This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
    FFS! I just clicked through a link on that page and found myself watching the weirdist shit I've seen in a long time. Can't be unseen type shit.
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
      Sorry to say TD, I don't

You are doing it wrong then
      Then what was the point to your post?

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
      I wouldnt be opposing Djoker at all

Also - PP said if its a Rafa Djoker final theyd go 6/4 Djoker. Not too sure on the source, any1 else heard this?

The last thrones i saw ended with
      SPOILER
      the kings hand being held at knife point

have i seen them all to date? or is there another out now online somewhere?

friend of mine is an AP - and she just got a role to go out to LA NYC to shoot the next series of Thrones. Lucky gal
      Thats pretty cool.

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
      Walking Tall just starting on UTV, the Rock's best film.
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Ship the two night in row migraine before heading to bed. I can barely focus on the screen it's blurry as fuck, grrr.

In other news could the person who is viewing my profile, read - stalking me on IPB please message me as to why or fuck right off. It's taking the piss at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
          Walking Tall just starting on UTV, the Rock's best film.
          Welcome to the Jungle and Grid Iron gang i prefer, not hating on Walking Tall tho, good flick.

Comment

A few films here, but does anyone fancy giving me a top 3 or top 5 from the list or maybe a couple to avoid at all costs. Tilted from poker so going to watch one or two of them. Cheers

Hangover II
            Red Riding Hood
            Beastly
            Unknown
            Your Highness
            Thor
            Limitless
            Tunnel
            Battle: Los Angeles
            Hidden
            Hyenas
            The Company Men
            Change of Plans
            Priest
            Tron
            Elephant White
            The Adjustment Bureau
            I am Number 4
            Soul Surfer
            The Lincoln Lawyer
            Kill The Irishman
            Knockout
            The Sunset Limited
            Somebody's Hero
            The Rite
            No Strings Attached
            The Roommate
            The Dilemma
            Insidious
            Hanna
            Scream4
            Blood Out
            Burning Bright
            The Inheritance
            Street Kings : Motor City
            Just Go With It
            The Mechanic
            Source Code
            Sucker Punch
            Dead Awake
            Blooded
            Don't Fade Away
            The Speed of Thought
            Country Strong
            Husk
            Jack Falls
            The King's Speech
            Little Fockers
            The Scientist
            Mars Needs Moms
            London Boulevard
            House of Bones
            Area 51
            The Clinic
            The Social Network
            Breadcrumbs
            Skyline
            Original Sin
            Travellers

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
              Ship the two night in row migraine before heading to bed. I can barely focus on the screen it's blurry as fuck, grrr.

In other news could the person who is viewing my profile, read - stalking me on IPB please message me as to why or fuck right off. It's taking the piss at this stage.

Jesus thats pretty strange, more than double the next person. Maybe its a load hot birds??

Edit: i obv had to have a look, theres noting exciting in it nor anything worth reading. strange
              Last edited by Maloney; 31-05-11, 22:23.
              ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
              I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

just a quick check in here will suffice me thinks

what do people normally do here?
                its a rush tournie so no real reads on villian

Full Tilt, NL Hold'em Tournament, 140/280 Blinds, 25 Ante, 9 Players
                LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BTN: 16,032
                SB: 5,980
                BB: 14,950
                Hero (UTG): 51,583
                UTG+1: 13,520
                UTG+2: 33,681
                MP1: 29,996
                MP2: 8,260
                CO: 31,185

Pre-Flop: (645) 8 8 dealt to Hero (UTG)
                Hero raises to 560, 6 folds, SB raises to 5,955 and is All-In,
                hero ?????

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

That's a hell of a list but definitely skip red riding hood.
                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

*Clicks on Coillcams profile page to see what's so interesting*

*Adds to problem*
                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                      Jesus thats pretty strange, more than double the next person. Maybe its a load hot birds??
                      Yeah, I believe there is a direct correlation between profile views on IPB and attractiveness to the opposite sex that is of course without mentioning sexual prowess

Comment

Is that your excuse for losing at Fifa?

Comment

Yeah, I believe there is a direct correlation between profile views on IPB and attractiveness to the opposite sex that is of course without mentioning sexual prowess
                          Clearly you are a big deal on the internet

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                            A few films here, but does anyone fancy giving me a top 3 or top 5 from the list or maybe a couple to avoid at all costs. Tilted from poker so going to watch one or two of them. Cheers

Hangover II
                            Thor
                            Tron
                            Kill The Irishman
                            Hanna
                            The King's Speech
                            The Kings Speech is excellent. Kill the Irishman was very good and Thor was one of the most enjoyable films I've seen in a whole for what it is. Tron is excellent and the soundtrack is awesome, really needs to be seen in the cinema tho

Comment

@coilcam, is it possible that there is a link to your profile somewhere else in the internet world that is generating the clicks? So bizarre!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                just a quick check in here will suffice me thinks

what do people normally do here?
                                its a rush tournie so no real reads on villian

Full Tilt, NL Hold'em Tournament, 140/280 Blinds, 25 Ante, 9 Players
                                LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BTN: 16,032
                                SB: 5,980
                                BB: 14,950
                                Hero (UTG): 51,583
                                UTG+1: 13,520
                                UTG+2: 33,681
                                MP1: 29,996
                                MP2: 8,260
                                CO: 31,185

Pre-Flop: (645) 8 8 dealt to Hero (UTG)
                                Hero raises to 560, 6 folds, SB raises to 5,955 and is All-In,
                                hero ?????
                                When i open a hand like this i usually have rough idea what ill do when certain stacks shove/3bet ect, and thats one the stacks id be calling. Obv ive no notes ect or stats unless hes redic tight I'm calling

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                  That's a hell of a list but definitely skip red riding hood.
                                  My connection is so crap, that i could never download a film. Sky Player is also playing up a little so these films are on another site that seems to be ok for streaming on my connection. All pirated copies so won't be sure how good they are till i try!

Comment

Hangover II (Meh kinda shit)
                                    Red Riding Hood
                                    Beastly
                                    Unknown (Not to bad to be honest)
                                    Your Highness
                                    Thor (Nice flick I enjoyed it)
                                    Limitless
                                    Tunnel
                                    Battle: Los Angeles (So paint by the numbers boring)
                                    Hidden
                                    Hyenas
                                    The Company Men
                                    Change of Plans
                                    Priest
                                    Tron
                                    Elephant White
                                    The Adjustment Bureau (Turned out to be a love story.... a shit love story)
                                    I am Number 4
                                    Soul Surfer
                                    The Lincoln Lawyer
                                    Kill The Irishman
                                    Knockout
                                    The Sunset Limited
                                    Somebody's Hero
                                    The Rite
                                    No Strings Attached
                                    The Roommate
                                    The Dilemma
                                    Insidious
                                    Hanna
                                    Scream4
                                    Blood Out
                                    Burning Bright
                                    The Inheritance
                                    Street Kings : Motor City
                                    Just Go With It
                                    The Mechanic
                                    Source Code (Very boring and silly ending to boot)
                                    Sucker Punch (drab and repetative)
                                    Dead Awake
                                    Blooded
                                    Don't Fade Away
                                    The Speed of Thought
                                    Country Strong
                                    Husk
                                    Jack Falls
                                    The King's Speech
                                    Little Fockers
                                    The Scientist
                                    Mars Needs Moms
                                    London Boulevard
                                    House of Bones
                                    Area 51
                                    The Clinic
                                    The Social Network (See this film NOW)
                                    Breadcrumbs
                                    Skyline
                                    Original Sin
                                    Travellers
                                    Gave a quick review of some there

Comment

My connection is so crap, that i could never download a film. Sky Player is also playing up a little so these films are on another site that seems to be ok for streaming on my connection. All pirated copies so won't be sure how good they are till i try!
                                      JDownloader + rapidshare premium + patience = movie happiness

Comment

Love this scene at start of Welcome to the Jungle

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td1rejGFEj8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                          Is that your excuse for losing at Fifa?
                                          I couldn't hit a bull's arse with a shovel in any game. The goals I scored were jammy. The night before I played moneymaker and I poxed about 50% of my goals.

Clearly you are a big deal on the internet

SPOILER
                                          Think BK9 has a lot to live up to in the run up to the IPB live game.

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                          @coilcam, is it possible that there is a link to your profile somewhere else in the internet world that is generating the clicks? So bizarre!
                                          I reckoned so before but I can't explain where the click throughs are coming from, I noticed this a couple of months ago and thought nothing of it. My username is fairly googleable though and I think decreasing my online identity is on the cards.

EDIT: Just check boards.ie and I only have 1301 views there over a much larger sample so something fairly odd is going on.
                                          Last edited by coillcam; 31-05-11, 22:34.

Comment

@ Megasin, Unknown is a disaster of a film and I'd stab my eyes out before ever watching that again

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                              @ Megasin, Unknown is a disaster of a film and I'd stab my eyes out before ever watching that again
                                              Shit so you are right. I mistook it for this film

Comment

JDownloader + rapidshare premium + patience = movie happiness
                                                The max download speed on my connection is 0.8m and it's not going to get any quicker. Downloads just can't be done as it takes more than a little patience!

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                  Shit so you are right. I mistook it for this film

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0936501/
                                                  Was very impressed with Taken, didnt picture Neeson being able to carry that off but was very good in it

Comment

The max download speed on my connection is 0.8m and it's not going to get any quicker. Downloads just can't be done as it takes more than a little patience!
                                                    Streaming = downloading a temp file

Comment

There are SD mkv files that would work for you over time. Like I said.. patience

Tv shows in about 130mb. Movies in 400mb or so.

Comment

Lets get him to the big 5000

Comment

Hustle is such chewing gum for the eyes, but a good watch all the same!
                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                            Was very impressed with Taken, didnt picture Neeson being able to carry that off but was very good in it
                                                            Don't know. Think he was pretty badass in Darkman

But yeah it had been a while since that role and thought he played it great.... Wait a minute, that film was made in 2005 wasn't it. That gives me a good idea for a certain draft game

Comment

Remembering noticing that before Coillcam and thinking you were a strange candidate to be number 1 on profile visits.

Maybe the mods can see the list of visitors and put an end to the mystery.

My theory is that one person clicked on your profile and accidentally put the link into the copy&paste buffer.
                                                              They then continued to do what they were doing in another tab, which was pasting a link to a video on a porn site. But instead of the porn link its your profile. So somewhere theres a webpage with 'look at the hammers on this' but it links to your profile.

Comment

Only catching up on eagleeye's trolling on the Paul Scholes thread in the other place.Some gems in there but my personal fav(when describing Veron's failure at Man u):

What went wrong with Veron is that he was used to the slower pace of the Serie A game and it suited him much better. He liked to spread the ball with long curling passes but they weren't going to be as accurate in windy English stadiums

Genuine LOL. cheers ee

Comment

Flushdraw,

Its actually really hard to give you a top five from that list, there is so much shit there tbh.

Some popcorn mindless films on the list would be The Lincoln lawyer, Thor and Unknown.

I really enjoyed the Kings speech though.

Comment

Originally posted by mickste View Post
                                                                    Only catching up on eagleeye's trolling on the Paul Scholes thread in the other place.Some gems in there but my personal fav(when describing Veron's failure at Man u):

What went wrong with Veron is that he was used to the slower pace of the Serie A game and it suited him much better. He liked to spread the ball with long curling passes but they weren't going to be as accurate in windy English stadiums

Genuine LOL. cheers ee
                                                                    That's genius, the Fulham fan trying to troll now hasn't a patch on EE.

Comment

Is EE serious or not serious? Or serious but says he's not serious because we're laughing?

Comment

The Social Network (See this film NOW)
                                                                        This!
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                          Streaming = downloading a temp file
                                                                          All i know is that whenever i try to download anything, it takes an absolute age. Took 5 hours to download a flim one night and had to get Gillian to leave her laptop alone while doing it. When streaming, i just hit play, pause it for about 30 mins then watch it while the buffering catches up with itself. I usually have to do it once more throughout the film.

Same with youtube etc and i can't even stream Sky. It's a nightmare living in the sticks!

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                          Flushdraw,

Its actually really hard to give you a top five from that list, there is so much shit there tbh.

Some popcorn mindless films on the list would be The Lincoln lawyer, Thor and Unknown.

I really enjoyed the Kings speech though.
                                                                          Exactly why i posted the list! I know there's going to be some muck in there so rather than IMDB or whatever else them, i said i'd ask the BBV incase there's a couple of gems knocking around

Cheers for the help guys

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                            Remembering noticing that before Coillcam and thinking you were a strange candidate to be number 1 on profile visits.

Maybe the mods can see the list of visitors and put an end to the mystery.

My theory is that one person clicked on your profile and accidentally put the link into the copy&paste buffer.
                                                                            They then continued to do what they were doing in another tab, which was pasting a link to a video on a porn site. But instead of the porn link its your profile. So somewhere theres a webpage with 'look at the hammers on this' but it links to your profile.
                                                                            Nope, fraid not. This is something that can only be updated through the db as well, and even after looking at the list of tables, I have no idea which one it is as it isn't obvious, so it certainly hasn't been done as someone having a laugh.

Comment

Fucking stupid pilots.

Flying out on the 11th, hope everything is sorted by then.

Comment

@ coillcam

Do you get a lot of PMs? Maybe people just keep clicking on your profile to send you PMs but that wouldn't escalate the views to that number.

Have a look at the last 10 people to view your profile. Check back in a day and see who was looked and if the total number has increased more than expected. Might give you an idea if your profile is being viewed by members or from elsehwere

Comment

Off to watch the trailers of these and then watch in this order methinks

Social Network
                                                                                  The King's Speech
                                                                                  Thor
                                                                                  Kill the Irishman
                                                                                  Tron
                                                                                  The Lincoln Lawyer

Comment

Anyone know of a decent app to chop a DVD. I'd like to divide a BJJ into a few pieces so as user friendly an app as possible please.

Comment

dam took me 4hrs solid to do 2 back2back picks in movie draft

edit-then my pics dont work+1.5hrs
                                                                                      Last edited by Midnitekowby; 01-06-11, 00:40.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d61M0manQ1c[/ame]
                                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUT8ec24anM[/ame]

Jedward's coaches imo

Comment

Off to watch the trailers of these and then watch in this order methinks

Social Network
                                                                                            The King's Speech
                                                                                            Thor
                                                                                            Kill the Irishman
                                                                                            Tron
                                                                                            The Lincoln Lawyer
                                                                                            I'd recommend the social network Tony, I really enjoyed it.

Originally posted by mickste View Post

Genuine LOL. cheers ee
                                                                                            Only quoting your post as an example mickste but bashing and insulting a member of this forum for comments elsewhere is absolutely bang out of order.

It's cheap and too easy. If you want to argue take it up with him on the footie forum. Taking the piss in the bbv is pretty pathetic from all involved.
                                                                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                              You know that Djokovic received a walkover and so will have played a match less? also Nadal is 12/5, Federer is 14/5 on Betfair.
                                                                                              You think Mr.Loller thinks about his tips?lol

To be that far ahead of solks who prob clicked his profile 100 times a day to check his thanks whoring is some achievement, wp.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                15/8 Nadal to win Roland Garros is surely value. I know Djokovic has been invincible lately but Nadal has never been odds against at the french open.

Also 9/4 Fed to beat Djok aswell. Federer is yet to drop a set. Djokovic obv a worthy fav but the prices are out of line imo
                                                                                                If you've seen Nadal play this year, you would think differently. I fancy soderling to take him tomorrow unless nadal rediscovers his form

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                  Only quoting your post as an example mickste but bashing and insulting a member of this forum for comments elsewhere is absolutely bang out of order.

It's cheap and too easy. If you want to argue take it up with him on the footie forum. Taking the piss in the bbv is pretty pathetic from all involved.
                                                                                                  Nah bollox to this Danny. He is a member here and over there and there are quite a few crossover members. Its not like he can't see these comments, and its certainly not like he can't defend himself.

If nothing else it serves as to warn people here not to take his inane ramblings/trolling seriously, which I think is fair enough.
                                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                                    dam took me 4hrs solid to do 2 back2back picks in movie draft
                                                                                                    You be mad Ted! How did you step away from the pokers for that long

Comment

Good god live tournament poker is tiltingly slow.
                                                                                                      Must have called clock on the same guy 40 times. ridic how no-one else on the table realised we were getting 3 hands per level. He'd look at his cards every time, stand up, look at the bet, count to 60, ASK THE DEALER WHAT THE BET WAS, then ask 'how much behind'? call, and repeat on the flop/turn.

He and I were in the blinds, it folds round to him, (neither of us under 20BB, he has most chips on our table) After a minute of thinking he actually asked me, do you want a call?
                                                                                                      FUCK RIGHT OFF
                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

Oh come on, he's hardly "bashing and insulting" him in fairness. He's just having a laugh, as did many other posters about the same topic throughout the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                          Good god live tournament poker is tiltingly slow.
                                                                                                          Must have called clock on the same guy 40 times. ridic how no-one else on the table realised we were getting 3 hands per level. He'd look at his cards every time, stand up, look at the bet, count to 60, ASK THE DEALER WHAT THE BET WAS, then ask 'how much behind'? call, and repeat on the flop/turn.

He and I were in the blinds, it folds round to him, (neither of us under 20BB, he has most chips on our table) After a minute of thinking he actually asked me, do you want a call?
                                                                                                          FUCK RIGHT OFF
                                                                                                          This

Comment

Lolz
                                                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Some strike out of this lad

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJz38WZ7_C0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                                Lolz
                                                                                                                I've seen 1 or 2 slow players in my time but never had the misfortune of playing against anybody like that thank god, if somebody was seriously that bad I would have words with the TD about this it would totally be unacceptable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                                                  Oh come on, he's hardly "bashing and insulting" him in fairness. He's just having a laugh, as did many other posters about the same topic throughout the day.
                                                                                                                  mickste must be stopped tbh

Comment

Player Manager ^^ lol sick volly

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                      Nah bollox to this Danny. He is a member here and over there and there are quite a few crossover members. Its not like he can't see these comments, and its certainly not like he can't defend himself.

If nothing else it serves as to warn people here not to take his inane ramblings/trolling seriously, which I think is fair enough.
                                                                                                                      Ah, I just don't think it's right, just seems a little bit 'playgroundish' to me.

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                                                      If you read my post you'll see that I was only using that post as means to make a point.
                                                                                                                      You said it yourself that many posters had a laugh at his expense, he may very well be trolling but that doesn't give any of us the right to take the piss and insult the guy.
                                                                                                                      If he posted that stuff in here then fair enough but he didn't.
                                                                                                                      I don't see the guys taking the piss in here taking him up on his comments in the footie forum?

Just my opinion is all, I just don't like it. I'm a big softie at heart though.
                                                                                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                        You be mad Ted! How did you step away from the pokers for that long
                                                                                                                        tell me bout, tried 2 tabling at start, but ended up punting chips away cause focus was on draft, didnt wanna make a hames of it being such an epic thread

Comment

I get what you're saying Danny. Seriously though, the windy English stadiums thing is funny more than insulting. Its pure quality.

I've had a go at Eagle Eye here a few time, I personally dont see anything wrong with it since I know he can see it (unless he has me on ignore, and then it doesnt matter) and I also know that if he wanted to defend himself he can.

Taking it up with him on the soccer forum is a sure fire way of giving yourself a concussion from the amount of banging your head off the keyboard that will follow.
                                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X