X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
    railing sligboi whose hu with lead in the Adelaide monthly 2k, I busted 4th
    Ship

Can't really brag as I ran ridic well the last 2 hours, a fact Kowby will attest to. It started on FT bubble when we were playing 5 handed and with 17bbs and 2 limpers I jammed 55 from sb and bb woke up 77. Nut worst flop of like QJx no backdoor draws, blank turn and as I was out the door the miracle 5 pops off. Not long after we were on the FT and I win the first big pot of it with a hand I may throw up in the theory section. Then won a race with 1010 vs AK for another 25bbs to put me in a spot where anything less than a win would probably be considered a blow up.

Having not played with Mk live in a long long while it was brilliant to see him up close again, as usual he pwns and got unlucky in the big pots.

Cheers for the rail boi
    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
      Mary Horney is a fish, he beat me heads up in JPs monthly game

Considering I had less than 2.5 blinds early on I can't complain tho. wp Carl
      <3 you too dude

also wp to Hyzepher on a nice little cash, played very well and had a stack to do damage..was cautious about how to proceed with him..

Shipping this thing is one thing but playing your hero heads up is another thing.. wp Ste legend and a great player.. only got his hands on some chips when we got heads up.. only for me to take them off him with 2 badly played hands on my part also AK is a way better hand than Aces when the two collide

Anyway onwards and upwards.. rolled for pokering and drinking for the next few weeks

Comment

Happy Birthday Keane!
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
          Ship

Can't really brag as I ran ridic well the last 2 hours, a fact Kowby will attest to. It started on FT bubble when we were playing 5 handed and with 17bbs and 2 limpers I jammed 55 from sb and bb woke up 77. Nut worst flop of like QJx no backdoor draws, blank turn and as I was out the door the miracle 5 pops off. Not long after we were on the FT and I win the first big pot of it with a hand I may throw up in the theory section. Then won a race with 1010 vs AK for another 25bbs to put me in a spot where anything less than a win would probably be considered a blow up.

Having not played with Mk live in a long long while it was brilliant to see him up close again, as usual he pwns and got unlucky in the big pots.

Cheers for the rail boi
          most self depreciating post of the year goes to.....

fair nough you got lucky with the 55s, but u crushed the final table, that big pot that set u on the way was great example, right spot v right player and u didnt 2nd guess urself when he pushed. u came up against one of the better players hu and crushed that too. fantastic performance.

Comment

Happy Birthday Keane!
            You're the second person to mention birthday to me tonight, what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
              You're the second person to mention birthday to me tonight, what's going on?
              Oh, you may want to check your fb d.o.b then
              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Oh, you may want to check your fb d.o.b then
                Yeah just saw that FB thinks it's my birthday.

It isn't, which is a bit worrying...

I'm obv gonna let it ride and soak up the good will for a few hours tomoro though!

Comment

lol

Chelsea could have had 294,117,647 freddo bars instead of Torres

Comment

Cardshark running well in the warmup. Gl
                    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                      most self depreciating post of the year goes to.....
                      Needed something to aim for in the end of year awards
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Cardshark Deep in the Warm up after this ...

PokerStars Game #62721619292: Tournament #422020016, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXVI (20000/40000) - 2011/05/29 20:16:55 ET
                        Table '422020016 92' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
                        Seat 1: cardshark202 (1348814 in chips)
                        Seat 2: risiko13 (570615 in chips)
                        Seat 3: 1-ronnyr3 (1896209 in chips)
                        Seat 4: devana ONE (364977 in chips)
                        Seat 5: ch0ppy (1949399 in chips)
                        Seat 7: caalling (1151360 in chips)
                        Seat 8: HADJI.cy (719412 in chips)
                        Seat 9: kmichael14 (757386 in chips)
                        cardshark202: posts the ante 4000
                        risiko13: posts the ante 4000
                        1-ronnyr3: posts the ante 4000
                        devana ONE: posts the ante 4000
                        ch0ppy: posts the ante 4000
                        caalling: posts the ante 4000
                        HADJI.cy: posts the ante 4000
                        kmichael14: posts the ante 4000
                        devana ONE: posts small blind 20000
                        ch0ppy: posts big blind 40000
                        *** HOLE CARDS ***
                        caalling: folds
                        HADJI.cy: folds
                        kmichael14: folds
                        cardshark202: raises 40888 to 80888
                        risiko13: calls 80888
                        1-ronnyr3: folds
                        devana ONE: folds
                        ch0ppy: folds
                        *** FLOP *** [Ac 6s 5s]
                        cardshark202: bets 89999
                        risiko13: raises 395728 to 485727 and is all-in
                        cardshark202: calls 395728
                        *** TURN *** [Ac 6s 5s] [7s]
                        *** RIVER *** [Ac 6s 5s 7s] [Qs]
                        *** SHOW DOWN ***
                        cardshark202: shows [8s 8d] (a flush, Queen high)
                        risiko13: shows [Qd Ad] (two pair, Aces and Queens)
                        cardshark202 collected 1225230 from pot
                        risiko13 finished the tournament in 29th place and received $1429.65.
                        *** SUMMARY ***
                        Total pot 1225230 | Rake 0
                        Board [Ac 6s 5s 7s Qs]
                        Seat 1: cardshark202 showed [8s 8d] and won (1225230) with a flush, Queen high
                        Seat 2: risiko13 showed [Qd Ad] and lost with two pair, Aces and Queens
                        Seat 3: 1-ronnyr3 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                        Seat 4: devana ONE (small blind) folded before Flop
                        Seat 5: ch0ppy (big blind) folded before Flop
                        Seat 7: caalling folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                        Seat 8: HADJI.cy folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                        Seat 9: kmichael14 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

some lol slagging after
                        One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

running like god here, 2/20 in the warm up

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                            lol u got ur bad luck outta ur sysytem in flips last night

glgl

Comment

glglgl.. shit load of IPBers doing well toinght.. one time

Comment

gl man TID, IPB running well 2day...
                                ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Seems like everyone is cashing in something or other tonight!!

Comment

Love Cardsharks avatar

Comment

glglgl $100k not to shabby

Comment

ugh massive hit

Comment

Sigh, we all tune in to see CS lose a load of chips. glgl time to run like God again

Comment

pretty big pot but still in googog, what he have in that hand 1010-QQ?

Comment

raped on the turn there, need to get the run good back soon

Comment

Ugh ul sir
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

ran like god to get that far, meh
                                                  hate running into aces

Comment

BBV Curse has well and truly arrived from boards and got it's feet under the table. UL Reggie

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                      I folded a long time ago and will now never know if it gets decent at some point. Equilibrium starting on C4 now with Christian Bale is a bit of fun iirc.
                                                      I love the end of this film. The Matrix can fuck right off

Comment

ran like god to get that far, meh
                                                        hate running into aces
                                                        Very well played, well done.
                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Ugh fk you poker.

Busted in 32nd in the Big $22 ($75k prize) on stars for peanuts when 99<AK for a 500k pot.

Now, just busted in 14th in the $17.5k gtd on Boyles and an aggro retard 'stingiom' raises button to 72k (blinds 6k/12k) so i shove 170k with AJ and he calls with QJ and rivers the Q for a pot that would have given me the chip lead, but instead peanuts again. For some reason this hand didn't import into HEM??

Thank God i won the €2k gtd on Irish Eyes earlier tonight or else i'd be smashing my laptop off the wall!

Comment

Ship the $5 sng I just played

Comment

Emmet Gough 3/7 in the double duece on FT 32k up top.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                Emmet Gough 3/7 in the double duece on FT 32k up top.
                                                                whats his sn??

Comment

goughyta

Comment

omg that german is lol bad

Comment

Poor ole Rasta got raped the last 10 minutes. I'd say he's steaming like a good thing kicking things around the place!

Comment

1/8 in the party major, wbn to win

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                          Yes other teams have cheated, and other teams have played good football. But Barcelona take both elements of the game to an extreme never witnessed before. And the former cannot be undone no matter how glorious the football.

As a man who has played his fair share of sport - both contact and non contact - I find the unmanly nature of their behaviour on the field to be abhorrent.
                                                                          I cannot identify with these Barcelona players as men. There have been footballers that I loathed over the years - take Wayne Rooney or John Terry as examples. They are despicable human beings off the pitch, and they have no qualms about breaking the rules on it to gain an advantage. But they are MEN. Tough, rugged competitors who play with great physical and mental determination. I can respect that. But these Barcelona players? I cannot identify nor respect their attitude or on pitch behaviour. It obscures everything else in totality.
                                                                          They are not men, They are WARRIORS. From start to finish they conducted themselves with total class.
                                                                          I shed manly tears when they gave the trophy moment to Abidal.

*******
                                                                          Random unscientific poll of Benalmadena/Torremalinos supermarket workers / barmen and bouncers gave almost universal prematch support to Barcelona. I was pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
                                                                            Not another one! Rail heaven on IPB tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                              omg that german is lol bad
                                                                              He was atrocious. Blinds 140k/280k and Goughy shoves SB for 5m and your man calls off 2.1m with 54. Goughy had 54 aswel and they chopped it.

He busted in 3rd for $15k, nice payday

The deal thing on Full Tilt is quite funky!

Comment

some sick railage 2night, TID gl Mark

Comment

the Po-lice took acception to me pissing in public saturday night, $200 fine, I gave the wrong address and I am debating if I should pay it tbh. Probably will.
                                                                                  Later that night I lost my passport, bit of a stinger.

But it wasn't all bad, I had 3/4 of the goalscorers in the CL final

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                    He was atrocious. Blinds 140k/280k and Goughy shoves SB for 5m and your man calls off 2.1m with 54. Goughy had 54 aswel and they chopped it.

He busted in 3rd for $15k, nice payday
                                                                                    i could not belive that call and worst of all it was kinda a snap aswell lmao..
                                                                                    15k nice score though .
                                                                                    unable to rail on party though dont hav an acc so best of luck to akqj10 tid for ipb

Comment

Wow, its like South Central LA for criminal behaviour on IPB the last few days.

Kinda wonder is the percentage here who've spent the night in a police cell higher or lower than the national average. On one theory (better than average knowledge of maths, logic, examining the +/- EV of situations) it should be lower. On the other hand everyone here probably suffers more than the normal amount of emotional swings through losing multiple buy-ins after staying awake for a drunken 72 hours - and this inevitably leads to encounters with the forces of LornaOrder.

Fascinating.

Comment

Sigh AK<AJ for the world, the guy 9x'd the button and i shipped 30bb, he made a straight on the river (FUN)

Comment

Sigh AK<AJ for the world, the guy 9x'd the button and i shipped 30bb, he made a straight on the river (FUN)
                                                                                          u still there??

Comment

nah bust for just under 10k the next hand with A7 no good vs 82 i think to get me back to 10bb

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a86cQobU-n4[/ame]

Comment

...
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                  Hoping this is the beginning of a bandwagon so can start to feel less embarassed
                                                                                                  I got arrested before you so I am better la na na na na naaa.

Comment

...
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

wait ... does that mean i can join the wolfpack?
                                                                                                      We meet tomorrow, will let you know.

More than likely you can, just ship $50 to Lottie, Dave and myself.

Comment

Hoping this is the beginning of a bandwagon so can start to feel less embarassed
                                                                                                        link to your adventures?

Comment

Today is Steven Gerrards birthday. Did you know that if Ryan Giggs wife left him and took half of everything she'd have more PL medals than Steven Gerrard.

Comment

Feck me - it's actually fairly cold in Vegas!!!! Have never experienced this before...

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                              Feck me - it's actually fairly cold in Vegas!!!! Have never experienced this before...
                                                                                                              cry us a river

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDUpOXfwQUo&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpUzuZGiPho&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Here's a fun game if you're bored. Text everyone in your phone book saying "Hey I lost my phone can you ring it please?" And then; sit back, relax, and wait to see how many idiots call you.

And on an unrelated topic.....

Good luck to Swansea City in the Playoff final today. Liverpool are counting on you to reach the Premier League so that they can play football in another country next season!

Comment

Cracking photo in today's rumour mill

Comment

Just received delivery of some Malawi Maxwell Munthali coffee from www.hasbean.co.uk

Smells delicious! Great service from that site too, highly recommended.
                                                                                                                      Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                        Mate of mine at Electric Picnic last year ended up sleeping in his car along with one of his friends. On the morning that he woke up was doing the usual getting changed organising drink to bring back in etc when this guy came up to him making conversation. They chatted for a while about general stuff before the guy sprung that he was DS. He asked had the lads anything on them and was there anything in the car to which they said no. Car was searched and they found this bag with about 10 quids worth of stuff from one of the headshops that my mate had completely forgotten about. So he walked into a shop bought this legally then left the remaining amount in his car in which time it became illegal. It's something he does once in a bluemoon and the whole ordeal was something that really scared him.

He got a summons to appear in court recently haven completely forgotten about the whole thing. He then had to pay a solicitor plus a decent fine and have to endure a dressing down from the judge on how he better stay on the straight and narrow in the future. He just escaped a permanent blot on his record.

What a country we live in!

Opr
                                                                                                                        some serious run bad there. I can only imagine the undercover was a super cunt or your mate said something off hand that he jumped on. I seem to repel the undercover lads in EP. I suppose not driving has it's advantages.
                                                                                                                        A fairly hilarious run in with late night security was as bad as it got for me.
                                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                                                          Just received delivery of some Malawi Maxwell Munthali coffee from www.hasbean.co.uk

Smells delicious! Great service from that site too, highly recommended.
                                                                                                                          hmmmmmmm
                                                                                                                          i don't see any maxwell house on that site

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X