• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
      Best thing he did was this clearly!
      Doesn't quite have the sheer megalomaniacal genius of an enormous statue of, eh, yourself. Rotating to face the sun. As you do.
      Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 17-05-11, 13:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        See your Bokassa and raise you King Leopold II
        /MadBadKings
        that's just common or garden genocide aka colonialism

we're looking for wackiness more than murderousness here

Comment

Also might give some of you's a giggle, while on break from the tournament we were all just chilling and Toby from Red Hot Poker got me to do this for a bit of craic and Gary from D4 Events mocked this up (the two lads are English hence the racist part )

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIPoqSFaDVo[/ame]
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
            jayus dont thats a virus!!!! A bad one!!! its just 3 old men in a shower washing each other, no biggy really.

eh no it's not
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
              eh no it's not
              i thought it was the link that someone put up here a while back! sorry my mistake.

but if i cant click on it, whats the problem then?
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

what have we missed over here ???

edit: its been deleted, dying to know lol
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                  Ugh bad beat

Got word that I won't be working for PokerStars down at the UKIPT now, I understand their reason for doing it but I am a little gutted I genuinely thought that this was my foot in the door.

I had exchanged a few emails back and forth with the production company over a few things and I think they relayed back to PokerStars that I didn't have a level of experience required for what they needed to be done, I can understand as I said but man I really wanted to do this!

Well there is always next time fingers crossed onwards and upwards now...
                  gutted for you man, thats freeckin ridic, on ur own, u hands down do a better job then their whole team judging by previous ukipts in ireland.

Total bullshit, now we're gonna get a whole weekend of updates focusing soley on the brit brigade

id def be on for chipping in and getting u down to provide some form of irish reportage, theres enough of us goin down, if we chip in 20/30 each we can easy cover ur weekend...come on ipb lets get the lad down

plan b is to ship this and refuse to speak to any media that isnt tylerdurden
                  Last edited by Midnitekowby; 17-05-11, 13:56.

Comment

Check out this nutjob

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

what have we missed over here ???

edit: its been deleted, dying to know lol

nothing much just a multiaccounter

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                        gutted for you man, thats freeckin ridic, on ur own, u hands down do a better job then their whole team judging by previous ukipts in ireland.

Total bullshit, now we're gonna get a whole weekend of updates focusing soley on the brit brigade

id def be on for chipping in and getting u down to provide some form of irish reportage
                        This exactly.

The Stars updates are lolbad .

How much will it cost to get you down for the weekend?

Comment

just tried to open a 2Lt bottle of coke and no way could i open it , not a hope, it was jammed!

so i remembered a tip from may dad many years ago and bingo i opened it.

Put the lid of the bottle in the door jam and close the door slowly while twisting the bottle.
                          How did ya get on with the Bacardi bottle?
                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                            "Who are ya!?" Really!? Of all the things to chant at that moment, that's what they do with? Even by the people stupid enough to burn a flag sponsored by The Suns standards, that is embarrassing.
                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                              "Who are ya!?" Really!? Of all the things to chant at that moment, that's what they do with? Even by the people stupid enough to burn a flag sponsored by The Suns standards, that is embarrassing.
                              it has to be done:

Comment

Will you not be going anyway to cover it for us?

Feck that for a racket, don't want to be depending on PS to be keepiing me updated on the sexual tension between Mahoney and Bubbleking or MSN and everyone else.

How much would it take to get you there and back for the Weekend, I'm sure we can stretch to it between us.
                                Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post

id def be on for chipping in and getting u down to provide some form of irish reportage, theres enough of us goin down, if we chip in 20/30 each we can easy cover ur weekend...come on ipb lets get the lad down

plan b is to ship this and refuse to speak to any media that isnt tylerdurden
                                Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                This exactly.

The Stars updates are lolbad .

How much will it cost to get you down for the weekend?
                                I really do appreciate what yous are saying and trying to do folks but I seriously doubt that IPB could get access to the UKIPT's as PokerStars seem to be very tight with their access I would assume.

You's are all top people and to see the whats yous are trying to do I really really appreciate it and I am very touched by it but I am not even sure if I could accept it to be honest.

But guys just go about the event as normal and do whats you gotta do dont ignore the PS bloggers and whatnot on my account as I am sure some of you will have some great runs and would like to read up on that myself.
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

What are chances of this guy becoming very ill all of a sudden and getting shipped home on compassionate grounds?

Strauss-Kahn stands accused of forcing a housekeeper at Manhattans Sofitel Hotel to perform oral sex and submit to anal sex after emerging naked from his suites bathroom. The married father of four is being held without bail on two counts of criminal sexual act in the first degree, one count of attempted rape, sexual abuse in the first degree, unlawful imprisonment, sexual abuse in the third degree and forcible touching.

Comment

I really do appreciate what yous are saying and trying to do folks but I seriously doubt that IPB could get access to the UKIPT's as PokerStars seem to be very tight with their access I would assume.

You's are all top people and to see the whats yous are trying to do I really really appreciate it and I am very touched by it but I am not even sure if I could accept it to be honest.

But guys just go about the event as normal and do whats you gotta do dont ignore the PS bloggers and whatnot on my account as I am sure some of you will have some great runs and would like to read up on that myself.
                                    Free seat in the car so That's shit Danny, hopefully they'll cop themselves on eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                      What are chances of this guy becoming very ill all of a sudden and getting shipped home on compassionate grounds?
                                      none

Comment

Surely all you need is WiFi and access to the room, they don't stop other people blogging it do they?
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                          Cool, thanks
                                          My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            none
                                            I've already heard Wall Street is behind this....
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

he was resigning as head of the IMF next month anyway

next

Comment

excellent revenge for 800 years of oppression anyway; force a couple of octogenarians to climb a huge amount of stone steps

take that yer Maj

Philip looks like he's gagging for a drink

Comment

Herself in the garden is well cool in fairness

Comment

His Defence sound confident, at the moment I'd make it somewhere about a 6/1 shot that he turns to be innocent.

Comment

excellent revenge for 800 years of oppression anyway; force a couple of octogenarians to climb a huge amount of stone steps

take that yer Maj

Philip looks like he's gagging for a drink
                                                      she is defo struggling

looks like she could do with the coco and a comfy chair

Comment

She is like Princess Leia the way she has a different outfit in every scene.

Comment

His Defence sound confident, at the moment I'd make it somewhere about a 6/1 shot that he turns to be innocent.
                                                          he needs Johnny Cochrane imo and a jury full of Cajuns!

not freedom-fry munching Noo Yawkers

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                            like the flag in your sig, meant to get one last time I was over on de mainland, every time I see it used in the advert for green energy on UK TV it makes me chuckle

Comment

or a Eurovision hostess

is she really going to be subjected to Mary Byrne and Westlife?

Comment

The real Liz is at home watching on TV with the corgis. Lookalikes over here. To risky to send real queen ffs.

The Queen lookalike from Splitting Images Lookalike Agency, UK

Comment

how the fuck did those deformed monkeys Dick Roche and Martin Mansergh get an invite?

Comment

Ugh bad beat

Got word that I won't be working for PokerStars down at the UKIPT now, I understand their reason for doing it but I am a little gutted I genuinely thought that this was my foot in the door.

I had exchanged a few emails back and forth with the production company over a few things and I think they relayed back to PokerStars that I didn't have a level of experience required for what they needed to be done, I can understand as I said but man I really wanted to do this!

Well there is always next time fingers crossed onwards and upwards now...
                                                                    ok look this is how it is and there's no 2 ways about it so dont argue. I was looking forward to you blogging man it really makes the event when Im not playing and makes sure I dont tard spew when I am playing

Everyone danny is too much of a softie to say/take anything so we are collectively (only those who want to of course) chip in to get him down to cork. Sorry danny you have no say it just wouldnt be the same without you man

so costs
                                                                    Travel - already sorted i think I can pay ghostface your share
                                                                    Hotel - 4 nights is 240 in the Travel lodge at the moment. sucks that the hotel is sold out - you can kip in my bed or we can blag an extra mattress for the room - im not a big spooner
                                                                    expenses - 300 quid for food drink etc? seem fair? I dont want him being out of pocket

am I missing anything here? say we round up to 600 - just to be on the safe side. peanuts for the quality work danny does.

Anyway I'll get the ball rolling stick me down for a nifty

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                      Hotel - 4 nights is 240 in the Travel lodge at the moment. sucks that the hotel is sold out - you can kip in my bed or we can blag an extra mattress for the room - im not a big spooner
                                                                      I think this needs a reposting:

apropos of nothing

Comment

how the fuck did those deformed monkeys Dick Roche and Martin Mansergh get an invite?
                                                                        Council of State.
                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Trinity students applauding the Queen

another stereotype upheld

Comment

hmm dunno Kayroo, you must remember i was born in scotland so its a tricky one!
                                                                            Now its starting to make sense.......

No offence MRSFD

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

am I missing anything here? say we round up to 600 - just to be on the safe side. peanuts for the quality work danny does.

Anyway I'll get the ball rolling stick me down for a nifty
                                                                              I think we can raise 24 pony's
                                                                              I'm deffo in for that but if its 12 Nifty's you can still count me in. Maybe you should start a thread.

Comment

Is Corkman on the soccer forum a massive level?

Comment

I think we can raise 24 pony's
                                                                                  I'm deffo in for that but if its 12 Nifty's you can still count me in. Maybe you should start a thread.
                                                                                  yeah good idea

Comment

Trinity students applauding the Queen

another stereotype upheld
                                                                                    Sure didn't they rush to their armament during the rising and start shooting at the rebels in College Green.
                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                      Sure didn't they rush to their armament during the rising and start shooting at the rebels in College Green.
                                                                                      and raised the British flag at the end of WWII

a feckin' Fifth Column, that's what they are! Traitors! Vipers!! Protestants!!! Worse!!!!

I went to UCD

Comment

I went to UCD
                                                                                        I went to UCC.

LolCork threads carry extra meaning for me

Comment

I went to UCC.
                                                                                          yet you seem quite well versed in English and the use thereof?

does not compute

Comment

I went to Edinburgh Uni

Lolscottishcunts threads have extra meaning for me

Comment

I went to Dundalk Institute of Hard Knocks.

Comment

Seriously tempted to go to a meeting room and play the SCOOP 2-7 Triple Draw event.

Comment

yet you seem quite well versed in English and the use thereof?

does not compute
                                                                                                  I studied English there. It's like a collegiate level TEFL course in UCC.

Comment

I studied English there. It's like a collegiate level TEFL course in UCC.
                                                                                                    makes sense

did you also learn how to talk Corkese?

Comment

makes sense

Assimilation. It comes back to him in flashbacks.

Would you get disbarred for calling a judge a "Langer"?

Comment

and raised the British flag at the end of WWII

a feckin' Fifth Column, that's what they are! Traitors! Vipers!! Protestants!!! Worse!!!!

I went to UCD
                                                                                                        Ah, where the D4ites went to when Daddy couldn't get them into Trinners.

Comment

makes sense

Fucking right baiy

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                            Yeah he's another of these low-level trolls.

I'm on a reverso mission at the moment.

Comment

Ugh having a retarded moment:

If the probability of something happens is 1/1000, what the probability that it will happen in 80 trials, and will happen twice in 80 trials?...ty

afair prob of it happening once is 0.92 to the power of 80?
                                                                                                              Last edited by Guest; 17-05-11, 15:48.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

If the probability of something happens is 1/1000, what the probability that it will happen in 80 trials, and will happen twice in 80 trials?...ty

.08% for the first, .0064 for twice in 80 trials. I could be wrong though.

Comment

What a missed opportunity.

Comment

That was my first guess but I don't think its that straightforward.

Comment

Just through up some steaks for tonights busto Turbo scoop in staking thread. BBV applicants welcome

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

p=probability
                                                                                                                        n=total number of trials
                                                                                                                        k=successful trials

I might have mixed n and k up there but that should work.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                          At first I thought so, but he is from Cork...

In all seriousness I've long since assumed he's just a kid. If not, for his sake, I hope it's a level...
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Sledgejammer; 17-05-11, 16:17.
                                                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X