oh dear, this won't slow down the bank run at all, at all

luckily for you lot, I was telling you what to do a loooong time ago
    And/Or we're busto anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      oh dear, this won't slow down the bank run at all, at all

luckily for you lot, I was telling you what to do a loooong time ago
      we were truly blessed that you choose to hang out with us

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
        we were truly blessed that you choose to hang out with us
        this is true

wait until you get my invoice though before you make final judgement
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            this, of course, is what 'manageable' looks like

Comment

Just got my tickets to the Europa Final
              twitter
              moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                Just got my tickets to the Europa Final
                great
                iam sure RDIII will take these as a kinda down payment for his services

this is true

wait until you get my invoice though before you make final judgement

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

18, Silvio's favourite number.

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                    PokerStars Game #61858604641: Tournament #2011050023, $2000+$100 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XIV (400/800) - 2011/05/09 2:43:25 WET [2011/05/08 21:43:25 ET]
                    Table '2011050023 12' 9-max Seat #9 is the button
                    Seat 1: Isildur1 (165805 in chips)
                    Seat 2: SFB-KENNE (10570 in chips)
                    Seat 3: Skämmes (50033 in chips)
                    Seat 4: SixthSenSe19 (44937 in chips)
                    Seat 5: gottama (47975 in chips)
                    Seat 6: gavonater (12639 in chips)
                    Seat 7: JIZOINT (25847 in chips)
                    Seat 8: MUSTAFABET (85340 in chips)
                    Seat 9: caio_pimenta (164388 in chips)
                    Isildur1: posts the ante 100
                    SFB-KENNE: posts the ante 100
                    Skämmes: posts the ante 100
                    SixthSenSe19: posts the ante 100
                    gottama: posts the ante 100
                    gavonater: posts the ante 100
                    JIZOINT: posts the ante 100
                    MUSTAFABET: posts the ante 100
                    caio_pimenta: posts the ante 100
                    Isildur1: posts small blind 400
                    SFB-KENNE: posts big blind 800
                    *** HOLE CARDS ***
                    Skämmes: folds
                    SixthSenSe19: folds
                    gottama: folds
                    gavonater: folds
                    JIZOINT: folds
                    MUSTAFABET: folds
                    caio_pimenta: raises 800 to 1600
                    Isildur1: raises 3250 to 4850
                    SFB-KENNE: folds
                    caio_pimenta: calls 3250
                    *** FLOP *** [6d 5s Qs]
                    Isildur1: bets 6840
                    caio_pimenta: calls 6840
                    *** TURN *** [6d 5s Qs] [4c]
                    Isildur1: bets 17400
                    caio_pimenta: calls 17400
                    *** RIVER *** [6d 5s Qs 4c] [Ah]
                    Isildur1: bets 136615 and is all-in
                    caio_pimenta: calls 135198 and is all-in
                    Uncalled bet (1417) returned to Isildur1
                    *** SHOW DOWN ***
                    Isildur1: shows [4s 3s] (a pair of Fours)
                    caio_pimenta: shows [3h 5h] (a pair of Fives)
                    caio_pimenta collected 330276 from pot
                    *** SUMMARY ***
                    Total pot 330276 | Rake 0
                    Board [6d 5s Qs 4c Ah]
                    Seat 1: Isildur1 (small blind) showed [4s 3s] and lost with a pair of Fours
                    Seat 2: SFB-KENNE (big blind) folded before Flop
                    Seat 3: Skämmes folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                    Seat 4: SixthSenSe19 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                    Seat 5: gottama folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                    Seat 6: gavonater folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                    Seat 7: JIZOINT folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                    Seat 8: MUSTAFABET folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                    Seat 9: caio_pimenta (button) showed [3h 5h] and won (330276) with a pair of Fives
                    That's some pretty sick stuff right there. Level 16 and they are both 200 bb deep so i reckon they are both probably top 10/20 at that stage. Strange one from Isildur because he either has the nuts or nothing. I don't think the shove looks strong but it would scare the bejasus out of me!

Comment

Haven't posted The League of Fuckedness (â„¢Emmet) for a while....

We are making progress, up to No. 3 in the world rankings which is pretty impressive. A fair bit to do still to catch Greece but I have every confidence that we can do it. Note that we have bypassed those Argies quite nicely.

Comment

Ryan Giggs is some man in fairness.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                          You could have taken the roof tiles and i would not have heard you...lol

Hope the rain lets off so you can get started, keep us updated !!
                          took half of the blocks yesterday, will try get more picked up soon, but didnt want to overload van. thanks for that mate!
                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Can any of ye with more knowledge on the subject find flaws in the below post about leaving the eurozone.

nope, it wouldn't be. We'd finally do what every other insolvent business does.. and re-structure our finances. Yes, there would be hardship, but we'd go on.

However, we'd have some bloody chance of getting out of the mess we are in quicker than we will if we continue to try to pay for the gambling debts of European banks.

Ireland Inc. isn't a bad bet for many international investors. We have regained competitiveness over the past 18 months, and our export lead growth shows the the country is capable of creating enough wealth to get along just fine.. albeit we will still be better off cutting out much of the fat that was pumped into the public sector, as a vote buying exercise by successive FF Governments.

However, its the banking loans that are the millstone around out neck. Get rid of them, and we'll be fine.
                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Badugi home game tomorrow night at 9.00pm in my club Flushdraws Folies

$5 fixed limit with a 3000 starting stack

Club I.D 222893

Invitation code - werewolf

See you at the table

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                Can any of ye with more knowledge on the subject find flaws in the below post about leaving the eurozone.
                                freedom of trade within the eurozone is what drives our exports or so I thought. Could be corrected on this tho. I imagine our new currency would essentially be worthless so I suppose that would make us supercompetitive and be great so long as nobody ever wants to buy an import again.

Guess that means we could say goodbuy to cars, electronics and foriegn holidays but I wil leave one of the guys better in the know to fully explain how our new currency being worthless would mean we could never service our national debt and so would be officially poorer than third world countries.

Probably a worst case scenario way of looking at it but I cant see how we could get a reasonable exchange ratesince our curreny will be back not by the massive ECB but by the promises and goodwill of the Irish treasury.

Comment

Honest question, where do i put my money (saving and liquidised investments) and how?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                    freedom of trade within the eurozone is what drives our exports or so I thought. Could be corrected on this tho. I imagine our new currency would essentially be worthless so I suppose that would make us supercompetitive and be great so long as nobody ever wants to buy an import again.

Guess that means we could say goodbuy to cars, electronics and foriegn holidays but I wil leave one of the guys better in the know to fully explain how our new currency being worthless would mean we could never service our national debt and so would be officially poorer than third world countries.

Probably a worst case scenario way of looking at it but I cant see how we could get a reasonable exchange ratesince our curreny will be back not by the massive ECB but by the promises and goodwill of the Irish treasury.
                                    we could always buy some currency from Zimbabwe, they're pretty expert at printing it by now

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                      Honest question, where do i put my money (saving and liquidised investments) and how?
                                      invest in pumpkins

Comment

what are your financial priorities?

Comment

we could always buy some currency from Zimbabwe, they're pretty expert at printing it by now
                                          As you know they simply stopped using their currency and allowed people to use $. As here if the € survives it would be the defacto hard currency that we would be using, maybe £ but no one except civil servants would really be paid in BertieBucks.

If we jump out of the Euro without addressing the fundamentals there is a substantial risk that a lot of FDI business would pack up and go to somewhere with a stable currency.
                                          If the Euro survives and we can stay in it we are in a better position 10 year plus into the future.
                                          Whether or not we stay in € whether or not we default we have things to do here that must be done; we can either do them slowly and very painfully or we can do them quickly and very very painfully.
                                          We have 300000 people working for the government. a quarter will have to go and another quarter maybe half of those remaining will have to be privatised, all will have to have their wage rates cut by more than 40% from current rates. All schools and hospitals will be fee paying. There will be no free nursing homes and medical care. We are now a third world economy but we are still paying ourselves top of the table salaries and benefits. We simply cannot carry on the way we are.
                                          We can man up and do them ourselves or we can sit back and let those nasty foreigners do it to us as we cry into our green beer from now till Easter 2016 celebrating the successive waves of traitors, chancers and incompetent Gombeens we allowed control this country for every day since 1916.

Comment

I'm about to get a bump which will push me close to more per year, i want to spend that money and have nice holidays now but put enough away for medium terms (just in case) and long term (pension)

Edited: Just in case
                                            Last edited by TomD; 09-05-11, 13:07.

Comment

Maybe we could beg Liz when she's over to let us back in to the Commenwealth and then we might be able to persuade Martin and the bhoys up North to head to Westminster to institute a Home Rule Bill that would have us back in the fold in time for all the 2016 bullshit.
                                              Finally a Redmondite future

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                  [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aRor905cCw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aRor905cCw[/ame]

Comment

it's funny, isn't it, that it takes an article in the Irish Times before people wake up to reality?

it's a bit like the old saying; "if it's not in the Tuam Herald, it can't be true"

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      Maybe we could beg Liz when she's over to let us back in to the Commenwealth and then we might be able to persuade Martin and the bhoys up North to head to Westminster to institute a Home Rule Bill that would have us back in the fold in time for all the 2016 bullshit.
                                                      Finally a Redmondite future
                                                      they is busto too

Comment

I'm about to get a bump
                                                        congratulations

Comment

it's funny, isn't it, that it takes an article in the Irish Times before people wake up to reality?

it's a bit like the old saying; "if it's not in the Tuam Herald, it can't be true"
                                                          In fairness i've just lost a court case which wiped me out. Rebuilding and want to put my money in a safe non irish place, any tips (in big flashing lights) are always appreciated

Comment

In fairness i've just lost a court case which wiped me out. Rebuilding and want to put my money in a safe non irish place, any tips (in big flashing lights) are always appreciated
                                                            I wasn't talking about you!

**this is no way constitutes investment advice by Duke Bank PLC, any attempts to sue Duke Bank PLC or its agents will be LOLed at**

personally I would (a) keep my money in euros anyway (no point in taking on currency risk on top of everything else) and (b) open a bank account in a core EU state and keep the dough there, or else Switzerland.

A lot of people have used Keytrade bank in Belgium for the simple reason you don't have to attend the bank in person to open an account. They seem pretty good.

**this is no way constitutes investment advice by Duke Bank PLC, any attempts to sue Duke Bank PLC or its agents will be LOLed at**

Comment

5k post tl;dr

Ok so 5k post time. To be quite honest about it Iv nothing really unique or interesting to say so if you don’t want to be bored into next week then I suggest you stop reading now before I start with the self indulgent bullshit that nobody really cares about. I dedicate a lot of my procrastination time to IPB – considering on average a single post takes 1 minute to write and assuming that most people browse 10-20 times longer than they post I’ve sunk about 45 days into IPB in the last year and a bit. A scary thought it has to be said.

Up until this weekend I had myself convinced I was a gambling addict who could just stop it spiralling out of control. After talking to a few different people I now realise that it isn’t the case (and I hope they don’t mind me stealing their wisdom for this post). At the end of the day I love the sickness, the sweat, the spin – call it whatever you want. I love the sickness just as much as I love a good session or a nice steak. What I failed to realise is just because I love these things it doesn’t mean I’m addicted – yeah of course I’d hate to give any of them up but when I wake up in the morning I don’t feel compelled to down a litre of vodka and cheer some hopeless nag home on the virtual racing on Paddys . My parents were always cool with me drinking from a young age even though alcoholism is in the family but they were convinced that I’d be a gambling addicted any time they see me play poker – I suppose its that mentality that had me convinced I was always a hairs breadth from hitting the nut low. So I now have a bit of clarity I suppose – the kind similar to that you experience nestled in the Jackpot at 4am on a Sunday morning (if only I could remember why the world seemed so easy when I wake up )

Apart from that I’ve nothing really to say about poker – took me 4 years to get out of a lifetime losing hole and now Im a marginal winner. I’m definitely in the bottom 10% of online cash game players in the world though (I tried to grind 50nl and 100nl and without going into detail I failed). Luckily live cash as well as tourneys and SNG’s have been able to take the slack. If I was to summarise Id say that I’m a good player but still lacking something to make me a great player. So if anyone has any friendly advice ship it my way . One thing I will say about poker is that it tends to attract the best and worst of people. I’ve met some great people and made some good friends from poker but I don’t think I’ve ever seen something with such a strong magnetic attraction for droolbots. I suppose in all other walks of life you can avoid droolers but due to the nature of poker you are forced to interact with them on a regular basis.

Sports betting – If I just stuck to what I knew Id be a winner. But even my GAA punts can’t cover for spew’s in other sports, particularly soccer (avoiding the next WC like a plague obv)

Meh I think that’s it – I was going to include some pictures of hot bitches but tbf you all have the internet at your disposal so google them yourselves and don’t be looking for other people to fill your fap bank

Comment

Originally posted by Bubble King Nine View Post
                                                                self indulgent bullshit that nobody really cares about

Comment

Originally posted by Bubble King Nine View Post
                                                                  Ok so 5k post time. To be quite honest about it Iv nothing really unique or interesting to say so if you don’t want to be bored into next week then I suggest you stop reading now :
                                                                  if like me you continued on after this(due to curiosity), you now realise what a fucking waste of time it was

Comment

I wasn't talking about you!

personally I would (a) keep my money in euros anyway (no point in taking on currency risk on top of everything else) and (b) open a bank account in a core EU state and keep the dough there, or else Switzerland.

A lot of people have used Keytrade bank in Belgium for the simple reason you don't have to attend the bank in person to open an account. They seem pretty good.

Might seem like an odd question, but is it possible to have a current account with another bank in europe and run that as your main account thus never having to deal with Irish banks again

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                      if like me you continued on after this(due to curiosity), you now realise what a fucking waste of time it was
                                                                      :
                                                                      oh yeah,
                                                                      and pics of hot wimminz or GTFO

Comment

Pretty cool if you ask me http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=250804644986
                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Where's the TheCKid with his yearly expert analysis of the Eurovision field?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                            this, we need the bets ASAP! are the heros in white suits actually in with a shout? Will the other Dana triumph again? What that german one going to wear?
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Any one do me $400 on stars for the same on full tilt? I'll ship first.

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ireland vs UK Match Bet Thursday 12th May 2011, 22:00
                                                                                  Match Betting

Singles Only. Applies to the country from below that finishes in the highest position at the Eurovision Song Contest 2011. Bets void should Ireland not qualify.
                                                                                  United Kingdom 2/5
                                                                                  Ireland 7/4

I fancy Irelands shot at this one.
                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

...

Comment

Might seem like an odd question, but is it possible to have a current account with another bank in europe and run that as your main account thus never having to deal with Irish banks again
                                                                                      in theory yes

in practice, I don't know if it would work for stuff like your monthly direct debits and salary cheques etc. I know feck all about retail banking really but I doubt the payment systems of say, ESB for example, would be set up make direct debits from an account in, say, Germany.

it's an interesting idea but I doubt you can get away from Irish banks in totality while you continue to live and work here. Best case is having your roll offshore and have your current a\c with Ulster or NIB. I think.

**usual disclaimers apply**

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                        this, we need the bets ASAP! are the heros in white suits actually in with a shout? Will the other Dana triumph again? What that german one going to wear?
                                                                                        Surely among the freaks around Europe that watch and vote in this, there'd be enough support to get Dana International in the final being a former winner and all that. I was surprised to see her/him above evans to make the final this year...
                                                                                        Last edited by The Situation; 09-05-11, 14:36.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Match Betting

Singles Only. Applies to the country from below that finishes in the highest position at the Eurovision Song Contest 2011. Bets void should Ireland not qualify.
                                                                                          United Kingdom 2/5
                                                                                          Ireland 7/4

Who's representing England? Somewhere in the darkest depths of my brain something is telling me the boy band Blue reformed for this one? They are probably moderately popular around Europe whereas Engerland is the only place we are going to get votes imo.

@ Gilligan Black Just in the middle of putting together a CV specifically for a job I've seen jobs.ie. I've seen your company advertising on there before so would it be all right if I sent it on to you just to give it the once over to see if it's too wordy or if I haven't emphasised something enough? I'll hold off sending it until you reply but if you're busy it's no hassle. Cheers either way.
                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                            Decided to go all in on Mavericks after Kobe's low brow interview and analysts saying to trade the team except Kobe. Im only an NBA blow in but that Gasol is sh!te.
                                                                                            So so wrong, he's the guy that quietly gets down to the hard graft while Kobe gets all the plaudits

Comment

FFS, get out of bed to find a speeding fine...67 in a "special" speed limit of 50 last sunday week coming home from Cork, must have been temp road works, im like driving miss fucking daisy ffs...cunts.
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Its snoring week (wtf), but to mark the occasion the snoring association in the UK are not charging delivery for any orders made this week.

Their ear plugs are the stone cold nuts (https://www.britishsnoring.co.uk/shop/ear_plugs.php), so for any of you are sick of sleepless nights when rooming with a snorer on poker related weekends away I highly recommend them

Comment

tis blue alright, but how popular can they have been on the continent, in non english speaking countries, they were pretty fringe here even. Plus the song is atrocious by all accounts. Jedward are doing some sterling PR work in the run up to this, gaining a lot of media attention, and have a very very catchy tune. Even the other acts have been commenting on how good their track is, for example the German one who won last year is in again this year and says her fave is Irelands track.
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                    FFS, get out of bed to find a speeding fine...67 in a "special" speed limit of 50 last sunday week coming home from Cork, must have been temp road works, im like driving miss fucking daisy ffs...cunts.
                                                                                                    does it say where abouts?

EDIT: Anyone else see any strange pop ups occuring on the site? When I clicked to quote the above, i got redirected to some strange "searchdiscovered.com" site, but the address bar still showed IPB
                                                                                                    Last edited by Zuroph; 09-05-11, 14:47.
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

tis blue alright, but how popular can they have been on the continent, in non english speaking countries, they were pretty fringe here even. Plus the song is atrocious by all accounts. Jedward are doing some sterling PR work in the run up to this, gaining a lot of media attention, and have a very very catchy tune. Even the other acts have been commenting on how good their track is, for example the German one who won last year is in again this year and says her fave is Irelands track.
                                                                                                      Ah yeah I haven't heard the song or been paying any attention to any work that Jedward are doing. Going by those views alone I'd say 7/4 is value. I was just going by the way all those boy bands do a load of tours around Europe when they're at their peak but I couldn't tell you how much effort Blue put in to breaking the European scene. When is it btw?
                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

EDIT: Anyone else see any strange pop ups occuring on the site? When I clicked to quote the above, i got redirected to some strange "searchdiscovered.com" site, but the address bar still showed IPB
                                                                                                        Creggane, Buttervant...that narrows it down...lol
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Somebody broke the weather.

Comment

...

Comment

This could be bad news or it could be a DNS redirect stored in your browser cache.
                                                                                                              Run CCcleaner and try again.
                                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

The Jedward song is a fecking abomination.

Surprised that two western European countries are the front runners in the betting when there's been a complete Eastern/Skandi trend to the voting and winners over the past ~10 years.
                                                                                                                Last edited by The Situation; 09-05-11, 15:10.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

actually check your hosts file zuroph

c:windows/system32/drivers/etc
                                                                                                                  Last edited by DeadParrot; 09-05-11, 15:10.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                      @ Gilligan Black Just in the middle of putting together a CV specifically for a job I've seen jobs.ie. I've seen your company advertising on there before so would it be all right if I sent it on to you just to give it the once over to see if it's too wordy or if I haven't emphasised something enough? I'll hold off sending it until you reply but if you're busy it's no hassle. Cheers either way.
                                                                                                                      Aye no worries email it to richard.murray@gilliganblack.ie

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                        Match Betting

United Kingdom 2/5
                                                                                                                        Ireland 7/4

As always, it's not my info. I just follow the same guy, who for the past 3 or 4 years has given some very accurate advice. He's always very bullish, so bear that in mind when making your own mind up. Prices have changed since his posting so can't guarantee all still available.

"the markets as per usual are way out of kilter with reality....the outright winner is a little difficult to solve for a few reasons, the shoulder markets are the cream .

outright is hard because the jolly, the french operatic style will either stick out like a sore thumb and romp home or fail to ignite...it starts powerfully and fades towards the finish......last years winner from germany is back again with a slightly more complicated less instant song....doesnt sound like a winner though the girl has built up a big fanbase throughtout europe.#

...the 2 i fancy at bigger prices are bosnia and russia.......bosnia is repped by a very experienced guy and he sings a sweet memorable song beautifully...i have worked out by dent of his reputation in the balkans that he is guaranteed at least 6 12 pointers in the final and i can see this song gaining points from every one of the 40 odd international juries.........the positional draw for the final will not be known until after semi final 2, if bosnia gets a late slot i think it can win.
                                                                                                                        a russian song with a half decent entry will always score well....the song is so so, the singer a good looking male has a good voice and will carry the song, it will struggle to win but will rank highly at the finish as it will have big appeal in all the ex soviet block.

2 at the head oof the market that have zero chance and are wrongly priced are the uk(the band cannot perform live and will be a big let down) and the estonian technopop song is vastly overated, a poor draw in the final and it will be soon forgotten.

easy ways to make money:
                                                                                                                        lay uk under 2/1 to finish in top 4, lay uk under 7/4 to finish in top 5........i rate uk about 10-15th.

back to your maximum, bosnia 1/3 to finish in top 10.
                                                                                                                        back bosnia at 4/1 top 4 finish.
                                                                                                                        back bosnia 3/1 top 4 finish.

in semi finals.....sam james prices, copied by many independents....to 1/5 odds 1,2,3.....2 singles and a double, each way.....russia in semi final 1 at 15/2, and bosnia in semi final 2 at 7/2.

finally just to prove how totally clueless the "oddsmakers" are in dundalk, they are top price of 18/1 for bosnia to win outright....good luck trying to get a 5 on with them.....an outright bet here at 19 on the exchange on bosnia will allow you an easy trade position also on final night.

.....if you ask about ireland...i cannot tell how they will do....remember they are unknowns east of london and that may their downfall."
                                                                                                                        FWIW I really like the Bosnia bets, and the UK lays, Russia I'm neutral about but happy to bow to his superior insights. Best of luck to any who play.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                          actually check your hosts file zuroph

c:windows/system32/drivers/etc
                                                                                                                          check my what now?
                                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X