• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
    Was the apprentice on tonight?
    it was

Comment

watching sevenpounds, fuck me i fall in love with rosario dawson a little more every time I see her.
      http://mobro.co/zuroph
      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

This be out tomorrow

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYL_T7f59o8[/ame]
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I'm not sold on Hangover 2, I'm convinced it'll be poor...Saying that I'll almost certainly be going...
          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
              Had promised would give them up by during the three weeks the gf was away and then ended up going on a boozy few weeks and having to pretend had been off them when met her in the airport, while at the same time going through the withdrawals.

Bit of a bollix re temperment, but got distracted by interview prep after the initial pain.

Had the mum's 60th birthday three days afterwards and we were all going out for a meal - think they spent about five minutes in the house discussing how many taxis it would take to get the eight of us to a restaurant and i stood up and went 'ffs surely we all have developed the fcking life skills to work out that eight of us won't fit in one fcking taxi'. They all looked Felt the need to explain at that point
              SPOILER
              It's two taxis. Two.
              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 25-05-11, 23:14. Reason: spelling!

Comment

Her profile pic doesn't do her any credit, but this one from The Apprentice has something 'sultry' about her (only really noticed her until tonight)

she's like an old version of that Rachel one from S club

crossed with

Helen Baxendale

donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Comment

Comment

I know I said it after his show last week but I'm gonna say it again. Stewart Lee is amazing.

Comment

The Hangover was f*cking awful, can only imagine how bad the 2nd one will be.

Comment

Comment

Seeing as we've no TV, we watched The Black Swan. What the fuck was that shit all about!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                Seeing as we've no TV, we watched The Black Swan. What the fuck was that shit all about!
                                you should have watched black ceasar

Comment

Took the wife to it in the cinema and i never ever read reviews, was not what i was expecting, freeky shite..

Comment

I don't know, this film looks classy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Fig_LoBy4[/ame]

Comment

Quick rule of thumb in US politics - if a tornado hits at home then 'put off the Irish bit of your trip'. Not only is Guinness good for you, but apparently not drinking it actively prevents tornados from devastating cities in your home country.
                                      I guess if he'd cancelled his engagements in Ireland she'd be talking about his disgraceful insulting of a traditional friend of America, and about his arrogance in thinking that merely turning his attention to an issue is going to magically solve it. Not to mention his GodComplex for not being willing to delegate.

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                        Took the wife to it in the cinema and i never ever read reviews, was not what i was expecting, freeky shite..
                                        FYP (imo of course)

Comment

Comment

Apparently David de Gea has issued a statement through his lawyer that n deal has been agreed with united, and that he will decide his future after the u-21 championship. So tweeted Gabrielle Marcotti anyhow, and he is usually pretty reliable.

Comment

This surprised me
                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Have ye been following that Rosanna Davidson suing Ryanair story btw?

Think Ryanair are coming out very well from it tbh especially in the article above
                                                Ryanair kicking her ass and fair fucks to them, Chris de Burgh rang them up to complain - i appreciate you give cheap flights to people, I don't take them as I have a private jet GTFO!!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                  Apparently David de Gea has issued a statement through his lawyer that n deal has been agreed with united, and that he will decide his future after the u-21 championship. So tweeted Gabrielle Marcotti anyhow, and he is usually pretty reliable.
                                                  I thought Ferguson had already confirmed it after the Juve match yesterday ?

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                    I thought Ferguson had already confirmed it after the Juve matched yesterday ?

Opr
                                                    So did I. Here is a post I made on boards about it.

Interesting series of tweets by Gabrielle Marcotti.

Marcotti Gabriele Marcotti
                                                    De Gea further says he won't consider his future until after Euro U-21
                                                    Marcotti Gabriele Marcotti
                                                    @
                                                    @balaidos25 @mforok I think SAF said "close". But if this guy denies it, then it's up to him. Not like buying a toothbrush
                                                    @DJOC23 @AranchaMOBILE Roma went to talk to him too.
                                                    @93rdminute As far as I know, deal with club done a long time ago. When SAF talks like that, u assume MUFC ducks in row. Can't blame beeb
                                                    Folks, I have no idea why De Gea said this. But link I tweeted is to story citing letter from his lawyer to wire agencies. So pretty legit
                                                    No clue if De Gea "delay" has something to do with switching to Jorge Mendes. Hope not.
                                                    Feel sorry for Valdano. One of the good guys. Now Florentino will live or die by Mourinho (and Mendes). Bold choice.
                                                    Here is the link mentioned above, but it is in Spanish.

Translation by Chrome:

David de Gea , in a statement issued by his lawyer to EFE, has denied his move to Manchester United although Alex Ferguson had said that was "close", "D. David de Gea Quintana, football player of Club Atlético de Madrid , before the news appeared in various media today, which indicates that it has been signed as player of Manchester United football club, I hereby note you deny this information, it is not true that has been signed. "
                                                    The statement added that De Gea not consider "or the renewal offer from Atletico Madrid or any other offer" until 30 June, when they have finished their commitments "with the U21 national team."

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                      I thought Ferguson had already confirmed it after the Juve match yesterday ?

Opr
                                                      Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed that Manchester United are to sign the Atlético Madrid goalkeeper David de Gea for a fee in the region of £17m

Manchester United confirm signing of David de Gea from Atlético Madrid

Comment

Boards down it seems.

Edit: Back again.
                                                        Last edited by 6starpool; 26-05-11, 00:18.

Comment

It was a movie version of The Black Swan Arronofsky style, whats not to get?? amazing shit

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                            http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...d-david-de-gea

Manchester United confirm signing of David de Gea from Atlético Madrid
                                                            It is a strange one if true alright. I guess we'll see more on this tomorrow one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                              Ryanair kicking her ass and fair fucks to them,
                                                              Still perfectly possible that the jury comes back after 5 minutes, finds in her favour and recommends Ryanair pays damages of 27 squillion.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                I don't know, this film looks classy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Fig_LoBy4
                                                                Even better

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Y24a0cyCE[/ame]

Comment

anyone know any good online sites for games (stuff like dopewars) . Stuck in a shite hotelroom in Longford (work) , bored out of my fkn tree (using crappy 3 dongle, way too slow for downloading movies)

Edit: guess i could try cracking yhe space invaders score in the arcade, but i'm not that desperate

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                    anyone know any good online sites for games (stuff like dopewars) . Stuck in a shite hotelroom in Longford (work) , bored out of my fkn tree (using crappy 3 dongle, way too slow for downloading movies)

Edit: guess i could try cracking yhe space invaders score in the arcade, but i'm not that desperate
                                                                    Andkon Arcade: 1000+ free flash games, updated weekly, and no popups!

Comment

Just watched a film called Chaos Theory which pretty decent, Ryan Reynolds is a great actor.

In other news, esp for Tylerdurden was checking out the directors other work and he is currently working on a Charlies Angels tv series with Minka Kelly as one of the angels

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYDBF1uAOhE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYDBF1uAOhE[/ame]

Comment

Space Jam on UTV at the strange time of 2.35, that's my late night viewing sorted.

Comment

this is officially seriously tilting me

cant play poker
                                                                          cant watch youtube clips
                                                                          cant stream sports

does anyone know anything that can help this -anything ...

im with 02 broadband
                                                                          Last edited by reilly110; 26-05-11, 01:08.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM&feature=BFa&list=SPED9441CFC96 3F147&index=5[/ame]

Comment

anyone got a link to watch Season 3 of Breaking Bad online?

sound

Comment

Originally posted by reilly110 View Post

this is officially seriously tilting me

cant play poker
                                                                                cant watch youtube clips
                                                                                cant stream sports

does anyone know anything that can help this -anything ...

im with 02 broadband
                                                                                Jesus thats grim...
                                                                                http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                                                http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                                  Space Jam on UTV at the strange time of 2.35, that's my late night viewing sorted.
                                                                                  damn sign language interpreter :/

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                    Absolute killer

Comment

Comment

Don't let yourself get tricked into watching a Serbian film.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                          Why do TV stations assume that all deaf people are crazy nocturnal freaks.
                                                                                          Harsh sterotype imo

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                            Don't let yourself get tricked into watching a Serbian film.
                                                                                            Go on?

Comment

Apparently this guy (augustin Carsens, Mexico) is in the running to become new head of the IMF.
                                                                                              I guess he might be able to eat our bank debts for us.

[

Fkn hell, imagine this guy going around telling people to tighten their belts
                                                                                              Last edited by Guest; 26-05-11, 04:26.

Comment

Fat people do it better.

Comment

Read an article on easter eggs in movies, for example Pixar have an incredible amount of self references in their films, often they reference a film that hasn't been released yet! Like Nemo (2003) appearing briefly in Monsters Inc (2001)

But I thought this one was a bit bizarre.
                                                                                                  Apocalypto is a great film, one of my favourites,

Check own this bizarre occurance in the trailer
                                                                                                  Stop it jsut after 1:46 on the clock, it might take a few goes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6JqxPNP84[/ame]

SPOILER
                                                                                                  Here's what you are looking for - good old, nutty as squirrel shite, Mel Gibson
                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                  Last edited by Mellor; 26-05-11, 10:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                    Read an article on easter eggs in movies, for example Pixar have an incredible amount of self references in their films, often they reference a film that hasn't been released yet! Like Nemo (2003) appearing briefly in Monsters Inc (2001)

But I thought this one was a bit bizarre.
                                                                                                    Apocalypto is a great film, one of my favourites,

Check own this bizarre occurance in the trailer
                                                                                                    Stop it jsut after 1:46 on the clock, it might take a few goes

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

SPOILER
                                                                                                    Here's what you are looking for - good old, nutty as squirrel shite, Mel Gibson
                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                    http://i-beta.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/4/4/1/59441.jpg?v=1
                                                                                                    cracked is class. The wheres wally one has to be a pisstake though?

This games been keeping me going the last hour or so

Comment

8.5 hours for 80 dollars and go out on first hand of the final table. Sometimes poker you're a cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                        It was a movie version of The Black Swan Arronofsky style, whats not to get?? amazing shit
                                                                                                        I'm guessing you just watched this scene and then switched off so!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTdxworwZvk[/ame]

Comment

QQ

booked a week in Spain coming back 20th June. Wifes passport is up on June 24th. Will she be able to travel on it or need a new one? Thought I read that it needs to be valid for few months after trip, but could be imagining it.

If needs new one, how long does PP Express take?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                            QQ

booked a week in Spain coming back 20th June. Wifes passport is up on June 24th. Will she be able to travel on it or need a new one? Thought I read that it needs to be valid for few months after trip, but could be imagining it.

Cheers.
                                                                                                            You sir are a very clever man, excellent planning, enjoy your holiday and don't forget to send her a postcard.

For the rest of ye, don't forget the K-Club outing is on this week, 250 to play two rounds , including an overnighter in one of their appartments and all night bar for residents. Downtown has a thread on it for those interested.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                              QQ

Cheers.
                                                                                                              Don't think it's an issue within Europe Neil.

Comment

indeed, you passport is really more relevant to the Airline than it is to the local airport authorities.
                                                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

I'm currently passportless, and can't be arsed to renew.

Comment

...

Comment

Oh that's definitely going to happen. Irish libel / defamation laws are ridiculously bad
                                                                                                                          plus, conventionally attractive woman claiming being the wronged party.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X