This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valor View Post
    some dude on the radio is talking about people being unable to leave their house because of the Queens visit/security, what is he on about?
    If we come to work on Friday, we're not allowed leave our offices between 12:30 and 16:00!

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
      What's the name of the book about a backpacker who was jailed in South America somewhere for drugs or something and gives tours of the jail now? Vague description but it's been mentioned here before and I want to read it.
      Shantaram?
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Thats absolutely ridiculous if true

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
          Anyone else pissed off at the planned traffic restrictions for Lizzies visit? Really think the plan is overkill by any standards. Yesterday, (3 days before she arrives) they'd already blocked off Parnell Square North and East.
          Originally posted by Valor View Post
          some dude on the radio is talking about people being unable to leave their house because of the Queens visit/security, what is he on about?
          Have to admit I was really impressed with how the Gardai ran things today. From what I'd read prior to the event, I really was expecting total gridlock today. Turned out to be quite the opposite. Almost disappointed I wasn't stopped and searched
          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Too right, you cant be too careful. People who havent come out of their house by 7.30 are unlikely to emerge from it all day anyway. Its just that when they arent allowed to they make a big racket about it like theyre suddenly Mr busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
              Five different people all trying from different locations to get one more Glasto ticket in the resale tonight and in the last resale. No one could get past the holding page

Opr
              Yeah we had 4 people trying and the same shit.
              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Finised the exams yesterday, went on the beer for the day. Last night I fall over, busting my knee up. Today it's absolutely killing me, can straighten it out and can barely walk. I'll go to hospital tomorrow I reckon to see what the story is, hopefully it's nothing too serious although I have my doubts. Going to the states on Thursday week, and if it's still bad then it will be a right pain.

Comment

What's the name of the book about a backpacker who was jailed in South America somewhere for drugs or something and gives tours of the jail now? Vague description but it's been mentioned here before and I want to read it.
                  Excellent read
                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                    Have to admit I was really impressed with how the Gardai ran things today. From what I'd read prior to the event, I really was expecting total gridlock today. Turned out to be quite the opposite. Almost disappointed I wasn't stopped and searched
                    I'd say you were going up to them talking with your best nordy accent

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                      I'd say you were going up to them talking with your best nordy accent
                      Wouldn't have hurt one of them to give me a quick cavity search
                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

A 30 min journey took nearly 2 hours today because of the queen. Felt like joining the guy with the ham earlier lol. The police are useless too, they couldn't tell you what roads are open/closed around Dublin today. Seen the riots too, bunch of idiots imo.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i-tAH68tX8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i-tAH68tX8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                            Shantaram?
                            another great read but diff book, mainly based in India., can highly recommend this one

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                              another great read but diff book, mainly based in India., can highly recommend this one
                              Yeah my parents keep telling me to read it. They have good taste in that sort of thing. it's on the list, anyway.
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP7pdAn3foE&feature=share[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                  My housemate is actually reading it atm. I'll grab it after I finish Marching Powder, cheers.

Comment

Cant remember if I posted these or not but how and ever

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ESbefyOHQ[/ame]

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

you did TD, deserves a repost

Comment

Pretty cool. Would normally switch it off when I saw how long it was but I've an exam tomorrow so obviously watched the whole thing. Tough question to be fair.

Comment

Weird.

Hate the ones saying: "I've no regrets", "live life to the full", etc...

Fucking liars.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                            Cant remember if I posted these or not but how and ever

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

i just watching this ep now. shes awesome

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                              Yeah my parents keep telling me to read it. They have good taste in that sort of thing. it's on the list, anyway.
                                              My housemate is actually reading it atm. I'll grab it after I finish Marching Powder, cheers.
                                              highly addictive page turner and a true story as well

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                Weird.

Fucking liars.
                                                Yeah big time.

The guy who said about his drinking really meant it and was hard for him to say.

Comment

like things that make you actually think. This was one of them.

The "no regrets" people where noise though, would've been far better without them.

The reflection in the redhead girl's eyes who spoke about not travelling was a fairly unreal moment imo. She might not have been truthful to the camera, but you could see that she was thinking about it properly.

Sometimes nostalgia and sadness is good for you, keeps you on track, puts the good things into perception. Cool vid

Comment

Weird.

Fucking liars.
                                                    aye but are you going to be honest if someone sticks a camera in your face and asks you that,

6.10-6.27 didn't give an answer but was the most truthful for me
                                                    Last edited by nicnicnic; 17-05-11, 22:58.

Comment

IO coverage on RTE 2 now.

Comment

why is liam floods name on the button at the final table on IO?
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                          IO coverage on RTE 2 now.
                                                          UKIPT in a few mins for me

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                            UKIPT in a few mins for me
                                                            The what now still have to finish the last few episodes of the one down in Galway, miles behind on the episodes.

They just showed Seamus exit the man is super professional.

Comment

Just saw this on someone's facebook

i was listening to the phoneshow on fm104 and some gobshite rang in and said he was one of the people burning the union jack, when asked why he replied with because of the 6 counties. when asked what 6 counties he could only name Down....
                                                              how do these guys manage to live this long?

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                why is liam floods name on the button at the final table on IO?
                                                                they were on buttons of all the tables, far as i know he owns the open

Comment

Liam Flood owns all the buttons in Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                    Liam Flood plays all the Buttons in pantos in Ireland
                                                                    FYP.

Also, 3x reg Granite on UKIPT Manchester on C4 atm.
                                                                    My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Originally posted by doke View Post
                                                                      FYP.

The James May guy?

Comment

Originally posted by doke View Post
                                                                        FYP.

Which one Doke?

Comment

Neil Rawnsley

Comment

JP Kelley is an animal on the felt in all fairness.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                              JP Kelley is an animal on the felt in all fairness.
                                                                              Yerp genuinely one of the best players I've ever seen play poker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                                                                Yerp genuinely one of the best players I've ever seen play poker.
                                                                                You've seen me play right?

Comment

That was Granite with the A9 there

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                    You've seen me play right?
                                                                                    Briefly you lasted 1 1/2 levels

Comment

Bomber you legend

Comment

LOL at Bombers reason for getting his name.

Hadnt known that.

Comment

<3 Bomber.. hero

Comment

luckily bomber didn't tell them the real reason

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                              Just saw this on someone's facebook

how do these guys manage to live this long?
                                                                                              I was driving a bus through the city when the first May Day riots happened about 10-11 years ago.

I asked one of the "protesters" what that was all about.... he said "Globalization man....ya know....globalization"

I said, what do you mean? he answers....eh....McDonalds man...ya know...we're against it.

Guy looked like he had a severe case of the munchies, I'm sure he wouldn't have said no to a BigMac.

Comment

For more vids like this check out my main channel at: http://www.youtube.com/mikediva For Booking Please go to http://thesexysaxman.com/International Saxagra...

Comment

jesus stephen segal has to be the most crap actor in the history of everness,
                                                                                                  and does he just surround himself with worse actors so he can make himself seem good

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Vicky Coren is so tilting.

Comment

need a late night snackage
                                                                                                      doubt the chipper is still open
                                                                                                      what chocolate bar do the cool kids eat these days?
                                                                                                      48

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                                        need a late night snackage
                                                                                                        doubt the chipper is still open
                                                                                                        what chocolate bar do the cool kids eat these days?
                                                                                                        Cool kids eat crisps

Comment

hula hoops followed by pringles so
                                                                                                          48

Comment

anyone know where the best place online is to buy those round the world plane tickets is?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                              jesus stephen segal has to be the most crap actor in the history of everness,
                                                                                                              and does he just surround himself with worse actors so he can make himself seem good
                                                                                                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIabNqGnqn4[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                Marching Powder by Rusty Young and Thomas McFadden.
                                                                                                                one of the best books iv ever read
                                                                                                                You know MSN, after the "The Secret" debacle yesterday, I'm quite proud of you with the above post

Comment

NBA
                                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                                  Nowiztki just killing it here. 33 points already!

Comment

NBA
                                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                                    Nowiztki just killing it here. 33 points already!
                                                                                                                    unbeliveable stuff from him

Comment

Was out in the beer garden of a pub my mate manages last night, was a fairly quiet night in there. There was these two kids playing Aussie rules and the ball landed beside me to I decided to have a kick about with them.

After about 5 mins there Dad comes out and quips "Ok boys, get away from the Pommy Molester".

I dont know which bit offended me more.
                                                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                        Was out in the beer garden of a pub my mate manages last night, was a fairly quiet night in there. There was these two kids playing Aussie rules and the ball landed beside me to I decided to have a kick about with them.

After about 5 mins there Dad comes out and quips "Ok boys, get away from the Pommy Molester".

I dont know which bit offended me more.
                                                                                                                        In fairness Steve you do have a kind of creepy aura about you so 'the second part is probably a common observation

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2GsXSu0ROo[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X