Munster got Northampton
      Leicster got Clermont
      Pool 1: Munster, Northampton Saints, Scarlets, Castres
      Pool 2: Cardiff Blues, London Irish, Edinburgh, Racing Metro
      Pool 3: Leinster, Bath Rugby, Glasgow, Montpellier
      Pool 4: Leicester, Clermont, Ulster, Aironi
      Pool 5: Biarritz, Ospreys, Saracens, Treviso
      Pool 6: Toulouse, Harlequins, Gloucester, Connacht

Jaysus, Ulster have no luck. Munster's pool could be tricky too. Great draw for the champions.

Connacht have got a nightmare pool.
      Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 07-06-11, 11:30.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Pool 1: Munster, Northampton Saints, Scarlets
        Pool 2: Cardiff Blues, London Irish, Edinburgh
        Pool 3: Leinster, Bath Rugby, Glasgow
        Pool 4: Leicester, Clermont, Ulster
        Pool 5: Biarritz, Ospreys, Saracens
        Pool 6: Toulouse, Harlequins, Gloucester

Jaysus, Ulster have no luck. Munster's pool could be tricky too. Great draw for the champions.
        Connacht in 2 please, they could do with an easy intro. 5 or 6 look nasty.

Edit. Sigh.

Ulster might be OK if the Clermont games are week3 and 4.
        Clermont scrape a win in Italy week1, get hockeyed at Leicester week2 and then decide to put out second string.
        Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 07-06-11, 11:35.

Comment

Leinster dreamboats

Ulster and Connacht fucked

Munster in the gray area

Comment

Great draw for Leinster.
            Lloydster get a really tough group but the tough group helped Leinster last year
            Ulster ouch
            Connaught ouch - very tough group, but they'll sell out every game and improve because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              Munster in the gray area
              I suppose it depends when they play Castres and Scarlets away really, if those games are later on it would really suit them

edit; the World Cup will have a huge bearing on the HC this year, strength in depth will really come into play for the pre-Xmas games

Comment

Although, realistically, a dream group for Connacht.

First season in the competition, they didn't want to get drawn into slugfests vs Aironi or whatnot. They wouldn't be expected to progress in any group.

Good chance to get some heavyweights of Euro Rugby into the Sportsground, throw a few punches, and cause an upset or two. Which is exactly they kind of thing they need.

Comment

group 6 was really not the place I wanted to land. great draw for Leinster tho with Muster in a reasonable tough group but definitly skirted so of the harder teams. Ulster will find it seriously tough tho

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                    +1

Also have you seen the new demo for Battlefield 3?? Looks epic
                    looks pretty amazing all right
                    cannot wait
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      just.awful.
                      fold flop, fold preflop if you can
                      I've done alot worse.. Some people shouldn't be allowed look after themselves I play 62 like it's AA

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                        Ship the €400 profit in the cash game and martin winning the tournament, well worth the petrol money
                        Well done Smurph(s)

I think you need a little work on using the smileys tho

Comment

Although, realistically, a dream group for Connacht.

First season in the competition, they didn't want to get drawn into slugfests vs Aironi or whatnot. They wouldn't be expected to progress in any group.

Good chance to get some heavyweights of Euro Rugby into the Sportsground, throw a few punches, and cause an upset or two. Which is exactly they kind of thing they need.
                          Intead we get those famously lightwieight English teams. I agree that we were not going to progress either way. Still a long way off but certainly the revenues will be fantastic for the provience. As you would also expect quite a few English to make the trips I guess its great for Galway as a whole.
                          Getting an upset or 2 at home would certainly get rid of all the chat about scratching us as a senior provience and as always I will be very interested in how the money is divided this year as we are now in the same leagues and cups as the rest I hope it will be fairer to help with the development of the squad.

Comment

Fantastic group for Connacht Rugby.

Had no chance of getting out of any pool really, but those three will ensure big home sales and income. Hopefully season tickets will keep selling well too. Delighted.

Comment

Has no one here been watching Montpellier recently. its a Tarp!
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                Has no one here been watching Montpellier recently. its a Tarp!
                                Will be strong at home, beyond weak in Dublin.

Fixture list is all important, I'd like to have the away game against them in round 5/6, so that if they've had any hi-coughs along the way, that they'll happily capitulate to some pressure at home.

Same story with most of the French teams btw, other than Tolouse, Biarritz and Clermont, there really is no interest in the Heineken Cup unless there's an armchair ride to the semis in it for them.

Also, at this stage, anyone here from Galway would be absolutely nuts not to get interested in the Season Tickets that are on offer this year for Connacht.

Any and every student living within 5miles of the Sportsground should be interested in this imo
                                Concession Ticket: (Student/OAP/Unwaged) €130
                                - All 11 home Magners League Games
                                - Three home European pool games
                                - All pre-season friendlies in the Sportsground

- Free membership of new Connacht supporters club – details to be emailed to applicants.
                                - Connacht supporter’s club scarf
                                - 2 complimentary guest tickets for any home Connacht Magners League game (excluding inter pro games). Tickets must be applied for from the Connacht Branch and collected 3 days in advance of the chosen game.
                                - A free pint at every home game in the Magners League and the European pool games (Over 18 only)
                                - 10% discount on any Connacht merchandise from Elverys Sports

Comment

Will be strong at home, beyond weak in Dublin.

Fixture list is all important, I'd like to have the away game against them in round 5/6, so that if they've had any hi-coughs along the way, that they'll happily capitulate to some pressure at home.

Same story with most of the French teams btw, other than Tolouse, Biarritz and Clermont, there really is no interest in the Heineken Cup unless there's an armchair ride to the semis in it for them.

Also, at this stage, anyone here from Galway would be absolutely nuts not to get interested in the Season Tickets that are on offer this year for Connacht.

Any and every student living within 5miles of the Sportsground should be interested in this imo
                                  Thats a seriously cracking deal for the students when you get half your money back in pints. Tickets for the euro games will be hard as fuck to get a hold of due to small capacity also

Comment

Yup, 8k maximum at the Sportsground, and they've committed to keeping the games there, which is an excellent move. Temporary seating brings it up to 8k btw, so I'm not sure what they're going to do about the 20k or so people looking for tickets. Galway will be a great place to be on the Toulouse weekend imo.

The last 4 winners of the Heineken Cup will be playing at the Sportsground this year. In Magners League and Heineken Cup. Surely that sort of pull should see the game explode out west?

Comment

Skype down?

Comment

People around here were interested in the new Elder Scrolls game a few months ago, it looks awesome:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQENnvkcC7I[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                          Skype down?
                                          : A small number of you may have problems signing in to Skype. We're investigating the cause, and hope to have more details to share soon. For more information please visit the Skype Heartbeat website Heartbeat - check the life signs on Skype products

Some people have got back on in the last few mins. Mine is still down though.

Another just there:Update:
                                          A configuration problem has meant that some of you have been disconnected from Skype.
                                          We've identified the cause of the problem, and have begun to address it. If you've been affected, you should start to see improvement in the next hour or so. You shouldn't need to manually sign back in to Skype - it should reconnect automatically when it's able to do so.
                                          We apologise for the disruption to your conversations.
                                          Last edited by theshortstack; 07-06-11, 12:27.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL2-3oBB7KQ[/ame]
                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

The last 4 winners of the Heineken Cup will be playing at the Sportsground this year.
                                              not strictly correct:

Leinster, Toulouse, Munster, Wasps have won the last 8 between them....Wasps won't be at the Sportsground

what happened to Wasps btw? gone to shite??

now that I think of it, the HC could really do with either a Welsh winner or else a French team that isn't Toulouse

Comment

Lol rugby.
                                                New Zealand not giving entry visas to any selected Fiji players with links with the military. Don't negotiate IRB, just take the World Cup off them imo, Australia could probably organise it at a months notice.

(Contrast with much maligned FIFA, who got the USA to agree before bidding for 1994 and 2022 that all selected players are guaranteed free passage even if they would normally be turned down for a visa for any of the hundred reasons the USA can come up with).

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                  Back when Ireland was a sensible place...
                                                  I can't believe you said that. I also can't believe nobody noticed. When exactly was Ireland a sensible place???
                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

not strictly correct:

Leinster, Toulouse, Munster, Wasps have won the last 8 between them....Wasps won't be at the Sportsground

now that I think of it, the HC could really do with either a Welsh winner or else a French team that isn't Toulouse
                                                    Leinster Tolouse Leinster Munster

Wasps have disappeared tbh. And the Welsh teams are in bits from next season onwards, mass exodus of players to France. Cardiff Blues the only ones keeping decent names.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                      I can't believe you said that. I also can't believe nobody noticed. When exactly was Ireland a sensible place???
                                                      Start of the 90's I think was the last time

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        Lol rugby.
                                                        New Zealand not giving entry visas to any selected Fiji players with links with the military. Don't negotiate IRB, just take the World Cup off them imo, Australia could probably organise it at a months notice.
                                                        I was in Fiji when a miltary coup occurred, seems fair enough to me.

Comment

not strictly correct:

Clearly Johnny O'Connor was the reason

Comment

Leinster Tolouse Leinster Munster
                                                            we'll call it a draw, last 4 winners implies 4 separate teams imo

Wasps have disappeared tbh. And the Welsh teams are in bits from next season onwards, mass exodus of players to France. Cardiff Blues the only ones keeping decent names.
                                                            It's a problem alright (from a marketing perspective if nothing else)

If you were looking to punt on next year's winners, taking anyone other than Toulouse or Leinster would be silly imo (Munster rebuilding, Leicester just short of top class despite easily being best English team, Welsh clubs shite as you say, lolscottishanditalianrugby). Clermont are about the only ones you might think could make the jump but then again I said that this year and it never happened.

Comment

Angry voicemail becomes cinemas PSA

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L3eeC2lJZs[/ame]

More of that story here
                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Noticed this sign in fitz last night

News & Events
                                                                  €2000 added to Saturday Freezeouts in June
                                                                  The best value poker tournaments take place in the Fitz this June – an extra €500 is being added to every Saturday night €120 + €5 Freezeout. The dates in question are Saturdays 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th with the action getting underway at 8:30pm. Book your seat online now to secure a seat.
                                                                  31 May 2011
                                                                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

I was in Fiji when a miltary coup occurred, seems fair enough to me.
                                                                    I'm sure they are a nasty shower of thugs and all that (doubly so being both South Sea Island rugby players and army personnel, what a combo) but NZ shouldn't be allowed pick and choose which players are allowed in if selected.

Its tantamount to Brazil banning Higuain in 2014 because he did his military service in Argentina.

Comment

Its tantamount to Brazil banning Higuain in 2014 because he did his military service in Argentina.
                                                                      not really, Argentina isn't currently a military dictatorship which actively discriminates against a section of its own population

this is the equivalent of banning apartheid South Africa from sporting events

Comment

we'll call it a draw, last 4 winners implies 4 separate teams imo
                                                                        Yeah I actually made an arse of the statement, was including Harlequins as a HEC winner when actually it was the Amlin they won. Still, 4 teams with big trophies in last 3/4 seasons

It's a problem alright (from a marketing perspective if nothing else)

If you were looking to punt on next year's winners, taking anyone other than Toulouse or Leinster would be silly imo (Munster rebuilding, Leicester just short of top class despite easily being best English team, Welsh clubs shite as you say, lolscottishanditalianrugby). Clermont are about the only ones you might think could make the jump but then again I said that this year and it never happened.
                                                                        Welsh rugby and Scottish rugby are in rags at the moment. Edinburgh get ~2k attendance per game in the Warehouse that is Murrayfield when a kicked ball echoes for 10 seconds. Glasgow rarely fare much better in the attendance stakes.

The problem has been the location of the "franchises", obviously with Edinburgh and Glasgow being the two biggest cities, it makes sense to have them as the hubs for the game. However, they're only 35 minutes apart, and are fairly central in terms of the whole country. Furthermore, the game actually has huge support further North, as evidenced by the 6k attendance at the Irish Wolfhounds vs Scotland 'A' game earlier this year. Both Edinburgh and Glasgow are not rugby dominated cities, not by a long shot. The format of the competition hurts Scottish Rugby, because before, when they had 10/12 teams and played amongst themselves, it was fine. The level was below what it is now, but there were teams all over the country and players were popping up everywhere. As a result, I reckon numbers playing the sport here are dwindling, in stark contrast to almost everywhere else in Europe. Scottish Rugby needs a revival (I reckon my man Richie Gray is the Neo to spark it though), but the problem is geographic, and not so easily solvable.

This problem is actually seen in Wales too to a lesser extent, and the real problem with the Welsh is money. But it's a vicious circle, they don't have the money to keep their stars, but they would have if their stars had actually performed and won medals when they should have. People forget that Ospreys won the Magner's League last season, and were in the semis again this year. There's an element of arrogance and fickleness with the leagues that Welsh teams are suffering from. Gavin Hensonism is strife amongst their players who assume that they should be superstars from day one. The Welsh are moving towards the French air, "win at home at all costs" - "show up on the road", in a strange territorial style battle. But for the French that has historical precedent, for the Welsh, it's just retarded.

A lot of young guys will be lining up for the Welsh teams next year, and hopefully (as we've seen with Ulster in the past 24 months), this will ignite the game again within the regions. Young guys playing for the team, not the paycheque and perceived glamour.

Comment

Yurt - someone's in trouble

Comment

not really, Argentina isn't currently a military dictatorship
                                                                            Then its up to the IRB to ban Fiji if they think its a big enough issue and that only democracies should partake, not up to NZ to pick and choose players.

I'm at a loss if you can't see how wrong it is of NZ to do this.

Comment

Then its up to the IRB to ban Fiji if they think its a big enough issue and that only democracies should partake, not up to NZ to pick and choose players.

I'm at a loss if you can't see how wrong it is of NZ to do this.
                                                                              I'm at a loss that the IRB can't see it is morally right to do this. Then again, is it fair to ask them to be the arbiters of such things? I don't know.

The sporting ban was the one thing that really, really hurt the rugby and cricket populations in South Africa.

Comment

no wonder he left her

Comment

I'm at a loss that the IRB can't see it is morally right to do this. Then again, is it fair to ask them to be the arbiters of such things? I don't know.

The sporting ban was the one thing that really, really hurt the rugby and cricket populations in South Africa.
                                                                                  If the IRB or UN (via sanctions) decide banning Fiji is correct then fair enough. I honestly don't know enough to form an opinion as to whether this would be a correct course of action.
                                                                                  I just think its 100% wrong for the host country to be able to pick and choose which individuals participate.

Comment

Any else get one of these from info@accordclubthailand.com?

I haven't signed up for anything in a while and didn't click the link below. Google is no help but this didn't even go into my junk mail, and it's my main email address to boot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for registering at the James Cavoy Poker Club. Before we can activate your account you must do one last step to complete your registration. Once your account in activated it will sit in a queue for manual activation. This is normally done in 24 hours but on occasion can take a little longer.

Please note - you must complete this last step you need to do to become a registered member. You will only need to visit this URL once to activate your account.

To complete your registration, please visit this URL:

**** Does The Above URL Not Work? ****
                                                                                    If the above URL does not work, please use your Web browser to go to:

Please be sure not to add extra spaces. You will need to type in your username and activation number on the page that appears when you visit the URL.

All the best,
                                                                                    James Cavoy Poker Club Forum

I don't think he even knows if he's James Cavoy or James McAvoy

Comment

If the IRB or UN (via sanctions) decide banning Fiji is correct then fair enough. I honestly don't know enough to form an opinion as to whether this would be a correct course of action.
                                                                                      I just think its 100% wrong for the host country to be able to pick and choose which individuals participate.
                                                                                      fair enough, it's a reasonable opinion

imo, knowing the form of the Fijian Army and the fact they are wilfully ignoring all international norms, they can go fuck themselves until they start behaving like civilised people

Comment

AJ, you might find this interesting

the Australians would likely be more assertive against Fiji than the Kiwis

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                          Back when the no-nonsense English used to look after us obv. They would have sorted out the over-borrowed delinquents pronto.

Of course, how naive of me! Back in those days, Irishmen were real Irishmen, Irishwomen were real Irishwomen, and potatoes were real potatoes. And nobody ever did anything stupid.
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Because of how many Fijian lads end up going to New Zealand to play rubgy I think that a the new zealand rugby board is uniquely positioned to do this.If the IRFU wanted to do it than the its non of our business defense could be used but due to the large number of memebers who will be tied to Fiji or very close with others who are I think it is a reasonable thing to do.

If the country decides to stop allowing access to those with political ties to the current reieme than fair enough. There country so they can also choose on that basis. This move will bring huge media attention to the problem due to the popularity of the game in the pacific area. This is essentailly a trade embargoe on one of their biggest exports of massive rugby playing beasts. Good move imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                              Any else get one of these from info@accordclubthailand.com?

I haven't signed up for anything in a while and didn't click the link below. Google is no help but this didn't even go into my junk mail, and it's my main email address to boot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for registering at the James Cavoy Poker Club. Before we can activate your account you must do one last step to complete your registration. Once your account in activated it will sit in a queue for manual activation. This is normally done in 24 hours but on occasion can take a little longer.

Please note - you must complete this last step you need to do to become a registered member. You will only need to visit this URL once to activate your account.

To complete your registration, please visit this URL:

**** Does The Above URL Not Work? ****
                                                                                              If the above URL does not work, please use your Web browser to go to:

Please be sure not to add extra spaces. You will need to type in your username and activation number on the page that appears when you visit the URL.

All the best,
                                                                                              James Cavoy Poker Club Forum

I don't think he even knows if he's James Cavoy or James McAvoy
                                                                                              Yeah I got this but mine was emailed from info@toyotaleaguecup.com. What the fuck?
                                                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                Is the Hangover 2 worth a trip to the cinema, not a lot out at the moment, but its between that and Pirates 4 and Super 8
                                                                                                If you liked the first one you should like this one.
                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Agree with AJ that if this move is to be made it ought to be made by the IRB though.

I've been saying for a while that NZ are lock of the century to win this WC because they will do anything up to and including outright cheating to win it, and while I'm sure there's a valid political argument to be made for this move I can't help but see it as a cynical move by a New Zealand association that's going to be making sure dodgy shrimp is served to opposing teams before every game.

Comment

^^^ yeah, meant for buying as a home

Do you really think that V for Vendetta would get the place he posted last week for half price at circa €70k if he waited a bit? Seems awfully low, es,pecially considering that a household of two uni educated people would be easily pulling in €70k by their early 30s. Bear in mind, I'd be more than happy for this to happen as a non-homeowner, but it almost seems too cheap. Fingers crossed etc!
                                                                                                    36 photos did not tell the full story. I wouldn't pay 70k for it. Pretty much site value only and it has nothing special going for it from that perspective. 30-40k max. Shame as its a horror story for a family split apart but they'll never sell it.

I'm in Estonia for the week, very interesting spot. Basically thrown of the yoke of communism and in 20 odd years are in better shape then Ireland....just shows what can be done if we had some decent leadership.
                                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                                      Intead we get those famously lightwieight English teams. I agree that we were not going to progress either way. Still a long way off but certainly the revenues will be fantastic for the provience. As you would also expect quite a few English to make the trips I guess its great for Galway as a whole.
                                                                                                      Getting an upset or 2 at home would certainly get rid of all the chat about scratching us as a senior provience and as always I will be very interested in how the money is divided this year as we are now in the same leagues and cups as the rest I hope it will be fairer to help with the development of the squad.

gtfo, if you got more money ye might become a better team and hang on to your decent players once they have proved they are good enough to get on most of the better teams. No advantage to Munster or Lenister so no chance of it happening..

Comment

Raoul and GB, 40 years ago ye would have been with Archbishop Desmond Quaid doing candlelight vigils outside Landsdowne when the evil Slavic commies were in town, and threatening to excommunicate the Irish players.

********

In related (Fiji/WorldCup) news, a change of stance by Nacewa over the weekend. Gone from 'not a chance' to 'unlikely to happen unless Leinster allow it, I've huge commitments here but I'd be interested'.

Barbarians hero Isa Nacewa says he does not know if he will be lining up for Fiji against Wales in the World Cup later this year.
                                                                                                        Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 07-06-11, 13:37.

Comment

...
                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I'm not a U2 fan nor a Bono fan (although Joshua Tree was superb) but the stick he gets from Strewelpeter and some minnions on here is way OTT. (and quite tedious)

June 4th Seattle 2011. It doesn't make me feel ashamed anyway. A couple of my old Microsoft mates were at this and were blown away. He is a vile human being alright (insert smiley to taste)

At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                              Agree with AJ that if this move is to be made it ought to be made by the IRB though.

I've been saying for a while that NZ are lock of the century to win this WC because they will do anything up to and including outright cheating to win it, and while I'm sure there's a valid political argument to be made for this move I can't help but see it as a cynical move by a New Zealand association that's going to be making sure dodgy shrimp is served to opposing teams before every game.
                                                                                                              this is bollox (with all due respect ), it's got nothing to do with sport per se, it's got to do with the Fijian government being a bunch of despotic murderers

and the Seth Efrikans are the ones to ask about poisoning other teams

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                Yeah I got this but mine was emailed from info@toyotaleaguecup.com. What the fuck?
                                                                                                                The subject bar was my full name, yours?

Comment

Tallinn's a great spot, old city is fab.
                                                                                                                  We did a bike tour and we were asked did we want the 'touristy one' or 'the real one'. Latter obviously, the guy doing it was ex-army, and took us to his old army barracks, then to those old square block communist apartment complexes, then a few intersting old cemetries and rounded off in a submarine on the military complex. All for €7 or something.

Decent ~50c/€1 dealers choice cash game in the Reval hotel as well, crazy pineapple is fun.

Re Language under 40s usually have English, over 40s not so much.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 07-06-11, 13:56.

Comment

Pleasantly surprised at X-Men: First Class. I very much enjoyed it.

I don't speak of January Jones "performance" however.

Comment

I'd say that's amazing - really looking forward to eventually visiting Talinn, apparently the old city is really well preserved. I'd imagine their joining the euro and being on the border with a BRIC country is helping them substantially.

Do many people speak English btw?
                                                                                                                      People in the tourist trade do but the english penetration is low otherwise. We're heading south in a few days so that will tell a lot. I'll do a trip report when I get back. I'm hoping to have elk or venison tonight and some scallops......

Anyone with some good restaurant recommendations for Tallinn or Tartu would be most welcome. We have a traditional wedding to attend at the weekend so I'm hoping to get a real experience of the country and the people.
                                                                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

this is bollox (with all due respect ), it's got nothing to do with sport per se, it's got to do with the Fijian government being a bunch of despotic murderers

and the Seth Efrikans are the ones to ask about poisoning other teams
                                                                                                                        I just question the motives, as I have zero faith in the NZ sense of fairplay wrt this tournament.

The food poisoning joke was a nod to 95 obv.

Comment

What's the rental market like in Dulin atm - how likely am I to be able to get a place for ~3months?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X