Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas have a chance at home to finish off LA 4-0 I wonder what odds you would have got on that at the start of the series. No NBA team has ever won a series after trailing 3-0; the trailing team has gone 0-98 in those situations. Celtic V Heat should be a decent game tonight if people are up for the fight.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      latest community is very good.
      It's really, really good.
      Awesome in fact.
      I think I'll watch it again
      Britta and Annie with a double jelly dildo?
      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
        Britta and Annie with a double jelly dildo?
        close
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          Weird one on the news there. A woman died in a house fire last night in Drogheda.

She was in Ireland with her sister to attend a funeral of a woman who died in a fire last week at the same house.

Both accidental apparently.

Serious case of run bad there imo

link
          Saw it on the news also, crazy stuff altogether.

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          Here ye go,

Due to calcium carbonate deposits, ie tiny animal shells creating them over millions and millions of years, I'd guess these ones are pretty important, to science anyway...

Hope this all helps
          I thought I told you to lay off the ganja!
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceJH5aes1gg&feature=related[/ame]

<3

Comment

Around what time would the fight actually be starting can anyone tell me?
              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                Around what time would the fight actually be starting can anyone tell me?
                4ish
                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                  Standing at the bus stop killing time reading bbv thinking about whether it's odd I feel closer to the old folk than the youngins when the bus appears, and the rain gets heavier. In sync, me and and the old dude at the stop put up our collars. Fml.
                  Thats no bad thing boyo. At least you sound like your not a no flincher. Nobody flinches anymore, accidentally bump into someone on the street and its just a blank nothing. Someone nearly runs you over on the road and they know it but they dont flinch. The bigger the incident the calmer the no flinch.

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                    Cashed in 7 of the last 8 MTTs I played on PokerStars.
                    The bad news is the biggest win was $27.
                    9 out of 10 now. Pressure trying to win $1.

Comment

What time will they be boxing at tonight?

Ive work at 8.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                        What time will they be boxing at tonight?

Ive work at 8.
                        Four at the very earliest Shane.

Comment

I hate my fucking life

Poker Stars No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t800/t1600 Blinds + t320 - 6 players

MP: t19550 M = 4.53
                          CO: t6480 M = 1.50
                          BTN: t61350 M = 14.20
                          SB: t26430 M = 6.12
                          BB: t27625 M = 6.39
                          Hero (UTG): t9323 M = 2.16

Pre Flop: (t4320) Hero is UTG with T T
                          Hero raises to t4800, 4 folds, BB calls t3200

Flop: (t12320) T K A (2 players)
                          BB checks, Hero bets t1600, BB calls t1600

Turn: (t15520) 4 (2 players)

River: (t18720) 4 (2 players)
                          BB bets t1600, Hero calls t1003 all in

Final Pot: t20726
                          BB shows A A (a full house, Aces full of Fours)
                          Hero shows T T (a full house, Tens full of Fours)
                          BB wins t20726

Comment

5am+ for the main event imo. Vegas still 8 hours behind us I think so that would be 9pm their time.

Comment

Great start for the Celtic's, should be a great game.

Edit - Seeing Shaq playing is quite funny. He looks a little round

Opr
                              Last edited by Opr; 08-05-11, 00:50.

Comment

stream here
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                  Great start for the Celtic's, should be a great game.

Edit - Seeing Shaq playing is quite funny. He looks a little round

Opr
                                  What channel's this on?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                    What channel's this on?
                                    ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      ESPN
                                      Hello CHD.

Comment

What channel's this on?
                                        ESPN otherwise ...

Great stream if you have a good connection.

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

If not this is decent.

Opr

Comment

Hello CHD.
                                          Hi Keane, how are you my friend?

Comment

lol, fired up a 180 man on PS a while ago while I was watching Survivor, just looked over to see that I've somehow luckboxed my way to 4-handed, start paying attention and TID for a handy $160++ to my account balance - choo choo

Comment

Hi Keane, how are you my friend?
                                              I'm well, how are you?

Comment

Hi guys

Comment

Can someone shout a few minutes before the fight as watching the BB.

Hi CHD, thanks for the horse tip the other day

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                    Hi guys
                                                    Good Morrow Dave.

Comment

I'm well, how are you?
                                                      I am happy. Came 2nd in another donkament for a monkey and Chelsea are going to go top tomorrow. Congrats on your score

Comment

Opr
                                                        You've got hours yet man.

Comment

Ugh, boxing is so annoying.. The coverage always starts about 3 hours before the actual event.
                                                          Ricky Fatton has piled on the pounds, hasn't he?

Comment

I am happy. Came 2nd in another donkament for a monkey and Chelsea are going to go top tomorrow. Congrats on your score
                                                            TY and reciprocations.

Srsly expect Chelsea to beat United or just bravado?

Comment

You've got hours yet man.
                                                              Seriously is it going to be that late ? What time are we looking at ?

Opr

Comment

Hi guys
                                                                Hi!

Opr
                                                                You're welcome.

Sick over it though, I got another solid tip from same person that day and it didn't come through til the next day. 12/1 shot that pissed up. Could have made BBV rich.

Comment

Seriously is it going to be that late ? What time are we looking at ?

Opr
                                                                  4am earliest, probably 5am...

Comment

TY and reciprocations.

Srsly expect Chelsea to beat United or just bravado?
                                                                    If we go 4-3-3 and drop Torres it is doable.

We have absolutely nothing to lose, you have it all to lose. We will go out and attack and being at OT does not bother us. We went their to win it last year and can do it again tomorrow. On a great run at the moment.

Mikel and Drogba do their thing and we will win imo.

Comment

If we go 4-3-3 and drop Torres it is doable.

We have absolutely nothing to lose, you have it all to lose. We will go out and attack and being at OT does not bother us. We went their to win it last year and can do it again tomorrow. On a great run at the moment.

Mikel and Drogba do their thing and we will win imo.
                                                                      I thought Drogba was suspended or sth.

It should be a good game.

I was a little surprised to find myself cheering for Arsenal vs United last weekend, I guess I've finally flipped

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                        I hate my fucking life

Poker Stars No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t800/t1600 Blinds + t320 - 6 players

MP: t19550 M = 4.53
                                                                        CO: t6480 M = 1.50
                                                                        BTN: t61350 M = 14.20
                                                                        SB: t26430 M = 6.12
                                                                        BB: t27625 M = 6.39
                                                                        Hero (UTG): t9323 M = 2.16

Pre Flop: (t4320) Hero is UTG with T T
                                                                        Hero raises to t4800, 4 folds, BB calls t3200

Flop: (t12320) T K A (2 players)

Turn: (t15520) 4 (2 players)

River: (t18720) 4 (2 players)
                                                                        BB bets t1600, Hero calls t1003 all in

Final Pot: t20726
                                                                        BB shows A A (a full house, Aces full of Fours)
                                                                        Hero shows T T (a full house, Tens full of Fours)
                                                                        BB wins t20726
                                                                        The only street i like is the river

Comment

I was a little surprised to find myself cheering for Arsenal vs United last weekend, I guess I've finally flipped
                                                                          Nope! You read boards too much!

Comment

Big tune

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AUSOz7hTMU[/ame]
                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Who do you support anyway? I know when you first joined with the name Keane2097 I thought you'd be some mentallist Roy Keane/MUFC fanboy with the IQ of a Boggles&Muppet lovechild.

But a year later I still don't know for definite who you support.

Comment

Hi.

I am back, I had to return some videotapes.

Comment

Really hope Chelsea can get a win tomorrow for an epic title race.. Torres not starting really is the key though. Drogba has been playing so well up front lately. To move him out on the right again to accommodate Torres would really be awful.
                                                                                  On a more personal note, as a Blackburn fan, I'd absolutely love if we could have a hand in denying United the title for the second year running.

Comment

Dallas have a chance at home to finish off LA 4-0 I wonder what odds you would have got on that at the start of the series. No NBA team has ever won a series after trailing 3-0; the trailing team has gone 0-98 in those situations.

Opr
                                                                                    Checked that this morning on betfair. Not much liquidity but there was a min bet matched at 49/1.

Celtic V Heat should be a decent game tonight if people are up for the fight.
                                                                                    Sickened by this series so far. Have my biggest ever bet on Celtics for the series which isn't looking good at the mo. Best I can realistically hope for is a chance to hedge in game 7.

Lol @ Joel Anthony having 10pts. Shaq shouldn't be on the court at all either. C'mon Boston!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                      Who do you support anyway? I know when you first joined with the name Keane2097 I thought you'd be some mentallist Roy Keane/MUFC fanboy with the IQ of a Boggles&Muppet lovechild.

But a year later I still don't know for definite who you support.
                                                                                      Just based on my name I hope!?

My actual last name is Keane obv, I grew up supporting United, but hated the way they played the last couple of years (up till the last month or so funnily enough) and am pretty ambivalent about them now.

I actually met Roy Keane's dad years ago when I was a young lad and loved United, here's the TR from boards, pretty cool story imo:

Originally posted by keane2097
                                                                                      A good few years back my grandparents were out for a drink in their local. They ended up in company chatting to another elderly couple visiting from Cork for a few days. After several hours a guy comes up to the man and says "Excuse me but are you Roy Keane's father by any chance?".

Turned out he was and my grandfather asked him would he mind if he brought his grandson to meet him the following evening as I was a huge Roy Keane fan. Mr Keane was happy to accommodate so I ended up meeting Mr and Mrs Keane the following night. Lovely people, very friendly etc.

I asked them if there was any way they could get me a signed picture of the man himself. They said no problem, took my address and sure enough a few weeks later I get a signed picture in the post saying "To David, Best Wishes - Roy Keane"

Treasured.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                        Hi.

I am back, I had to return some videotapes.
                                                                                        Hi.

Comment

A bit of El Tren fanboyism going on on facebook atm, the more the merrier lads, jump in.

Comment

Just based on my name I hope!?
                                                                                            Totally, twas a complete misunderstanding on my behalf.

I guess its an internet thing, if you see a poster called after a footballer/football team then its a safe assumption that they'll be a nutjob (BERBA, Parkhead67, and SOTS being the the groundzero examples).

Comment

I guess its an internet thing, if you see a poster called after a footballer/football team then its a safe assumption that they'll be a nutjob (BERBA, Parkhead67, and SOTS being the the groundzero examples).
                                                                                              I probably can't get away with changing now though can I!?

Comment

I miss SOTS.

Comment

A bit of El Tren fanboyism going on on facebook atm, the more the merrier lads, jump in.
                                                                                                  Chooo chooooooo

Comment

Hi.
                                                                                                    Hi.

Lidl's pretend vienetta is very nice.

Comment

I probably can't get away with changing now though can I!?
                                                                                                      But its your name, no need to.

I miss SOTS.
                                                                                                      He rocked - I remember wanting to invite him to IPB and KevIrl threatening an instant ban for whoever brought him here.
                                                                                                      He could have played werewolf, would have been awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                        Lol @ Joel Anthony having 10pts. Shaq shouldn't be on the court at all either. C'mon Boston!
                                                                                                        Anthony and Chalmers really did damage in the first half alright, hopefully they go back to their normal selves in the second half.

It really bugs me that Krstic hasn't gotten up to speed with things yet. I was expecting big things from him in the playoffs and Jeff Green as well.
                                                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

He rocked - I remember wanting to invite him to IPB and KevIrl threatening an instant ban for whoever brought him here.
                                                                                                          He could have played werewolf, would have been awesome.
                                                                                                          I'm fairly sure I was part of the "bring SOTS to IPB" movement as well, Kev's reaction was priceless

Comment

Hi.

Lidl's pretend vienetta is very nice.
                                                                                                            I just ordered pizza.

Comment

Where from?
                                                                                                              What kind of pizza?

Comment

Looking like Rondo could be done for the night(hopefully only tonight)
                                                                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Looks like a broken arm for Rondo

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                                    Checked that this morning on betfair. Not much liquidity but there was a min bet matched at 49/1.
                                                                                                                    Am I mad to think about putting a few quid on LA to get out of it ? Haven't looked at the odds but if they win tomorrow they take it back to LA and then anything could happen. Might be worth a sneaky few quid as the odds must be huge.

ughhh Rondo

Opr

Comment

Where from?
                                                                                                                      What kind of pizza?
                                                                                                                      Mizzonis

Cajun Chicken and Ham.

Comment

I like pizza

Comment

I like pizza
                                                                                                                          Turn that upside down

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X