This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
    After seeing the level of shite that has been talked about in the last while on here/Facebook (especially) anywhere about football I am really getting absolutely sick to death from it, so many droolers FFS!!!

I am glad I enjoy the sport but also glad I don't get absolutely utterly caught up in "my team is better than your team no its not its my team" I am for a bit of ribbing between mates but to the level some people take go get bent!!!

/rant
    Catching up but just on this.

If you ran an experiment whereby you put 100 random football fans in a room and then proceeded to test them on their knowledge then I would be shocked if you found 10 of them who actually had the first idea what they were talking about.

If you found 5 that actually knew what they were talking about outside their own team then that would be a major achievement and milestone imo.

That's twice now I've watched Barca take us apart, and it didn't get any easier this time around. At least this time we actually showed up though, we just can't compete with them to be honest.
    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
      Catching up but just on this.

If you ran an experiment whereby you put 100 random football fans in a room and then proceeded to test them on their knowledge then I would be shocked if you found 10 of them who actually had the first idea what they were talking about.

If you found 5 that actually knew what they were talking about outside their own team then that would be a major achievement and milestone imo.

That's twice now I've watched Barca take us apart, and it didn't get any easier this time around. At least this time we actually showed up though, we just can't compete with them to be honest.
      Showed up? complete opposite of what happened imo

Comment

Graham Sharpe media relations director for William Hill just tweeted.

sharpeangle Graham Sharpe
        William Hill mystery punter has backed 23 straight winners,turning £8700 into £143,000.Set to strike again in French Open.Watch this space.
        Opr

Comment

cheers to everyone for liking the page : http://www.facebook.com/EmeraldOrigins

incase anyone missed it, newly launched business by myself. For google purposes need people likeing the fan page (link above) if possible!

thanks again guys

and if anyones interested in the products then ill be sure that theres a IPB discount!!
          GAA News Website

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
              Showed up? complete opposite of what happened imo
              Nope, we showed up. We had to close to our best XI on the pitch and we played, we just aren't good enough. They were so far ahead of us in their heads that by the time we reacted they were already past us with the ball.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we have too many players that simply aren't good enough to compete on the world stage. At the moment we have two world class players in Rooney & Vidic, we have some potentials, and we have a lot of players that are more than capable of dealing with the week in week out of the premier league but aren't at a level above in terms of European quality.

Looking at the Barcelona team last night you would have to say that Alves, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Villa (and based on this season Abidal>Evra) would walk into the the United team. You could also make a very strong case for Busquets > Carrick/Fletcher.

People look at games and say "such and such choked, the team didn't turn up" when what's really happened is that the opposition are so good at what they do on and off the ball that you couldn't really do anything about it other than what you've done. We showed a lack of composure at times, that was driven by the energy and harrying of the Barcelona team. I don't think you can say we didn't turn up though, we were just found wanting.
              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Comment

FFS....couple of years in DCU driven demented because a guy there shared my name and we were forever getting mixed up. Recently started working poker media and just discovered that the Stars Customer Retention Manager has the same name as me.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                    FFS....couple of years in DCU driven demented because a guy there shared my name and we were forever getting mixed up. Recently started working poker media and just discovered that the Stars Customer Retention Manager has the same name as me.
                    you know the answer already.
                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Nothing like havint the house to yourself, freezing cold large bulmers, a few spiffs &

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                        Tell Zuroph to fuck off imo
                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                          you know the answer already.
                          Change my name to Max Power?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                            does anyone know if an eircom router will work for perlico?
                            yes
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

does anyone know if an eircom router will work for perlico?
                              Yes, Deadparrot.
                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                yes
                                do i have to do anything? or does it just work straight off

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

You have to plug it in and attach the phone line

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                    You have to plug it in and attach the phone line
                                    cool will try that

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                      Also London are beating Mayo
                                      Just got off the phone with a mate who was at the game. He said London should really have won in normal time - were apparently up by 2 points in the 69th minute!
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Best site for downloading films?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                          Not sure about downloading but i find awooh pretty handy

Comment

I hear Isohunt is decent

Comment

I use torrentz.eu, download utorrent first,www.utorrent.com, install that then when u pick your film on torrentz it will dowload through utorrent, i've been using this for about 2 years never had any problems.

Comment

Comment

A Critique

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                  YES: The intro, an admittance of failure/guilt/wrong which is always to be followed by
                                                  We were beaten last night by an excellent Barcelona team who are way ahead of anything around at present, arguably one of the best teams of all time.
                                                  .........................................
                                                  BUT: What you actually want to say, the yes intro will make you look reasoned and willing to see all sides, this allows you to take whatever shot you want with little or no comeback
                                                  WTF are Liverpool fans gloating about, they have never won a Premier League Title and their last league title was 21 years ago.

They have 1 Champions League in 2005 when AC Milan lay down in the second half and the last of their 4 European Cups (when it was a knock out competition) was 27 years ago...............................they sure are big into history.

IMO winning the Champions League is a far bigger achievement than winning the old European Cup when a team of part timers once got to the final against Notts Forest, yes even Forest won 2 Euro Cups & Aston Villa (lol) won one all of course after those world beaters of Celtic...................get a life the game has changed, the goalposts have moved substantially and maybe thats why teams like Liverpool are being left behind........................you'll never walk alone...............you'll be left behind with the rest of the below average teams
                                                  A wise choice deciding to go with the "yes but" for what was always going to be little more than a muck spreading exercise
                                                  & I must say you got moxy kid, you got the raw stuff!

However it needs a little cleaning up and a lot of structural work

the YESportion really should be at least half of the diatribe if not 2/3rd's (the more the better)
                                                  You really need to point out just how bad united were especially in the middle of the park, you would need to question the tactics and the choice of substitutes, you should also end it with a positive note about Utd being the best team in England and losing to Barca is no real shame

thus drawing people in and allowing you a strong But lolapoo are shyte ending

You were just so hasty to get to the end that you forgot to work on the beginning.
                                                  You know it could be said the art of Wumming is like making love to a beautiful woman, fine wine, Belgian chocolate and should not to be tried with a can of Lilt and an Aero
                                                  SPOILER

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BXIbl2F6gs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtoyLPROLZI[/ame]

All in all a good effort
                                                  C-

ooh and Stevie says Hi
                                                  SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                  Last edited by Guest; 29-05-11, 17:00.

Comment

Omg
                                                    SPOILER

Comment

They cleaned Lar Corbett up well for the interview
                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Will get back to you on this as I am heading out but I really think an RS account is a must just works perfect with a few other bits and bobs. PM Kev/Dom for access to the cousins and have a gander around there few things on which is best and general other bits and bobs, need any more help just give me a shout.
                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                          Kev will be sick with that result. Fair play to Offaly though was a good game
                                                          Yep, very sick indeed. Like you said though, hats off to Offaly some real fighting spirit there. Thankfully the Dublin score first, lead at HT and win bet and Tipp beating the handicap meant I came out near enough to even

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                            I hear Isohunt is decent
                                                            warez-bb ftw. great community of links. very strict on dead links and quality statements.
                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Pretty cool video

edit: why the video not coming up?

*Subscribe* more videos coming soon. Asking random New Yorkers with headphones on what song they are listening to.Tracklist:1 The Bee Gees: More Than A Woman...
                                                              ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                              I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Travelling to Las Vegas this afternoon (it is currently 10am in Cali) after four cool days in San Francisco. Cycled across the Golden Gate Bridge on Thursday and onwards through Sausalito to Tiberon, it was sooooo sweet! Got burned hands but it was worth it. Hit up the Napa Valley wineries on Friday, again a lot of sweetness was had The Bay Area must be one of the top spots in the planet to live, so much to see and do, beaches and ski resorts within a few hours of each other.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYl942_I3Wo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYl942_I3Wo[/ame]

Comment

Good opening to the hurling today. Tipp v Cork was quality and could have easily gone the other way, but goals win games and Tipp got 3 of them. Very good scoring from both sides, will be interesting to see if thats held up for the rest of the summer.

Comment

Comment

its a little slow but my speed is shite so you could probably download faster than me but I find thepiratebay.com the shit when it comes to any movies, music & computer programs free

(Note: though I only download from uploader with the green skull (thrusted) & pink skull (VIP)

I've never had any problems then sticking to them but be aware that anyone can upload so the non vip or thrusted guys could easy load up a virus or shit

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                        We need a man up smiley
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

change the username password to perlico@perlico.com/broadband.
                                                                          That'll put your csid on our radius server

Comment

Boom!

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 30/60 Blinds (8 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button (t6036)
                                                                            SB (t2790)
                                                                            BB (t2945)
                                                                            UTG (t2265)
                                                                            UTG+1 (t2740)
                                                                            Hero (MP1) (t9074)
                                                                            MP2 (t3009)
                                                                            CO (t3770)

Hero's M: 100.82

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J, J
                                                                            1 fold, UTG+1 bets t180, Hero calls t180, 2 folds, Button calls t180, 2 folds

Flop: (t630) 9, J, 6 (3 players)
                                                                            UTG+1 bets t420, Hero raises to t1090, Button calls t1090, UTG+1 raises to t2560 (All-In), Hero raises to t8894 (All-In), Button calls t4766 (All-In)

Turn: (t14902) J (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: (t14902) K (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: t14902

Results:
                                                                            Button had 9, 9 (full house, nines over Jacks).
                                                                            UTG+1 had Q, Q (two pair, Queens and Jacks).
                                                                            Hero had J, J (four of a kind, Jacks).
                                                                            Outcome: Hero won t14902

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                              change the username password to perlico@perlico.com/broadband.
                                                                              That'll put your csid on our radius server
                                                                              that will put my what on your what??

Comment

Germany VS. Uruguay starting now should be a decent game. Both with strong teams out. Few quid on Uruguay for a bit of interest.

Sick forward line

L. Suárez
                                                                                D. Forlán
                                                                                E. Cavani

Opr

Comment

that will put my what on your what??
                                                                                  Your unique login to the DSL service

Comment

McShane>> Messi.

Good game this
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                      Germany VS. Uruguay starting now should be a decent game. Both with strong teams out. Few quid on Uruguay for a bit of interest.

Sick forward line

L. Suárez
                                                                                      D. Forlán
                                                                                      E. Cavani

Opr
                                                                                      Sick team. Maxi Periera is a very under appreciated full back too. Can see him getting a big move this summer.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Danutpeddler 2/8 on FT of Sunday Kick Off on Stars, nearly 16K ftw. gogogogo Tom

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                          Sick team. Maxi Periera is a very under appreciated full back too. Can see him getting a big move this summer.
                                                                                          Excellent veetle stream here

Comment

I'll keep an eye out for him. Great first 10 minutes, really open, fast paced end to end stuff.

Opr

Comment

i still get a few laughs out of cool runnings

Comment

Fucking clinical Germans. Your boy has looked very good Sit, assured on the ball and gets forward often. Terrible mistake from Lugano for the first goal.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                  Danutpeddler 2/8 on FT of Sunday Kick Off on Stars, nearly 16K ftw. gogogogo Tom
                                                                                                  currently 2/3 gogogogogogo

Comment

Fucking clinical Germans. Your boy has looked very good Sit, assured on the ball and gets forward often. Terrible mistake from Lugano for the first goal.

Opr
                                                                                                    Brillliant game for a friendly, so many chances. They should keep Cavani central to get the best from him. He's a bit wasted out right...
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Brillliant game for a friendly, so many chances. They should keep Cavani central to get the best from him. He's a bit wasted out right...
                                                                                                      Yeah I would have thought pulling Suarez out to that side and putting him central would have made more sense. What do you think about the 10-1 on offer for them in the Copa ? I mean they could have easily had a couple of goals themselves in that half.

Opr

Comment

I see Miller still knows how to be a moany gimp.
                                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                                                          currently 2/3 gogogogogogo
                                                                                                          Slowrolled out in 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                            Slowrolled out in 3rd
                                                                                                            i actually hope ye man gets hit by a bus!!

Comment

Did you see that slowroll, and the haha in the chat box after. LOL.

N1 for the rail. AK < A8 then JJ < KK with added slowroll.

Comment

I'm off out for a few coronas with my hubby's 2 friends. Prob be the talk of the local.
                                                                                                                Dont give a fuck either!!!
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Yeah I would have thought pulling Suarez out to that side and putting him central would have made more sense. What do you think about the 10-1 on offer for them in the Copa ? I mean they could have easily had a couple of goals themselves in that half.

Opr
                                                                                                                  They're 14/1 with SJ. Good bet to lay imo. They should top their group and if they do theyll avoid Brazil/ Argies providing they top their groups too so the route to the semies is relatively easy.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                    I'm off out for a few coronas with my hubby's 2 friends. Prob be the talk of the local.
                                                                                                                    WTF!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                      anyone else notice the "my hubby's coming aswell" missing from the above?

someone's going to be in the dog house tomorrow

Comment

FU Neuer. He really does look like some goalkeeper.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                                                          anyone else notice the "my hubby's coming aswell" missing from the above?

someone's going to be in the dog house tomorrow
                                                                                                                          Well, he is in Poland
                                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X