Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO-GsDwYwtI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
      Is Eagle Eye a level? Seriously like...
      Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Eagle Eye doing a good retard impersonation over on the soccer forum desperately trying to make a case that Gerrard, Lampard, Ince, were all better.

Crazy animation hating, football retarded Mr.Flash.

Laughing away at this post, especially the last bit

Originally posted by Tom_Brady
      Good gravy, I'd pay good money to watch a sitcom based upon the musings of eagle eye. The bigging up of mediocrity, the constant observations of common opinion just so you can go against it and thus look cool, underground and indie. It's all a bit Alan Partridge-esque "Who are Wings" "They're only the band The Beatles could have been!"
      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Solid first time drunk posting last night, managed to not even post in the bbv as I intended.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
          Solid first time drunk posting last night, managed to not even post in the bbv as I intended.
          Do you want me to move the post from the Movies into the BBV?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
            Also Laura Palmer's Killer
            3 Episodes into watching Twin Peaks for the first time......

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              Do you want me to move the post from the Movies into the BBV?
              Thanks, I don't mind.
              Hangover isn't as bad as expected, famous last words...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Rh-eq6YOM[/ame]

Comment

Re: Scholes

I think all you need to know is watch the final whistle of the CL final. Xavi, Iniesta and Messi are all desperate to swap shirts with Scholes, rather then celebrate with their team-mates.

Says it all imo. A great pro, a truly great great player and his type will be missed. Even by non-Utd fans, like me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa17LGUHBFo&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

Wonderful player, i'm proud and privledged to have watched him for so many years.

Can't tackle mind.

Comment

tried to read the gambling forum over on boards - never agian

never seen so much drool collected in one place

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                    3 Episodes into watching Twin Peaks for the first time......

lol
                    what do you think of it, i had posted the theme tune a while back!!! its a great show!
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjWJHEmFfPA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjWJHEmFfPA[/ame]http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=QjWJHEmFfPA
                      Last edited by Solskjaer; 31-05-11, 12:34.

Comment

Sad sad day RIP Paul Scholes and now my hair in 30 mins time :*(.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie-x0DZwoiE[/ame]

He was just that good.
                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Reminded me of Anglo Irish

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI7jC57GuZM[/ame]

Comment

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4kLHsRs7uk&feature=grec_index[/ame]

Comment

Some comeback from Murray.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                    Some comeback from Murray.

Opr
                                    That last point was a cracker. No chance he gets to semis tho on clay.

On another point I absolutely hate that Brendan O Connor chap that hosts some sat night show on RTE. I think he is possibly the unfunniest 'comedian' around and has some fairly offensive and ignorant stuff to say. My sis just told me she was watching it the other night and Jedward were on with him talking about meeting Obama and saying they did some funny handshake with him or whatever. O Connors response was 'Did he do any other black stuff'!!!! What a fucking tool, love the casual racism. Considering I heard nought about this til now I suppose RTE did nothing about it
                                    Last edited by ghostface; 31-05-11, 13:18.

Comment

What ever happened to European Championship qualifiers being played on Fridays? Was that abandoned after the first time?
                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Some say that Sepp Blatter's behaviour has crossed the line. But thanks to his refusal to allow the relevant technology, we may never know.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                          On another point I absolutely that Brendan O Connor chap that hosts some sat night show on RTE. I think he is possibly the unfunniest 'comedian' around and has some fairly offensive and ignorant stuff to say. My sis just told me she was watching it the other night and Jedward were on with him talking about meeting Obama and saying they did some funny handshake with him or whatever. O Connors response was 'Did he do any other black stuff'!!!! What a fucking tool, love the casual racism. Considering I heard nought about this til now I suppose RTE did nothing about it
                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

There is no such thing as a good or a bad time to buy. It's always a good time to buy.
                                            indeed
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

One of the local nightclubs just posted this deal for Friday on Facebook, man im gonna be hungover Saturday.

Folks!! This Fri nite we offer you the very best value around!!! Its €20 entry into the Party Pub and selected drinks are then completely FREE till the bar closes at 2am.These selected drinks include..... Pints of Bud, Heineken, Carlsberg and Guinness........Long Neck Bud, Heineken, Coors and Miller.....Large Bottles of Cider...... Vodka and Energy Drink, Vodka and dashes, Captain Morgans and dashes...... Shots of Apple Sours and Jaggerbombs. So get out of your armchairs this Fri night and get down to Mooneys On The Quay for this unbelievable value!!!! Late Bar till 2pm and Top Dj in the Nightclub
                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                What ever happened to European Championship qualifiers being played on Fridays? Was that abandoned after the first time?
                                                The home team for the weekend game has choice of Friday or Saturday throughout this campaign.
                                                If there is a subsequent midweek game (which must be on the Tuesday during the season), then teams are usually picking Friday for the first game to give themselves recovery time.

But in this case there isn't so Macedonia have sensibly picked Saturday.

Comment

I know people here are prob sick of the Scholes love but I really think everyone should read this, whether you hate football/Chavball/Soccer/Whateveryourhavingyourself or you love it I think the below shows just how special a player retired today.

I've seen him live a few times at this stage and Im sure those who've been to United games and also seen him would agree that he was unrivalled in this era.

Personally, being 23 and not having seen the likes of Charlton, Robson, Best etc live, or on video such is the lack of it, I have a special admiration for Scholesy. As a footballer he has everything I've always loved in a player.

Theres a quote in the vid I just posted that I think sums it up best, I cant recall who said it though 'It was once said to me that Denis Bergkamp plays the game like he is sitting in the stands, he sees every pass, the same applies for Paul Scholes'

Cross post from soccer forum:

Micah Richards : "He's always in the right position, always seems to be at the end of the box when the ball drops in. The complete midfielder - when he's fit, he's the best. Some go missing but he's in the right place at the right time. He's my favourite player of all-time, unbelievable. If you give him a chance it's a goal, isn't it?"

Glenn Hoddle : "There isn’t a player of his mould anywhere else in the world."

Terry Venables : "He’s the best one- or two-touch passer in the country. He sees the game unlike any other player."

Alan Shearer : "If you ask footballers to pick out the player they most admire, so many of them will pick Paul Scholes. He can tackle, and his passing and shooting is of the highest level. He’s the most consistent and naturally gifted player we’ve had for a long, long time."

Eidur Gudjohnsen : "I'm more an admirer of Paul Scholes than I am of Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a fantastic player, but he has 10 other great players around him every week...Scholes is one of the most complete footballers I've ever seen. His one-touch play is phenomenal. Whenever I have played against him, I never felt I could get close to him."

Edgar Davids : ""Every one of us (midfielders) is just trying to become as good as him. Everyone can learn from Paul Scholes."

Edgar Davids : "I'm not the best, Paul Scholes is."

Tony Adams : "I really rate Paul Scholes, because he hasn't got the high profile of many of the Manchester United players, he doesn't get too much attention, but he is one very good player. He is an intelligent player, he works hard and he scores some great goals. He is not flamboyant and is a quiet lad off the pitch but he is a tremendous asset to Manchester United and to England. He has already got my vote as player of the year."

Cesc Fabregas : "He is the one whose level I aspire to. He is the best player in the Premier League."

Patrick Vieira : "The player in the Premiership I admire most? Easy - Scholes."

Thierry Henry : "I can't understand why Scholes has never won the player of the year award. He should have won it long ago. Maybe it's because he doesn't seek the limelight like some of the other 'stars'."

Zinedine Zidane : "My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder."

Zinedine Zidane : "Scholes is undoubtedly the best midfielder of his generation."

Sam Allardyce : "There is not a better midfield player in the world."

Kevin Keegan : "What United have got that Chelsea haven't is Paul Scholes. I think he is different to anything else in English football."

Marcello Lippi : "Paul Scholes would have been one of my first choices for putting together a great team - that goes to show how highly I have always rated him. Scholes is a player I have always liked, because he combines great talent and technical ability with mobility, determination and a superb shot. He is an all-round midfielder who possesses character and quality in abundance. In my opinion, he's been one of the most important players for United under Sir Alex."

Ray Wilkins : "I'm saddened because I think we as spectators, not only in this country but right through out Europe and the rest of the World, will be missing one hell of a footballer."

Gordon Strachan : "Paul Scholes has been the best England midfield player for 30-odd years. You'd probably have to go back to Bobby Charlton to find someone who could do as much as Scholes. When the ball arrives at his feet he could tell you where every player on that pitch is at that moment. His awareness is superb."

Veron while at Chelsea being asked in an interview who's the best english player : "Paul Scholes."

Peter Schmeichel : "People say he is a great player, but you have to define what a great player is, For me, it is a player who has a bottom level that means his worst performance is not noticed.If he is having a bad game, a team-mate might feel Paul Scholes is not quite on his game, but a spectator wouldn't notice. Scholes, of all the players I have played with, has the highest bottom level. His reading of the game is unsurpassed.He has an eye for a pass, for what the play or the game needs at that precise moment, that I have never seen anyone else have. He controls and distributes the play and the game better than anyone I have ever seen."

Peter Schmeichel : "Still the best player in that United midfield."

Laurent Blanc : "Scholes is the best English player. Intelligence, technique, strength... all the attributes are there. At Manchester United I saw what he could do on the training field. Phew!"

Michael Carrick : "Paul Scholes is just fantastic. When you play alongside him, you realise what a special talent he is."

Michael Carrick : "He is a legend and he's going to be remembered for a long time. Just to play alongside him and learn from him has been an absolute pleasure. I think he is a footballer's footballer; he has been at this level for so long. As long as he is part of us we always feel we have a chance. We appreciate the way he goes about his business. I have never met a character like Scholesy; certainly not someone who is that good."

Park Ji Sung when asked by the club’s official home page which United player he would like to see in the red shirt of the Taeguk Warriors : “It has to be Paul Scholes.”

David Beckham said that, among his teammates at Real Madrid, which included Zinedine Zidane, Raúl, Ronaldo, Luís Figo and Roberto Carlos, Scholes was the most admired opponent : "He's always one of those people others talk about. Even playing at Real Madrid, the players always say to me 'what's he like'? They respect him as a footballer, and to have that respect from some of those players is great."

Brian Kidd : "Paul Scholes had the best football brain I'd ever seen in a kid. Let's face it. Paul Scholes is in a class of its own."

Rio Ferdinand : "I can honestly say Paul is the best player in the England squad. For me he is the complete player."

Rio Ferdinand : "For me, it's Paul Scholes. He'll do ridiculous things in training like say, "You see that tree over there?" - it'll be 40 yards away - "I'm going to hit it". And he'll do it. Everyone at the club considers him the best."

Phil Neville : "Paul, for me, is the best player in the England team. It worries teams. Speak to any other international team and they will single Paul out as England's key player. For me, he doesn't get the full credit that he deserves. He is a world-class player and deserves to be up there with the likes of Zidane and Figo."

Gary Neville : "I wouldn't swap Paul Scholes for anybody. He is quite simply the most complete footballer I have ever played with. He is the best."

Gary Neville : "Paul Scholes is the best player I've ever played with. There's talent in every part of his game."

Steve Bruce : "He's the best player in Britain in my opinion and he has to get himself fit just before we are due to play at Old Trafford. I cannot pay Paul a bigger compliment than to say that he's the most complete footballer in the country. The best bar none."

Roy Keane : "An amazingly gifted player who remained an unaffected human being."

George Best : "To be honest I think England have lost their best player. Certainly he's the most consistent and naturally gifted player we've had for a long, long time."

Sir Bobby Charlton : "I am sorry for England because they don't have any player like him. You can talk about others but there is no one else like him. He is the best technical player England has without any question. He could have had a lot more caps if he had carried on. And if I was the manager he would have ended up with more than I did – easy"

Sir Bobby Charlton : "He’s always so in control and pinpoint accurate with his passing – a beautiful player to watch."

Sir Bobby Charlton : "Paul Scholes is my favourite player. He epitomises the spirit of Manchester United and everything that is good about football."

Sir Alex Ferguson : "Very few players can do that, but Scholes is one of them - and I knew he was one of them. That's why, without question, I think Paul Scholes is the best player in England. He's got the best skills, the best brain. No one can match him."

Sir Alex Ferguson : "He has an awareness of what’s happening around him on the edge of the box which is better than most players. As a kid he always had a knack of arriving in the penalty area just at the right time, but he’s proving just as effective from outside the box because he’s using his experience in the right way. It doesn’t matter who I am thinking about bringing into my midfield, Paul Scholes will be included, as he would in any side in the world."

Sir Alex Ferguson : Sir Alex Ferguson gave evidence in court on behalf of one of his former trainees and listened to the prosecution barrister's list of United's top players.

"You've missed Paul Scholes - and he's my best player," Ferguson chided her.
                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                    One of the local nightclubs just posted this deal for Friday on Facebook, man im gonna be hungover Saturday.

Folks!! This Fri nite we offer you the very best value around!!! Its €20 entry into the Party Pub and selected drinks are then completely FREE till the bar closes at 2am.These selected drinks include..... Pints of Bud, Heineken, Carlsberg and Guinness........Long Neck Bud, Heineken, Coors and Miller.....Large Bottles of Cider...... Vodka and Energy Drink, Vodka and dashes, Captain Morgans and dashes...... Shots of Apple Sours and Jaggerbombs. So get out of your armchairs this Fri night and get down to Mooneys On The Quay for this unbelievable value!!!! Late Bar till 2pm and Top Dj in the Nightclub
                                                    They'll make it all back in the 12 hours after the bar closes the first time
                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

You'll want to wear body armour, bring your baton and loudspeaker and sit right at the bar to have a chance of getting served!

Comment

It's hilarious how many other countries in the world are able to run these kind of events frequently, but the Irishness of us means that we strive as hard as possible to "get our money's worth" and inevitably destroy all chances of the event ever working again.

I was at a "free bar" event on NYE, the free bar was to end at 10pm, there were 12 of us having a sit down meal, there were over 60 drinks on the table at 9:55.

Yet we went to a club in America that was $7 entry, and all Draught beer and "Well" Liquor was complimentary, you just tipped the barman a dollar a drink, and nobody was abusing it.

Same goes for All-you-can-eat places, I remember guys on holidays saying that they'd not eat for a day or two, and then go spend 3/4 hours in Dennys or similar to "get their money's worth". It's an incredible Irishism, but my Indian friend here says that it's exactly the same in their society.

Tis a funny old world.

Comment

I know people here are prob sick of the Scholes love but I really think everyone should read this, whether you hate football/Chavball/Soccer/Whateveryourhavingyourself or you love it I think the below shows just how special a player retired today.

I've seen him live a few times at this stage and Im sure those who've been to United games and also seen him would agree that he was unrivalled in this era.

Personally, being 23 and not having seen the likes of Charlton, Robson, Best etc live, or on video such is the lack of it, I have a special admiration for Scholesy. As a footballer he has everything I've always loved in a player.

Theres a quote in the vid I just posted that I think sums it up best, I cant recall who said it though 'It was once said to me that Denis Bergkamp plays the game like he is sitting in the stands, he sees every pass, the same applies
                                                          for Paul Scholes'

Cross post from soccer forum:
                                                          Yeah Bergkamp is prob my favourite all time prem player but Scholesy definitely runs him close. I'd argue his performance against Newcastle in the first game of the year was as good as anyones in the league this
                                                          season. Absolutely ran the show. Fantastic guy to have teaching the young academy lads now in his new role at the club.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            Yeah Bergkamp is prob my favourite all time prem player but Scholesy definitely runs him close. I'd argue his performance against Newcastle in the first game of the year was as good as anyones in the league this
                                                            season. Absolutely ran the show. Fantastic guy to have teaching the young academy lads now in his new role at the club.
                                                            Spent the last hour looking at vids on youtube, reading old interviews, new interviews, reading quotes from him and about him.

Generic Scholesy Radar pass story:

I remember being at he Blackburn game two seasons ago in Old Trafford and before the game the players were warming up right in front of us at the corner of Stretford and North stands. They were just passing the ball around and Rooney had hammered it at Scholesy to see if he'd mis control it, he did slightly but as Rooney turned to run back to the end of the line Scholes belted it off his arse. The whole area we were in started laughing.

He was just that good.

Comment

anyone want a shit ton of random books?
                                                              moving sucks
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Macspower View Post
                                                                In the process of making a few of these at the minute... Bring on some good weather!
                                                                needs wheels imo
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                  moving sucks
                                                                  I'm too lazy to take them, you got a double bed I can steal?
                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                    moving sucks
                                                                    Was it Tallaght you are moving to DP? Sort out a route to work?

Comment

Anybody know any golf clubs in South Dublin/South County Dublin that would host a charity golf day? I presume it'd be a case of block booking time slots for a morning during the summer.

Comment

Pastor killed for magic penis

A pastor was set alight in South Africa by people who accused him of using a magic penis to sleep with women.

Nine men and three women aged 28 to 50 will appear in court in Mpumalanga on charges of murder and arson after Albert Malwane was burned to death.

Community members had accused him of talking to animals and using an invisible penis to sleep with women in the informal settlement.

They also said his wife - who has since gone into hiding with their child - turned into a snail and terrorised the community.

Source

Standard.

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Have to do an online inductive reasoning test for a job application. Been doing some tests online but while they give you your score, they don't tell you which questions you answered right and wrong.

Most are ok, but this one i'm a little unsure of.

SPOILER
                                                                          I selected A, both circles only ever move one space at a time, which would leave option A or B, but they never move in the same direction, so the correct answer is A?

I have a few more screen shots if people wont me to post them.
                                                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Thats what I got too.

Comment

Theres a quote in the vid I just posted that I think sums it up best, I cant recall who said it though 'It was once said to me that Denis Bergkamp plays the game like he is sitting in the stands, he sees every pass, the same applies for Paul Scholes'
                                                                              While I'd agree Scholes has been brilliant for United, there has to be an argument that he really only ever thrived in an all-conquering team. I'd still have Roy Keane anyday ahead of him in my team. If you dont have a player like Keane in there the likes of Scholes cant preform. I dont remember Scholes doing anything particularly out of the ordinary for England albeit largely played OOP. Having said that the Scholes/Keane combo was a match made in heaven at their height of 99-03.

Comment

Standard.
                                                                                it really is

was talking to my colleague today who was bitching about all the shit he had to put up with for his wedding day (had to invite entire village so hundreds of peeps he didn't know freeloaded on his wedding), biggest complaint was the cost of the sangoma

so I asked him why he didn't just not pay up

he nearly turned white at the thought (to use his own phrase)

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Have to do an online inductive reasoning test for a job application. Been doing some tests online but while they give you your score, they don't tell you which questions you answered right and wrong.

Most are ok, but this one i'm a little unsure of.

SPOILER
                                                                                  I selected A, both circles only ever move one space at a time, which would leave option A or B, but they never move in the same direction, so the correct answer is A?

I have a few more screen shots if people wont me to post them.
                                                                                  Its A

Comment

I think Scholes has gotten better since Keane left if anything, to be honest, and I've always hated the 'he's only done it in a fantastic team' argument especially when used against players who were the main reason said teams were fantastic. In reality, Scholes has played in 3 maybe 4 completely distinct teams that happen to wear the same jersey as before with varying styles of football and has excelled in all of them, so I think you're being a little harsh there though Keano obviously was absolutely world class also. However "unrivaled in this era" is a little bit too strong, genius though he was. There have been better mid fielders, but not by much, and not in England, imho.
                                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio;333250[spoiler
                                                                                      I selected A, both circles only ever move one space at a time, which would leave option A or B, but they never move in the same direction, so the correct answer is A? [/spoiler]
                                                                                      Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                      Thats what I got too.

could also be D as the white dot is moving in a pattern over and back the grid and the black dot is just a random dot with no specific pattern other than to follow or stay close to the white dot.
                                                                                      a bit like a mammy elephant and a baby elephant, the mammy elephant is going somewhere but the baby elephant is running over and back and up and down but inevetably it will end up in the same place as its mother.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

an unbelievable 147 by snoker legend jimmy whirlwind white filmed by myself on me camcorder.

From the break!! Apologies if its been posted already.

Comment

It's D.

the dot is orbiting the circle. it's moved one full orbit (starts or right, then below, then left, then up, then right) so next position is below.

the circle is following a pattern, 12365 so next is 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                            It's D.

the dot is orbiting the circle. it's moved one full orbit (starts or right, then below, then left, then up, then right) so next position is below.

the elephant explanation is better

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vCYf...mbedded#at=639

From the break!! Apologies if its been posted already.
                                                                                              Pretty cool pity about the camera work Did the organisers not record it?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vCYf_ZCWZM&[/ame]
                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Any iPhone 4 users help me out here please?

Just had O2 ring me up offering to give me an iPhone 4 and put me on a different package - Advanced 02 €35 quid a month (which is less than I pay now with the same add ons). It has 250 mb included, this enough for someone using the net infrequently. Also, looking to sell me the insurance with it for €12 a month, considering its an 18 month contract this decent?

Cheers

Comment

'D' IMO.

White dot is simply moving left to right top row and right to left middle row
                                                                                                  (and would then move left to right bottom row if we continued the sequence).

BlackDot is stalking it and 'attacking' as follows.
                                                                                                  Right, Under, Left, Above, Right...
                                                                                                  So pic D will continue this sequence as it will be under.

Edit : Fuck off zod u cunt.

Comment

It's D.

Yup this is correct
                                                                                                    What makes anyone think otherwise?
                                                                                                    Elephants need not apply

Comment

Just had O2 ring me up offering to give me an iPhone 4 and put me on a different package - Advanced 02 €35 quid a month (which is less than I pay now with the same add ons). It has 250 mb included, this enough for someone using the net infrequently. Also, looking to sell me the insurance with it for €12 a month, considering its an 18 month contract this decent?

Cheers
                                                                                                      Ask them to upgrade it to the HTC Desire and you will think about it

Comment

Standard.
                                                                                                        SHD have you sent in your music picks yet? Rasta might get the show on the road when you do!

Comment

Cheers
                                                                                                          It would be ok if you were getting a proper android phone instead of a pisspoor imitation.

Comment

Fanciest and most impressive way I have ever heard clockwise discribed

Comment

A day late and a dollar short as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                                                Fanciest and most impressive way I have ever heard clockwise discribed
                                                                                                                clockwise on a grid pattern

yiz are all too clever for me

Comment

It's D.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                  'D' IMO.

White dot is simply moving left to right top row and right to left middle row
                                                                                                                  (and would then move left to right bottom row if we continued the sequence).

BlackDot is stalking it and 'attacking' as follows.
                                                                                                                  Right, Under, Left, Above, Right...
                                                                                                                  So pic D will continue this sequence as it will be under.

Edit : Fuck off zod u cunt.
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                  Yup this is correct
                                                                                                                  What makes anyone think otherwise?
                                                                                                                  Elephants need not apply
                                                                                                                  ye are all morons imo, and just jumping on th band wagon when ye seen my superiority by using the animal kingdom as a way of explaining to ye

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

do I get the job?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                      clockwise on a grid pattern

yiz are all too clever for me
                                                                                                                      maybe not the right way to get the answer so but when i looked at it thats just the way I saw them moving.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        Ask them to upgrade it to the HTC Desire and you will think about it
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        It would be ok if you were getting a proper android phone instead of a pisspoor imitation.
                                                                                                                        I have this phone at present

Comment

also, It's worth noting that the patern is now ended, there cannot be a 7th step as the black dot would be outside the grid.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X