Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ that number 11 started the move. Tricky little fecker.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
      Was out in the beer garden of a pub my mate manages last night, was a fairly quiet night in there. There was these two kids playing Aussie rules and the ball landed beside me to I decided to have a kick about with them.

After about 5 mins there Dad comes out and quips "Ok boys, get away from the Pommy Molester".
      seeign as the eurovision is over, I propose we change the title to "Theresa Molests Pommys"

in other news, immigration said they aren't granting my visa as I was late (remember two months ago) Was only 5 days ffs.

Final shot is to get a letter from the boss highlighting how i'm an important part of the team, key to specific projects etc. Sent it off there, will prob know by friday.

You know that slow-mo scene at the end of every sports match in a movie, that's pretty much my situation now, one time please.

...Mellor trails by two, 5 seconds on the clock, he shoots from his own half, the BUZZER sounds...

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
        seeign as the eurovision is over, I propose we change the title to "Theresa Molests Pommys"

in other news, immigration said they aren't granting my visa as I was late (remember two months ago) Was only 5 days ffs.

Final shot is to get a letter from the boss highlighting how i'm an important part of the team, key to specific projects etc. Sent it off there, will prob know by friday.

You know that slow-mo scene at the end of every sports match in a movie, that's pretty much my situation now, one time please.

...Mellor trails by two, 5 seconds on the clock, he shoots from his own half, the BUZZER sounds...
        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMV_gvBwL1g[/ame]
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
          Shocking defending!

Comment

^^^ Cardshark Video

The ballboy at the celebrations is obv with the opposition team. He is sure something is going to kick off.

Comment

woop UKIPT bitches - soul crushing time.

tune btw

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pckz7q02xxY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pckz7q02xxY[/ame]

Comment

Ship the most peaceful time in history.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ramBFRt1Uzk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 18-05-11, 08:31.

Comment

The child woke up at 7 AM saying she had a pain in her tummy and had diarrhea!
                  she has been on the toilet 5 times, the last time being an hour ago, she is great form now saying the pain is gone!

Could it be gone, or could it come back?

this is all i need and when im going to cork in the morning
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Football star Michael Owen has released a new fragrance;

It's set to be called 'My cologne '.

Comment

so it now transipres that DSK's intended object of 'affection' is, in fact, a devout Muslim

"Top Jewish banker rapes Muslim chambermaid"

now that's what I call a headline
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Has anyone here played Bellewstown Golf course in Navan?

Theres a pretty good deal from RatemyArea.com today

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                          she has been on the toilet 5 times, the last time being an hour ago, she is great form now saying the pain is gone!

what colour is the child?

Comment

Need help with a quick accounting theory question, presume it's very basic but can't find it anywhere. Cheers.

Explain how the materials system within a factory enable the indirect materials to be allocated to different departments.
                            Any help appreciated. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                              what colour is the child?
                              Black
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB0U7xXQSeo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xomArI4aJ0[/ame]

Ah, finally understand this one.

Comment

Black
                                  Probably Ebola then, no cork for you

Comment

In the first quarter of 2011, a total of €577 million in mortgages was drawn down
                                    just the 93% collapse from peak so

there is no 'housing market'

zuutroph, this is for you; these numbers scream 'WAIT'. My fee is an eminently reasonable 5% of the savings.

Comment

Well it's definately not the head gasket

Comment

But but but, I'm going to see a lovely 4-bed in a nice area that's ready to walk into and listed at 250 on Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                          But but but, I'm going to see a lovely 4-bed in a nice area that's ready to walk into and listed at 250 on Saturday!
                                          buy it so, just don't whinge when it's selling for < 6 figures in 3 years time

mortgage lending is a proxy for general economic health

Comment

Jaysus do you really think they're going that far south?

My thinking was if we get it for 220-230 and it goes down as far as 180 maybe, then so be it. We locked in interest relief and saved a year or two's rent which would cover the difference.

Doesn't history say the average price should settle at 4-5 x the avg industrial wage of say 30 k, and then a premium for Dublin/niceness of house?

Comment

What a day planned. Limerick to Dublin with my 7 year old, McDonalds, Pirates of the Caribbean, Pub and then Europa League final, yipeeeeeeeee.

Comment

I wouldn't be overly concerned about the pain as this is a result of the diarrhoea which can be caused by something the child eat.

Make sure she has loads of liquids, obviously water is best with glucose or if not flat 7up is also good. The child will have lost a lot of fluids & these need to be replaced.

I would be surprised if it returns but if it does you need to get it checked.

Comment

Doesn't history say the average price should settle at 4-5 x the avg industrial wage of say 30 k, and then a premium for Dublin/niceness of house?
                                                  'history is bunk'

That rule applies to normal, functioning economies. You know, ones with proper banks and both public and private debts at sensible levels. Ones where the 'Average Industrial Income' is a number that increases every year (instead of decreasing). Ones which the international financiers will actually lend to. Ones where the population actually keep their savings in the country, safe in the knowledge that the government won't steal them.

Basically, don't listen to the 'experts'. They have been wrong, time and time again. Listen to some ranter on an internet forum who you've never met*.

*(who happens to have been right an awful lot recently)

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                    What a day planned. Limerick to Dublin with my 7 year old, McDonalds, Pirates of the Caribbean, Pub and then Europa League final, yipeeeeeeeee.
                                                    Don't do this to yourself or the child.
                                                    Go to IMMA and look at the paintings, Go to the the museum, go jump in the Canal, beat the child with a stick for two hours anything would be better than suffering that drivel.
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

hey guys, only relised now that i can't withdraw using MB on FT - is it possible to withdraw using a laser if i deposit say $10 using it, or can i get a check?

Comment

For those of us who love the GAA, today is a step too far. At the site of the single greatest injustice in our history to invite those responsible back to the scene of the crime is gauling.

Some will say it’s time for neighbours to forget the past, but the sight of the Royals out on the pitch surrounded by Gardai will only open old wounds. It wasn't a f**king goal and Louth won Leinster

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                          T - 10:00 for Endeavour

Edit: Gone into hold a 9:00 Not launching for about 45 mins
                                                          T + 0:30

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                            Need help with a quick accounting theory question, presume it's very basic but can't find it anywhere. Cheers.

Any help appreciated. Cheers.
                                                            As on the computer system? Nominal codes assigned at purchase order entry and when the raw materials arrive they can be entered using the goods received making sure right department code entered. On phone so hard to explain.

Comment

Sudafed and Actifed pretty much the same thing? Wanna get one or the other has have been feeling a little off since Monday.
                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Donkathon has organised an IPB Live Game here for peeps who never click "New Posts".

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                  Donkathon has organised an IPB Live Game here for peeps who never click "New Posts".
                                                                  lol beat me to it I was just about to get to the BBV

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                    Probably Ebola then, no cork for you
                                                                    Actually a cork is probably just what is needed
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

after 59years as queen i would say she has to be shit sick of listening to the last post, god save the queen and whatever the other country's national anthem is every time she goes abroad.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

can't wait for the x-factor to start on tv this year, i would say there is going to be some ball of droolers and butchers trying to sing edel's stuff on it this year. it will be painfull stuff indeed.
                                                                        wonder if paddy's got a market for that, she will deffo be the most impersonated artist in the audition stages.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Somebody shoot me

Comment

Damn.
                                                                            Was supposed to have been away this week so I never booked tickets for the Secret Sisters, remembered then that they are on tonight and thought I might just head in to see them. Turns out that despite the attitude shown to them in the Music King thread where I first heard of them, they have sold out the Academy tonight.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5RhOL7MYfg[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QUF8yoxJaM&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv83BELkZxg&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Gonna use my 'One Time' from the knee-gods now, heading over to the hospital to see what damage I've done, hopefully it's not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                Somebody shoot me
                                                                                You deserve better.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                    Somebody shoot me
                                                                                    I will do it if I even hear you suggest running the HU league next year. The amount of time you have given up to to this is unreal over the last few years and all you get are people moaning when a decision doesn't go their way etc.

It really is NOT worth the time and hassle.

Comment

He is just addicted to the thanks though
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Link to drama please?

Comment

Link to drama please?
                                                                                          Usual handbags

Comment

Link to dramas please?
                                                                                            FYP

Most leagues have some issue. (nothing to do with flushdraw i hasten to add)

Comment

zuutroph, you're right about the Twisted Pepper. Just had a coffee there to calm the nerves after shoving through the Gardai\rubberneckers\confused Portugese football fans. It was definitely chilly. If that's the gold standard of independent cofee in Dublin....

Did have a good convo with a Guard outside my office

Me; "sorry Guard, do you know will I be able to get across O'Connell Street or do you have it all closed off?"

Guard (thick country accent); "whaaaaaat?"

Me; (repeats original question slowly)

Guard; "shure, I don't know"

<thinks for a minute>

Guard; "she does be moving around all over the place, like!"

(another pause)

Guard; "all over the place!" (meaningful look)

Me; "right, thanks for that"

Comment

Black
                                                                                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0gmYkNJXVI[/ame]
                                                                                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  zuutroph, you're right about the Twisted Pepper. Just had a coffee there to calm the nerves after shoving through the Gardai\rubberneckers\confused Portugese football fans. It was definitely chilly. If that's the gold standard of independent cofee in Dublin....

Me; "sorry Guard, do you know will I be able to get across O'Connell Street or do you have it all closed off?"

<thinks for a minute>

(another pause)

Someone should be along to translate this soon.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UCm6uyzNE8[/ame]

Comment

Guinness is beer.

Comment

<thinks for a minute>

(another pause)

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                        Someone should be along to translate this soon.

Guard (thick country accent); "whaaaaaat?" Fuck off!

Guard; "shure, I don't know" What part of Fuck off do you not get?
                                                                                                        you're welcome

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                          I will do it if I even hear you suggest running the HU league next year. The amount of time you have given up to to this is unreal over the last few years and all you get are people moaning when a decision doesn't go their way etc.

It really is NOT worth the time and hassle.
                                                                                                          Sorry I was that guy in the first round. I do appreciate the time you put in and am enjoying it now that I have picked a few points up. Nice midtable finish will suit me grand after such a horrendous start.
                                                                                                          You have done a great job on it just a pity the omaha hands you play for the toss ups always seem to loose.

Comment

Lol at this, dunno where i seen this first. Apologies if it was posted here already.
                                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU[/ame]

Likely a similar demographic of complete shit for brains we have in Ireland causing trouble regarding the queens visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                                              Sorry I was that guy in the first round. I do appreciate the time you put in and am enjoying it now that I have picked a few points up. Nice midtable finish will suit me grand after such a horrendous start.
                                                                                                              You have done a great job on it just a pity the omaha hands you play for the toss ups always seem to loose.
                                                                                                              That was the missus posting

Comment

Heaven isn't as much fun as you'd imagine

Greatest Uncommon Denominator Magazine dares to defy the confines of genre and ignores the limitations imposed by form. GUD seeks out uncommon tropes, metaphors, and forms--elements that underlie humanity and existence, but perhaps don't get their proper play in magazines that are focused too much on specific genres or literary movements.

Comment

Nice scenes at Croke Park today.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                                    Nice scenes at Croke Park today.
                                                                                                                    Thought it was Leinster Hurling Semi Finals day when I saw the empty stands.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      Thought it was Leinster Hurling Semi Finals day when I saw the empty stands.
                                                                                                                      Haha. Yeah, noone there alright.

Was a nice presentation though.

All this republican shit is making me sick, fellas fighting for something they have no clue about.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                                        All this republican shit is making me sick, fellas fighting for something they have no clue about.
                                                                                                                        I'm really coming round to the theory that the vast majority of republicans don't really know what republicanism is, how it came about, or what it's for. It seems to me they just enjoy having something to hate.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 18-05-11, 15:32.
                                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The woman Arnold Schwarzenegger knocked up...

Not what I was expecting...

SPOILER

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X