Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has probably been posted already, maybe some people haven't seen it though.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj15TX06KFQ[/ame]

Comment

Tip for tomorrow(posting in case the hangover doesn't let me out of bed in time):

Vita Nova in 3:05 Haydock.

The bro's horsie boss was over staying for a couple of nights and she knows the Sheikh that owns it. They think a lot of this one by the sounds of it so hopefully things pan out.

It's fav unfortunately, I've gotten on @3/1 but there doesn't seem to be much of that left, Ladbrokes and Will Hill still going 3/1 though. Anyone think/know if the price could be better tomorrow?

Me likes the form too, 11-1(it's a fillie but beat colts last time out). The ground shouldn't be a problem since it has won it's 3 races on soft, good-firm and standard(AW).

You can check out all the runners and riders on the At The Races racecard which has everything you need to know including latest form, tips, statistics and breeding information plus latest odds and betting from a selection of leading bookmakers.

Meh, I've lumped now so do with it what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
        While searching to see if I can find the UKIPT FB page, I some how stumble across a thread on the Voodoo Card Club website about the UKIPT in Cork only a couple of posts long, looking at one update thinking that looks familiar oh yeah because its mine somebody taking my post and banging it up over there
        Probably counts as intellectual property theft. I'd warn them about trying that again.
        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by nuxxx View Post
          This has probably been posted already, maybe some people haven't seen it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj15TX06KFQ
          lol at "If you see an opening, tear into it" as Giggsy slots one home...
          http://mobro.co/zuroph
          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
            tonight is the first night in a long time I questioned why I'm playing football. Cold, wet and windy and every time you get your hands on the ball you get lifted out of it with a belt. Mind kept drifting to siting beside the fire in the pub with a creamy pint of Guinness.
            Its a night like that you can show your true skill you whining pussy!!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
              Its a night like that you can show your true skill you whining pussy!!
              motivation was at an all time low

Comment

I see Rosanna Davison won 80k from Ryanair, what a load of bollox.

Comment

motivation was at an all time low
                  you should of stayed in and played mythical instead!
                  GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                    you have got to put the copyright logo on your posts and photos imo
                    It was just a part of a hand update.

Is it the case that the page is only active when the blogging is going on?
                    I doubt it, kinda strange.

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                    Probably counts as intellectual property theft. I'd warn them about trying that again.
                    Intellect + Me lols
                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                      Tip for tomorrow(posting in case the hangover doesn't let me out of bed in time):

Vita Nova in 3:05 Haydock.

The bro's horsie boss was over staying for a couple of nights and she knows the Sheikh that owns it. They think a lot of this one by the sounds of it so hopefully things pan out.

It's fav unfortunately, I've gotten on @3/1 but there doesn't seem to be much of that left, Ladbrokes and Will Hill still going 3/1 though. Anyone think/know if the price could be better tomorrow?

Me likes the form too, 11-1(it's a fillie but beat colts last time out). The ground shouldn't be a problem since it has won it's 3 races on soft, good-firm and standard(AW).

You can check out all the runners and riders on the At The Races racecard which has everything you need to know including latest form, tips, statistics and breeding information plus latest odds and betting from a selection of leading bookmakers.

Meh, I've lumped now so do with it what you want.
                      some serious lumpage by me on this horse, i have put my entire PP roll on this and if it wins i will get €5.54 back

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Was I the only one hoping she'd win and be given damages of a return Ryanair flight of her choice( not including taxes)
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

tonight is the first night in a long time I questioned why I'm playing football. Cold, wet and windy and every time you get your hands on the ball you get lifted out of it with a belt. Mind kept drifting to siting beside the fire in the pub with a creamy pint of Guinness.
                          i reached this stage 25yrs ago

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                            you should of stayed in and played mythical instead!
                            Iv already funded enough champions League parties!!

Comment

Not really a bad result for Ryanair at all.
                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Big crowd at the aviva tonight, this home nations yoke is rubbish
                                Attendance at the Aviva Stadium tonight confirmed at 529 people!

Opr

Comment

You any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                    Attendance at the Aviva Stadium tonight confirmed at 529 people!

Opr
                                    I know croke park needs 30k people to break even - I assume the Aviva is similar? who takes the financial hit for that?

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                    You any good?
                                    I have my good/bad days

Comment

I know croke park needs 30k people to break even - I assume the Aviva is similar? who takes the financial hit for that?
                                      underage clubs in Munster, knowing the FAI.
                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Big favour needed lads and lassies!

I just set up a company and its launched last week. For google purposes we need to get as many people to like the fans page as is possible. So i'm looking for some massive BBV help here liking the page!

Emerald Origins, Dublin, Ireland. 1,486 likes · 1 talking about this. www.emeraldorigins.com . Find out all about your origins from the emerald Isle through our professio

Also, if anyone has feedback about the site itself or any Questions in the slightest, please just give me a shout. To make sure try using the contact details on the site so that i dont miss anything written here!

Really would appreciate any help from anyone, and if you feel like putting it as your facebook status, well then, that would be ok too

Thanks in advance guys!

www.emeraldorigins.com
                                        Looks very interesting, best of luck with it, Impressive stuff.

Comment

I hear figures like this tossed around a lot, is there any source for it? Seems very high...

I have my good/bad days
                                          D'you play senior yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                            I hear figures like this tossed around a lot, is there any source for it? Seems very high...

D'you play senior yeah?
                                            well its impossible to know exact figures but when you consider insurance, staff, ESB etc etc Im sure it all adds up

Have never played senior (hopefully next year when club finally wins intermediate championship ) but Iv played county at all levels except senior

Maybe I'm just not meant to play senior

Comment

lol at inda on the late late
                                              Only watching this now. He does repeat himself a lot doesn't he. The Trubridy guy really pisses me off though. Can't put my finger on why, just expect something better somehow

Comment

I'm bored. There you go.

Comment

Home game set for 11.15

$5.50 FO
                                                  3k starting stack!

Club ID: 349074
                                                  Password charlie sheen
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

well its impossible to know exact figures but when you consider insurance, staff, ESB etc etc Im sure it all adds up

Have never played senior (hopefully next year when club finally wins intermediate championship ) but Iv played county at all levels except senior

Maybe I'm just not meant to play senior
                                                    Ah fair play, that's a very high level tbf.

I was a reasonable footballer from a technical POV, but never had the ruthlessness you need to be a real quality player - I was regularly described as "too nice" when I played, which is funny because I was a cold-blooded monster in the ring when I did kickboxing and taekwondo for years

Different sports bring out different traits I guess...

I always wonder if I was born somewhere other than Kerry if I would have been a proper footballer, having a birthday at the end of December killed me at underage as well obv.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                      I'm bored. There you go.
                                                      tuff break man

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                        Home game set for 11.15

$5.50 FO
                                                        3k starting stack!

Password charlie sheen
                                                        ye need to get yere shit together regarding these home games,
                                                        donkathon is organising one aswell tonight over in the home game thread

Comment

Lana.

Lana.

LANA.

LAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAA!

WHAT!?

Danger Zone...

Comment

First I heard of it

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                              First I heard of it
                                                              yeah meant to fix that its actually donk magnet,

Comment

Yep saw that, but the last post was by domitator and he was looking for a $3 FO, there was no replies so i went ahead and set up a $5 one!

four of us so far, so come a few more reg please!
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Yep saw that, but the last post was by domitator and he was looking for a $3 FO, there was no replies so i went ahead and set up a $5 one!

four of us so far, so come a few more reg please!
                                                                  Get your arse over to the movie thread MSN!!

Comment

Finally getting around to the season finale's of a few shows, Supernatural was meh compared to some of their other endings, Stargate Universe is finished now was wondering how they were gonna wrap that up but it was ok, Modern Family was good and just getting to Fringe now S03E19 was pretty good in parts looking to see how it plays out then a couple more shows to get finished after all them.

Comment

Big favour needed lads and lassies!

I just set up a company and its launched last week. For google purposes we need to get as many people to like the fans page as is possible. So i'm looking for some massive BBV help here liking the page!

Emerald Origins, Dublin, Ireland. 1,486 likes · 1 talking about this. www.emeraldorigins.com . Find out all about your origins from the emerald Isle through our professio

Also, if anyone has feedback about the site itself or any Questions in the slightest, please just give me a shout. To make sure try using the contact details on the site so that i dont miss anything written here!

Really would appreciate any help from anyone, and if you feel like putting it as your facebook status, well then, that would be ok too

Thanks in advance guys!

www.emeraldorigins.com
                                                                      Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                      GL with this Donal, great time to be doing it after O'Bama came back to trace his roots.

Get spamming BBV!
                                                                      Thanks Kev, need all the help i can get, especially at the start!!!

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                      Great idea Donal, perfect timing too as Kev said.
                                                                      Id love to tell you we'd always planned to launch during obamas visit, although Paddys day is a little more accurate!! lol

Thanks again guys!
                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Neil Diamond on the Late Late. Know very little about him. Hard to believe he's 70

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                          Looks very interesting, best of luck with it, Impressive stuff.
                                                                          Thanks very much!

The potential is scary, only such a small % needs to convert for it to be profitable, so lets see how we can do!
                                                                          GAA News Website

Comment

Get your arse over to the movie thread MSN!!
                                                                            done
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Tough break, man.
                                                                              fyp

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9gjW9RmkpY[/ame]

Comment

6 Pravsky for 6 euro, winning

Comment

6 Pravsky for 6 euro, winning

Comment

Think I may have dismissed Neil Diamond just because Bertie is a fan, and the singalong nature of some of his songs

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wYpVy9W29M&feature=related[/ame]

L.A.'s fine, the sun shines most the time
                                                                                      And the feeling is 'lay back'
                                                                                      Palm trees grow, and rents are low
                                                                                      But you know I keep thinkin' about
                                                                                      Making my way back

Well I'm New York City born and raised
                                                                                      But nowadays, I'm lost between two shores
                                                                                      L.A.'s fine, but it ain't home
                                                                                      New York's home, but it ain't mine no more

"I am," I said
                                                                                      To no one there
                                                                                      An no one heard at all
                                                                                      Not even the chair
                                                                                      "I am," I cried
                                                                                      "I am," said I
                                                                                      And I am lost, and I can't even say why
                                                                                      Leavin' me lonely still

Did you ever read about a frog who dreamed of bein' a king
                                                                                      And then became one
                                                                                      Well except for the names and a few other changes
                                                                                      I you talk about me, the story's the same one

But I got an emptiness deep inside
                                                                                      And I've tried, but it won't let me go
                                                                                      And I'm not a man who likes to swear
                                                                                      But I never cared for the sound of being alone

"I am," I said
                                                                                      To no one there
                                                                                      An no one heard at all
                                                                                      Not even the chair
                                                                                      "I am," I cried
                                                                                      "I am," said I
                                                                                      And I am lost, and I can't even say why
                                                                                      Leavin' me lonely still
                                                                                      1971 Prophet Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
                                                                                      Jean Paul Sartre couldn't have done it better. Disappointed in myself for ever having ignored him

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                        underage clubs in Munster, knowing the FAI.
                                                                                        phew

Comment

jayus u2 on american Idol, they must be ready to promote a new album or something!

bono what a painful prick, i cant fuckin stand him!
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

another home game if anyone is interested !

Home game set for 12.35

$5.50 FO
                                                                                            3k starting stack!

Password charlie sheen
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZP-ebvRd-8&feature=topvideos_nonprofits[/ame]

Comment

Without a doubt the best version of Hotel California, I especially love the 'kick in' at .55

That scene in The Big leb, with Jesus bowling the strike then shimmying to this is simply beautiful...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8CWN4qVqrg[/ame]
                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

lousy, the guy that gets a kicking didnt do anything. actually stopped the other guy butting with the stick.
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Without a doubt the best version of Hotel California, I especially love the 'kick in' at .55

That scene in The Big leb, with Jesus bowling the strike then shimmying to this is simply beautiful...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8CWN4qVqrg
                                                                                                    Fucking hate The Eagles !!
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                      You obv didn't listen to it ye douchbag

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8CWN4qVqrg
                                                                                                        when we are on the beer in barrys, ask me to sing lyin eyes for ya , its my party piece, and im quite good at it, if i do say so myself
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

You obv didn't listen to it ye douchbag
                                                                                                          You obv havent watched lebowsli.....

I have, and didnt like it....lol

Oh, and i may be drunk.........
                                                                                                          Last edited by oleras; 27-05-11, 23:49.
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

when we are on the beer in barrys, ask me to sing lyin eyes for ya , its my party piece, and im quite good at it, if i do say so myself

It's teh Gipsy Kings you pair of bananas

I love The Eagles tho

Comment

I hate The Eagles tho
                                                                                                              In my defence...its my standard "lebowski" reply to any eagles music....i do fucking hate them tbh.....
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

I love The Eagles tho
                                                                                                                i know that but as there was a mention of the Eagles, i thought i would bring it to your attention that i sing one of their songs, thats all really!"
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

i know that but as there was a mention of the Eagles, i thought i would bring it to your attention that i sing one of their songs, thats all really!"
                                                                                                                  Can't wait babe, shall I bring my axe?

I'm actually learning Hotel California right now as it happens.

Comment

Can't wait babe, shall I bring my axe?

I'm actually learning Hotel California right now as it happens.
                                                                                                                    do you mean sax
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

In my defence...its my standard "lebowski" reply to any eagles music....i do fucking hate them tbh.....
                                                                                                                      I went to see them a few years ago with a mate of mine in Landsdowne rd. I bought a sky blue cowboy hat, he got the last black one.

Took me a while to cop on that everyone thought we were gay.

Comment

do you mean sax

edit, it took my innocent mind a little while to figure out what you truly meant. Durrrty.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Lazare; 28-05-11, 00:06.

Comment

my first time hearing this, heard it on tv for KFC ad, so went searching and found this!

its fucking class

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPtvrD91VyE&feature=player_detailpage"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPtvrD91VyE&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X