This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
    maybe not the right way to get the answer so but when i looked at it thats just the way I saw them moving.
    take no notice of RDIII gilligan, he has not reached our level of thinking yet and is still stuck at investment banking level

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Interesting that AngryBall saw it as a playful family situation amongst large mammals, whereas I saw it as a predatory stalk and attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
        also, It's worth noting that the patern is now ended, there cannot be a 7th step as the black dot would be outside the grid.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          Interesting that AngryBall saw it as a playful family situation amongst large mammals, whereas I saw it as a predatory stalk and attack.
          discovery channel FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            it really is

was talking to my colleague today who was bitching about all the shit he had to put up with for his wedding day (had to invite entire village so hundreds of peeps he didn't know freeloaded on his wedding), biggest complaint was the cost of the sangoma

so I asked him why he didn't just not pay up

he nearly turned white at the thought (to use his own phrase)
            That's a terrible Shamon.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
              take no notice of RDIII gilligan, he has not reached our level of thinking yet and is still stuck at investment banking level
              when you're able to lose money as fast as me...then we'll talk
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                when you're able to lose money as fast as me...then we'll talk
                i backed cafs tip the other day, does this count?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                  i backed cafs tip the other day, does this count?
                  it shows promise
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                    Anybody know any golf clubs in South Dublin/South County Dublin that would host a charity golf day? I presume it'd be a case of block booking time slots for a morning during the summer.
                    Not sure what standard of course you'd be looking for but I'd say Ballinascorney would snap your hand off. Its an ok course and they lost all their members some time back so prob wouldn't be too busy. Does grub etc in the bar too. I have no affiliation to it btw.

Comment

Had a trip down memory lane there reading the old place from about 5 years ago. LOL at everyone pretty much. Even the good players were uber fish

Comment

D it is... those dots are sneaky chaps

Here's another,

SPOILER
                        I went with C, the white dot is moving clockwise, which would love the answer having to be b, c or d. The black dots are decreasing in number, which left me with C as the answer.
                        Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                          SHD have you sent in your music picks yet? Rasta might get the show on the road when you do!
                          There's two games running already...

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                            D it is... those dots are sneaky chaps

SPOILER
                            I went with C, the white dot is moving clockwise, which would love the answer having to be b, c or d. The black dots are decreasing in number, which left me with C as the answer.
                            I would have to go with c also

Comment

I did actually go with D on the first one even before I seen the others answers but on this one I'm going to go with A

Comment

mad question, I'd be expecting the white dot in the top right hand corner, but there shoudl be an option with 2 black dots, to continue the 12321(2) pattern.
                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

C Senor
                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                    Anybody know any golf clubs in South Dublin/South County Dublin that would host a charity golf day? I presume it'd be a case of block booking time slots for a morning during the summer.
                                    There is loads of clubs that would snap your hand off and give you a great deal. You would be very welcome in Bray and depending on numbers I could organise a very good deal. Its just off the M50/11 so not to hard to get to.

If thats too far out there is a rake of decent clubs that I am sure would accomodate you....

Edmonstown
                                    South County
                                    Dun Laoghire
                                    Elm Park
                                    Killiney

Comment

My brain would expect a 12321(2) pattern rather than 12321(0) pattern.
                                      Though I could see why some people would see the latter as logical.
                                      So A for me in this one as well.

Comment

QQ, I've an O2 broadband stick, used it for nearly 18 months now, went over the usage limit once about 8 months ago, got charged 60 quid more than the normal bill.
                                        Ok so far I ranted a bit and asked of there was a way to warn of high usage,
                                        Costumer service says, why yes, you can use the statistics page on the software and we will also send you a warning text when you go 1 euro over the allowed usage.
                                        Grand happy days until this month, I had exams and was using it quite constantly for 30 days.
                                        Now, my bill runs from the 21st to the 21st each month, while the statistics package runs from the 1st to the 1st. (REALLY USEFUL)
                                        So anyway, near the end of the bill period, no text to be had so to get full usage of the package I went streaming heaps of tv, (high stakes poker was shit this year).
                                        Fine until today when costumer service rings to say my bill is 230 quid.

Do I have a plausible case for not paying that much?
                                        Ie. useless monitoring package/ Non issue of warning?

SPOILER
                                        Ok I lied, that was not a QQ!
                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Maybe its just me & my degen side but I just finished watching my download of The Hangover PII & I only give it a 5/10

Should have done a vegas relapse imo

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                            QQ, I've an O2 broadband stick, used it for nearly 18 months now, went over the usage limit once about 8 months ago, got charged 60 quid more than the normal bill.
                                            Ok so far I ranted a bit and asked of there was a way to warn of high usage,
                                            Costumer service says, why yes, you can use the statistics page on the software and we will also send you a warning text when you go 1 euro over the allowed usage.
                                            Grand happy days until this month, I had exams and was using it quite constantly for 30 days.
                                            Now, my bill runs from the 21st to the 21st each month, while the statistics package runs from the 1st to the 1st. (REALLY USEFUL)
                                            So anyway, near the end of the bill period, no text to be had so to get full usage of the package I went streaming heaps of tv, (high stakes poker was shit this year).

Do I have a plausible case for not paying that much?
                                            Ie. useless monitoring package/ Non issue of warning?

SPOILER
                                            Ok I lied, that was not a QQ!
                                            As its O2 you are probably pissing in the wind trying to get anything off them. The only weapon you have is the option of moving to another provider.
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                              Maybe its just me & my degen side but I just finished watching my download of The Hangover PII & I only give it a 5/10

Should have done a vegas relapse imo
                                              The first and second are complete tripe.

Comment

to get full usage of the package I went streaming heaps of tv, (high stakes poker was shit this year).
                                                I think I see where you went wrong.

Comment

mad question, I'd be expecting the white dot in the top right hand corner, but there shoudl be an option with 2 black dots, to continue the 12321(2) pattern.
                                                  You can rule out B and D tho imo because we can't have 3 dots, and we can't have a repeating 1 because then we should have a repeating 3. If we go back 1 step, then the pattern was 0123210 so I go with C

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                    f*** that I really liked the 1st one

Comment

f*** that I really liked the 1st one
                                                      First one was horrible, with a terrible ending.

I'd take Due Date anyday before it.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                        Liked the first one but have heard nothing but bad reviews for the second one.

Comment

Its that time again

[NSFW="Bounce Bounce/Jiggle Jiggle"]

I would not be a big fan of hers think its a good gif

[/NSFW]
                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                            Liked the first one but have heard nothing but bad reviews for the second one.
                                                            Big let down for me,

Think it was the whole Vegas thing that really got me liken the first one though so was probably always going to be a let down on part II with no Vegas

Sigh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dam I'd love to be able to go Vegas

Comment

Ship the free iphone 4. Now do i put it in the airing cupboard and then a bag of rice to turn it on or do I have that backwards?

Comment

Guess Antonio Esfandiari is watching his own ass aswell now & dumping Victory Poker,

Originally posted by Email from Victory Poker
                                                                On June 1st your Victory Poker client will automatically upgrade to Cake Poker when you launch the software. All of your rewards, gold cards, gold chips and tournament tickets will be transferred over and you will continue to enjoy the same great rewards under the Cake brand. Please note that you must login using your email address (not login name) and password.
                                                                Also see on the Victory Poker website now they have "APRIL 18, 2011 : Due to recent events Victory Poker no longer accepts US players"

Has all cake skins gone non-US players now?

Comment

Big let down for me,

Think it was the whole Vegas thing that really got me liken the first one though so was probably always going to be a let down on part II with no Vegas

Sigh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dam I'd love to be able to go Vegas
                                                                  Do the 'legal issues ' lapse after a few years of being a clean citizen, or do they hang over you for ever when it comes to getting a US holiday visa?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                    Do the 'legal issues ' lapse after a few years of being a clean citizen, or do they hang over you for ever when it comes to getting a US holiday visa?
                                                                    Forever, pricks lol

But I have been told by a very reliable source (Yes he's dodgy but know a lot more than the average person) on how to get around this but it will take time, probably a year to get everything in order

Comment

Tennis

Crikey Monfils is gone a bit mental!
                                                                      Putting on a show at least against Federer.
                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                        Any iPhone 4 users help me out here please?

Just had O2 ring me up offering to give me an iPhone 4 and put me on a different package - Advanced 02 €35 quid a month (which is less than I pay now with the same add ons). It has 250 mb included, this enough for someone using the net infrequently. Also, looking to sell me the insurance with it for €12 a month, considering its an 18 month contract this decent?

Cheers
                                                                        Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                        Ask them to upgrade it to the HTC Desire and you will think about it
                                                                        Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        It would be ok if you were getting a proper android phone instead of a pisspoor imitation.
                                                                        I have this phone at present

Ship the free iphone 4. Now do i put it in the airing cupboard and then a bag of rice to turn it on or do I have that backwards?
                                                                        Why did you ask our advice and not listen? I don't see anyone say go get the iphlol

I think it was just a "I am getting a free iphone" brag

Comment

That made me laugh ya cunt!
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

how do you know someone has an Iphone?
                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                            They'll tell you
                                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                              That made me laugh ya cunt!
                                                                              You should pop over to Kilkenny this weekend for the Cat Laughs festival and shout that everytime you find a gag funny.

Comment

hmmmm, canadian company who make that hands free crutch I linked to before mailing me asking about the size of my company and my distribution capabilities.

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                  You should pop over to Kilkenny this weekend for the Cat Laughs festival and shout that everytime you find a gag funny.
                                                                                  in fairness Ste was making a joke about MSN's wet iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Have to do an online inductive reasoning test for a job application. Been doing some tests online but while they give you your score, they don't tell you which questions you answered right and wrong.

Most are ok, but this one i'm a little unsure of.

SPOILER
                                                                                    I selected A, both circles only ever move one space at a time, which would leave option A or B, but they never move in the same direction, so the correct answer is A?

I have a few more screen shots if people wont me to post them.
                                                                                    D

the large circle is the center of a clock and the dot changes from 12 oclock /3 /6 and 9

so the next dot should be @ 6 oclock

also the follow the large circle and notice its patern (ignore everything else) this means its either C or D but 6 oclock is the next dot patern so its D
                                                                                    48

Comment

Why did you ask our advice and not listen? I don't see anyone say go get the iphlol

I think it was just a "I am getting a free iphone" brag
                                                                                      I didnt ask whether or not to get the iphone, it was more of the data requirement and whether or not to pay insurance I asked about

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                        As its O2 you are probably pissing in the wind trying to get anything off them. The only weapon you have is the option of moving to another provider.
                                                                                        I think I see where you went wrong.
                                                                                        Ok so I whinged and they actually initially reduced the bill by 50%, and after haggling further, another 10% off!

which completely eradicated the 110 euro profit I made in the pokering realm sunday.

Fml / totally neutral.

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                          D

the large circle is the center of a clock and the dot changes from 12 oclock /3 /6 and 9

so the next dot should be @ 6 oclock

also the follow the large circle and notice its patern (ignore everything else) this means its either C or D but 6 oclock is the next dot patern so its D
                                                                                          Nice use of the clock. Dont listen to those digital watch lads with the numbered grids.

Comment

Saw Dylan Haskins yesterday coming out of Spar. He looked exactly like his election poster, as if he was wearing the exact same clothes (probably wasn't) and perfectly quaffed hair.

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                            SHD have you sent in your music picks yet? Rasta might get the show on the road when you do!
                                                                                            You're gaming now. I'll get them in soon.
                                                                                            Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 31-05-11, 16:58.
                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

that chart is copyrighted, you now owe me €32,155

Comment

Fuck this lovefest, Paul Scholes is a cunt.

Comment

just got an email from stars, nice of them!!

Dear tipperary101,

Thank you for playing the recent UKIPT event in Cork, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did! Your participation qualifies you for a ticket to an EXCLUSIVE freeroll tourney on SUNDAY 5th JUNE, at 15:30 GMT (10:30 ET), where you can win a UKIPT Newcastle seat!

The ticket to this tourney has already been credited to your account. Open your PokerStars software and go to 'Requests' > 'Find a tournament' and search for tournament ID 399835097 (UKIPT - Cork Players Freeroll). Registration is open now.

As this event is exclusively for UKIPT Cork participants, tickets are neither transferable nor refundable. If you have any questions, drop us a line at support@pokerstars.eu.

Thank you for playing at PokerStars.com

The PokerStars Team
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Didn't even realise that "Bounce Bounce/Jiggle Jiggle" was my 8000th post just good timing it seems

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                      Didn't even realise that "Bounce Bounce/Jiggle Jiggle" was my 8000th post just good timing it seems
                                                                                                      You thanks whoring here TD?

Comment

You thanks whoring here TD?
                                                                                                        No why, you don't like my pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                          that chart is copyrighted, you now owe me €32,155
                                                                                                          You can try o2 for the money, they have all mine!
                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

just received €7.50 credit off boards for what i dont know but you use it deals that they are running like this one

Has anyone ever eaten here?

its going to cost me €17.50 total for 2 people, starter, main and a glass of wine, seems like a fantastic offer, wondering will i go for it !
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                              You can try o2 for the money, they have all mine!
                                                                                                              pay up, or I'll set the wolfpack on you.

@SHD / CHD / Dave in for a tonne a head?

Comment

LOL, I'm looking into getting an explosives licence & just reading through a few thing & came across this little beauty

You can keep up to 90.7kg on your property as long as its away from your house & stored properly

But you are ok to keep up to 22.68kg inside your house

wtf like, 22kg is enough to send you and your whole home to heaven

Comment

just received €7.50 credit off boards for what i dont know but you use it deals that they are running like this one

Has anyone ever eaten here?

its going to cost me €17.50 total for 2 people, starter, main and a glass of wine, seems like a fantastic offer, wondering will i go for it !
                                                                                                                  I would assume every member over there would of gotten the PM

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                    I would assume every member over there would of gotten the PM
                                                                                                                    ya i would say so, just got an email from them that i had a private message!
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                      pay up, or I'll set the wolfpack on you.

@SHD / CHD / Dave in for a tonne a head?
                                                                                                                      We are in for 5k a head

Comment

ya i would say so, just got an email from them that i had a private message!
                                                                                                                        I actually have two vouchers as I unwittingly signed up with two different email addresses.
                                                                                                                        Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                          We are in for 5k a head
                                                                                                                          The Viper told me he'd do it for 4.5k total...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X