This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
    Turned down VIP tickets to Slane to watch the Champions League Final tonight, come on United ship ship
    Someone just offered me free tics but not sure who as dont have their number. lol KOL

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
      obvious starting point
      Splitter!

Think this would sound savage on a ukelele

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1iR2Wi3u5o[/ame]

but maybe that should go on your second album

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
          ah hello, but i got there before you on that one!!!!
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Bring it on, main stage Sunday is outstanding

Comment

I've heard of 6 of them!

Comment

Ireland playing Pakistan in Belfast today. Ed Joyce out early on, but Paul Stirling has just hit 18 in an over and Ireland 24-1 after 4 ovs. Play reduced to 39 ovs a side due to rain, googogogo Ireland, smash em as D/L could come into play.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                  Someone just offered me free tics but not sure who as dont have their number. lol KOL
                  Huh??

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Bring it on, main stage Sunday is outstanding

I only recognise 5 names on that whole list.
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Zod: Somewhere over the rainbow/Wonder World for Meet Joe Black OST is a classic Uke song.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVU8rS7JKNM[/ame]

Comment

thats a pretty cool line up, where on?

anyone give me an idea of a fair price on this package.

nintendo wii, two controllers, two nunchuks, steeringwheel, wii fit and balance board, wii sports, mario cart, call of duty 3, epic mickey, smash bros brawl, zelda, shaun white snowboarding, Super mario galaxy. console is hacked and has snes and n64 emulators, and can play games from external HD.
                      thinking of selling to my sister, and wonderin what a fair price would be. She's especially interested in the hack, as its got an atari 800xl emulator, we grew up playing digdug and pole position.
                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                        thats a pretty cool line up, where on?

IMMA Kilmainhem. 90 quid for a weekend ticket

Comment

Aphex doing 90 mins is worth the prize alone.

Comment

Clearly you need to learn how to play Stairway on the Ukelele.
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                              suggestions for songs I could learn on the ukelele?
                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qadUoaWkRW8[/ame]
                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                              http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                RIP-Gil Scott-Heron-i remember hearing somewhere sometime that his dad played for glasgow celtic?

Turned down VIP tickets to Slane to watch the Champions League Final tonight, come on United ship ship
                                way better out in the crowd anyways, severe lack of atmos in vip zone

@sligboi great crowd last night, 76 in the end i think, have kept you a nice pstars top
                                Last edited by Midnitekowby; 28-05-11, 13:39.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                    I've heard of 6 of them!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                      http://www.ukulelesongs.com/

when i was searching, somewhere over the rainbow keeps coming up for some weird reason!

also this is a must surely

SPOILER
                                      Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                      Zod: Somewhere over the rainbow/Wonder World for Meet Joe Black OST is a classic Uke song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVU8rS7JKNM

does anyone actually listen to me around here
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                        everyone else going bankrupt if caf's horse doesn't win?
                                        Yup.

Comment

Soon Forget by Pearl Jam for an essential ukelele song, one of my favourite songs ever, and seeing it live at reading a few years ago was unforgettable.

Actually, Eddie Vedder has a new album out called ukelele songs. learn all of those.
                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

just asked mr. google and he said-Scott-Heron's Jamaican father, Gilbert "Gil" Heron, nicknamed "The Black Arrow", was a football player who, in the 1950s, became the first black athlete to play for Glasgow's Celtic Football Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                              Excessive alcohol consumption. Been off the booze about 8 weeks now, gyming every second day and decided to go back on the sauce for last night, stupidly thought Id be fine drinking what I used to be capable of. Blacked out. One of those nights.

One of the other lads dropped a full keg on his big toe. X-ray is quite funny. Hes in bits though, poor lad.
                                              Up to last Friday i'd been training like a motherfucker and decided a night out was needed. Went to an MMA fight night and it began there.......woke up on the bathroom floor the next day. Hangover lasted two full days and still can't remember all of it. The GF is feeding me pieces of information for the lols!

Comment

Comment

everyone else coming out of bankrupcy when caf's horse wins?
                                                  This

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                    Old Man

Comment

I didn't get to see the morning prices. I see the 3/1 is gone anyway. Anyone know if it was ever 4/1 today? One of my mates says she got 4/1 but lol wimminz 'n' all.

Comment

Lets go cafs horsie

Comment

Ireland getting skittled. 57-4 after 1

Edit 66-5 now. Kev O Brien the latest victim of Junaid Kahn who has 3 of the wickets
                                                          Last edited by KevIRL; 28-05-11, 14:03.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                              I didn't get to see the morning prices. I see the 3/1 is gone anyway. Anyone know if it was ever 4/1 today? One of my mates says she got 4/1 but lol wimminz 'n' all.
                                                              11/4

Comment

was 7/2 on betfred, but only got 3.6 on betfair
                                                                Yeah, she probably backed the wrong horse!

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                  Up to last Friday i'd been training like a motherfucker and decided a night out was needed. Went to an MMA fight night and it began there.......woke up on the bathroom floor the next day. Hangover lasted two full days and still can't remember all of it. The GF is feeding me pieces of information for the lols!
                                                                  check yuor pm's tom

Comment

GL caf, Meeznah might be the danger here.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Come on Nova

Comment

By a nose balls

Comment

Yeah its crazy. Two of us here are training a lot and he was KO'd by 10pm. His body just seems to shut down when he drinks. Our dinner started at 8. I, as you've read, made a good effort but ultimately came up massively short.

I might try get a pic of the guy who broke his toes X-ray up. Its comical how badly broken it is. Shattered is prob a better description. His toe literally exploded too, each side of it has deep rips from the force of the keg landing on him.

I've the mother of all headaches now. Head is thumping. On the bright side, since I slept in til 6pm today I'll be fresh for the United game.
                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Comment

Just finished the Fringe Season Finale there and a little confused, seen a few of you's putting up spoilers any chance some of you could stick them up again so I could have a read?

Comment

Just finished the Fringe Season Finale there and a little confused, seen a few of you's putting up spoilers any chance some of you could stick them up again so I could have a read?
                                                                                Go look in the cousins thread, I think there was some there

Comment

Yeah, Ferdoos won. Got up on the line. Looked to be getting the better of the fav but then veered off to the right so probably made the race a bit closer than it was.

Sigh...

Comment

did ferdoos win? no idea, but betfair in-play betting wasn't too positive
                                                                                    Yes

Comment

everyone else going bankrupt if caf's horse doesn't win?
                                                                                      Nope, nice little profit thanks to the miracle of Betfair in running
                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                        RIP-Gil Scott-Heron-i remember hearing somewhere sometime that his dad played for glasgow celtic?

way better out in the crowd anyways, severe lack of atmos in vip zone

@sligboi great crowd last night, 76 in the end i think, have kept you a nice pstars top
                                                                                        Haven't been to many gigs but standing a mile away from the stage doesn't really appeal to me

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                        Soon Forget by Pearl Jam for an essential ukelele song, one of my favourite songs ever, and seeing it live at reading a few years ago was unforgettable.

Actually, Eddie Vedder has a new album out called ukelele songs. learn all of those.
                                                                                        Downloaded it yesterday was ok needs more listening to I suppose.

Comment

did ferdoos win? no idea, but betfair in-play betting wasn't too positive
                                                                                          Yea, nearly an amazing 20 minutes of degeneracy for me but still came out nicely.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                              Really? That's brilliant, nice chunk raised so? Met Con at the shop on his way down, I'm pretty sure all players were one extreme or t'other!
                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Leinster
                                                                                                Down
                                                                                                Barcelona

gogogo

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                  Really? That's brilliant, nice chunk raised so? Met Con at the shop on his way down, I'm pretty sure all players were one extreme or t'other!
                                                                                                  ya they raised 1.5kish, ya so glad i learned the game online + in casinos, hate that self dealin mularky, lol structure too..ya lemme know how/when i can get u this top..

2k f/o in adelaide morrow 6bells, 100 in, good game... lemme know if u fancy a stakage

Comment

What a bunch of saps

Comment

Have put a Monkey on a double of

Man U to lift the trophy
                                                                                                      &
                                                                                                      Munster +2.0

@just over 4/1

win plz

C'mon MUNSTERRRRRR

and c'mon Tipp tomorrow

some weekend of sport!

Comment

Movie Draft thread a dash of win topped up with a pint of fail at the moment.

Is it okay to discuss the picks?

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post

Man U to lift the trophy
                                                                                                          &
                                                                                                          Munster +2.0

@just over 4/1

win plz

C'mon MUNSTERRRRRR

and c'mon Tipp tomorrow

some weekend of sport!
                                                                                                          You like burning money

Comment

ye afaik its grand

Comment

Yeah, just dont reference any films which may be mentioned in a bit. Looking forward to my pick

Comment

Man U to lift the trophy
                                                                                                                &
                                                                                                                Munster +2.0

@just over 4/1

win plz

C'mon MUNSTERRRRRR

and c'mon Tipp tomorrow

some weekend of sport!
                                                                                                                you love a good gambol DJ

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                  What a bunch of saps

As a pool fan I cant stand shite like this. I also hate it from the Utd side aswell. I really dont mind who wins the match to me, if Utd win its no skin off my nose. Will be going boozer with my Utd mates and will be slagging whichever way it goes but lolutd/lolpool fans do my head in. Hope its a good game anyhow, but have a feeling it wont be

Comment

Discussion in the draft thread of the picks is encourage as far as I can gather even if you're not playing. The only thing is not to mentioned any films which haven't already been picked.

Opr

Comment

Comment

Man U to lift the trophy
                                                                                                                        &
                                                                                                                        Munster +2.0

@just over 4/1

win plz

C'mon MUNSTERRRRRR

and c'mon Tipp tomorrow

some weekend of sport!
                                                                                                                        You know how much a monkey is or are we talking a real animal here

Comment

"Jft 96" seems so insanely out of place there...
                                                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X