This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
    There is a huge amount of men trying to pick up non Turkish men. I was there twice years ago and my ex was getting guys feeling his ass etc all the time (Should have just left him there for them )

The second time ye went back, did he disappear much?

Comment

delivery for MRS FD

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
        delivery for MRS FD

SPOILER
        Not at all. Not my fault you don't think the way I do

Comment

. But guys don't normally go up to other guys WITH their girlfriends and feel them up!
          Unfortually this statement is not true

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
            Unfortually this statement is not true
            So you feel up random straight guys arses then?

Comment

Not at all. Not my fault you don't think the way I do
              Naturally no male thinks like the wimmins not even the gay ones

Comment

So you feel up random straight guys arses then?
                Random gay men try feel me up while GF is there.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                  delivery for MRS FD
                  Getting deeper

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

would you accept a drink off a gay man?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                      Getting deeper

Why? How is that digging a deeper hole? I am only having a conversation about something I had NEVER came across anywhere but in Turkey. I went to Love Boutique which was the mixed night at the Arches Night Club in Glasgow. Never had people trying their hand at someone of the same sex who was with a partner of the opposite.

Comment

Well you must be very special

Comment

@MrsFD

The problem is you associated homosexuals with sex criminals, not that you merely mentioned the fact that they'd be in Turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                            @MrsFD

The problem is you associated homosexuals with sex criminals, not that you merely mentioned the fact that they'd be in Turkey.
                            I will drop this now. I made a generalisation. That is all. I didn't think about the fact the other two are sex criminals. Just that there are high volumes.

/end

Comment

would you accept a drink off a gay man?
                              Yeah although the chance has not presented itself yet

And +1 to what Emmet said above.

Comment

Why? How is that digging a deeper hole? I am only having a conversation about something I had NEVER came across anywhere but in Turkey. I went to Love Boutique which was the mixed night at the Arches Night Club in Glasgow. Never had people trying their hand at someone of the same sex who was with a partner of the opposite.
                                Ok, fair enough but why are you labeling gays with pedos and rapists?
                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Yeah although the chance has not presented itself yet
                                  flirt a bit, drink for free.

True degeneracy knows no bounds

Comment

Young alco/tramp dude trying to jump in river outside my apartment. Clutching rosary beads and claiming he wants to end it all. Crowd trying to talk him out of it. 4/6 doesn't jump, 5/4 jumps.

Will try and get a video if he does.

Comment

flirt a bit, drink for free.

True degeneracy knows no bounds
                                      My mission next time in a gay bar is to get a free drink.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                        Young alco/tramp dude trying to jump in river outside my apartment. Clutching rosary beads and claiming he wants to end it all. Crowd trying to talk him out of it. 4/6 doesn't jump, 5/4 jumps.

You are joking right?

Comment

My mission next time in a gay bar is to get a free drink.
                                          be careful though, don't want a reputation as a cocktease.

Wouldn't hurt to wear a bit of make-up either. Ask Keane

Comment

unlikely to jump in now with a crowd around

Comment

You are joking right?
                                              Nah, got to think of the youtube hits in a time like this.

4/6 backers looking happy right now, crowd appear to have talked him out of it, and putting him in a taxi. Probably just wanted a free lift home.

Comment

5/4 seems like value
                                                Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Eyeliner ftw.

Comment

i will take some action on the jumping market if you give me 2:1

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Lol, Keane?

Comment

Lol, Keane?

I was a pirate.

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                          I was a pirate.

SPOILER
                                                          A gay pirate?
                                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

I knocked at your door first. I just needed someone to listen to me...

Comment

That you keane?

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                A gay pirate?
                                                                obv - doing my part in the fight against global warming.

Comment

I was a pirate.

SPOILER
                                                                  look more like an arse-bandit to me...

Comment

look more like an arse-bandit to me...
                                                                    I'll take your word for it

Comment

Interesting prog on BBC 1 now looking at Eygypt via satellite photos to identify places of interest; ie former pyramid sites and then trying to excavate them

Comment

Gill, when I was in Turkey I never noticed gay men trying to steal men from their girlfriends, but I did see a lot of hetero men trying to steal girls from their boyfriends.

Obv a Turkish man thing gay or straight.

Horrible fucking place actually, I'll never go back to the kip.
                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Can't wait for GOT tonight, starting now, but gonna give it half an hour so I can ff the ads.

Comment

Where was the market on him breaking his ankles- the Garavogue is barely deep enough to drown in a lot of places in town

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                              Can't wait for GOT tonight, starting now, but gonna give it half an hour so I can ff the ads.
                                                                              I've only watched 1 ep and have them all downloaded but was pretty let down with the 1st one. Hope it picks up. Read Wheel of Time books at the moment so wonder if thats interfering

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                Not long after we were on the FT and I win the first big pot of it with a hand I may throw up in the theory section.
                                                                                This hand is in the General Poker Thread if any one wants to have their 2c
                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

man up and walk down there and drag him off whereever he is.
                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Failed miserably trying to find something humorous with paedos, gays and rapists in it. Though this made me lol for some reason

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                      Read Wheel of Time books at the moment so wonder if thats interfering
                                                                                      Desist immediately, I've read ten of them and trust me it's as bad a fantasy series as I can even conceive of.

Comment

I've only watched 1 ep and have them all downloaded but was pretty let down with the 1st one. Hope it picks up. Read Wheel of Time books at the moment so wonder if thats interfering
                                                                                        I'd recommend watching it a second time, there's so much to take in.

I watched the first ep twice and picked up on a whole lot more stuff the second time around.

Comment

Desist immediately, I've read ten of them and trust me it's as bad a fantasy series as I can even conceive of.
                                                                                          A few of my mates have read the lot and enjoyed them. they did tell me the 1st 3 and some other random one were the best. Only just starting the 3rd and 1st 2 were very good

Comment

According to the trailer for Prime Time "What the cutbacks have done is abolish compassion"
                                                                                            GTFO

Edit: Fuck it they are entitled to hyperbole.
                                                                                            FFS! we can pay for day trips to mountjoy in taxis while this shit is going on.
                                                                                            Last edited by Strewelpeter; 30-05-11, 20:50.
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

A few of my mates have read the lot and enjoyed them. they did tell me the 1st 3 and some other random one were the best. Only just starting the 3rd and 1st 2 were very good
                                                                                              It's fantastic up to about halfway through Book 5, ok up until the end of Book 6, pure torture for 7 & 8 and at that point I gave up. I have it on good authority that the sanderson bookspicked it back up though, I just can't put myself through the rest again.
                                                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

People who read fantasy are hilarious in respect of their attitude to the voluminous tomes that are published in that genre. I usually run scared of any book that's too many pages, but you've read 10 books of a fantasy series you detest

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                  People who read fantasy are hilarious in respect of their attitude to the voluminous tomes that are published in that genre. I usually run scared of any book that's too many pages, but you've read 10 books of a fantasy series you detest
                                                                                                  I've seen 5 season of Heroes even though 3 of them were tripe. Sometimes you just have to finish the story.

Also lol at this ratings graph

Comment

I've seen 5 season of Heroes even though 3 of them were tripe. Sometimes you just have to finish the story.

Also lol at this ratings graph

Most disappointing TV series ever, great potential, looked like it would do it for a bit, but ultimately pure muck

Comment

+1
                                                                                                      Why cant these people tell a good story in 1 volume like everyone else?
                                                                                                      Its generally a good idea to steer clear of books that have maps of imaginary worlds in the also imo.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                        Most disappointing TV series ever, great potential, looked like it would do it for a bit, but ultimately pure muck
                                                                                                        Indeed. Such a massive let down over all. I think the writers stirke really hurt them. Although it did give us this.

SPOILER

So overall worth it

Comment

It started off really, really well, and the decline was so gradual I didn't even notice it until I was on the 7th or 8th, then you start to think back over it and get the whole "what the fuck is this shit" aha moment and realise what a waste of time it's been

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                            +1
                                                                                                            Why cant these people tell a good story in 1 volume like everyone else?
                                                                                                            Its generally a good idea to steer clear of books that have maps of imaginary worlds in the also imo.
                                                                                                            With the exception of The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings

Comment

With the exception of The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
                                                                                                              Even that had plenty of painful moments, the poems and songs, jesus, pages of absolute drivel. Wouldnt be rushing back anytime soon

Comment

Anyone that fancies a game of black ops or fifa on the xbox? Then add me, gamertag: coillcam.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                  Anyone that fancies a game of black ops or fifa on the xbox? Then add me, gamertag: coillcam.
                                                                                                                  I'll be on as soon as I bust outa these tounries on stars. Not sure when that will be though.

Comment

Indeed. Such a massive let down over all. I think the writers stirke really hurt them. Although it did give us this.

SPOILER

So overall worth it
                                                                                                                    Meh!
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

voluminous tomes
                                                                                                                      maps of imaginary worlds
                                                                                                                      I bought Game Of Thrones last week and I'm 60 pages into it.
                                                                                                                      And I quite like it, but I'm hugely torn as to whether I want to commit to it or not.
                                                                                                                      Going by the size of the first book it would mean I've another 6340 pages to go before I'm at the end of the story.

Comment

Even that had plenty of painful moments, the poems and songs, jesus, pages of absolute drivel. Wouldnt be rushing back anytime soon

Comment

Thats a good looking BBQ!

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X