X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    You have a manor?
    Renting one
    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
      Renting one
      Nice....

Comment

Yup, in other news came back from a quick cycle to the shops and there was a TG4 rep outside. He wants to film some new documentary in the grounds of our manor and inside the house. 200 quid for the day's shooting. 3-1.30am

It would be rude not to.
        pics or gtfo!

Comment

Yup, in other news came back from a quick cycle to the shops and there was a TG4 rep outside. He wants to film some new documentary in the grounds of our manor and inside the house. 200 quid for the day's shooting. 3-1.30am

It would be rude not to.

Renting one

was gearing myself up for some major flirting with a Lord on the 11th june

Ah well!
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Pregnant teen smoked 20 cigarettes daily to make her baby stronger

A young mother who smoked 15 - 20 cigarettes a day during pregnancy claimed it helped to make her baby stronger.

Charlie Wilcox, 20, from Rainham, Kent, was warned that smoking while pregnant restricted the amount of oxygen available to her unborn baby. However, she believed that this would make her unborn baby's heart work harder.
            Appearing on BBC3's Misbehaving Mums To Be, she said: It's making the baby use its heart on its own in the first place, so that when it comes out, its going to be able to do those things by itself.

"Where's the proof that it's so bad to smoke?

When pregnant, tests showed that the levels of carbon monoxide in Ms Wilcox's blood were six times higher than those considered safe.

Carbon monoxide in cigarette smoke competes with oxygen in the blood, lowering the amount of oxygen available to the unborn baby's developing organs and tissues, one of the reasons why smokers are more likely to give birth prematurely or to babies of a low birth weight.

Ms Wilcox said she generally smoked around 15 to 20 cigarettes a day during the first six months of pregnancy, but cut back to around five a day for the remainder of the pregnancy.
            When her daughter Lilly was born - ten days early - she weighed 6lb 2oz, more than 1lb less than the UK average.

Reasons to kick the habit while pregnant
            • Babies born to smokers:
            • Are more likely to be born prematurely, and with a low birth weight
            • Are twice as likely to die from cot death
            • Are more likely to suffer from respiratory, and other infections
            • Have poorer lung function
            • Have organs that are smaller on average than babies born to non-smokers
            • Are more likely to become smokers themselves in later years

Pregnant mothers who smoke in the later stages of pregnancy may also be at a higher risk of the placenta detaching from the womb, before the baby is born. This can cause a premature birth, oxygen deprivation to the baby or even result in the baby being stillborn.

Cutting back on the number of cigarettes smoked, as Ms Wilcox did, may seem to be a step in the right direction. However, some smokers who do this often start inhaling more deeply, so that the amount of carcinogens and poisons reaching the bloodstream is similar.

source
            wp, this is the type of innovative thinking that we need.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Nice one Rasta.
              Wonder if El Slumlord will complain?
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post

was gearing myself up for some major flirting with a Lord on the 11th june

Ah well!

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Hitch - get ur ass to the Gambling Syndicate thread!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Cheek, Flirting is healthy for you.

Who wouldn't want to flirt in front of a Lord of the manor
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                        Cheek, Flirting is healthy for you.

Who wouldn't want to flirt in front of a Lord of the manor

Comment

Hey lads just got a new laptop, has anyone got a link to that website that installs all the programs you want (vlc, open office etc.)?

Comment

Quality entry from Sometimes Happy Dude for the music king
                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3XEfcBQyy4[/ame]

Comment

http://www.ninite.com
                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

When my girlfriend said she was leaving because of my obsession with The Monkees, I thought she was joking.

And then I saw her face.
                                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                  Ji Sung Park was the first person to give the game away.....He's been calling him Lyin Giggs all season
                                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                  "If you win the lottery, the first thing I want you to get me is a face lift and a boob job," said my 49 year old girlfriend as I was checking my ticket.

"Well, actually, the first thing I would buy is a reconditioned engine and a respray for my Mondeo," I replied.

"Why would you waste your money tarting that old thing up, you might as well get yourself a new one," she said.

"My point exactly."
                                  I walked into a car showroom last night.
                                  I said to the salesman, "My wife would like to talk to you about the Volkswagen Golf in the window."
                                  He said, "We don't have a Volkswagen Golf in the window."
                                  I said, "You do now."
                                  I sent a player off in the first minute of a match today for deliberate handball.
                                  He said, "You haven't got a clue what you're doing, ref."
                                  I said, "That's what they all say... right lads, scrum down."
                                  A young woman at work is having an operation next week, she said "I'm not sure when I'll be back, it will be when I can drive properly."

Happy retirement love.............
                                  little johnny is sitting in geography class when the teacher asks, "wheres pakistan"
                                  little johnny shouts "outside miss playin with paki dave"
                                  I was just informed that a good friend of mine has tried to commit suicide by jumping in front of a train.
                                  That's the third time now. He's got a terrible track record.
                                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                  On holiday in Thailand, I had a close call and almost ended up shagging a ladyboy. She looked like a woman and spoke like a woman, and I didn't suspect a thing. But then I realised something was wrong when she drove us safely back to the hotel and parked the car.
                                  I was watching a documentary about a Chinese guy who got facial re-constructional plastic surgery to look more Caucasian.

It was a real eye opener.
                                  I was offered a job once at the Waldorf making salads.

Turned it down though, the celery wasn't big enough.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                    Cheers!

Comment

WOW

Emmets spoof from the Onion last night has been topped.

http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

On that ninite website, which of those security applications are worth installing? I've very little in terms of anti virus and spyware etc on my laptop and that's probably not a good thing...
                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Tesco are doing 24 cans for 24 quid from the list below, you can also mix the beers. lol'ing at some of the photos on the thread.

Kopparberg Mixed Fruit
                                          Bulmers Berry
                                          Bulmers Light
                                          Bulmers Original
                                          Bulmers Pear
                                          Kopparberg Pear
                                          Guinness
                                          Heineken
                                          Budweiser
                                          Coors Light
                                          Miller
                                          Dutch Gold
                                          Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime
                                          Carlsberg
                                          Carling

let me know when they do this offer for bottles

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                            On that ninite website, which of those security applications are worth installing? I've very little in terms of anti virus and spyware etc on my laptop and that's probably not a good thing...
                                            Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes.

Comment

Zod put these on my laptop and no probs. I meant to check if I should have something like AVG on it too?? I should go do some sort of course.

Also, when get the Iphone will that try to mess up my itunes set up for the itouch or can you have seperate settings for both?

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                WOW

Emmets spoof from the Onion last night has been topped.

is that the Sindo?
                                                I have to buy that disgusting pile of shite for my Father every week, I wait till there is no one in the shop and get them to put it in a brown paper bag for me just in case anyone sees me with it.
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                  Zod put these on my laptop and no probs. I meant to check if I should have something like AVG on it too?? I should go do some sort of course.

Also, when get the Iphone will that try to mess up my itunes set up for the itouch or can you have seperate settings for both?
                                                  you can have the Iphone and ipod, as it recognises them as 2 different things!
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

Those 2 will be grand for you, should be good with the iPhone (don't hold me accountable if its not)

Comment

So Norman Chad is going to have to pick someone else to win the Main Event this year then...
                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

is that the Sindo?
                                                        I have to buy that disgusting pile of shite for my Father every week, I wait till there is no one in the shop and get them to put it in a brown paper bag for me just in case anyone sees me with it.
                                                        yip. Shocking out of both them, and that girls family.
                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Quality entry from Sometimes Happy Dude for the music king
                                                          People want to know whats wrong with me, I am literally in tears, and feel a little sick from laughing.
                                                          Funniest post ever.
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

football is dead.
                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post

football is dead.
                                                              Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                              Thank fuck for hurling.
                                                              yup

Comment

Just saw an advert for Sky on Fringe, if you'd never seen it before the ad totally runs it

Comment

People want to know whats wrong with me, I am literally in tears, and feel a little sick from laughing.
                                                                  Funniest post ever.
                                                                  It's so so good. Michelle's first reply tops it though, well almost.
                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

If someone told me when I woke today that I would make Strewelpeter cry, I'd have laughed right in their stupid face.
                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

A wee quiz for you

Comment

Funniest post ever.

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude
                                                                        I deliberated over my third pick, I was sorely tempted to pick the Soviet National Anthem
                                                                        lol
                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Ive been uing Norton Anti virus but it has run out now .
                                                                          Would downloading those 2 do me now instead of paying for a new Norton??

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                            what a load of crap. 17 out of 25, would have been higher if it wasnt for the stupid ummmmmerican answers. lol at the Coriolis effect question
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                              uninstall norton and install this!

Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Got a letter from western union asking me to complete the identification process started on their website. I'm guessing this can't be good.

Comment

18. Some very American ones though. Lloyd would kill this quiz.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                    Norton is the biggest piece of crap antivirus there is.

Comment

18,

some stupid quests tbh but I still got the how many states one wrong 50 didn't seem rite & went for 51

Comment

Wu-Tang-Clan coming to Cork 30th June...SICK

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                          Got a letter from western union asking me to complete the identification process started on their website. I'm guessing this can't be good.
                                                                                          I keep getting emails from them to complete my ID process. They keep asking me for my user details and passwords, thats 3 times I have filled in the details and mailed them back

I have never had a Western Union account either lol

Comment

Quiz folks

Who are they?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1.
                                                                                            2.
                                                                                            3.
                                                                                            4.
                                                                                            5.
                                                                                            6.
                                                                                            7.
                                                                                            8.
                                                                                            9.
                                                                                            10.
                                                                                            11.
                                                                                            12.
                                                                                            13.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                              what a load of crap. 17 out of 25, would have been higher if it wasnt for the stupid ummmmmerican answers. lol at the Coriolis effect question
                                                                                              19 out of 25. AFAIR i got the hotdog one wrong (stupid amercians) the American flag one, the venntian blinds and some of the stupid FM dial things!

Comment

Just for Michelle

Men are like bras, quite IRRITATING, often UNSUPPORTIVE and get on your T*TS!!! :-)

Comment

It's been a mixed bag of a day, secret news, bad news, great news, and now steak.

Happy out

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                    It's been a mixed bag of a day, secret news, bad news, great news, and now steak.

Happy out
                                                                                                    Glad to hear it man
                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Quiz folks

Who are they?

.
                                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                                      1. Bono
                                                                                                      2. Lenny Kravitz
                                                                                                      3. Andy Warhol
                                                                                                      4. Bob Geldof
                                                                                                      5. Christina Aguilera
                                                                                                      6. Kurt Cobain
                                                                                                      7. Aretha Franklin
                                                                                                      8.
                                                                                                      9.
                                                                                                      10. George Harrison
                                                                                                      11. Whitney Houston
                                                                                                      12.
                                                                                                      13
                                                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

8 - Thom Yorke perhaps?

They are all likely to be music related btw

Comment

5/350 left in a 10k guar on Stars. 1.6k ftw, just delighted of a deep run in a stars tourn!!

Comment

It's one of those nice little feelings when you're all moved in to a new place and can look around and think: "yep, this is an upgrade".
                                                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                                                              1. Bono
                                                                                                              2. Lenny Kravitz
                                                                                                              3. Andy Warhol
                                                                                                              4. Bob Geldof
                                                                                                              5. Christina Aguilera - dont think this is right
                                                                                                              6. Kurt Cobain
                                                                                                              7. Aretha Franklin
                                                                                                              8. Thom Yorke
                                                                                                              9. Billy Corgan
                                                                                                              10. George Harrison
                                                                                                              11. Whitney Houston
                                                                                                              12.
                                                                                                              13Jarvis Cocker?
                                                                                                              .

Comment

2 is Lenny Kravitz

Comment

Not sure if 13 is Jarvis Trippie.

Comment

Quiz folks

Who are they?

1. Bono
                                                                                                                    2. Kravitz
                                                                                                                    3.
                                                                                                                    4. Geldof
                                                                                                                    5.
                                                                                                                    6. Cobain
                                                                                                                    7.
                                                                                                                    8. Yorke
                                                                                                                    9. Casey Affleck?
                                                                                                                    10.
                                                                                                                    11. Jennifer Hudson
                                                                                                                    12.
                                                                                                                    13.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 01-06-11, 19:23.

Comment

Hate quiz's puzzles or anything that taxes my brain especially numerical ones and am very susipicious of those that like them. Walking around out there guessing what line people are going to take to cut across your line is puzzle enough. Although im pretty sure no.4 is Bob Geldof amirite?.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        19 out of 25. AFAIR i got the hotdog one wrong (stupid amercians) the American flag one, the venntian blinds and some of the stupid FM dial things!
                                                                                                                        How can you get that one wrong its fucked up all over the world because of americans,

everyone know you get 8 buns in a pack but only 6 hotdogs, make sense? No but thats yanks for ya

Comment

No.13

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          Hank Marvin?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X