• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
    Cliffs? Or is that all there is to it?
    guy was obviously a looper
    there is still time to repent
    at 6ish in newzeland an earthquake will start like no other and open up the depths of the earth. this earthquake will travel around the world landing conviently in each timezone at 6. so we will be able to watch our pending doom with live tv footage for roughly 12-13hrs before we die.
    if anyone is left alive after this event they will live for 153 day before god will obliterate the earth and the cosmos.

tl:dr:
    were fucked

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
      at 6ish in newzeland an earthquake will start like no other and open up the depths of the earth. this earthquake will travel around the world landing conviently in each timezone at 6. so we will be able to watch our pending doom with live tv footage for roughly 12-13hrs before we die.
      if anyone is left alive after this event they will live for 153 day before god will obliterate the earth and the cosmos.

were fucked
      I'm prepared to lay extremely generous odds against this happening if anybody is interested.

Comment

were fucked
        how much is in the IPB blogging fund?
        we should send tylerdurden out to blogg live from the event as its happening,
        would be an epic thread

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

were fucked
          Oh. Thought it was a Nordy making threats...

how much is in the IPB blogging fund?
          we should send tylerdurden out to blogg live from the event as its happening,
          would be an epic thread
          No it wouldn't
          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

PP already paid out on Leinster as winners. Fuck I don't like that one bit!

I do like this though
            APPARENTLY unsafe for work, perhaps if the Queen is behind you.
            SPOILER

Last edited by Emmet; 19-05-11, 15:33.

Comment

Comment

Spoiler for the work stiffs Emmet!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                  Spoiler for the work stiffs Emmet!
                  she's wearing clothes

Comment

Still a bit risque to be having on the screen. (imo)

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                      she's wearing clothes
                      Well spotted.
                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Free 11 days rapidshare pro....

fill in email in first box, the captcha code in the second.

check your email

Go to rapidshare account,

click "My Rapidshare"-->"Recharge"--->"Redeem"-->Set your country Hungary plus fill in the code
                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          ha, welcome to my world bee-otch

I hope they squeeze every last drop out of you
                          I've got some negotiating chips. And I unfortunately don't have a pot of redundo gold to keep me here. Lots of sickies in my future if we can't sort something out. Twould be a horrible way to end 10 years though.
                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Any one want a Slane ticket, cost price?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                              Any one want a Slane ticket, cost price?
                              Keane took one that was for sale yesterday. Might be no harm to PM him on the extreme offchance he doesn't read the post here.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                Keane took one that was for sale yesterday. Might be no harm to PM him on the extreme offchance he doesn't read the post here.
                                It is a pretty extreme off-chance.

As to the Slane ticket, I probably do want it but don't know for 100% yet...

Comment

Cool. Lmk me if you want it

Comment

Dallas Mavericks Recording Setting ATS Streak!

Dallas Mavericks have cashed 15 straight games against the Vegas spread. Since at least 1995 that is the longest ATS winning streak in the NBA – no matter if you are talking regular season or playoffs. The odds of winning 15 straight against the spread are 32,768 to 1 against. Dallas has not lost a single game ATS since 4/06/2011. 13 in a row was the prior longest ATS streak - by the Sacramento Kings between 11/6/2000 and 12/08/2000.
                                    Opr

Comment

Every bridge across the liffey closed around he city centre, so tilting when you want to get home

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                        Every bridge across the liffey closed around he city centre, so tilting when you want to get home
                                        Why? She left from Cork today
                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                          yup, had to make my way back from the ifsc. i'm on the scooter so didn't bother me but the only bridge open was the toll bridge, and people still had to pay. on the southside, trying to get to the northside were tailbacks as far as the dart crossing (and i imagine in every single side street). i'd reckon they'll be waiting for hours.

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                          she is visiting the convention centre (WTF???) around 7pm, and every street and bridge was closed from 3.

in the street i work some guy had left his car parked, they towed it about 400 yards further down the road!!! lol at finding it later!!!!
                                          Last edited by shrapnel; 19-05-11, 17:46.

Comment

tomorrow.

She's in the convention centre tonight, quays are closed until 20.30 apparently
                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

She is in the convention centre in Dublin for a Mary Byrne concert. Going to Cork tomorrow.

Comment

QQ

i sold an item on ebay last sunday,
                                                the gimp hasn't handed over the loots yet ,
                                                but it may suit
                                                as i now have another private buyer, prepared to part with similar loots and i save on ebay fees

can i cancel the sale on ebay without getting charged ebays commision?

gotta shoot out for a bit but will be back in about an hour to check what the BBV recomends as the nut play here

Comment

Decent darts stream anyone please??
                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Darts finals on in a minute, one of the highlights of the sporting year.
                                                    I think Taylor to score more 180's than Lewis is overpriced at 5/6.

Comment

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4dd2dd48b0291

Darts stream.
                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Lewis throwing great darts.

Comment

Got that horribly wrong Taylor didn't show up at all, small bet on Barnie in the next and over 7.5 180's

Comment

Bon Iver tickets on sale tomorrow.

Bon Iver plays Dublin’s Grand Canal Theatre on October 20. Tickets go on sale on Friday morning at €34 a pop. Support from Kathleen Edwards. The new album “Bon Iver” is released on June 17 and it’s swell. Download the first track from the album “Calgary” here.
                                                              Edit - Still in two minds about getting one as I really don't like the Grand Canal Theatre for gigs.

Opr

Comment

Just watched A prophet. Jesus what a film-literally feel like immediately watching it again-been so long since I´ve seen a film as enjoyable! Ship. Teh small pleasures!

Comment

fook Barney he'd break your heart 137 checkout, then 58 to start the leg.

Comment

Bumping this:

Anyone got contacts or decent info on how or where to find a TEFL job in preferably Spain but anywhere nice considered?

The girl looking for it has an Arts Degree and a recognised TEFL qualification.
                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                      Are you heading to Cardiff?

Anyone else heading over?
                                                                      Yea, I am heading up on Sat morning

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        Bumping this:

Anyone got contacts or decent info on how or where to find a TEFL job in preferably Spain but anywhere nice considered?

The girl looking for it has an Arts Degree and a recognised TEFL qualification.
                                                                        One of my very good friends is home for the weekend too, she's working in Madrid doing TEFL. What kinda info do you want? I'll probably see her tomorrow at some stage...

Just where she applied to? How she did x and y? Or do you want me to get her e-mail or whatever so you can put the two in touch?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                          One of my very good friends is home for the weekend too, she's working in Madrid doing TEFL. What kinda info do you want? I'll probably see her tomorrow at some stage...

Just where she applied to? How she did x and y? Or do you want me to get her e-mail or whatever so you can put the two in touch?
                                                                          That sounds great, those are the kind of things I'm looking for and maybe if she thought there were any Jobs where she is or if she is interested in answering a couple of questions it would be great.

Comment

Savagely tilting report on Nama's on d'news.
                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Random picture that cracked me up. Who knew Zoolander was real life?
                                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                  Just watched A prophet. Jesus what a film-literally feel like immediately watching it again-been so long since I´ve seen a film as enjoyable! Ship. Teh small pleasures!
                                                                                  It is very good alright, good and gritty prison movie, I like prison films, dont like prison dramas though.....Oz...lol
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Weird stuff on FB. A bird who I knew briefly last year is appearing in the friend suggestion section, despite there being no mutual friends or any other connection. Does that mean she's been stalking my page?

Comment

Weird stuff on FB. A bird who I knew briefly last year is appearing in the friend suggestion section, despite there being no mutual friends or any other connection. Does that mean she's been stalking my page?
                                                                                      How brief was brief...lol...
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

wow Anderson pissing it, finally stepped up to the mark.

Comment

msn? google talk? email?

If you ever used any of these she may have forgotten you were in the address book and added the whole lot to facebook.
                                                                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

no enquiries on my ad for spare room in week and a half since posted, 2 enquiries today, both coming to see the place next week. ship ship!
                                                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

remember, to be the man, you got to beat the man.
                                                                                              __________________________________/
                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Last edited by Strewelpeter; 19-05-11, 21:51.

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                  msn? google talk? email?

If you ever used any of these she may have forgotten you were in the address book and added the whole lot to facebook.
                                                                                                  Yep...that's prob it. ty

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Poor guy, got the bum wrap in hand that rocks the cradle also !
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Anyone see Olivia O'Learys speech at the Queens Banquet.

"100 years ago my Great Grandfather got locked up for trying to prevent GSTK being played during Edwards VI visit". "We used to always watch The Changing of The Guard Ma'am, just to see if you'd fall off your horse".

Comment

Just watching the highlights of the Queens concert tonight

Mary Mcaleese was absolutely brilliant over the last few days with the Queen.

But I couldn't help thinking if the visit was next year??

"Dont touch the queen"

"which one? roars the president David Norriss

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

God I love AndyFB's cock so much

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                            quoted for quoting's sake
                                                                                                            Last edited by thedini; 19-05-11, 22:29.

Comment

Satnav signed in on wrong account?

Comment

multi quoted

Comment

I think i have a new sig !!
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

New TV show from JJ Abrams and Jonah Nolan.

Jonathan "Jonah" Nolan (born 1976) is a British-American author and screenwriter. His most famous work is the short story "Memento Mori", which was used by his brother, director Christopher Nolan, as the basis for the screenplay for the critically acclaimed film Memento. He has also co-written the screenplays for The Prestige and The Dark Knight, with his brother.
                                                                                                                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68xN_BNYhc4[/ame]

Opr

Comment

And you guys thought all Germans were boring!!

Prostitute-filled sex party was reward for German insurance salesmen

A German insurance firm has admitted rewarding its 100 best salesmen with a prostitute-filled "sex party" in Budapest's most famous thermal baths.

Hamburg-Mannheimer International (HMI), now part of the huge Munich Re insurance conglomerate, rented out the historic Gellert Baths in the Hungarian capital and turned it into an "open-air brothel", where it let staff run riot.

At least 20 prostitutes were hired by HMI top brass for the so-called "incentive trip". According to those present, the women were colour-coded to indicate which men were allowed to have sex with them. Those wearing white ribbons were reserved for "the very best salespeople and executives", said one HMI employee.

After an investigation printed in the German newspaper Handelsblatt, Munich Re has admitted that the party – described in one German magazine as "Bunga-Bunga in Budapest" – did occur.

"It is true that in June 2007 an incentive trip took place in Budapest. Our research has discovered that during an evening event during this trip, around 20 prostitutes were present," said a spokesman for Ergo, a life insurance arm of Munich Re that took over HMI some time after the party took place.

The Handelsblatt newspaper has gathered sworn statements from a number of HMI employees who attended the party.

"At the entrance, I and other participants were searched, like at security controls at an airport," said one witness. The HMI boss told everyone it was "strictly forbidden" to take photos or video the event, he added.

According to a signed affidavit from another employee: "The ladies came up to us and showed us what they had. It was clear to everyone there that they were hookers."

"The women wore red and yellow ribbons," one guest told Handelsblatt. "Some were there just as hostesses; the others made clear with the colour of their ribbon that they weren't just there to chat."

Then there were women wearing white ribbons. They, allegedly, were reserved for the "best of the best" in the company.

Another guest said that beds had been set up around the baths where the salesmen could "do what they wanted". The women, he claimed, were then given an ink stamp on their forearms to show how popular they had been: some of the women ended up with more than a dozen stamps, it is alleged.

Astonishingly, the debauched trip was written up in the company newsletter, Profil, back in 2007. "There were things you couldn't believe," said the Profil report, according to Handelsblatt. "Or there were things that were so freaky, so unbelievable and indescribable that they shouldn't be allowed."

The incident was a "clear violation" of company policy, said Alexander Becker, a spokesman for the Ergo Versicherungsgruppe subsidiary. Those responsible for organising the event are no longer employed at Ergo, he said.

Munich Re, the world's biggest reinsurer, fully owns Düsseldorf-based Ergo, Germany's second-biggest primary insurer after Allianz SE. The Budapest party was hosted by an Ergo unit, then known as Hamburg-Mannheimer Versicherungs-AG.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                        no enquiries on my ad for spare room in week and a half since posted, 2 enquiries today, both coming to see the place next week. ship ship!
                                                                                                                        Where's the ad? My friend is looking for a room. She might be interested.
                                                                                                                        eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X