5. Christina Aguilera
      6. Kurt Cobain
      7. Aretha Franklin
      10. George Harrison
      11. Whitney Houston
      You're up in the Movie Draft.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
        Ive been uing Norton Anti virus but it has run out now .
        Would downloading those 2 do me now instead of paying for a new Norton??
        Norton is a bag of spanners!

Don't mind SatNav, the 2 I mentioned will sort you out no probs
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
          Wu-Tang-Clan coming to Cork 30th June...SICK
          link??? also before I even see it I'm already sceptical as to who might show up

Comment

Would there be any reason that those 2 programmes would slow my lap top down

Comment

Gonna fire up a few games of Fifa on the xbox if any of you are around, haven't played in awhile so I will be a little rusty could be some easy victory's

If any of you haven't added me on xbox live
              SPOILER
              tylerdurden944

Comment

Just install the fucking things already will you

It will feel like a breath of fresh air after Norton.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                  WP sir.

Anyone know number 12?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    Quiz folks

Who are they?
                    SPOILER

1. Bono
                    2. Lenny Kravis
                    3. Elvis Costello?
                    4. Bob Geldof
                    5. Allison Goldfrapp
                    6. Cobain
                    7. Aretha Franklin?
                    8. Thom Yorke
                    10. The man who paid for Withnail to be made (George Harrison)
                    12. N'da Kenny?
                    13. Jarvis Cocker

3&7 are annoying me

Comment

Uninstall Norton and it will speed it up.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                        nvm see a few things about it, no mention of the crew members. Raekwon was supposed to be crazy a couple of mates told me, GFK was garbage last time I saw him. I doubt Method Man would tour at this point so I'd need the GZA and RZA to be there to make me go.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                          Just install the fucking things already will you

It will feel like a breath of fresh air after Norton.
                          I fukking did and its going slower ya cunt .

Comment

Well the best news is I know the promoter and he said Method Man is coming...Thats all I wanted really.

Music news, reviews, interviews and more from the definitive brand of quality journalism. Read The Irish Times.

First paragraph.

Its also up on Savoys Facebook

Comment

Gerard Houllier has officially 'stepped down' as Villa manager.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                Gerard Houllier has officially 'stepped down' as Villa manager.
                                Sparky/Rafa/Moyes to take over.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                  Well the best news is I know the promoter and he said Method Man is coming...Thats all I wanted really.

First paragraph.

Its also up on Savoys Facebook
                                  Gonna ask around a few peops to try get confirmed, playing tripod here July 1st. Meth be the shit so will be there

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8inztO0Xx8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                    Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                    Norton is a bag of spanners!

Don't mind SatNav, the 2 I mentioned will sort you out no probs
                                    Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    Uninstall Norton and it will speed it up.
                                    ya dont fuckin mind me, im a fuckin ape!
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

WP sir.

Anyone know number 12?
                                      I know number 12 but can't think of his name(I guess I don't actually know so!). He's an actor from before my time. Head-wrecking trying to google someone when you don't know their name!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                        ya dont fuckin mind me, im a fuckin ape!
                                        OOOH OOOH OOOH AAAAH AAAAH AAAAH

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                          I know number 12 but can't think of his name(I guess I don't actually know so!). He's an actor from before my time. Head-wrecking trying to google someone when you don't know their name!
                                          Think man, think!

Comment

That seems to have done the trick , going much faster now

I would like to say a special thanks to Danny & Dom for your sound advice .

Comment

is number 5 on that thing Madonna? I'm sure it is

Comment

Apprentice

SPOILER
                                                This Helen chick is playing the game better than anyone I've ever seen. Keeping her head down for the opening weeks but doing the small jobs shes given competently
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Vincent is some twat!

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                    is number 5 on that thing Madonna? I'm sure it is
                                                    i thought that too, when she was much younger!
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

bah Ks into As pre, still 43/147

Comment

Ive been uing Norton Anti virus but it has run out now .
                                                        Would downloading those 2 do me now instead of paying for a new Norton??
                                                        fuck Norton in it's fucking goat testicles.
                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                          11=naomi campbell?, 12= rutger hauer?
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Nick has some great lines

Comment

and now, let us remember when Red Hot Chili Peppers were good.

From 1991's blood Sugar Sex Magic:

Breaking the Girl
                                                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC4IXY82UOs[/ame]

From Mothers Milk, Higher Ground (I have my t-shirt off and waving it around my head listening to this
                                                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gs2o5T7oN8&feature=related[/ame]

A special secret song

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inr_X2i10XU&feature=related[/ame]

and finally, if there was ever a "Take drugs, sometimes good things happen" advertisment this is it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLZxID5vJtI[/ame]

Comment

Vincent is some twat!
                                                                Vincent left hanging when he goes for the Hi-5 with Jim. Love it!

Comment

bah Ks into As pre, still 43/147
                                                                  And Js into As pre for a 60 bb pot, sigh. Must learn to run better at end of tourns

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                    Vincent left hanging when he goes for the Hi-5 with Jim. Love it!
                                                                    That was hilarious!! Fat cat diet food, car crash idea

Comment

I think Cat Size is better but their presentation and add was rubbish.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

I want to see Vincent get as far as the interview's to see him getting ripped a new one

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                          I think Cat Size is better but their presentation and add was rubbish.
                                                                          Extremely good packaging imo

Comment

I want to see Vincent get as far as the interview's to see him getting ripped a new one
                                                                            If he's up in front of Sugar, overs/unders on how many times he says 'Sure.' It tilts the fck out of me

Comment

I knew we had aimed too high with our inductive reasoning pattern questions yesterday. 11 or 12 musicians identified but who are the other ones? "Actor X", "Actor Y".

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                I knew we had aimed too high with our inductive reasoning pattern questions yesterday. 11 or 12 musicians identified but who are the other ones? "Actor X", "Actor Y".
                                                                                not forgetting an taoiseach

Comment

He could fire Vince and Tom here. They're both completely inept. Business world really isn't for Tom..
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

If he's up in front of Sugar, overs/unders on how many times he says 'Sure.' It tilts the fck out of me
                                                                                    lol first word he says

Comment

not forgetting an taoiseach
                                                                                      N'da had a very promising country rock career in the offing when he packed it in to save your ass

i.e.
                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                      It was a joke of sorts

Comment

Be disgusting if Jim gets the boot.

Comment

How does Tom keep on dodging these bullets.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Think man, think!
                                                                                            I give up, my head hurts.

Comment

Jims in serious shit next time. Brains or Bollox lol. Vince prob gone but the 2 girls did nought on the task, maybe a surprise ellie firing

Comment

And Js into As pre for a 60 bb pot, sigh. Must learn to run better at end of tourns
                                                                                                thats why i have adopted a new strategy of running bad at the start of tournies

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Epic episode!!

Comment

Double firings ftw

Natasha came out of that pretty well. Seems very driven...
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Jim coming across as king dickhead

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                        Double firings ftw

Natasha came out of that pretty well. Seems very driven...
                                                                                                        Actually said to the Mrs that he could fire 2 or 3 of them here! Vincent is so so bad tbh

Comment

Few Home games set up for anyone interested..head over to the thread for details
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Actually said to the Mrs that he could fire 2 or 3 of them here! Vincent is so so bad tbh
                                                                                                            Vincent looks to be straight out of a Robin Hood movie, can't take him serious at all!

Comment

Jim coming across as king dickhead
                                                                                                              Sugar will love that about him. I'd say Jim would step over his granny to get the job done

Comment

in homage to SHD's mastery og MK

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

YESSSSS Breaking Bad back July 17.
                                                                                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLMF7p8hO7A[/ame]

Comment

Was looking for the longer version of that clip earlier today but it's been taken down, pity.

Comment

3 Asian guys from my class planning a trip (2days) to Dublin.

Few questions

1. What sites can they not miss?
                                                                                                                      2. Where should they stay?

3. Will you chaperone them SHD? (No trips to The Dragon)
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Emmet; 01-06-11, 21:53.

Comment

Missed this news last week, Countdown won't be the same. They better get someone good in.

Channel 4 teatime quiz hunts for its fourth presenter in six years after Stelling leaves to focus on Sky Sports. By John Plunkett

Comment

take 9 minutes out of your life to watch this clip.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew0qiozLtpU[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X