X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
    I am.

Are you?
    ye i am deposit paid and all,have u got somewhere to stay?

Comment

Time for bed. Why do i torture myself, FY Poker Gods

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 13.5 Tournament, 500/1000 Blinds 100 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t32188)
      UTG (t6320)
      UTG+1 (t7406)
      MP1 (t3000)
      MP2 (t6736)
      MP3 (t8325)
      CO (t9575)
      Button (t6430)
      Hero (SB) (t19532)

Hero's M: 8.14

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, 10
      7 folds, Hero bets t2220, BB raises to t32088 (All-In), Hero calls t17212 (All-In)

Flop: (t39764) 6, A, K (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t39764) K (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t39764) 6 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t39764

Results:
      Hero had Q, 10 (two pair, Kings and sixes).
      BB had 6, 2 (full house, sixes over Kings).
      Outcome: BB won t39764

------------------------------------------------------

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 800/1600 Blinds (8 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t3000)
      UTG (t5422)
      Hero (UTG+1) (t19831)
      MP1 (t8450)
      MP2 (t19300)
      CO (t3900)
      Button (t55019)
      SB (t19667)

Hero's M: 8.26

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K, K
      1 fold, Hero bets t3552, MP1 raises t5504, MP2 raises t19150, 1 fold, Button raises t54869, 1 fold, BB calls t1250, Hero calls t16129, MP1 calls t2796

Flop: (t70462) Q, 5, 2 (5 players)

Turn: (t70462) Q (5 players)

River: (t70462) 10 (5 players)

Total pot: t70462

Results:
      Button had 10, 10 (full house, tens over Queens).
      BB had A, 5 (two pair, Queens and fives).
      Hero had K, K (two pair, Kings and Queens).
      MP1 had K, K (two pair, Kings and Queens).
      MP2 had 9, 9 (two pair, Queens and nines).
      Outcome: Button won t71662

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
        ye i am deposit paid and all,have u got somewhere to stay?
        Not yet :S.

Must sort somewhere.

Comment

and he ships it some player

Comment

Fcuk this for a lark, being up at this hour not playing poker, drinking, or having sex is wrong. I effectively just watched an episode of Beauty and the Geek in the background with the sound turned down. Now something called Reaper has been on for half an hour, and with the sound down I can't even tell what type of show it is. But it's definitely crap.

Comment

surely there must be somethign around that you can drink, screw or gamble on?

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                really think people are gonna raise fold AQ to a 3bet on the button??

AQ no, but AT/KQ etc maybe. Many players will decide to squeeze with medium aces to action of CO raises, button flats, but not if it goes CO raises button 3 bets.
                My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Reaper is actually quite good
                  shame it never got to finish its run
                  this guy was awesome in it
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

1/54 in the daily dollar on Full Tilt. One time!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      Reaper is actually quite good
                      shame it never got to finish its run
                      this guy was awesome in it

Also Laura Palmer's Killer

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Badger View Post
                        1/54 in the daily dollar on Full Tilt. One time!
                        Fking donkey! He's shoved every hand since the break bar 1

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 5000/10000 Blinds 1000 Ante (8 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (UTG) (t561134)
                        UTG+1 (t632468)
                        MP1 (t352638)
                        MP2 (t225378)
                        CO (t318766)
                        Button (t158214)
                        SB (t324702)
                        BB (t401296)

Hero's M: 24.40

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9, 9
                        Hero bets t21000, 1 fold, MP1 raises to t351638 (All-In), 5 folds, Hero calls t330638

Flop: (t721276) 7, K, 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t721276) A (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t721276) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t721276

Results:
                        Hero had 9, 9 (one pair, nines).
                        MP1 had 7, 7 (three of a kind, sevens).
                        Outcome: MP1 won t721276
                        Last edited by Emperor Badger; 31-05-11, 06:46. Reason: positions were off for some strange reason

Comment

Day 2 of the phone in a bag of rice, still dead as a door nail
                          Gonna blast it with the hair dryer a few times today.

found a site with loads of people that had the same problem and most of them had the phone back working in 3-5 days, one fella even had his in the washing machine for a full cycle and ten days of drying with hairdryer and in rice, its back working!

hopefully this is going to work!
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                            re the fantasy books, went into a good few bookshops in Dublin two weeks ago trying to find David Eddings 'The Belgariad' series for someone, but nowhere to be seen. Haven't read it in about 15 years, but would have thought that would be in the all-time classic fantasy list. Seemingly out-of-print though.
                            Hmm....

I'd be surprised if you didn't get them in Chapters, but that's beside the point really. Amazon is the answer to all your needs!
                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

So Scholesy has retired after finally giving in to the fact that after 676 games, he just can't get the hang of this tackling thing....gg wp. Man U legend in all fairness

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                So So tilted.

One of the lads I'm living with, don't know him that well, a friend of a friend. He moved in with us about 8 weeks ago. Sound bloke when it comes to most things but by fuck is he delusional as they come.
                                Ronan?

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                  Ronan?
                                  Ha no. Quite fond of Ron. Although you asking is telling.
                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

man up Theresa ffs, you're living the dream in Australia and you're whining about dirty dishes and gym routines!

'man up', first time I think I've ever typed that. Feels good.
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                      So Scholesy has retired after finally giving in to the fact that after 676 games, he just can't get the hang of this tackling thing....gg wp. Man U legend in all fairness
                                      One of the greatest midfielders of his era without any doubt.

GG Scholesy

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                        I bought Game Of Thrones last week and I'm 60 pages into it.
                                        And I quite like it, but I'm hugely torn as to whether I want to commit to it or not.
                                        Going by the size of the first book it would mean I've another 6340 pages to go before I'm at the end of the story.
                                        I bought the first book recently too. Other than Lord of the Rings, i've never read a fantasy book before but it's actually okay.

The TV shows is fucking tripe in my opinion.

I'd love to know roughly how many gimps people drop there phones into toilets. Are there stats on this?

Comment

The Dow Jones is 115 years old today

which of the original 12 constituent stocks is the only one remaining today? (no Googling)

I got it wrong first time but correct on my second pick

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            man up Theresa ffs, you're living the dream in Australia and you're whining about dirty dishes and gym routines!

'man up', first time I think I've ever typed that. Feels good.
                                            This. Very true.

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                            One of the greatest midfielders of his era without any doubt.

GG Scholesy
                                            Eagle Eye doing a good retard impersonation over on the soccer forum desperately trying to make a case that Gerrard, Lampard, Ince, were all better.

Crazy animation hating, football retarded Mr.Flash.
                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                              I'd love to know roughly how many gimps people drop there phones into toilets.
                                              these guys felt the need to write a song about it, genius stuff

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZhCPsSCXJw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZhCPsSCXJw[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Eagle Eye doing a good retard impersonation over on the soccer forum desperately trying to make a case that Gerrard, Lampard, Ince, were all better.
                                                  You forgot Ray Wilkins...

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                    Fold. You're up against the AsKs obv

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                      Fold

Comment

I\'d love to know roughly how many gimps people drop there phones into toilets. Are there stats on this?
                                                        Shat stats?

Research from 2007 stated that 850000 people in the UK loo drop their phones each year.

Have to call BS on this one. With the UK population at approx 60 mil it suggests that 1.4 people in 100 do it each year.

Research carried out by purveyors of phone insurance no doubt.
                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

The Dow Jones is 115 years old today

which of the original 12 constituent stocks is the only one remaining today? (no Googling)

I got it wrong first time but correct on my second pick
                                                          Hmmm GM or GE??

Comment

Hmmm GM or GE??
                                                            GE

for some reason I went for Standard Oil which didn't enter the index until the 20s

Comment

Is Eagle Eye a level? Seriously like...

Comment

just managed 8 hours of continuous sleep for the first time in 3 weeks. What stage of the grieving process am I at now?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                  just managed 8 hours of continuous sleep for the first time in 3 weeks. What stage of the grieving process am I at now?
                                                                  the 'get up and get on with things' stage?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                    The last time he was wrong about something was 1974 and in hindsight it turns out he could have been right after all

Comment

the 'get up and get on with things' stage?
                                                                      Thats what I said. I think he should come out here. He wont listen though.

Speak sense to the man RD

Comment

baby steps Steve, at least I can go to the gym today now, haven't had enough rest to do next to anything for the last while.

Comment

Definitely. Hes quite good at it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            Fold. You're up against the AsKs obv
                                                                            Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                            Fold
                                                                            I made a crying call and was up against JT and TT, im not happy with the call tho i think the 1st guy that shipped 1480 into 110 shows up with a Royal Flush more often than air

SPOILER

Comment

I think he should come out here.

Speak sense to the man RD
                                                                              not my area of expertise

you're the one who lives in a house full of men who are fastidious about hygiene and like buffing in the gym, you advise him

Comment

But especially soccer
                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I admire the fact that he gets completely out-argued 90% of the time but still comes back with the strongest opinion next time. Whether the topic is Scholsey's retirement or tiddlywinks technique, EE knows best in his mind. Surprised folk still give him time of day on that forum. We should have a smiley equivalent to a patronising tap on the head.
                                                                                  Last edited by The Situation; 31-05-11, 10:08.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

It's the mothers birthday in a few days and she's been going on about wanting to get a massage chair.

Is their any use to any of the following?

Opinions much appreciated.
                                                                                    Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                      we should have a smiley equivalent to a patronising tap on the head.
                                                                                      Speaking of that, how patronising did O'Gara look when he actually patted yer man in the wheelchair on the head at the Magners cup presentation the other evening?

I'm sure they are all cool amongst themselves but it looked Lolbad from here.

Comment

not my area of expertise

you're the one who lives in a house full of men who are fastidious about hygiene and like buffing in the gym, you advise him
                                                                                        WP.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                          It's the mothers birthday in a few days and she's been going on about wanting to get a massage chair.

Opinions much appreciated.
                                                                                          your mother is hinting that she wants you to get her a gigolo

it would be unfilial not to accede to her wishes

Comment

O'Gara didn't know his own shoe size at the time in fairness.

Check out him trying to figure out what they've won during the Cup Presentation!

Nacewa knocked him into the middle of next weekend.

Comment

The time for Music King is again upon us. Get voting ladies and gents

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

@Raoul

See the Harbour Master is accepting the vouchers from Cafe DeIrlandais?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                  @Raoul

See the Harbour Master is accepting the vouchers from Cafe DeIrlandais?
                                                                                                  yeah, got the email thanks

I've asked for a refund as I don't like the Harbourmaster (spent way too many nights in there in the 90s)

Comment

yeah, got the email thanks

I've asked for a refund as I don't like the Harbourmaster (spent way too many nights in there in the 90s)
                                                                                                    Never been. worth it for once off or try for refund myself?

Comment

O'Gara didn't know his own shoe size at the time in fairness.

Check out him trying to figure out what they've won during the Cup Presentation!

Nacewa knocked him into the middle of next weekend.
                                                                                                      LMAO I assume that's shopped yea? In any case I forgot about him being out of it at the time.

Comment

nope, not shopped, check the link, its straight off the Munster site!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Mini beat- not as much as it could/should of been, new camera if I buy it gonna cost the guts of 1k
                                                                                                          What camera you thinking of upgrading to?
                                                                                                          eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Surprised this never took off

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

But especially soccer
                                                                                                              Ha, this times 100, that basically is Sky Sports football coverage

I'm quite sad Scholsey has retired, I'm a huge fan of his. Probably the only under-rated by his own media English footballer of all time. I know footballer quotes are largely meaningless and usually vary depending on which countries media the people are talking too (Unless you believe Pele thinks Nicky Butt was at one point the best in the world...), but the sheer amount and variety of quotes from real legends of the game about Scholes are very telling. Would have loved to have seen him in Spain, he hardly did badly for himself in England obv but in that style of football he'd have really excelled and maybe could have got the individual award recognition he deserved. Though he'd probably have picked up around 5x the amount of red cards as he recieved in England, so I guess it balances out...
                                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Anyone familiar with Carlow?

Heading to the Dolmen this weekend for the CPT but it's booked up on Fri and Sun night. Looking at the Seven Oaks and it's got rooms free on those two nights but booked up on the Sat.

Is the Seven Oaks far from the Dolmen? Any other/better options?

Would rooms become free on the Sunday in the Dolmen by people getting knocked out and not staying for the side events? Is that the norm at these kind of things? Half thinking of not booking the Sun night and just leaving it to chance.

What's my best line here?

Comment

nope, not shopped, check the link, its straight off the Munster site!
                                                                                                                  If its not shopped Im a monkeys twin sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                    If its not shopped Im a monkeys twin sister.
                                                                                                                    well, I don't think the sky was red above them, or the Munster banner was so clear, but it's not intentionally photoshopped to make ROG look like an angry Space Cadet, it's a Munster-made banner.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                                      Anyone familiar with Carlow?

Heading to the Dolmen this weekend for the CPT but it's booked up on Fri and Sun night. Looking at the Seven Oaks and it's got rooms free on those two nights but booked up on the Sat.

Is the Seven Oaks far from the Dolmen? Any other/better options?

Would rooms become free on the Sunday in the Dolmen by people getting knocked out and not staying for the side events? Is that the norm at these kind of things? Half thinking of not booking the Sun night and just leaving it to chance.

What's my best line here?
                                                                                                                      I think there is a B&B directly across the road from the hotel iirc.

Comment

well, I don\\\'t think the sky was red above them, or the Munster banner was so clear, but it\\\'s not intentionally photoshopped to make ROG look like an angry Space Cadet, it\\\'s a Munster-made banner.
                                                                                                                        Ou Ou Ah Ah AH AH

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                          Never been. worth it for once off or try for refund myself?
                                                                                                                          from the last time I ate there - probably get the refund, plus it's miles away from anything

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X