                          Seriously, it's to do with a well known former IPBer

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                            It is not true to say you've been extremely negative about the new government since the first minute they got into power though?! I can remember your posts on the subject from maybe one or two weeks on, saying how terribly they've performed and so on. You obviously have an axe to grind on this matter, for whatever reason - or maybe I'm wrong on this?
                                            i have no axe to grind, it is just that i knew their election campaign was based on what people wanted to hear and not on what needed to be done or could be done for that matter. it was blatant lies feed to the public and now that they havn't fullfilled any election promise except the jobs initative, which was a joke imo, people are still standing up for them and saying give them a chance.

the sooner people realise that it is the same type of people that are running the country and telling the same type of lies the better. and what really pisses me off is that even if the public do rise up and demand that this shower step down, there is still no leader/td in the dail that is capable of running this country

Comment

Lol @ Kelly, fkn brilliant, needs its own tread imo,

Comment

Seriously, it's to do with a well known former IPBer
                                                cliffs for those of us too snobby to buy the sun?

Comment

A link for page 9 of the Sun please, I don't want to have to have to look like a chav picking up the Sun in public.
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                    Lol @ Kelly, fkn brilliant, needs its own tread imo,
                                                    Defo does

Comment

Happy Birthday Bubbleking + Angry Ball
                                                      thats more like it

Comment

the sooner people realise that it is the same type of people that are running the country and telling the same type of lies the better. and what really pisses me off is that even if the public do rise up and demand that this shower step down, there is still no leader/td in the dail that is capable of running this country
                                                        democracy is a bitch, ain't it?

never fear, the Day of the Long Chainsaws is coming. V for Vendetta and I are preparing our coup.

Our manifesto may be somewhat unpalatable to a few of you Leftie whingers but, well, fuck you. You'll be too busy dodging the secret police to care

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                          All In

[NSFW="NSFW"][/NSFW]
                                                          Call

[NSFW=":"][/NSFW]

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          WP dad

A daughter is for life, but the chance to get a souvenir doesn't come around that often!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YlK4DlzNsc
                                                          Obviously he is an amateur

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmbjFNWsnRo[/ame]
                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Cliffs won't help, you need to see the page

Comment

never fear, the Day of the Long Chainsaws is coming. V for Vendetta and I are preparing our coup.

Our manifesto may be somewhat unpalatable to a few of you Leftie whingers but, well, fuck you. You'll be too busy dodging the secret police to care
                                                              hopefully i will be in australia and you and v for vendetta can do whatever the fuck ye want with this country

Comment

Picture of page 9 be up in a few minutes.

Comment

Defo does
                                                                  Done

Comment

You need to tilt you head

SPOILER
                                                                    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                      The best bit about this video is the guy in the white shirt standing in front of the dad

He bitches out of the way, then he sits down looking very dissapointed while explaining to his mate how he "had it"

Cliffs won't help, you need to see the page
                                                                      I'll get it and scan it now - no need for everyone to lose their dignity

Comment

hopefully i will be in australia and you and v for vendetta can do whatever the fuck ye want with this country
                                                                        we will hunt you down the same way Stalin got Trotsky, nowhere is safe

Comment

Is that big Slick? I wonder what kind of puns the sun would come up with

Comment

we will hunt you down the same way Stalin got Trotsky, nowhere is safe
                                                                            well then i mightn't go to australia
                                                                            maybe i will stay here and go into opposition against you and the vendetta party

edit to say:
                                                                            i will probably get cowen to join the angry-balls with me so that we can stop for pints on the way to and from the dail

Comment

well then i mightn't go to australia
                                                                              maybe i will stay here and go into opposition against you and the vendetta party
                                                                              what part of 'liquidate the opposition' do you not get?

Comment

Your to be pitied more than congratulated. Your 40.

Lol old people imo
                                                                                Now now Finkel, for you too shall be old one day!

Comment

I think the new 'crush-the-unions / slash-the-minimum-wage' regime won't be to the liking of Zod - hope you've got your secret police dossier already prepared!

I'm sure most of us on IPB can be accommodated in the new and improved bureaucracy though; I'll take a senior position in the Department for Communication and Political Re-education please!

Comment

Picture of page 9 be up in a few minutes.
                                                                                    I see Megatron got there before me no head tilting need on this

SPOILER

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                      [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
                                                                                      going stright up to buy the newspaper and gonna frame this and send it down to kellylofknl

Comment

I think the new 'crush-the-unions / slash-the-minimum-wage' regime won't be to the liking of Zod - hope you've got your secret police dossier already prepared!
                                                                                        'unions'? 'minimum wage'?

these things will have no place in our new order

I'm sure most of us on IPB can be accommodated in the new and improved bureaucracy though; I'll take a senior position in the Department for Communication and Political Re-education please!
                                                                                        Actually most IPB'ers will be liquidated (as Negative Economic Units). We have earmarked KP Nuts for that role already as he is currently amassing valuable experience in mass media

How does Gauleiter of Cork sound for you? It would involve subjugation of the native populace but I figure you'll have little problem with that.

Comment

I see Megatron got there before me no head tilting need on this

SPOILER
                                                                                          But my picture is much better quality :P

Comment

thare be bitches inside
                                                                                            SPOILER

Comment

can there not be some regulation on what a newspaper prints? Like Iv no problem with the story itself thats just LOL but EVERY single article is wrapped up with
                                                                                              a close friend said"
                                                                                              a source said"
                                                                                              a random onlooker said"

fuck off making up shit because your too much of a brain dead idiot to finish off an article properly

Comment

what part of 'liquidate the opposition' do you not get?
                                                                                                so thats your evil plan is it?... to fill myself and cowen up with gargle everynight of the week until we get sick of being in opposition........... well good luck with that policy

Comment

But my picture is much better quality :P
                                                                                                  Must learn from the master

Comment

'unions'? 'minimum wage'?

these things will have no place in our new order

These are not nessesarily bad things

Actually most IPB'ers will be liquidated (as Negative Economic Units). We have earmarked KP Nuts for that role already as he is currently amassing valuable experience in mass media

How does Gauleiter of Cork sound for you? It would involve subjugation of the native populace but I figure you'll have little problem with that.

At least the bad guys always get the best uniforms

SWP was picketing MountainView this morning. Some very funny handouts, and a hilarious call to arms.
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                                      I'm looking for flights Dublin to LAX for 11 - 21 July. Yesterday I found them for €610 return and today the same flights have gone up to €940 and this is the cheapest I can get - is this common for them to jump €300 in 12 hours? Is there any chance more will come available at the lower rate?
                                                                                                      very common, flight prices can increase simply because "more than an arbitrary number" of people have been searching the same route.

Two options, use skyscanner.net to check all the airlines at once, and hopefully get a cheaper flight.

Lay low for a day or two, and check again, possibility that they have returned to a lower price after not receiving any bookings at the inflated price*

* The price can go up or down, your investment is not secured. See Angry-Ball for any remuneration

Comment

Genuinely, the only thing that can turn Ireland around is a military coup at this stage.

Unfortunately, Sinn Fein are probably the only ones mad enough to even attempt it.

What we need to do is get the clever kids and the crazies in one room, with the crazies doing the grunt work, and the clever kids steering the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                          Why do you need the web txt, for the second month?
                                                                                                          Yeah for the second month you'll have ~20 euro credit and free internet for the month so webtexts help keep it going, the first month everythings free bar mid week phone calls. Three ftw!
                                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                            Folks, whats the site where you can get the proxy for watching Uk TV, not the mgeni one.
                                                                                                            Bump...anyone ? ?
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                                              clear your cookies

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                What we need to do is get the clever kids and the crazies in one room, with the crazies doing the grunt work, and the clever kids steering the ship.
                                                                                                                ^^knows too much

Comment

AAAAHHHH yes, Australia, the acknowledged high water mark of international governance

Hope you like casual racism

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry0Bv1HQRD4[/ame]

oooh and happy birthday granddad

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    SWP was picketing MountainView this morning. Some very funny handouts, and a hilarious call to arms.
                                                                                                                    Mountain Dew?

the SWP...there are useful idiots and then there are useless idiots....

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                                      AAAAHHHH yes, Australia, the acknowledged high water mark of international governance
                                                                                                                      Australian governance >>>> Irish governance

to be fair

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                        Genuinely, the only thing that can turn Ireland around is a military coup at this stage.

Unfortunately, Sinn Fein are probably the only ones mad enough to even attempt it.

2008 was the time for a coup and I reckon the fear of the Shinners trying to get involved is one of the reasons it was never going to happen (that and the fact we are Irish )

FF committed acts of treason to bail out family/friends and people who had dirt on them & this is probably the only young republic in history where they will never be done for it
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 08-06-11, 11:46.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                          Where is Mountain View in Ireland? The only one I've ever heard of is in northern California, and the SWP would be laughed out of town there I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X