This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a docu-buzz

letmewatchthis.ch is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, letmewatchthis.ch has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Louis Theroux's stuff is the nuts

Comment

GG World

Judgment Day!
      May 21, 2011

Comment

SPOILER
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone with UPC and frequently gets cut off on a regular basis?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
            your post was supposed to say, " are you ok michelle "
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

I have all Louis Theroux's stuff on my hardrive. The thai brides one is particularly creepy.
              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                your post was supposed to say, " are you ok michelle "
                Sorry i didn't see your post , hope you are ok..

You on the right obv

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                  On Judgment Day, May 21st, 2011, this 5-month period of horrible torment will begin for all the inhabitants of the earth. It will be on May 21st that God will raise up all the dead that have ever died from their graves.
                  Thank fuck I read that zombie survival guide the gf got me in waterstones.

WP WP.

Comment

SPOILER
                    UL Michelle

Didnt get to meet ya either.

Comment

SPOILER
                      Red is good !!

Just off the phone with a mate....it was +......

Or that could have been a post about the UKIPT ?

Not watching the thread......
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post

Comment

Sorry i didn't see your post , hope you are ok..

You on the right obv
                          oh dont mind me, im just feeling sorry for myself, feeling a bit lonely tonight especially living here with no family about, getting no help my usual whinge, i wont go into details to bore ye.

kinda pissed off with trying ,to get to cork and didnt do well, all the shit i went thru to get there , right up to 10 am this morn!

made me sick with worry and didnt help my game at all.

very upset TBH
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

oh dont mind me, im just feeling sorry for myself, feeling a bit lonely tonight especially living here with no family about, getting no help my usual whinge, i wont go into details to bore ye.

kinda pissed off with trying ,to get to cork and didnt do well, all the shit i went thru to get there , right up to 10 am this morn!

very upset TBH
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                              Bumping this:

Anyone got contacts or decent info on how or where to find a TEFL job in preferably Spain but anywhere nice considered?

The girl looking for it has an Arts Degree and a recognised TEFL qualification.
                              PM sent

Comment

very upset TBH
                                Chin up, power of positive thinking and all that. Your day will come Gaviginator or if all else fails you can buy a PS3 and black ops with me and slag random people who think they're cool .

i have no life

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                  thanks oleras, sorry for moaning but shur ye are like part of the family now and i feel like shit, sitting here like an eejit crying.
                                  had to kinda get it off my mind.
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Ole if you're about, or any GOT watchers. Can ye give me your thoughts on this weeks episode?

SPOILER
                                    Really enjoyed it, Caits sister is a looper, having that weirdo kid sucking on her boob. Fight between Jam and Starky was very good though. Poor Jorey (?) getting stabbed in the head.

Once again, the Imp stealing every scene he is in.

Hoping we go back to the wall in next weeks episode, really like those scenes. Jon's a cool character so looking forward to where he goes.

Double Episode (in effect) next week. Looking forward to it.
                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

What's the difference between Judgement Day and the End of the world?

Is there a difference because the jury take the piss and take 5 months to decide our fate so that they get put up in a fancy hotel on Mars?
                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

thanks oleras, sorry for moaning but shur ye are like part of the family now and i feel like shit, sitting here like an eejit crying.
                                        had to kinda get it off my mind.
                                        Hope your alright Michelle.

First thing I said when I heard you went busto is all the time and effort you put into it. Era, at the end of the day its only one event. Things dont go everyones way.
                                        I wouldnt let yourself get too down over it. Its obviously tilting but I can see by the motivation you have for it, your due a HUGE cash soon.
                                        I will be seriously shocked if its not in the next few months. Chin up, and grind on .

“Tough times never last, but tough people do”

Comment

Looking forward to the Thunder/Mavs game tonight. Expect the Thunder to start out hot just like the last night(Mavs are very slow starters), then it all depends on the second quarter and how that goes. If the Mavs stay within reach at worst then I expect them to lead heading into the fourth. And then as usual start the fourth slowly and finish strong in the last three minutes. If I'm right about that I'll have had a nice night on Betfair.
                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                            On a docu-buzz

letmewatchthis.ch is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, letmewatchthis.ch has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Louis Theroux's stuff is the nuts
                                            Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                            I have all Louis Theroux's stuff on my hardrive. The thai brides one is particularly creepy.
                                            Louis Theroux's voice and face tilt me really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                              Hope your alright Michelle.

First thing I said when I heard you went busto is all the time and effort you put into it. Era, at the end of the day its only one event. Things dont go everyones way.
                                              I wouldnt let yourself get too down over it. Its obviously tilting but I can see by the motivation you have for it, your due a HUGE cash soon.
                                              I will be seriously shocked if its not in the next few months. Chin up, and grind on .

“Tough times never last, but tough people do”
                                              thanks for that mahony, your a sound chap, u manage to keep the ould chin up all the time, love your positive attitude! you never seem to be in bad form.

Its a big dream for me to win one large tourney, I eat , sleep , dream poker but its so hard when you have kids and no family about, cant keep asking friends to help out and doesnt help when a little girl becomes clingy because her daddy has left to go to another country.

dont like leaving her at the best of times. but i dont go out to pubs, dont do alot really, just wait for a affordable tourny to come around and hopefully win a few pound and then buy her toys to take away the guilt of leaving her in the first place.

its a pain in the ass but like you say (maybe ) its only a matter of time and when i do win big well ill remember those who helped me out which are few and far between!
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

And to think, you touched that birdshit...

http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Ole if you're about, or any GOT watchers. Can ye give me your thoughts on this weeks episode?

SPOILER
                                                  Really enjoyed it, Caits sister is a looper, having that weirdo kid sucking on her boob. Fight between Jam and Starky was very good though. Poor Jorey (?) getting stabbed in the head.

Once again, the Imp stealing every scene he is in.

Hoping we go back to the wall in next weeks episode, really like those scenes. Jon's a cool character so looking forward to where he goes.

Double Episode (in effect) next week. Looking forward to it.

The big thing i did notice....
                                                  SPOILER

I have not read the books...and the wine tonight, so names escape me.....the way the king Robert harped on about the fact they are safe...those horsie people cant ride across the water...the fact winter is coming and that water will freeze really stuck in my mind !

Dont know what to make of the breast feeding sister, when she told her man intruduce the imp to ??....sure lookes like a large bird cage to me....i can see some giant eagle flying in !

We do need more of the wall, but, with winter coming we will see it....they emphasise the height but with the snows, it will meet the towers and then the scary guys will be walking in the 7 kingdoms imo.

As i said, this is all new to me but love it so far !!
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Jesus Michelle.

Comment

Jesus Michelle.
                                                      sorry
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

thanks for that mahony, your a sound chap, u manage to keep the ould chin up all the time, love your positive attitude! you never seem to be in bad form.

Its a big dream for me to win one large tourney, I eat , sleep , dream poker but its so hard when you have kids and no family about, cant keep asking friends to help out and doesnt help when a little girl becomes clingy because her daddy has left to go to another country.

dont like leaving her at the best of times. but i dont go out to pubs, dont do alot really, just wait for a affordable tourny to come around and hopefully win a few pound and then buy her toys to take away the guilt of leaving her in the first place.

its a pain in the ass but like you say (maybe ) its only a matter of time and when i do win big well ill remember those who helped me out which are few and far between!
                                                        Cheers . Have had a tough past in terms of depression. Ended up dropping out of school etc because of it, so after 2 years of a bit of help I have learned that at no point should anyone ever be down over something. Always stay positive .
                                                        Its pretty cool the way you look at it, the fact you buy her toys etc with the money etc. Im telling ya, keep the chin up and only good can come .
                                                        I played the six max last night, payed in for the 110 quid and within 3 hours that 110 is down the drain. Obviously not half as much as the main event was, but still tilting knowing I lost it. But fuck it ... Move on, and try again next time.
                                                        I think everyone on here knows how much you dedicate yourself to poker, and here I havent even met you and was told your one of the most liveliest people you will ever meet.
                                                        UL again, and as I said. Keep the chin up.

/end.

Must sleep...Goodnight all.

Comment

Because you are down i will let this one go !!!
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Web?
                                                            Not frequent, but did last night and this morning

reboot reboot reboot!

When all else fails, the reboot advice that came with the UPC docs works for me

MIGHT DEPEND ON YOUR SET-UP!?

turn off pc, unplug all UPC Web/Phone stuff,
                                                            leave for minute or so, plug in UPC stuff
                                                            2-3 mins later turn on PC

Comment

Stopped off at the shop on the way home, thought I picked up a packet of eclairs, turns out Cadbury's have some new chocolates in similar packaging to eclairs called ''chocos''. FML

Comment

I played the six max last night, payed in for the 110 quid and within 3 hours that 110 is down the drain. Obviously not half as much as the main event was, but still tilting knowing I lost it. But fuck it ... Move on, and try again next time.
                                                                Good br management and you won't have that feeling of losing an amount you can't afford again.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                  Good br management and you won't have that feeling of losing an amount you can't afford again.
                                                                  I loved every bit of it though, playing in a good field and playing amongst the pros etc. I didnt have a really bad feeling. Would have felt the same if I lost a tenner.
                                                                  Cant afford? Well able to afford it thanks Caf.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                    Stopped off at the shop on the way home, thought I picked up a packet of eclairs, turns out Cadbury's have some new chocolates in similar packaging to eclairs called ''chocos''. FML
                                                                    Are they not pretty tastey?

Comment

I loved every bit of it though, playing in a good field and playing amongst the pros etc. I didnt have a really bad feeling. Would have felt the same if I lost a tenner.
                                                                      Lol

Comment

Good that you enjoyed.

The 'can't afford' bit was not intended as a jab btw. Why do you apply for so many stakes if you can afford this?

Comment

Good that you enjoyed.

The 'can't afford' bit was not intended as a jab btw. Why do you apply for so many stakes if you can afford this?
                                                                          Didnt mean to sound like I was having a go back at you either.

Just willing to play games for people. I stopped though. Any of the recent stakes I have not applied for. Wont be either.. Have been building a nice bankroll on PP for myself and slowly just grinding away on it. Getting to grips with everything a bit more.

Comment

Didnt mean to sound like I was having a go back at you either.

Just willing to play games for people. I stopped though. Any of the recent stakes I have not applied for. Wont be either.. Have been building a nice bankroll on PP for myself and slowly just grinding away on it. Getting to grips with everything a bit more.
                                                                            Gl with it, run good man.

Comment

Gl with it, run good man.
                                                                              Same to you. I appreciate it.

Comment

On FT of two busto GTD tournies on iPoker if anyone gives a shit.

1.25k and the 2.5k - Apprentice related SN

Comment

Intuitively it seems wrong that someone who has a history of depression should be taking poker even semi seriously.

I've absolutely no basis for that, but it doesnt seem right given the way the game is. Late nights, crap food, work not tied into reward (over short to medium term anyway), big emotional swings.

Seems like a recipe for disaster imo.

But what do I know.

Comment

Rapture tomorrow, land the earth will be destroyed in 5 months, olz

Why do people put such concrete time frames on their end of the world predictions?
                                                                                    At least be vauge with predictinos so you can save face,

The earth will get destroyed, not saturday, not october, and not by god. But it will get destroyed in the future. But not for a long time.

Comment

glglglglgl

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                        Web?
                                                                                        Not frequent, but did last night and this morning

reboot reboot reboot!

When all else fails, the reboot advice that came with the UPC docs works for me

MIGHT DEPEND ON YOUR SET-UP!?

turn off pc, unplug all UPC Web/Phone stuff,
                                                                                        leave for minute or so, plug in UPC stuff
                                                                                        2-3 mins later turn on PC
                                                                                        The Router keeps turning on and off every 30 mins or so, been happening everyday for the last week. I just unplug it, wait 10 seconds and turn it back on... same shit 30 mins later. Can i fix this? Are they able to fix this? Do i change provider? totally lost tbh

Btw it's TV/Internet package, 30 gig unlimited download. Comes through the white box they install.

Don't know too much about computers or how routers work.. think i'll just ring them up and give em stink.

Comment

gl, and for those who don't watch the apprentice, what times did they start at?

Edit: got it, run good!

Comment

gl Emmet

Comment

CL in both, queue Andy Black style blowup

Comment

These rap battles made me lol..couple more up there too

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rE0-ek6MZA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn7-fVtT16k&feature=relmfu[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcTLJ692F70&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                  Are they not pretty tastey?
                                                                                                  They're just like eating a Dairy Milk but in sweet form. I was expecting eclairs and I got Dairy Milk, I'm gutted.

I look at the half eaten pack of chocos wishing for eclairs, they will be binned.

Comment

CL in both, queue Andy Black style blowup
                                                                                                    Some notes, prob irrelevant but:

iamtheking1 made a <2.5x open with a stack <10bb before with QQ when I was at the table fwiw.

1johnnybegood1 flatted pf IP with QQ late on in a game I was in too and rrai on a Jxx flop.

Only other note is on truthahn1966 and it's pretty uninformative...says 'fishy'. lol

just saying is all.
                                                                                                    Last edited by Caf; 20-05-11, 01:36. Reason: QQ in first note. but they guy is gone now anyway so it's gravy...

Comment

Rapture tomorrow, land the earth will be destroyed in 5 months, olz

Why do people put such concrete time frames on their end of the world predictions?
                                                                                                      At least be vauge with predictinos so you can save face,

The earth will get destroyed, not saturday, not october, and not by god. But it will get destroyed in the future. But not for a long time.
                                                                                                      Hopefully not, I've a cheque to lodge tomorrow.

If the world was to end I would like to be around to watch it.

Comment

K2o, gfy buddy

puke. Out in 4th in the 2.5k gtd

1/5 in the 1.25k
                                                                                                        Last edited by Emmet; 20-05-11, 02:00.

Comment

K2o, gfy buddy

puke. Out in 4th in the 2.5k gtd

1/5 in the 1.25k
                                                                                                          Sick exit. Missed it att but just read the HH. How did you not shove pf?

Comment

guy limps monsters, was happy to set mine and play passive.

He's gonna win the thing now!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                                                              Hopefully not, I've a cheque to lodge tomorrow.

If the world was to end I would like to be around to watch it.
                                                                                                              So would I, but sadly won't happen.
                                                                                                              All life gets wiped out long before earth gets detroyed, kinda of sad really. The most important and epic event in the earths history, and nobody will be here to watch it.

Comment

So would I, but sadly won't happen.
                                                                                                                All life gets wiped out long before earth gets detroyed, kinda of sad really. The most important and epic event in the earths history, and nobody will be here to watch it.
                                                                                                                If the world ends, and no one's here to see it, does it really end?
                                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

this guy is tilting the fuck out of me

Comment

this guy is tilting the fuck out of me
                                                                                                                    Edge is on your side. Ul with the AK<A9.

Comment

Edge is on your side. Ul with the AK<A9.
                                                                                                                      I've no idea how I'm going to get him to get 30bbs across the felt though

Comment

I've no idea how I'm going to get him to get 30bbs across the felt though
                                                                                                                        How many BB you get back from him since the AK<A9 hand? EZ game!

Edit: He limps the butt and you fold the bb pf!
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Caf; 20-05-11, 02:55.

Comment

wtf is with the Ipoker check/fold button????

ffs, there's another hour of this shit left.

EDIT: SHIP SHIP

Good night's grinding. Fucking shattered now though
                                                                                                                          Attached Files
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Emmet; 20-05-11, 03:51.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X