• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Its a long story but yes and with a camera in hand

Actually it happened at least twice.
    must it be said!!!

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

jesus Eoghan O'Gara on now.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
        Has anyone here walked in to someone fucking?
        Probably about 15 times.

Working in a backpackers for 12 months FTW

Comment

Has anyone here walked in to someone fucking?
          Yes. Haven't thought about that for a long time.
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

i wouldve thought most people must have at some stage!
            http://mobro.co/zuroph
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

The latest installment in the adventures of Super Mario:

It's come out today in a police report that last year Balotelli was given a guided tour of Scampia in Naples, the area of the city that features heavily in Gomorra and is generally known as an open-air drug market and general shithole, by two well-known members of the Camorra.

He says he didn't know who they were and that there were lots of people there that day but you have to wonder how the fuck he ended up in such a situation. He says he wanted to see the area for himself after seeing the film, but the mob connection is bizarre.

Comment

Fed 3 set pts for 3rd set!! unlikely comeback on perhaps

2nd one taken, game on??

Comment

34 of Robbie Keane's goals at International level achieved in 66 competitive appearances. Suck it haters.
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                    Fed 3 set pts for 3rd set!! unlikely comeback on perhaps

2nd one taken, game on??
                    Wow wow wow Fed playing some stuff now! Three break points!

Opr

Comment

So the misses, kids & myself were staying in her mothers last night

As said earlier I came in quite late (I have a key) & proceeded to walk through the house, (we were staying in the extention part that night)

The thing is you have to walk through the kitchen to get to the extention & as soon as I walk into the kitchin/ living room there was her sister buk naked & fucking away on some guy, now I mean fucking (sigh wish my misses fucked like that still )

anyway most awkward moment of my life because you have to walk past rite in front of them to get where I was going

So I do an Alan impression from the hangover, take a slight glance & slightly nod my head and casually walk on

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrjA6tl6hpA&feature=related[/ame]
                      Last edited by Donkathon; 05-06-11, 16:40.

Comment

Solid opening to the year from Dublin imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                          Wow wow wow Fed playing some stuff now! Three break points!

Opr
                          Wow some serious stuff from Nadal to same those breaks, not over yet

Comment

What a save from Nadal!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                              Pretty scare how a mechanic made such a blunder as well. I think it was for the best that the people on board had no idea. I would hate to know I was about to die.

I got all my music converted so I could put it onto my htc. I use itunes for my itouch though.

Don't listen to this muppet lol. He doesn't have a clue and is still brainwashed with all the apple shite
                              Why did you convert all your music?

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                              Samsung Galaxy S2 is the best phone out there at the moment. I got one a few weeks ago and hugely impressed with it. It's lightening fast and has a super camera and can even record in 1080 HD. The screen just looks amazing on it also, very bright with excellent colours. It's also extremely light and very thing as well with a very sleak design.
                              Wow thats pretty sick, any test videos of the 1080?

Still can't get over how good the 1080p came out on my camera yesterday.
                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Waking up at 5:30pm sucks.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Federer looks knackered here. Hes getting auld.
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                    What a save from Nadal!

Opr
                                    Bah, Nadal seems to have uped it again

Comment

I posted on a mates FB last night wondering what his goals:games ratio is under fapatoni as I don't think he was ever as prolific bar one calender year for spurs where he was bagging close to a goal a game. Interesting to see what club will take a punt on him in the PL this year. Perhaps Fulham, Sunderland or Wolves maybe. Can't see Harry doing anything but flogging him.

Comment

Poles is the way to go Hitch. Also you once asked that question before

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                          I posted on a mates FB last night wondering what his goals:games ratio is under fapatoni as I don't think he was ever as prolific bar one calender year for spurs where he was bagging close to a goal a game. Interesting to see what club will take a punt on him in the PL this year. Perhaps Fulham, Sunderland or Wolves maybe. Can't see Harry doing anything but flogging him.
                                          He's managed 10 goals in his last 10 Internationals.

@ Donkathon: what age is the wife's sister out of interest?

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                            We will be doing well to sell him tbh. Hasn't been much interest in him since his return from Lolerpool hence 2 loan spells. With his wages, age, and Premiership performances over the past while it will be a bad buy for any Premier league club imo.

Comment

As said earlier I came in quite late (I have a key) & proceeded to walk through the house, (we were staying in the extention part that night)

The thing is you have to walk through the kitchen to get to the extention & as soon as I walk into the kitchin/ living room there was her sister buk naked & fucking away on some guy, now I mean fucking (sigh wish my misses fucked like that still )

anyway most awkward moment of my life because you have to walk past rite in front of them to get where I was going

So I do an Alan impression from the hangover, take a slight glance & slightly nod my head and casually walk on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrjA6...eature=related
                                              pics of sister obv.
                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I bet in his weaker moments Federer allows himself some amount of feeling sorry for himself that someone like Nadal took an interest in tennis as opposed to some other sport he could have made a living at.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                  pics of sister obv.
                                                  With the wife in same photo even more obv..

Comment

All of you who go on about how great TG4 is blah blah blah.

Leaving the Djocovic/Fed game on Friday to go to their news programmes was loltastic.
                                                    Leaving the Fed/Nadal final to go to womens GAA is stone cold nuts.

If RTE did it they'd be slaughtered.

Comment

Nadal makes history. Genius.

Comment

Played the WSOP Dollar drive tourney last night on Boyles.Ran terribad and spent $20 but just the $10k overlay to follow on from its previous $10k overlay.
                                                        On again tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                          All of you who go on about how great TG4 is blah blah blah.
                                                          There are people who go on about how great TG4 is

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrjA6...eature=related
                                                            You sure it was the sister???

Comment

just after getting home Have the game recorded but i dont think I can face it right now - 6 point loss says it all really

was Gerraghty in the square?
                                                              what Did Farrel get sent off for?
                                                              was the game any use?

This is going to be painful viewing

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                just after getting home Have the game recorded but i dont think I can face it right now - 6 point loss says it all really

was the game any use?

1, debateable but I think just about; 2, missed it, 3, not really. From what I wathced Kildare much the better altho Meath do have some good forwards if they could get them in the game more

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                  1, debateable but I think just about; 2, missed it, 3, not really. From what I wathced Kildare much the better altho Meath do have some good forwards if they could get them in the game more
                                                                  Thanks Ste I'll just watch the match I guess

1. I hope Gerraghty was obviously in the square - I dont want to read about "karma" for the next 2 weeks

2. Very out of character for Farrell to get a straight red - we have some pikeys in the county but hes genuinely one of our cleanest players

Comment

Thanks Ste I'll just watch the match I guess

1. I hope Gerraghty was obviously in the square - I dont want to read about "karma" for the next 2 weeks
                                                                    Pat Spillane thought it wasn't in the square then went on about last year, karma etc... you would of loved it

Comment

It was the sort of goal that Benny Coulter scores regularly with never a mention of squareball
                                                                      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

This is quite funny. Leftys and rightys alike can enjoy the irony I feel!

Florida Homeowner Forecloses on Bank of America Branch
                                                                        I suspect readers will get quite a bit of pleasure from this news story.

Bank of America tried to foreclose upon the home of a Florida couple who had paid cash for their house and therefore did not have a mortgage. The wronged pair not only got the suit dismissed, but the judge awarded them legal fees. After five months of Bank of America ignoring letters and calls to the bank about their failure to pay up, their lawyer foreclosed a BofA branch.

See the CBS video for more details (hat tip reader Barbara W):
                                                                        Watch the Video Here

Comment

was the game any use?

1. No
                                                                          2. A crap formen that you see in every game - very harsh (and I am from Kildare)
                                                                          3. I thought it had its moments (way better than our last game)

Also with all the talk about the Kildare training and conditioning I thought it would be obvious (and will be) we would out stay Meath in the 2nd half. Remembering back to last year my most profitable bet was Opponent HT Kildare FT - think I hit it 3 games in a row.

Comment

was Gerraghty in the square? Dubious
                                                                            what Did Farrel get sent off for? Slapping on the neck, much worse went on, bad decision.
                                                                            was the game any use? Decent game, Kildare far fitter and it showed in 2nd half, Meath forwards starved of the ball for the majority of 2nd half and Kildare looked like scoring everytime they got forward, think they had 19 wides.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                              Played the WSOP Dollar drive tourney last night on Boyles.Ran terribad and spent $20 but just the $10k overlay to follow on from its previous $10k overlay.
                                                                              On again tonight.
                                                                              At 9pm? It says the package is only worth $5,500?

Comment

Dublin game was pretty boring. Culliton had the game of his life. 2 top class saves and 2 or 3 other class stops. Dublin could have had 4 or 5 there another day. Laois had nothing up front which made for a poor match.

Was a little worried at how totally disinterested Dublin were in the 2nd half but whenever Laois put a point over Dublin would rattle a couple over almost at will. Poor game but a solid win to start the year. Will need to be a lot better against Kildare.
                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Geraghty, a meter andf a half inside the square when he caught the ball buy he was still in the air having jumped from just on the line. Do it on what the rule is exactly. Does in the square mean inside the square or inside the square with feet touching the ground.
                                                                                  Anyway it was mostly a very entertaining game not a lot between them. Kildare just turned it hop a level in 2nd half
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                    iPoker cut it. Just glanced at an email earlier. I didn't realise it was starting from today.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                      8.30 is the $13k one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                        Dublin game was pretty boring. Culliton had the game of his life. 2 top class saves and 2 or 3 other class stops. Dublin could have had 4 or 5 there another day. Laois had nothing up front which made for a poor match.

Was a little worried at how totally disinterested Dublin were in the 2nd half but whenever Laois put a point over Dublin would rattle a couple over almost at will. Poor game but a solid win to start the year. Will need to be a lot better against Kildare.
                                                                                        I smashed the overs in this game (32.5) someone up there taking the p!ss from the sounds of it Culiton was unreal

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                        Geraghty, a meter andf a half inside the square when he caught the ball buy he was still in the air having jumped from just on the line. Do it on what the rule is exactly. Does in the square mean inside the square or inside the square with feet touching the ground.
                                                                                        Anyway it was mostly a very entertaining game not a lot between them. Kildare just turned it hop a level in 2nd half
                                                                                        a player cant be in the square before the ball. Its a hard one to interpret because the ball can enter the square 30m up in the air but only gets to ground level 2 seconds later

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                          iPoker cut it. Just glanced at an email earlier. I didn't realise it was starting from today.
                                                                                          The one at 8.30 is still showing at $13k.
                                                                                          544715781
                                                                                          I played the one last night $10kish overlay.
                                                                                          Channing has some knack at making these promos sound like his own.
                                                                                          Last edited by Sirtoyou; 05-06-11, 18:18.

Comment

The one at 8.30 is still showing at $13k.
                                                                                            544715781
                                                                                            Iplayed the one last night $10kish overlay.
                                                                                            I see that now. It is being cut back though.

They finish on 7th of June too.

Wtf is a $10k overlay every now and again. We regularly run promos adding thousands and we are only a small fraction of the network.

Comment

Happened a few months ago also, a Philidelphia man foreclosed on Wells Fargo and got a sheriffs order to sell the local WF branch:

Full story here

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                I see that now. It is being cut back though.

They finish on 7th of June too.

Wtf is a $10k overlay every now and again. We regularly run promos adding thousands and we are only a small fraction of the network.
                                                                                                But ye are special and why we love ye.
                                                                                                I don't think they'de be too impressed at losing $30k in three runnings of it .

Comment

But ye are special and why we love ye.
                                                                                                  I don't think they'de be too impressed at losing $30k in three runnings of it .
                                                                                                  Its a good promo tool for the network and there isnt too many overlays on it. I thought theye would have been happy to swallow it.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                    We will be doing well to sell him tbh. Hasn't been much interest in him since his return from Lolerpool hence 2 loan spells. With his wages, age, and Premiership performances over the past while it will be a bad buy for any Premier league club imo.
                                                                                                    He hasn't really done the biz in the PL since Berbatov headed to United which is a fair point. He must be on 90k-100k as it is and SFA teams are fit to unload that cash on on a player outside the top 5/6 teams, which of course he wouldn't get a regular game with anyway.

So loan again or leave and take a 50% pay cut to get regular football for someone else. I don't think he'd head abroad again as his young fella is well.. young. It's in trap's interest that he gets regular games anyway.

Comment

Just finished watching the game.

To sum it up we were lucky we wern't beaten by 20! The flash points such as the sending off, disallowed goal etc will partially cover the fact that we were completely destroyed all over the field. If Kildare had the shooting boots on we would have been laughed out the gate

probably one of the darkest days of being a Meath fan

Comment

gonna have to get them shooting boots on for the dublin game or else we will be destroyed.

Comment

Lets go The Heat

Comment

The dollar drive is saying min players 3000 in the lobby, will that mean it gets cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                              The dollar drive is saying min players 3000 in the lobby, will that mean it gets cancelled
                                                                                                              Yep.

Comment

Trying to watch the Oldboy DVD i bought in HMV yesterday, subtitles are fucked, like literally 2 minutes of talking, then one incomplete sentence pops up. No subtitles for some characters. What the fuck is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                  Yep.
                                                                                                                  wow

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                    Trying to watch the Oldboy DVD i bought in HMV yesterday, subtitles are fucked, like literally 2 minutes of talking, then one incomplete sentence pops up. No subtitles for some characters. What the fuck is going on?
                                                                                                                    That aint right obviously. Was on Ch4 other night and were hard subs on screen which were perfect

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                                      wow
                                                                                                                      Was it always on 3k min players or what. Seems an extremely high number

Comment

Hi Guys , when i plug my Galaxy S into the lap top nothing happens . It charges ok but i cant seem to sync or connect to the LT.

I have photos and videos that i want to upload and haven't a clue what to do . All info and advice welcome .

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                                          Hi Guys , when i plug my Galaxy S into the lap top nothing happens . It charges ok but i cant seem to sync or connect to the LT.

I have photos and videos that i want to upload and haven't a clue what to do . All info and advice welcome .
                                                                                                                          Can you find it in "My Computer"?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X