Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Any one do me $66 opn stars for the same on ftp? I'll ship first.
      Need before 8 if possible, pretty pretty please
      Last edited by Hegzy; 08-05-11, 18:14.

Comment

The Count has burned his Chelsea jersey, sorry Chads.

Comment

The Web server returned a HTTP 404 - Page not found error message. Please use the serach bar to find what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
            Any one do me $66 opn stars for the same on ftp? I'll ship first.
            Need before 8 if possible, pretty pretty please
            Any-one?

Comment

I was flicking through the channels last night and found an absolute gem of a show called Man vs Beast on the extreme sports channel.

To give you a flavour for some of the contests:

Brian Clay (Olympic long jumper) vs a labrador in a contest to see who could jump the furthest off the edge of a dock.

An Olympic gymnast v a chimpanzee in an endurance contest on the high bar.

And the pièce de résistance, well, words won't do it justice. It's just epic viewing....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFCNVvvmxNw[/ame]

Comment

need some ideas for 5k post please? I think I'll just talk random shit - a little bit about everything

Comment

I'm unbelievably bored, I'm NEVER staying in Limerick for the weekend again!

Comment

Basketball at a reasonable hour

Opr

Comment

watching and reading about the Symbionese Liberation Army. crazy stuff.
                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubble King Nine View Post
                        need some ideas for 5k post please? I think I'll just talk random shit - a little bit about everything
                        Post about how great i am

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                          truth, been watching a sick amount of tv this weekend, and went to cinema for thor (boring). Also, went to oleras gaff and stole loads of blocks from his garden. muhahahahaha.
                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                            Post about how great i am
                            shortest 5k post ever imo

Comment

Jesus LA really putting everything on Kobe. He is 6/8 with the rest of the team 2/11 in that first quarter. That's shocking from them!

Opr

Comment

Just noticed thread title. Handy Sunday for CHD imo

Comment

Nearly got fcuked in pp. Always seems to be incident whenever im collecting on a U.S bet. Collecting a nice doube courtesy of a 13pt comeback in the 4th Qtr NBA comeback forcing overtime. Handing in the docket im told its a loser. I tell them it went to overtime and i won in overtime and overtime counts!.
                                  I listen in to the phone call in case the fella is fashioning it in an unfavourable way. After much discussion its deemed a winner. When the dust settles and im one of the disgusting winners i say "I still got a sweat outa that". The fella says "That all part of it".

I scoot to superquinn and a couple of items dosent scan in the express checkouts and theres no sign of any staff to help. If only Richard Madeley was in my place. I leave my stuff to seek out a clerk and when i find one with her back to me weighing stuff i say in way of getting her attention "Excuse me when your ready could you?". She never even turned to acknowledge so i stepped it up and repeated a little more urgently. She turned and said all haughtly "Im weighing stuff here". So i said thats why i said when your ready pffffttt. When she came over she told me to manually scan the numbers in myself. They usually do that themselves but she decided to screw me an my attitude. I wasnt quick enough to tell her i was illiterate though. Bitch.

Comment

Wowsers LA 18 down already, Mavs are on fire behind the line!

Opr

Comment

Now kids this is why everything we do at the poker table should be done at or close to the same speed. His snap checks and calls on every street especially river allowed me to value bet river even when worst card in the deck peels on the river

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 75/150 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t2995)
                                      SB (t4537)
                                      BB (t4483)
                                      UTG (t1780)
                                      UTG+1 (t4477)
                                      MP1 (t6565)
                                      MP2 (t4065)
                                      MP3 (t1425)
                                      CO (t3355)

MP1's M: 29.18

Preflop:
                                      2 folds, MP1 bets t340, 4 folds, SB calls t265, 1 fold

Flop: (t830) 2, Q, 3 (2 players)
                                      SB checks, MP1 bets t400, SB calls t400

Turn: (t1630) 8 (2 players)
                                      SB checks, MP1 bets t1290, SB calls t1290

River: (t4210) Q (2 players)
                                      SB checks, MP1 bets t2507, SB calls t2507 (All-In)

Total pot: t9224

Results:
                                      SB had 10, 10 (two pair, Queens and tens).
                                      MP1 had A, A (two pair, Aces and Queens).
                                      Outcome: MP1 won t9224
                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                        Guerrilla: The Taking of Patty Hearst?

Quality. Just thinking about it has me down loading Baader-Meinhof: In Love with Terror.
                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                          Wowsers LA 18 down already, Mavs are on fire behind the line!

Opr
                                          It was over before throw in tbh. Lakers just look tired after three years on top.
                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                            It was over before throw in tbh. Lakers just look tired after three years on top.
                                            Lakers do look tired but in fairness Dallas have been pretty awesome throughout the series and 11/15 from behind the line tonight is incredible.

Opr

Comment

Decided to go all in on Mavericks after Kobe's low brow interview and analysts saying to trade the team except Kobe. Im only an NBA blow in but that Gasol is sh!te.

Comment

Lakers + 18.5 in-running looks tasty. Don't think I can resist.

Comment

I think I'm just going to take a sleeping tablet and hope the rest of the week is an improvement

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                    Patty Hearst is proof that money writes history.
                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Im such a beaten down pr!ck. I bet Mavericks and knew i had a 39 - 63 lead according to the live ticker. So just now i click a live link ib Vettle and ive only a 3pt lead. Par for rge course i accept it and watch on only to find oot they are airing a repeat of an old league game. But not to flinch at a 3pt lead from 39-63 is saying something. A virtual non flincher.

Comment

Spanish football has come in for a lot of criticism in the last few weeks in the aftermath of the Clasico but despite the impression sometimes given by the media, football in Spain exists beyond only two clubs.

I was on Erasmus a few years ago with a guy who is a fanatical Salamanca fan. He goes to every home game and a fair few away ones and couldn't really give a flying fuck about Clasicos, Mourinho or Guardiola. He used to get us to sing various Salamanca chants when drunk and as such I developed quite a soft spot for the team. Since moving to Spain I've been to see them play a couple of times and I'll always look out for their results.

Yesterday they were playing away against Rayo Vallecano, a team from Vallecas, probably the most notorious suburb of Madrid. A few weeks ago their ultras, renowned for being left-wing and anti-fascist and amongst the most passionate and colourful in Spain, set a police car on fire. This felt like a show not to be missed so I asked my friend who was travelling down to get me a ticket.

Both teams are in the Segunda, the equivalent of the Championship. Rayo are top and almost certain to go up while Salamanca are in the relegation zone and were four points off safety prior to kick-off. Their financial future, along with Rayo's, is also far from secure and the general consensus is if they go down they may well cease to exist. Despite the bleak prognosis, a good 1,000 fans travelled from Salamanca, roughly the same number of Real Madrid fans who were bothered to travel to Barcelona for a CL semi-final.

I arrived in Vallecas about three hours before kick-off and met my friend and his mates. After three hours drinking in a bar and mingling with the locals, we headed into the stadium. A minute's silence for Seve was more or less immediately followed by a Salamanca goal. We all go nuts and for the rest of the first half Salamanca were excellent and unlucky not extend their lead.

If Madrid or Barca were to find themselves 1-0 down at home to relegation-fodder like Salamanca, the white handkerchieves would be out and the team would be booed off. Not in Vallecas, where their fans never stopped singing and supporting a group of players who haven't been paid for three months.

Rayo soon equalised from the penalty spot and were looking good for a second when against the run of play Salamanca got back in front. Cue delirium in the away end and a good few lads around me in tears. Following a tense final 30 mins the ref blows the final whistle for an epic win in what was an enjoyable game bereft of any diving, playacting or crowding of the ref that has become synonymous with the Spanish game. My throat was hoarse from singing songs that I barely understood including numerous renditions of 'Si se puede' (Yes We Can) and I was thrilled with the result however the best spectacle was after the final whistle.

As is the norm, being the away fans we had to stay back half an hour or so after the final whistle. However the Rayo ultras also stayed in the stadium for a good half hour singing firstly in support of their own team and then in appreciation of the travelling fans for the vocal support they'd given their team. This was reciprocated by the Salamanca fans until bizarrely there was a situation in which the Salamanca fans were chanting 'Rayo, Rayo' and the Rayo fans 'you're staying up.' There's no historical affinity at all between the two teams and indeed in the past there has been trouble between the sets of fans which made this outburst of mutual support all the more surprising.

Everyone left that stadium with a smile on their face, regardless of their team and it provided a reaffirmation of what is great about football after a couple of weeks in which it's ugly side has been exposed far too much. Obviously when I got home there was no mention of the game on any of the main sports bulletins, all too focused on whatever shite Mourinho had been spouting or what boots 'CR7' was wearing.

I'm a United fan, however like many Irish United fans I've never been to Old Trafford and have no connection to Manchester. I was obviously delighted with the result today but I have to say it didn't compare to the joy I felt at yesterday's result. There's a buzz felt in watching live football which can't be replicated by television.

TL: DR - There's much more to Spanish football than Barca, Real Madrid and cheating, you just have to look a little bit harder to find it.
                                                        Last edited by carlop; 08-05-11, 21:01.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                          Decided to go all in on Mavericks after Kobe's low brow interview and analysts saying to trade the team except Kobe. Im only an NBA blow in but that Gasol is sh!te.
                                                          Nope

Checkout the latest stats of Pau Gasol. Get info about his position, age, height, weight, draft status, shoots, school and more on Basketball-Reference.com

He's had 9 bad games by his standard, yet is still contributing above average (15.0 PER is a very simple way of appropriating "average"). Much bigger problems are Fisher and Artest.
                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Im such a beaten down pr!ck. I bet Mavericks and knew i had a 39 - 63 lead according to the live ticker. So just now i click a live link ib Vettle and ive only a 3pt lead. Par for rge course i accept it and watch on only to find oot they are airing a repeat of an old league game. But not to flinch at a 3pt lead from 39-63 is saying something. A virtual non flincher.
                                                            Good link for the game in case you're still looking.

Opr

Comment

Nope

Checkout the latest stats of Pau Gasol. Get info about his position, age, height, weight, draft status, shoots, school and more on Basketball-Reference.com

He's had 9 bad games by his standard, yet is still contributing above average (15.0 PER is a very simple way of appropriating "average"). Much bigger problems are Fisher and Artest.
                                                              Fair enough im basing that on the two times ive seen him and the general look of him. A face you'd love to slap.
                                                              Shaq looks a mess with the limping. Hope he takes up UFC and beats up that fella hes calling out.

Comment

For any Stars SNG players, an interesting blog post by James Atkins on the recent changes.

Epic Fail By Pokerstars.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                  Lakers + 18.5 in-running looks tasty. Don't think I can resist.

Did you do it?

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                    Spanish football has come in for a lot of criticism in the last few weeks in the aftermath of the Clasico but despite the impression sometimes given by the media, football in Spain exists beyond only two clubs.

I was on Erasmus a few years ago with a guy who is a fanatical Salamanca fan. He goes to every home game and a fair few away ones and couldn't really give a flying fuck about Clasicos, Mourinho or Guardiola. He used to get us to sing various Salamanca chants when drunk and as such I developed quite a soft spot for the team. Since moving to Spain I've been to see them play a couple of times and I'll always look out for their results.

Yesterday they were playing away against Rayo Vallecano, a team from Vallecas, probably the most notorious suburb of Madrid. A few weeks ago their ultras, renowned for being left-wing and anti-fascist and amongst the most passionate and colourful in Spain, set a police car on fire. This felt like a show not to be missed so I asked my friend who was travelling down to get me a ticket.

Both teams are in the Segunda, the equivalent of the Championship. Rayo are top and almost certain to go up while Salamanca are in the relegation zone and were four points off safety prior to kick-off. Their financial future, along with Rayo's, is also far from secure and the general consensus is if they go down they may well cease to exist. Despite the bleak prognosis, a good 1,000 fans travelled from Salamanca, roughly the same number of Real Madrid fans who were bothered to travel to Barcelona for a CL semi-final.

I arrived in Vallecas about three hours before kick-off and met my friend and his mates. After three hours drinking in a bar and mingling with the locals, we headed into the stadium. A minute's silence for Seve was more or less immediately followed by a Salamanca goal. We all go nuts and for the rest of the first half Salamanca were excellent and unlucky not extend their lead.

If Madrid or Barca were to find themselves 1-0 down at home to relegation-fodder like Salamanca, the white handkerchieves would be out and the team would be booed off. Not in Vallecas, where their fans never stopped singing and supporting a group of players who haven't been paid for three months.

Rayo soon equalised from the penalty spot and were looking good for a second when against the run of play Salamanca got back in front. Cue delirium in the away end and a good few lads around me in tears. Following a tense final 30 mins the ref blows the final whistle for an epic win in what was an enjoyable game bereft of any diving, playacting or crowding of the ref that has become synonymous with the Spanish game. My throat was hoarse from singing songs that I barely understood including numerous renditions of 'Si se puede' (Yes We Can) and I was thrilled with the result however the best spectacle was after the final whistle.

As is the norm, being the away fans we had to stay back half an hour or so after the final whistle. However the Rayo ultras also stayed in the stadium for a good half hour singing firstly in support of their own team and then in appreciation of the travelling fans for the vocal support they'd given their team. This was reciprocated by the Salamanca fans until bizarrely there was a situation in which the Salamanca fans were chanting 'Rayo, Rayo' and the Rayo fans 'you're staying up.' There's no historical affinity at all between the two teams and indeed in the past there has been trouble between the sets of fans which made this outburst of mutual support all the more surprising.

Everyone left that stadium with a smile on their face, regardless of their team and it provided a reaffirmation of what is great about football after a couple of weeks in which it's ugly side has been exposed far too much. Obviously when I got home there was no mention of the game on any of the main sports bulletins, all too focused on whatever shite Mourinho had been spouting or what boots 'CR7' was wearing.

I'm a United fan, however like many Irish United fans I've never been to Old Trafford and have no connection to Manchester. I was obviously delighted with the result today but I have to say it didn't compare to the joy I felt at yesterday's result. There's a buzz felt in watching live football which can't be replicated by television.

TL: DR - There's much more to Spanish football than Barca, Real Madrid and cheating, you just have to look a little bit harder to find it.
                                                                    Epic
                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Did you do it?

Comment

This is sad stuff to see in the Lakers game.

Opr

Comment

I think I'm just going to take a sleeping tablet and hope the rest of the week is an improvement
                                                                          quiz tomorrow night...
                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Six and a half hours into the Betfair 200K going along nicely, ahead of average stack, table tard has been annoying me for an hour he is desperate to donk his chips off but I couldn't spike a hand against him. Then he 4 x raises and I shove AsKs he calls with AQ pot enough to go into top 10 with 100 left. Just getting ready to warm up my 'one time' ... Flop QQx no redraw...FML
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Super post Carlop, great read

Comment

Comment

The Fountain starting on RTE soon is ridiculously good imo. I am sure lots of people will think its pretentious twaddle but I loved it. Its clever, engaging, wonderfully shot/acted and a very unique piece of work. It is completely bonkers at times.

Opr

Comment

This is sad stuff to see in the Lakers game.

Opr
                                                                                    agreed im on the bulls from awhile ago but atm i just cant see past the heat, hoping the bulls win the 1st game when they play them then ill lay off i think

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hello.
                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by mddgfc View Post
                                                                                          agreed im on the bulls from awhile ago but atm i just cant see past the heat, hoping the bulls win the 1st game when they play them then ill lay off i think
                                                                                          Have to get past the Hawks first Not watching but keeping an eye on the score, close game tonight so far.

Opr

Comment

Have to get past the Hawks first Not watching but keeping an eye on the score, close game tonight so far.

Opr
                                                                                            yeah, they should have enough though, ive also a nibble on the grizzlies just for an interest on that side of the draw

Comment

PokerStars Game #61858604641: Tournament #2011050023, $2000+$100 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XIV (400/800) - 2011/05/09 2:43:25 WET [2011/05/08 21:43:25 ET]
                                                                                              Table '2011050023 12' 9-max Seat #9 is the button
                                                                                              Seat 1: Isildur1 (165805 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 2: SFB-KENNE (10570 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 3: Skämmes (50033 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 4: SixthSenSe19 (44937 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 5: gottama (47975 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 6: gavonater (12639 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 7: JIZOINT (25847 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 8: MUSTAFABET (85340 in chips)
                                                                                              Seat 9: caio_pimenta (164388 in chips)
                                                                                              Isildur1: posts the ante 100
                                                                                              SFB-KENNE: posts the ante 100
                                                                                              Skämmes: posts the ante 100
                                                                                              SixthSenSe19: posts the ante 100
                                                                                              gottama: posts the ante 100
                                                                                              gavonater: posts the ante 100
                                                                                              JIZOINT: posts the ante 100
                                                                                              MUSTAFABET: posts the ante 100
                                                                                              caio_pimenta: posts the ante 100
                                                                                              Isildur1: posts small blind 400
                                                                                              SFB-KENNE: posts big blind 800
                                                                                              *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                              Skämmes: folds
                                                                                              SixthSenSe19: folds
                                                                                              gottama: folds
                                                                                              gavonater: folds
                                                                                              JIZOINT: folds
                                                                                              MUSTAFABET: folds
                                                                                              caio_pimenta: raises 800 to 1600
                                                                                              Isildur1: raises 3250 to 4850
                                                                                              SFB-KENNE: folds
                                                                                              caio_pimenta: calls 3250
                                                                                              *** FLOP *** [6d 5s Qs]
                                                                                              Isildur1: bets 6840
                                                                                              caio_pimenta: calls 6840
                                                                                              *** TURN *** [6d 5s Qs] [4c]
                                                                                              Isildur1: bets 17400
                                                                                              caio_pimenta: calls 17400
                                                                                              *** RIVER *** [6d 5s Qs 4c] [Ah]
                                                                                              Isildur1: bets 136615 and is all-in
                                                                                              caio_pimenta: calls 135198 and is all-in
                                                                                              Uncalled bet (1417) returned to Isildur1
                                                                                              *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                              Isildur1: shows [4s 3s] (a pair of Fours)
                                                                                              caio_pimenta: shows [3h 5h] (a pair of Fives)
                                                                                              caio_pimenta collected 330276 from pot
                                                                                              *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                              Total pot 330276 | Rake 0
                                                                                              Board [6d 5s Qs 4c Ah]
                                                                                              Seat 1: Isildur1 (small blind) showed [4s 3s] and lost with a pair of Fours
                                                                                              Seat 2: SFB-KENNE (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                              Seat 3: Skämmes folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                              Seat 4: SixthSenSe19 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                              Seat 5: gottama folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                              Seat 6: gavonater folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                              Seat 7: JIZOINT folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                              Seat 8: MUSTAFABET folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                              Seat 9: caio_pimenta (button) showed [3h 5h] and won (330276) with a pair of Fives

Comment

The Fountain starting on RTE soon is ridiculously good imo. I am sure lots of people will think its pretentious twaddle but I loved it. Its clever, engaging, wonderfully shot/acted and a very unique piece of work. It is completely bonkers at times.

Opr
                                                                                                Darren Arronofsky is a god, very good and interesting film and not even in his top 3 films IMO!

Watchin Serpico at the moment, surprised I've never seen it before. Pacino is great in it

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                  Hi
                                                                                                  Morning. I'm off to bed soon. then I don't have to work for four whole days. Four!
                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Hi chd
                                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Very suprised Chelsea didnt put up more of a fight. Valencia was outstanding from what I've seen. Shows the mental strength of the man to come back from that injury and fit in like nothing has happened and then turn in that performance.

Great day. Hard luck CHD, very exciting end to the season to be fair and some run in from Chelsea.
                                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                        truth, been watching a sick amount of tv this weekend, and went to cinema for thor (boring). Also, went to oleras gaff and stole loads of blocks from his garden. muhahahahaha.
                                                                                                        You could have taken the roof tiles and i would not have heard you...lol

Hope the rain lets off so you can get started, keep us updated !!
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

RDIII your ginger pubed hero is currently on pat the planks show backing up morgan kelly's statement over the weekend of walking away from the debt and the euro

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                            RDIII your ginger pubed hero is currently on pat the planks show backing up morgan kelly's statement over the weekend of walking away from the debt and the euro
                                                                                                            how do you know what colour his pubes are?
                                                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

what is the Ginger One saying anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                i have dated enough of brunnete/ginger/foxy haired women in my day to know that the cuffs allways match the collar no matter how well its disguised

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

what is the Ginger One saying anyway?
                                                                                                                  his gingerness is advocating firing up an punt nua
                                                                                                                  making a damn good case for it too

Comment

Nice to hear that RTE found someone to back up MK, all weekend they were trotting out one "Ah Shure just cause Morgan was right about everything else doesn't mean he's right this time" after another "Ah Shure Morgan is great gas with his oul Hyperbole" and a few "Well he is right about everything but its scurrilous to suggest that nice Mr. Honahan is as deluded and inept as the people who appointed him"
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 09-05-11, 09:28.
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      Nice to hear that RTE found someone to back up MK, all weekend they were trotting out one "Ah Shure just Ccause Morgan was right about everything else doesn't mean he's right this time" after another "Ah Shure Morgan is great gas with his oul Hyperbole" and a few "Well he is right about everything but its scurrilous to suggest the that nice Mr. Honahan is as deluded and inept as the people who appointed him"
                                                                                                                      The Honohan spat is actually the least important bit of Kelly's article but, with the media in Ireland being thick, of course it's the bit they have latched onto as it's got the necessary 'colour' and doesn't require actual thinking. Which is hard.

The Geithner angle is the really interesting bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                        Nice to hear that RTE found someone to back up MK, all weekend they were trotting out one "Ah Shure just cause Morgan was right about everything else doesn't mean he's right this time" after another "Ah Shure Morgan is great gas with his oul Hyperbole" and a few "Well he is right about everything but its scurrilous to suggest that nice Mr. Honahan is as deluded and inept as the people who appointed him"
                                                                                                                        its more along the lines of morgan kelly backing up what his gingerness has been harping on about for nearly 2yrs now

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                          his gingerness is advocating firing up an punt nua
                                                                                                                          making a damn good case for it too
                                                                                                                          oh dear, this won't slow down the bank run at all, at all

luckily for you lot, I was telling you what to do a loooong time ago

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X