This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
    It was anyway. The redesigned maths course looks a lot easier (at a glance) than the old one was. Anecdotally 1st year students I was taking for maths tutorials had difficulties with some pretty basic stuff (though my sample size is small).
    Hadn't realised they had changed it. This is suerly proof that primary and junior level is where the drain is. Easier test and worse scores = crap grads from IT = good byee cloud computer jobs for irish people. Fair enough we can import good grads from europe and india etc but pity to give our highest level IT jobs away.

Half the cabinet are now secondary teachers so this may well work itself out I guess.

Comment

Never thought I'd get to a point where I'd be pissed off about being told I have to go to Barcelona next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
        lol I've a garda car outside my house waiting for me to step outside whats my line
        How many times, unless their signed up before end of May they cant play Saturday.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
        Fair balls on you for seeing a cop car outside and first thought being "the BBV will know what to do"

Also, really liking the way the community is building up an exciting niche in petty criminality
        BBV inadmissable in court obv..

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
          Odds on Andy Carroll to get 10+ EPL goals next season lads?
          Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          I would have thought the line would be maybe 16 or thereabouts
          Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
          If he is fit and well it's a 1/2 shot at best imo.
          Id say he's a decent odds on shot. Injury being the main doubt here. Playing fully fit all season id say 14 would be his line (completely out of thin air btw)

Id back 4/6 or bigger id say
          GAA News Website

Comment

do dominos still do 2 for tuesday or is that done yonks ago? ... im a bit out of the loop...

Comment

Anyone know how to say "come on Italy" simular to "allez les bleu" for france

Having a nice patriotic bet tonight
              GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Insanodude View Post
                do dominos still do 2 for tuesday or is that done yonks ago? ... im a bit out of the loop...
                Where are you based? Papa Johns will either have a buy one get 1 free or a 14 in with 3 toppings for 9.99, much nicer..

Comment

AFAIK they do

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                  Anyone know how to say "come on Italy" simular to "allez les bleu" for france

Having a nice patriotic bet tonight
                  Andiamo Italia

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                    Where are you based? Papa Johns will either have a buy one get 1 free or a 14 in with 3 toppings for 9.99, much nicer..
                    No papa johns in donegal ... fuck my life

Comment

New Nintendo console launched at E3 today, haven't had a full read of the article

Steve Boxer: With its tablet-like controller, the Wii U is a seriously weird piece of kit. But, yet again, once you get your hands on it, a multitude of new gaming experiences tumble out of it. And the machine will have more hardcore appeal, too.
                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Oh wow

[NSFW="."][/NSFW]
                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

No papa johns in donegal ... fuck my life
                          You're in luck, Papa Johns is not good pizza!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                            Hadn't realised they had changed it. This is suerly proof that primary and junior level is where the drain is. Easier test and worse scores = crap grads from IT = good byee cloud computer jobs for irish people. Fair enough we can import good grads from europe and india etc but pity to give our highest level IT jobs away.

Half the cabinet are now secondary teachers so this may well work itself out I guess.
                            Yup. Changed very recently. Possibly this year's intake (2011/2012) into 3rd level will be the first on the new course but I'm not 100% on this and it might be the following year (2012/2013).

But... the standard of maths expected at 3rd level isn't going to go down correspondingly I imagine (hope). At the very least because of the way courses are written and delivered this isn't really a practical reality in the short term anyway.

The problem seems to stem from a lack of interest and the reality that some people never grasp basic algebra.
                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Have to say this is the best site I have come across in a long time!
                              its brill, albums for 80 cent to 2 dollars, deposit money through a paysafe card or ukash

so easy to use and a whopping amount of albums on it!
                              So far have bought the best of Prince, 1.80 dollars and the best of brian ferry also 1.80, 2 fine albums for less 3 euros, highly recommend it!

legalsounds.com is your first and best source for information about legalsounds. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

all MP3 too
                              Last edited by SatNav; 07-06-11, 17:59.
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                Yea, a WTF alright. Mine was from [info at upatune.com]. Really strange as they included my middle initial in the email salutation, which I never use when signing up to any site. Quite strange indeed.

Found this tho: http://blog.sucuri.net/2011/01/malwa...ate-co-cc.html
                                I got this as well, though mine was from [ info at livezx.com]. Wierdest part is the use of my full middle name, which I'm pretty sure I've only ever used online with my bank account
                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

On Senna, I have a version that is 2hrs and 42mins. Is that the right one?

Comment

Murray Walker, life in the fast lane on bbc2 right now, looking good so far

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                      I got this as well, though mine was from [ info at livezx.com]. Wierdest part is the use of my full middle name, which I'm pretty sure I've only ever used online with my bank account
                                      Ulsterbank? They had my middle name to

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                        its brill, albums for 80 cent to 2 dollars, deposit money through a paysafe card or ukash

So far have bought the best of Prince, 1.80 dollars and the best of brian ferry also 1.80, 2 fine albums for less 3 euros, highly recommend it!

legalsounds.com is your first and best source for information about legalsounds. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

all MP3 too
                                        you were screwed imo
                                        even in their day bryan ferry and prince wern't worth $1.80 between them

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Ulsterbank? They had my middle name to
                                          Hope it's just a coincidence, but yes.

Comment

Hope it's just a coincidence, but yes.
                                            hmmmm, I thinks I am going to run some scans & change some passwords just to be sure because I clicked on those links in that email

whats that link to that free version on malwarebytes anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                              Yeah I got this but mine was emailed from info@toyotaleaguecup.com. What the fuck?
                                              Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                              Any else get one of these from info@accordclubthailand.com?

I haven't signed up for anything in a while and didn't click the link below. Google is no help but this didn't even go into my junk mail, and it's my main email address to boot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for registering at the James Cavoy Poker Club. Before we can activate your account you must do one last step to complete your registration. Once your account in activated it will sit in a queue for manual activation. This is normally done in 24 hours but on occasion can take a little longer.

Please note - you must complete this last step you need to do to become a registered member. You will only need to visit this URL once to activate your account.

To complete your registration, please visit this URL:

**** Does The Above URL Not Work? ****
                                              If the above URL does not work, please use your Web browser to go to:

Please be sure not to add extra spaces. You will need to type in your username and activation number on the page that appears when you visit the URL.

All the best,
                                              James Cavoy Poker Club Forum

I don't think he even knows if he's James Cavoy or James McAvoy
                                              do you guys bank with ulsterbank also?

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                On Senna, I have a version that is 2hrs and 42mins. Is that the right one?
                                                Dont think so the one I linked was 1h45m gonna relink it now.
                                                Last edited by tylerdurden94; 07-06-11, 18:37.

Comment

hmmmm, I thinks I am going to run some scans & change some passwords just to be sure because I clicked on those links in that email

whats that link to that free version on malwarebytes anyone?

Glad I didn't click on any of the links. In fact the only reason I opened the mail was the use of my full name.

Comment

Not a good sign Did a quick scam with McAfee & found nothing but just doing a quick scan with the malware thing & 1 found so far

Comment

Is there any anti virus or registry cleaner that i should have on my phone . If yes then where and what should i be getting??

Comment

4 star pizza do that offer on a Tuesday and they in Donegal and they MUCH nicer than Dominos imo.

Comment

Damon Lindelof (one of the creators of Lost) wrote this on his Twitter about January Jones in X-Men

Emma Frost’s THREE mutant powers: Telepathy, Transformation to Solid Diamond and last but not least, Sucking at Acting.
                                                          Nice

Comment

ugh, Tiger won't be playing in the US Open :'(

His Twitter

Quote from it:

Not playing in US Open. Very disappointed. Short-term frustration for long-term gain.

Comment

Better run the full scans now I guess

Registry Keys Infected:
                                                              HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{A078F691-9C07-4AF2-BF43-35E79EECF8B7} (Adware.Softomate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Comment

FWIW, I got one of those emails and I don't have an ulsterbank account.

Can't remember of they used my middle name or not.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                  4 star pizza do that offer on a Tuesday and they in Donegal and they MUCH nicer than Dominos imo.
                                                                  Ended up being a cheap bastard and just buying frozen ones from tescos ... Ovens on, and now we play the waiting game

Comment

Oh what the fuck is this shit now, running the full scan with malwarebytes & has found fucking 12 infections so far

wtf is the point of paying for McAfee in it cant catch something a free thing can ffs

Comment

Ended up being a cheap bastard and just buying frozen ones from tescos ... Ovens on, and now we play the waiting game
                                                                      didn't buy a pizza in any shape or form in the last 8mths since i started to make my own.
                                                                      far superior imo

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Oh what the fuck is this shit now, running the full scan with malwarebytes & has found fucking 12 infections so far

wtf is the point of paying for McAfee in it cant catch something a free thing can ffs
                                                                        is that online sat on boyles for the IPB deepstack, a ticket only prize or is it for a package?

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post

all MP3 too
                                                                          Why are you paying at all? It seems silly to me to pay $2 for an album that should be costing about $10 when you can get it free just as easily

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                            is that online sat on boyles for the IPB deepstack, a ticket only prize or is it for a package?
                                                                            seat only afaik,

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post

It must have something to do with poker anyway because so many of us here are getting it,

Comment

Sigh, Andrews is such a poor player for a CM in a PL club. Could get hockeyed here if Italy step it up a little.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                  Damon Lindelof (one of the creators of Lost) wrote this on his Twitter about January Jones in X-Men

Nice
                                                                                  He created lost tho so he shouldn't be allowed have an opinion on anything

She is not a good actor tho in Xmen

Comment

do you all have a PS3?
                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                      Sigh, Andrews is such a poor player for a CM in a PL club. Could get hockeyed here if Italy step it up a little.
                                                                                      PING

Comment

Happily withdraw the above statement pending another screamer.

Comment

fuck off Andrews

Comment

Happily withdraw the above statement pending another screamer.
                                                                                            No you were right first time, he just scores the odd goal

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                              No you were right first time, he just scores the odd goal
                                                                                              Aye, just working the old BBV reverso to get a performance out of him.

Comment

do you guys bank with ulsterbank also?
                                                                                                Originally posted by newbie2 View Post

I don't have an Ulsterbank and don't use my middle name on anything bar passport, flights, ferries etc, but then again my middle name wasn't used on the email

Comment

I very very very rearly use my middle name on anything, Think I'll troll through all my poker accounts & find out which if any I have my middle name with

Comment

anyone have an idea on how long a full scan of that malware bytes take? running 45 mins now & still going

Comment

Folks, whats the site where you can get the proxy for watching Uk TV, not the mgeni one.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                        do you all have a PS3?
                                                                                                        Was going to ask the same thing. Though I've always imagined Lloyd would be an Xbox man for some reason

Comment

No ps3 here anyway

Comment

consumer show on rte1 atm
                                                                                                            can't believe some people are still paying 18-20% on credit cards

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                              Is there any anti virus or registry cleaner that i should have on my phone . If yes then where and what should i be getting??
                                                                                                              What OS ? If android, no, nothing can be installed without you giving it the ok, not sure about Apple.
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Did a full scan here, and this was all that was found

Decided to ignore them, as they are both Boylepoker related. Should I have removed them?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                  Why are you paying at all? It seems silly to me to pay $2 for an album that should be costing about $10 when you can get it free just as easily
                                                                                                                  The ease of everything about the site is brilliant, you can go from any year from 1980 to present and see the top 20 albums, play each song, buy only a few songs you like if you want for 9 cent.

great soundtrack library too.

also just for an example if someone liked led zepplin, you could get the whole boxset which i think is 5 albums for around a five dollars.

I was with hotfile and RS and just didnt like their library or the way i had to google a RS song and they maybe have to unrar it and maybe convert it!

With this site its all mp3, downloads very very quick , artwork and all. I love it, I dont mind throwing in 20 euro paysafecard for that service and im going to get loads from it, and everything im looking for is there, right up to present day.
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

anyone have an idea on how long a full scan of that malware bytes take? running 45 mins now & still going
                                                                                                                    Best to run it in "safe mode with networking" - restart the computer, then tap f8 until you get the advanced boot options menu and select it there. Once you open MWBytes make sure to update it before scanning.

It will run a lot faster in safe mode. The length of the scan depends on how fast your PC is and how much data is to be scanned. Typically 45-60 mins anytime I run it would be normal, provided nothing else is running at the same time.

Comment

Keith Andrews 1- LolMeath/Kildare 0
                                                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Did a full scan here, and this was all that was found

Decided to ignore them, as they are both Boylepoker related. Should I have removed them?
                                                                                                                        Ignore them, false positives. PPP etc all come up as same in NOD32 scans too from my experience. Likewise many keygens and software acquired from cousins etc... If you are ever unsure just google it or check the comments sections.

Comment

Best to run it in "safe mode with networking" - restart the computer, then tap f8 until you get the advanced boot options menu and select it there. Once you open MWBytes make sure to update it before scanning.

It will run a lot faster in safe mode. The length of the scan depends on how fast your PC is and how much data is to be scanned. Typically 45-60 mins anytime I run it would be normal, provided nothing else is running at the same time.
                                                                                                                          Is this done is safe mode just to speed it up of would is catch more?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X