I actually have two vouchers as I unwittingly signed up with two different email addresses.
    hmm

D it is... those dots are sneaky chaps

Here's another,

I went with C, the white dot is moving clockwise, which would love the answer having to be b, c or d. The black dots are decreasing in number, which left me with C as the answer.
      havent read replies but its definitely B

I'll do it for a grand a head!

oh wait no....

Fuck this lovefest, Paul Scholes is a cunt.
          That made me laugh, ya cunt

I'd have though C and D were more likely. What's the sequence to make it B because if it is, i've totally missed it!

im gonna head to the river card club in Newbridge tonight, have never played there, liz is driving and im gonna abuse the free lager

any one here going?

The Viper told me he'd do it for 4.5k total...
                Well we will do it for 6k a head and spare the viper.

I'm too lazy to take them, you got a double bed I can steal?
                  afraid not man.
                  Got a single I'm throwing out though but its in tallaght, need a PS3 room
                  Was it Tallaght you are moving to DP? Sort out a route to work?
                  yeah, moving to homelawns, becoming a regular at JPs thursday game is one upside

Well we will do it for 6k a head and spare the viper.

im gonna head to the river card club in Newbridge tonight, have never played there, im gonna abuse the free lager
                      Leaving an excellent first impression are we?

He moves like a shnake, schlippery fucker.

@Zod, that Viper was way out of my price range
                          I went for this guy instead

going back and watching the youtube videos. just brilliant.

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                              He's reptilian in his movements hey!

I'd have though C and D were more likely. What's the sequence to make it B because if it is, i've totally missed it!
                                You are right it is C because of 23432(1) and black and white are irrelevant. It will stay C until Cardshark comes up with a more compelling argument than 'it definitely is B'

Guy spends 2.5K putting up Billboard in Dublin looking for a start

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                    The only shnakes he knows is shnakes and ladders

Fifa story has been the headline story on BBC news for days now. Latest is FA calling for postponement of vote.
                                      The Brits are really pissed off at not getting the WC and they are not going to give up until they at least get rid of Blatter.

Breaking Bad will return on Sunday, July 17th

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r1iScXggqo[/ame]

"What cologne are you wearing?"
                                          "Scent of a champion, Lidls finest"
                                          Last edited by IPB Champ; 31-05-11, 18:43. Reason: retarded

Fifa story has been the headline story on BBC news for days now. Latest is FA calling for postponement of vote.
                                            The Brits are really pissed off at not getting the WC and they are not going to give up until they at least get rid of Blatter.
                                            Proper order, they have every right to feel hard done by. They had the best bid and were robbed by corrupt cunts. About time someone made a stand against the scum in FIFA.

Why did you ask our advice and not listen? I don't see anyone say go get the iphlol

I think it was just a "I am getting a free iphone" brag
                                              I have the Htc desire and my wife has the iPhone4.I personally think the iPhone is the better of the two.The internal memory on the desire is shite and while I have added a 16gb memory card the apps that cannot be transfered to the card still hog the memory.Looking forward to being out of contract in February to get an iPhone.

Touch screen still works markedly better on the Apple devices than the Android ones imo.

I think Curb back that week also, class

Hell YES!!!

I never say stuff out loud when watching something but in the episode where
                                                    Hank survives the ambush from the cartel
                                                    I literally shouted HOLY SHIT!

and also in the second last episode of season 3 where
                                                    Jesse was about to get killed by the 2 men who killed his friend and the child, but Walt knocks them down with the car
                                                    fucking amazing TV

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                      I have the Htc desire and my wife has the iPhone4.I personally think the iPhone is the better of the two.The internal memory on the desire is shite and while I have added a 16gb memory card the apps that cannot be transfered to the card still hog the memory.Looking forward to being out of contract in February to get an iPhone.
                                                      They can be moved to the card

Flop top set, other chap turns bigger set sigh

Proper order, they have every right to feel hard done by. They had the best bid and were robbed by corrupt cunts. About time someone made a stand against the scum in FIFA.
                                                          Any chance we could get the 2010 World Cup replayed so?

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                            Hell YES!!!

I never say stuff out loud when watching something but in the episode where
                                                            Hank survives the ambush from the cartel
                                                            I literally shouted HOLY SHIT!

and also in the second last episode of season 3 where
                                                            Jesse was about to get killed by the 2 men who killed his friend and the child, but Walt knocks them down with the car
                                                            fucking amazing TV
                                                            I would have been really pissed off if Hank had been killed off, great character.

Those sequence questions tilt me an amazing extent. Specifically the type of ones just posed in this thread. You can make an argument for any one of the answers imo. They are a load of bollocks. Training people to look for patterns in things without a hell of a lot of evidence is real bad. If they had included the words "best" or "most appropriate" then I wouldn't have as much of a problem. But they ask you for the "next". Retarded stuff.

was just trying to fuck with people's heads a little there. actually haven't really looked at the thing. Looking at it now im not certain

my answer too fwiw

Those sequence questions tilt me an amazing extent. Specifically the type of ones just posed in this thread. You can make an argument for any one of the answers imo. They are a load of bollocks. Training people to look for patterns in things without a hell of a lot of evidence is real bad. If they had included the words "best" or "most appropriate" then I wouldn't have as much of a problem. But they ask you for the "next". Retarded stuff.
                                                                    I'd have to agree.
                                                                    I'd say too small a sample size for the lolz and explain short term swings

Couldnt agree more,they're really dumb

Agreed, if you were asked to explain your answer then fair enough...

Intelligence tests in general are a load of bollox, and this is from someone who usually scores pretty highly on them. The only forms of intelligence they measure are the ones that are easy to measure. I've met plenty of smart, articulate, insightful people who fail miserably at them.

They can be moved to the card
                                                                            The ones that hog the most memory adobe/googlemaps etc don't give me the option to move to the sd card or am I missing something.

15/8 Nadal to win Roland Garros is surely value. I know Djokovic has been invincible lately but Nadal has never been odds against at the french open.

Also 9/4 Fed to beat Djok aswell. Federer is yet to drop a set. Djokovic obv a worthy fav but the prices are out of line imo

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r1iScXggqo[/ame]

Intelligence tests in general are a load of bollox, and this is from someone who usually scores pretty highly on them. The only forms of intelligence they measure are the ones that are easy to measure. I've met plenty of smart, articulate, insightful people who fail miserably at them.
                                                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qkP8SvHvaU&feature=related[/ame]

Just wanted to test the wi-fi in the pub and to slag Smurph over the beat she just had on irish eyes.......lol,

Paddy power ftw;p

15/8 Nadal to win Roland Garros is surely value. I know Djokovic has been invincible lately but Nadal has never been odds against at the french open.

Also 9/4 Fed to beat Djok aswell. Federer is yet to drop a set. Djokovic obv a worthy fav but the prices are out of line imo
                                                                                      You know that Djokovic received a walkover and so will have played a match less? also Nadal is 12/5, Federer is 14/5 on Betfair.
                                                                                      Last edited by thedini; 31-05-11, 20:32.

How many episodes of Games of Thrones have be aired? Ive watch 7, is there anymore or am i up to date?

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                                                                                          How many episodes of Games of Thrones have be aired? Ive watch 7, is there anymore or am i up to date?
                                                                                          Nope, that's it yet.

You're up to scratch. Three more episodes to come and then the long wait begins. You enjoying it so far?

I've watched up to 7 since y'day which bout to watch now. Peter Dinklage is a great actor.

Alsojust watched Up In The Air again on sky there, great film

Gonna give last nights GOT another spin it was that good.

Ye its really good, i wouldn't normal be into that sort of thing but HBO programs are just so good. My mate just said me last night to watch it, id heard ppl saying it was good, so i started and couldn't stop, i got to ep7 i was sure there was one more still to watch before i was up to date. I love watching programs that have already aired that have 2-5 season cause u dont have to wait.

Just wanted to test the wi-fi in the pub and to slag Smurph over the beat she just had on irish eyes.......lol,

Paddy power ftw;p
                                                                                                    C - U - N - T

Just got caught up to date with all of Game of Thrones and although I am enjoying it I just don't think its all that.

Go on son, tappa tappa tappa

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbwTkwNU0aw[/ame]

No why, you don't like my pics?
                                                                                                          Sorry to say TD, I don't

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                                                          You are doing it wrong then

I wouldnt be opposing Djoker at all

Also - PP said if its a Rafa Djoker final theyd go 6/4 Djoker. Not too sure on the source, any1 else heard this?

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                            You know that Djokovic received a walkover and so will have played a match less? also Nadal is 12/5, Federer is 14/5 on Betfair.
                                                                                                            The last thrones i saw ended with
                                                                                                            the kings hand being held at knife point

have i seen them all to date? or is there another out now online somewhere?

Just got caught up to date with all of Game of Thrones and although I am enjoying it I just don't think its all that.
                                                                                                            friend of mine is an AP - and she just got a role to go out to LA NYC to shoot the next series of Thrones. Lucky gal

The last thrones i saw ended with
                                                                                                              the kings hand being held at knife point

have i seen them all to date? or is there another out now online somewhere?
                                                                                                              Yeah that the last one i seen, your up to date so.

You have to hand it to Channing, he manages to convince masses of people that these iPoker wide specials are only on his skin. Wp that man I suppose

You are doing it wrong then
                                                                                                                  Educate me then stop laughing

May or may not be the first time I've said that to a woman

I wouldnt be opposing Djoker at all

Also - PP said if its a Rafa Djoker final theyd go 6/4 Djoker. Not too sure on the source, any1 else heard this?
                                                                                                                    Agree with this. Djoker ftw.

Haven't heard that but I'd find it hard to believe. Yes, Rafa's record warrants him to be the favourite but he's finding it very difficult to get to grips with the new balls. He just cannot get the spin he'd like on the ball. I've watched him against Isner and Ljubicic and he's playing nowhere near his usual self. He looks very frustrated out there.

I actually think he's a great lay @ 1.38 tomorrow against Sod.

Smart fellow

You have to hand it to Channing, he manages to convince masses of people that these iPoker wide specials are only on his skin. Wp that man I suppose
                                                                                                                        The one where if you bust him or Nic Presuad then you win a package to the WSOP Main Event. That's 100% only on his skin

Walking Tall just starting on UTV, the Rock's best film.