Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For people who don't venture out of this thread movie draft thread is already turning epic

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
      my first time hearing this, heard it on tv for KFC ad, so went searching and found this!

its fucking class

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPtvr...yer_detailpage
      I discovered one of my top ten favourite songs from a KFC ad, another one that I should've entered into the Music King...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwvpeYiQwss[/ame]
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        I discovered one of my top ten favourite songs from a KFC ad, another one that I should've entered into the Music King...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwvpeYiQwss
        You have a personal 'Top Ten Favourite songs from a KFC ad' list... Dude, we need to have a chat.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Robbed

Comment

got mixed up there, however this has fond memories for me!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE46zm4yjhA&feature=player_detailpage"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE46zm4yjhA&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone around Rathmines for late night debauchery no!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                You have a personal 'Top Ten Favourite songs from a KFC ad' list... Dude, we need to have a chat.
                SHD, such a funny cunt!!
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Funny, there was another song from a KFC ad around that time that I loved and I just can't remember it, I'm trying my best to find it but can't.

They had a spell of really good ads tbf

Comment

Funny, there was another song from a KFC ad around that time that I loved and I just can't remember it, I'm trying my best to find it but can't.

They had a spell of really good ads tbf
                    Its the fact they push pepsi imo.....
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

The 4max games on stars are so fast and furious when you get down to the business end. Fun fun fun!

Comment

I went to see them a few years ago with a mate of mine in Landsdowne rd. I bought a sky blue cowboy hat, he got the last black one.

Took me a while to cop on that everyone thought we were gay.
                        Found it, lol no wonder..

Comment

Why has it taken me so long to realise greys anatomy is pants

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                            It took you longer than 5 minutes?

Comment

Found it, lol no wonder..

lol, just remembered that I have this hanging on the wall...

Picked it up on Carrolls gift store, I do all my shopping in Carrolls gift store.
                              We'll have to hit the town some night.

Comment

Picked it up on Carrolls gift store, I do all my shopping in Carrolls gift store.
                                Yeah, but you'll look cool, like something out of Fear and Loathing, whilst I'll just look gay

Comment

Yeah, but you'll look cool, like something out of Fear and Loathing, whilst I'll just look gay
                                  Fingers crossed. What if we got you a cigar, would that make it less/more/the same amount of gay? Some big sunglasses. I think you can pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                    Too busy drooling to see that there were storylines?

SPOILER

Comment

Jesus
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Fingers crossed. What if we got you a cigar, would that make it less/more/the same amount of gay? Some big sunglasses. I think you can pull it off.
                                        I'm game, let's bring them next month. Gotta give mine a little scrub, yours seems presentable.

Comment

Not sure if people are aware or not but there will be an IPB football match on the morning of the 11th. 12pm kick off, working on having showers and all and then beers before the start of the ipb tourney. We have 22 signed up so far so I'm hoping to have roughly 30 as that will make two fair teams. Anyone interested the sign up thread is here

Comment

2nd night in a row hitting 1 Mirrion chips

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 4.4 Tournament, 3500/7000 Blinds 875 Ante (3 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (Button) (t954487)
                                            SB (t82471)
                                            BB (t917312)

Hero's M: 72.72

Preflop: Hero is Button with 10, 10
                                            Hero bets t15540, SB raises to t81596 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero calls t66056

Flop: (t172817) 9, 3, 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t172817) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t172817) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t172817

Results:
                                            Hero had 10, 10 (one pair, tens).
                                            SB had A, 7 (high card, Ace).
                                            Outcome: Hero won t172817

Comment

Stars and their retarded PartyPoker style system!

Down to the last 5 of the 4max game. 3 on the other table, and me and the other chip leader on my table

The button is Big Blind so SB first to act PF and then also first to act post flop. Ughh

Edit - ffs. Chip leader and 1.4m chips to busto in 4th in 4 hands for $200. Tilting
                                              Last edited by Flushdraw; 28-05-11, 01:41.

Comment

RIP Gil Scott Heron. Very sad, his latest album was phenomenal and was still so relevant.

Comment

Jesus:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC7JVWWfWA4[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                    Some sense of humour those Turks

Comment

Some sense of humour those Turks
                                                      This one is a fair bit better

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p5FrOEaflU[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                        i didnt see jesus anywhere in that clip ffs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                          i didnt see jesus anywhere in that clip ffs!!!
                                                          That last hand we played last night. Post it in the HH section and it will be explained no probs. I only saw your chat after the game, I was busy att. Up to you.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                              That last hand we played last night. Post it in the HH section and it will be explained no probs. I only saw your chat after the game, I was busy att. Up to you.
                                                              i dont know the hand caf!? i was drinking lol got my last 30 up to 1800..(1200 and another 600 sitting) but lost it all. ffs i posted 2 hands drunk on bbv last night. was fun..the hangover wasnt!

on smirnoff ice now

Anyone rember the good auld days of that shit on tap? used get pints of in in cork. i hadnt drunk it in years til last week.

Comment

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit sad to return home to the news above. RIP a true soul brother

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b2F-XX0Ol0&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                  some serious lumpage by me on this horse, i have put my entire PP roll on this and if it wins i will get €5.54 back
                                                                  Some serious lunmpage by mise. No doubt it finishes last!

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                                  i dont know the hand caf!? i was drinking lol got my last 30 up to 1800..(1200 and another 600 sitting) but lost it all. ffs i posted 2 hands drunk on bbv last night. was fun..the hangover wasnt!

on smirnoff ice now

Anyone rember the good auld days of that shit on tap? used get pints of in in cork. i hadnt drunk it in years til last week.
                                                                  Lol, I was deep in another game and concentrating on that att. T'was only after that, when I saw your chat re my bad call(tis why I said to post it). Methinks it was super standard.

I'm locked, off to the leaba. Back that tip I got for tomorrow and all is good hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                    Some serious lunmpage by mise. No doubt it finishes last!

Lol, I was deep in another game and concentrating on that att. T'was only after that, when I saw your chat re my bad call(tis why I said to post it). Methinks it was super standard.

I'm locked, off to the leaba. Back that tip I got for tomorrow and all is good hopefully.
                                                                    coolio... i cant remeber sure i was well on playing those games id say if i was in chatbox saying bad call i was joking like banter at the home games..maybe joking because my play was so bad id say. got me curious to see HH now though.
                                                                    must have a look at the tip, cheers..in the horse betting thread im guessing. GL

Comment

Comment

GOOD MORNING ALL
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZvWt29OG0s[/ame]
                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

and here's the song.

shit

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGaoXAwl9kw&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                Big favour needed lads and lassies!

I just set up a company and its launched last week. For google purposes we need to get as many people to like the fans page as is possible. So i'm looking for some massive BBV help here liking the page!

Emerald Origins, Dublin, Ireland. 1,486 likes · 1 talking about this. www.emeraldorigins.com . Find out all about your origins from the emerald Isle through our professio

Also, if anyone has feedback about the site itself or any Questions in the slightest, please just give me a shout. To make sure try using the contact details on the site so that i dont miss anything written here!

Really would appreciate any help from anyone, and if you feel like putting it as your facebook status, well then, that would be ok too

Thanks in advance guys!

www.emeraldorigins.com
                                                                                GL with this man. You should keep on harassing the twitter pages of the big American users to try get the business re-tweeted from one of them.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Come on the Lads

''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                  I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Have a lot of bets on today and looking to get stuck into leinster. Should i take them to beat the h'cap?

Comment

Have just taken them to win along with Caf's tip @ 11/4 in a double.
                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                        my first time hearing this, heard it on tv for KFC ad, so went searching and found this!

its fucking class

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPtvr...yer_detailpage
                                                                                        The original. Better.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IqLH3VPImk[/ame]

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                              Anyone know how much they were charging for the tickets?
                                                                                              Free. Couldnt give them away. lolz

Comment

...

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKMGOEoeEWs[/ame]

edit embedding disabled for this one, but well worth the watch

Comment

Turned down VIP tickets to Slane to watch the Champions League Final tonight, come on United ship ship
                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Spine tingingly good and will be shown on the screen at Wembley tonight

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4rwuTkrNKc[/ame]

Comment

suggestions for songs I could learn on the ukelele?

Comment

Nearly died last night. Does that make horrific shirt night a success or failure?
                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                            Nearly died last night. Does that make horrific shirt night a success or failure?
                                                                                                            in what respect did you nearly die?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKMGOEoeEWs

edit embedding disabled for this one, but well worth the watch
                                                                                                              Watched that last night brought back some great memories. I still think that the 99 united side was the best ever, pure talent in every position. Going to be a nervous wreck tonight watching the match, but i believe we can do it.

One time Fourth time
                                                                                                              Last edited by IPB Champ; 28-05-11, 12:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                                                                                                Watched that last night brought back some great memories. I still think that the 99 united side was the best ever, pure talent in every position. Going to be a nervous wreck tonight watching the match, but i believe we can do it.

Fourth time
                                                                                                                FYP

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                  in what respect did you nearly die?
                                                                                                                  Excessive alcohol consumption. Been off the booze about 8 weeks now, gyming every second day and decided to go back on the sauce for last night, stupidly thought Id be fine drinking what I used to be capable of. Blacked out. One of those nights.

One of the other lads dropped a full keg on his big toe. X-ray is quite funny. Hes in bits though, poor lad.
                                                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Ukulele chords and ukulele tabs. Ukulele Songs is the largest collection of ukulele songs, chords and tabs on the Internet, with a variety of artists.

when i was searching, somewhere over the rainbow keeps coming up for some weird reason!

also this is a must surely

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_m0UZoQqq8&feature=player_detailpage"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_m0UZoQqq8&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

obvious starting point

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG1W1h5W17Y[/ame]
                                                                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uny1K5jnkYo[/ame]
                                                                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEymZ3rXOmc[/ame]

Comment

obvious starting point

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X