X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IM OFFICIALLY USING MY LIFETIME FOOTBALL ONE TIME

Comment

so... Roy Keane on ITV or Dumphy and Giles?
      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
        I missed this last line Emmet. Nothing could take away the joy of last week. A 22 year low = lol.

The lowest I've been since I ran myself into the ground at a circuit class this morning. Lol.
        Nothing to do with rugby

Life low

Comment

Llyod's trolling is interesting. He reminds me of Sacha Baron Cohen. By being so extreme and utterly classless he exposes (albeit to a lesser extent) other peoples classlesness.
          Last edited by The Situation; 28-05-11, 18:49.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
            Football fans are chavs, rugby fans live up to their elitist image is what I generally take from the rugby discussions around here.
            Genuine football people are great people. I know plenty.
            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              Nothing to do with rugby

Life low
              Ouch. I haven't been reading the bbv until after the game. Will read back now.
              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

THE CL final is on and you're talking about wether Lloyd was humble in victory enough for your liking.

Comment

Berb didnt show up?

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                    THE CL final is on and you're talking about wether Lloyd was humble in victory enough for your liking.
                    Lol. If I were a football man I wouldn't even be on the BBV right now.

A utd early goal would be great for this game.

Comment

Lively start to the match. Barca are gonna have to stop overplaying the ball in their own final third or Park will keep punishing them. Long balls over the top for Chicarito to look for also looking dangerous, and they're clearly targetting Mascherano under the high ball. I think United will score but Barca will break them down a few times too.
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                        Berb didnt show up?
                        Left apparently when he saw he wasnt in the squad.

Finished at united if so

Comment

Barca are just incredible with the ball.

Berbatov just digned his United Death Warrant.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                            Left apparently when he saw he wasnt in the squad.

Finished at united if so
                            Jeepers!
                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Park gonna be bolloxed by 60 mins.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Be carefull with the Lloyd bashing , he might leave with Kev and Dom and start a new forum.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  Park gonna be bolloxed by 60 mins.
                                  The work that man gets through is truly immense. An awe inspiring player to be honest.
                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Xavi, what a pass in fairness.

Comment

welp.

Comment

Hmm. United charged out of the blocks the first 10 minutes, but Barca have eased their way into things.

Hard to see how United will wrest the momentum back given the shape of proceedings the last 10 minutes or so...

Comment

duplicate
                                          Last edited by Zod; 28-05-11, 19:18.

Comment

Xavi to complete more passes than United by himself.

Comment

Xabi to complete more passes than United by himself.
                                              He plays for Madrid

Comment

CMONNNN

Comment

Yes!! game on.

Comment

United have The Big Heart!

Comment

this is shaping up nicely!
                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                        He plays for Madrid
                                                        Thank you for pointing that out good sir I'll make sure to no make a spelling error again thank you thank you

Comment

Perfect! United back in it and below

Comment

Brilliant goal. Hernandez off though?

Some final.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Thank you for pointing that out good sir I'll make sure to no make a spelling error again thank you thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                Some game, would be terrible to take the league from Munster after they killed it for the whole season. ROG hadn't a clue what happened for the last ten.

Lloyd's drool makes the site run slow.
                                                                Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                Like in football the true test of a team is winning a league consistently over a season, not a couple of one of wins every few months.
                                                                Very much agree with these, Munster won the league hands down and wining or losing a knockout competition that is tacked on to the end of the season couldn't take that away from them. It makes for good TV and we had a superb game today but I still don't like having the extra competition, I guess it is needed to keep interest going in a league that doesn't have real relegation interest. Much better IMO to have a quick knockout comp between top 8 of Magners, English and French leagues.
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

United's goal offside and neither ITV or Sky have shown it once

Opr

Comment

switched over to Dumphy and Giles. Chippy very quiet.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Go fuck yourself leinster

too much heart for you to deal with

JUSTICE!!!!!!!
                                                                        you;d swear Lloyd talked about raising your dead relatives to use in a zombie voodoo sex ritual the way you all are reacting to him.

Comment

Meeeeesssssiiiiii!!!11
                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Messi is god!
                                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

you;d swear Lloyd talked about raising your dead relatives to use in a zombie voodoo sex ritual the way you all are reacting to him.
                                                                              Most of my dead relatives would be well up for that id imagine

Comment

How do they decide who gets to wear their home jersey in these games? I'd imagine it gives the team who get to wear their home jersey a small bit of a psychological boost, no?
                                                                                Barca had the home jersey 2 years ago as well

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                  Most of my dead relatives would be well up for that id imagine
                                                                                  Having sex with Lloyd? Even his avatar suggests John Merrick.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                    How do they decide who gets to wear their home jersey in these games? I'd imagine it gives the team who get to wear their home jersey a small bit of a psychological boost, no?
                                                                                    Toss a coin

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                      Milan always wear their white away kits in european/world finals

Comment

I'd hate to be that obsessed about a team that "weren't my own" to even bother saying their name in the minutes following a cup/league win.

If we beat england in the final of euro 200whatever. Would your post/thought/text/banner say Ireland or England?

Rugby has always been about the game #1, ant the teams. #2

Comment

fairly boring rituals ye Lunster types go for if that is the height of it

The voices have told me to withdraw any and all involvement of my dearly departed, all a bit tame for their liking

Comment

Comment

Where would one find the location of one of these ritual thingy's you speak of

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                fairly boring rituals ye Lunster types go for if that is the height of it

The voices have told me to withdraw any and all involvement of my dearly departed, all a bit tame for their liking
                                                                                                lol, I;'m from where the rugger buggers refer to as "DNS". I have no connection to Munster.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                  Where would one find the location of one of these ritual thingy's you speak of
                                                                                                  Tomango's nightclub portmarnock on Mickey Money Cougar Tuesdays

Comment

Too good.

Comment

Another fantastic goal. The greatest team on earth are just so far ahead of anybody else.
                                                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Game over man, game over

Comment

Rooney doing poor villa impersonations

Comment

In a league of their own tbh.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

David Villa is possibly the most underrated player on that pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                                Another fantastic goal. The greatest team on earth are just so far ahead of anybody else.
                                                                                                                If they sign a (ball playing) Centre Back during the summer they will be close to untouchable

Comment

Paul Scholes coming on.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Abidal comin', yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                        Used to live in Cardiff around the time that there was a load of football finals due to Wembley being rebuilt and also when Munster won their first cup against some french team. The difference in attitude was huge. Essentially the city turned into a police state when the football was being played, but the rugby was unbelievable. Whole city was on a high. Never seen anything like it. Ran a nightclub at the time and we were open for about 36 hours on the trot.
                                                                                                                        Stories.

Comment

Really need barca to hold here. Have lost every bet iv put on 2day and the swing for this last 1 is personally quite ill

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X