Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'll turn the tv off every 15 minutes so I don't have to watch that Irish Life ad!
    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
      ^^
      Montage at the end of season 1
      I forgot to mention, googlage automatically disqualifies. No lolly pop.
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
        You are a very strange chap. That is all
        I thought you said it wasn't a race .??

Comment

lol at the 'crowd' at the Aviva for Scotland v Wales.

Why didnt the gobshites have 2 double headers rather than 4 individual games. Would have at least made sure of a couple of 15K attendances

Comment

Heading to Chicago in the morning. No job/house and not much money, but sure it will turn out grand!

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
              Heading to Chicago in the morning. No job/house and not much money, but sure it will turn out grand!
              Enjoy sir.

Comment

Trainer looking for a hat trick . One time
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

for sky sports subscribers
                  The best sports coverage from around the world, covering: Football, Cricket, Golf, Rugby, WWE, Boxing, Tennis and much more.

free 5ltr key and snacks
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                    gl Conor

Comment

BEAT: Lost my wallet on monday, obviously spend ages trying to locate it. no joy. given up hope etc, cancelled cards obviously get the call tonight to say it is in kevin st station, all my cards are there but no cash. Ugh as had a couple of hundred in it and now iv got a wallet with useless cards in it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                        Lets get rid of thanks so they post less.
                        Some smart cunt stole all the thanks buttons .

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                          The best sports coverage from around the world, covering: Football, Cricket, Golf, Rugby, WWE, Boxing, Tennis and much more.

free 5ltr key and snacks
                          Sky Sports HD it says.

Invite 3 or more mates to watch
                          the match on Sky Sports HD

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post

Comment

You only get 75 per day, so tough titty.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                you mean SHD only gets 75 a day

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

free 5ltr key and snacks
                                  UK only.
                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

GRRRRRRRR. ahh well at least shd will have 75 new thanked posts tomorrow .

Comment

Such a bad fucking beat. Our Sky is gone off on all 3 TVs and the earliest that an engineer can come out is June 1st. I've tried all the usual removing leads etc etc and i've been up a ladder trying to see if the dish needs to be moved about, but nothing. Our internet signal is so bad that streaming is almost impossible, so go fuck yourselves Sky

Comment

Sky Sports HD it says.
                                        The Big Home Game offer is subject to availability and limited to the first 10,000 events set up in accordance with the terms below. To qualify, you will need to be one of the first hosts to get 3 or more guests must accept the invite and register on sky.com/bighomegame before Midnight 24 May 2011. The friends you invite must not be members of your household and all participants must be 18 or over at date of invitation. This offer is only available to residential customers with an active Sports Pack (Sky Sports 1 and 2) and HD subscription in the UK only. The host must be the Sky account holder. Each 5L draught keg of Heineken and snacks will be dispatched by courier on or before 28th May and will be delivered to the addressee only. One 5L draught keg per household. A non-alcoholic alternative is available on request by emailing bighomegame@bskyb.com. Please drink Heineken responsibly. For more info visit drinkaware.co.uk. Further terms apply.

Comment

you've no idea how far I could take this damo

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                            Such a bad fucking beat. Our Sky is gone off on all 3 TVs and the earliest that an engineer can come out is June 1st. I've tried all the usual removing leads etc etc and i've been up a ladder trying to see if the dish needs to be moved about, but nothing. Our internet signal is so bad that streaming is almost impossible, so go fuck yourselves Sky
                                            Thanks

Comment

Text me if you want any updates on sporting events.

Comment

its definitely just a realignment of the dish. keep trying!
                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

@ Kev : L O fucking L!
                                                  Last edited by Flushdraw; 25-05-11, 19:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                    This is why there is a limit on thanks in the first place.

Comment

confidence rising. We should be able to best there Russell is riding unless its a total job horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                        its definitely just a realignment of the dish. keep trying!
                                                        Was doing Tarzan out of it a few minutes ago and the thing won't budge an inch! If anyone near Letterkenny want's to come around and have a go, be my guest!

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                          You have no idea how easy it is to find where you live

Comment

This is why there is a limit on thanks in the first place.
                                                            We can always just remove an individuals ability to thank posts altogether should we wish. We do our best to combat OCD here at IPB

Comment

the LNB itself might have misaligned, the thing that faces the dish. it rotates through clicks and makes a big difference...
                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Not happening

Comment

Sigh

Comment

the LNB itself might have misaligned, the thing that faces the dish. it rotates through clicks and makes a big difference...
                                                                    I was messing around with that while we had the signal option on the screen but never even got a flicker of a result. I never tried twisting it though as surely the wind couldn't dislodge that? Do you reckon i'm free to do whatever i can to try and get it working seeing as there's no chance it's going to come back on and there'l be an engineer out to fix whatever it so i'll just play dumb if i fuck it up even worse!

Comment

You have no idea how easy it is to find where you live
                                                                      Comment

I was messing around with that while we had the signal option on the screen but never even got a flicker of a result. I never tried twisting it though as surely the wind couldn't dislodge that? Do you reckon i'm free to do whatever i can to try and get it working seeing as there's no chance it's going to come back on and there'l be an engineer out to fix whatever it so i'll just play dumb if i fuck it up even worse!
                                                                        the way ur missus describes the wind, why not, if it caught the cables and pulled, it should be leaning a bit to right I believe.

rough idea in which direction the dish is facing?
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Poker - The saga continues (Rémi Gaillard)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JwtDsG-oOw[/ame]
                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

the way ur missus describes the wind, why not, if it caught the cables and pulled, it should be leaning a bit to right I believe.

rough idea in which direction the dish is facing?
                                                                            Absolutely zero idea which way it's pointing. Was reading a few forums about aligning it manually without a meter thingy and i know it should be facing East 28.2 degrees. Don't have a compass in the house so can't even check. Might give it one more go before i call it a night. I have a touch of Vertigo so not the biggest fan of being up a ladder and trying to move things around! Cheers for the help Zuroph

Comment

Absolutely zero idea which way it's pointing. Was reading a few forums about aligning it manually without a meter thingy and i know it should be facing East 28.2 degrees. Don't have a compass in the house so can't even check. Might give it one more go before i call it a night. I have a touch of Vertigo so not the biggest fan of being up a ladder and trying to move things around! Cheers for the help Zuroph
                                                                              Just a though but if you seach your house on google maps & zoom in on it they have a compass on it but wouldn't be very accurate way of telling what direction to point it at

Comment

Compass app on your phone?

Comment

I will have to post 75 times before midnight to make things easier on Damo.

SHD is buoyed and humbled at how SHD/Damo relations have improved over the previous months and days and hope that this special friendship will continue to grow over the coming days, months, years, decades, centuries and millennia.
                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                    We can always just remove an individuals ability to thank posts altogether should we wish. We do our best to combat OCD here at IPB
                                                                                    If you know how to do that then you know how to do something I don't.

Comment

just checked mine outside, and looked it up on google maps, seems to be pointing pretty much SE, with the LNB slightly leaning so that the wires are to the left a little as they come out, as you look at the dish.
                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Pretty sure I do ya. Every chance though I'd end up breaking something else by doing it though knowing me

Comment

Pretty sure I do ya. Every chance though I'd end up breaking something else by doing it though knowing me
                                                                                          Where? There is nowhere in the user profile section to do it as far as I can see?

Comment

Stop plotting against me you cretins.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                              I will have to post 75 times before midnight to make things easier on Damo.

SHD is buoyed and humbled at how SHD/Damo relations have improved over the previous months and days and hope that this special friendship will continue to grow over the coming days, months, years, decades, centuries and millennia.
                                                                                              Whereas Flushdraw just thinks Damo is a cunt!

Comment

Where? There is nowhere in the user profile section to do it as far as I can see?
                                                                                                Set up a new usergroup, put the victim into that usergroup and ban that usergroup from giving thanks

Comment

It's also very handy to wipe out all the thanks a particular user has given already

Comment

Dont use me as a guinea pig I'll behave

Comment

Set up a new usergroup, put the victim into that usergroup and ban that usergroup from giving thanks
                                                                                                      Pretty sure you can't restrict it by usergroup either. I think it is all or nothing, plus even if you could, that is way too much effort.

Comment

It's also very handy to wipe out all the thanks a particular user has given already
                                                                                                        I will volunteer for this.

Comment

Pretty sure you can't restrict it by usergroup either. I think it is all or nothing, plus even if you could, that is way too much effort.
                                                                                                          Agreed its a lot of effort, but from the 'Post Thanks Settings' tab under Post Thanks

Ban Usergroups from Getting Thanks
                                                                                                          Any UsergroupID placed here will not be able to get thanked. (Additional usergroups of a user are checked also.)Enter a list of usergroupID numbers, separated by a | (for example: 1|2|3).

Comment

Are you just trying to play the boogeyman? You can't do that either.

Edit: OK, you can do this actually as well.

Comment

Agreed its a lot of effort, but from the 'Post Thanks Settings' tab under Post Thanks

Ban Usergroups from Getting Thanks
                                                                                                              Any UsergroupID placed here will not be able to get thanked. (Additional usergroups of a user are checked also.)Enter a list of usergroupID numbers, separated by a | (for example: 1|2|3).
                                                                                                              thats Getting thanks, not giving.
                                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                                I will volunteer for this.
                                                                                                                lol nice try but

Comment

fuckity fuck

Comment

Could still use it on 3 randomly selected users, say Sometime Happy Dude, Flushdraw and Tylerdurden....

Comment

Can you merge myself and CHD's account into one MEGA account called SCHD?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBlnykHTOtI[/ame]

Comment

I know how to do that. Just ban them.

Comment

just checked mine outside, and looked it up on google maps, seems to be pointing pretty much SE, with the LNB slightly leaning so that the wires are to the left a little as they come out, as you look at the dish.
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                          Compass app on your phone?
                                                                                                                          MrsF downloaded a compass app on the HTC, but i was never in the scouts so can't even read it It's pointing about 2 notches to the right of east

I tried again and pushed the dish up, left and right and moved the LNB each way aswel but never even got a glimmer of a signal. Guess it's 10 days of no TV FML!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X