This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
    Don't worry, there's 10 billion barrels of oil not far for them there. We'll be grand once they find it.
    those girly-voiced langers would probably declare independence if that were the case

thankfully they've turned shite at the auld rugby so wouldn't be too much of a loss
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

cliffs on why icarus is not posting?
      how long has emmet banned himself for?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I've actually seen posters up around the place advertising public meetings about independence for Cork.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
          I've actually seen posters up around the place advertising public meetings about independence for Cork.
          where can I sign up?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
            1. Because he's a homo
            2. Because he's a homo nerd, middle of May his exams are finished
            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

I'm updating the prem predictions comp league. I presume that stoneystonerson is now loopz?
              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                1. Because he's a homo
                2. Because he's a homo nerd, middle of May his exams are finished
                Hmmmmmmmm
                i think i see a pattern forming here

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Stumbled upon this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nptDP35Tb0&NR=1[/ame]

What makes it great is the comment made by the person who uploaded the video

SPOILER
                  For anyone who is annoyed by Harry Hill for taking the piss out of Brian, I uploaded this video. I am Brian's wife. Get over yourselves. It's called "comedy". -giagirl

officially, this is indeed the beginning of the end for the interweb

Comment

Flat racing is so meh, wow lets watch these horses run in a straight line.

Oh my god next race they are going round a bend. How can i contain my excitement.
                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                      I knew they were an odd crew in Cork but this one takes the biscuit. Any corkonians ever come across him?

if only he had moved their gold there, all our problems would be over
                      Class act. Obviously an inspiration to our former Minister for Defence
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                        Horse racing is so meh, wow lets watch these horses run in a straight line and occasionally jump over a hedge.

Oh my god next race they are going over a water jump. How can i contain my excitement.
                        fyp

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                          Flat racing is so meh, wow lets watch these horses run in a straight line.

Oh my god next race they are going round a bend. How can i contain my excitement.
                          For me no matter how many jumps or colourfull hats you put on the comically small men named after a type of underwear on their backs horse racing is not a sport I have any interest in watching. Fact I dont gamble on it unless I get a good tip probably is the reason but I liken it to athletics who gives a fuck about who is the best at being fit its not a real sport. - Paraphrased from Kenny Fucking Powers

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                            Hey folks need a few opinions on this, just trying to gauge what size photo I should use for the blogs and also gonna try and watermark them as well. If you's could let me know either 1 or 2 preference please be appreciated. For most of the live updates I have done so far I have used 640 x 480 but was thinking maybe I should use a different size??? I personally like the the first one.

640 x 480

800 x 600

image 1 is best for blog
                            if you have photoshop you can resize batches of images I'm sure other software does it too (fireworks does)

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                            I'm updating the prem predictions comp league. I presume that stoneystonerson is now loopz?
                            presumption correct

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                            Stumbled upon this

OK, the comments here are moronic. I am Brian's wife. I think this is funny. Brian thinks this is funny. Harry Hill is funny. Comedy is funny. Grow up, kids....

What makes it great is the comment made by the person who uploaded the video

SPOILER
                            For anyone who is annoyed by Harry Hill for taking the piss out of Brian, I uploaded this video. I am Brian's wife. Get over yourselves. It's called "comedy". -giagirl

officially, this is indeed the beginning of the end for the interweb
                            harry hill is the nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                              For me no matter how many jumps or colourfull hats you put on the comically small men named after a type of underwear on their backs horse racing is not a sport I have any interest in watching. Fact I dont gamble on it unless I get a good tip probably is the reason but I liken it to athletics who gives a fuck about who is the best at being fit its not a real sport. - Paraphrased from Kenny Fucking Powers
                              Your opinion is wrong.

Zuroph you will pay!!!
                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I hate being bi-polar. It's fantastic .

Comment

Sweet man cheers for that I take it your still on the same number?
                                  Yep, altho Idont have your no. for some reason. Need a new phone I'll probknock into you just after 7

Just finished Season 2 of Justified and have to say its one of the best seasons of a tv series I have watched in a long time. Been picked up for a 3rd Season too, woohoo

Comment

Lakers looked done last night. Now two down in the series, its really hard to see them pulling this out of the bag. They seem to have no answer for Nowitzki who together with Jason Kidd are a formidable force. Fair play to Kidd 38 and still putting in performances like last night is amazing.

Obviously now the Heat big favourites for this years championship.

Opr

Comment

AFAIK Icky got the hump over a post and a few people said that he wasnt posting for lent, hope he comes back soon, people keep bugging him on Facebook about posting but doesnt wanna seem to budge.

Emmet asked to be banned until the 8th of May as he was in the middle of exams.

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                      image 1 is best for blog
                                      if you have photoshop you can resize batches of images I'm sure other software does it too (fireworks does)

presumption correct

harry hill is the nuts
                                      I have been using iPhoto for the image adjustments and batch upload, pretty handy because you can download a Photobucket plugin for iPhoto which is really handy but you cant watermark in iPhoto.

If I wanna batch watermark the photos I will have to do it with Lightroom but the Photobucket plugin for that isnt the best compared to iPhoto, gonna have a mess around before I head down later, don't wanna have to export everything from Lightroom into iPhoto to then upload to the IPB Photobucket account.

Decisions decisions...

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                      Yep, altho Idont have your no. for some reason. Need a new phone I'll probknock into you just after 7

Just finished Season 2 of Justified and have to say its one of the best seasons of a tv series I have watched in a long time. Been picked up for a 3rd Season too, woohoo
                                      Cool beans man, still havent gotten to Season 2 of it yet
                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I've finally made it. Fuck the Late Late show appearance, i have my name on the BBV Thread Title

Comment

The real truth about Icky is that his boyfriend wont let him post anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                            . I did try to change the title to punchestown/Chester festivals but can't edit it for some reason.

Besides who gives a fuck ye bitch?
                                            Do you want it changed?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                              The real truth about Icky is that his boyfriend wont let him post anymore.
                                              one of those relationships

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                I've finally made it. Fuck the Late Late show appearance, i have my name on the BBV Thread Title
                                                A memorable appearance it was too.

You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Is a Whitlock/Anderson double tonight at about 13/8 not free money? (playing Webster/Barney)

You can go again and make it up to almost 9/2 if you throw in Taylor/Lewis (playing Wade/Jenkins)

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                    Do you want it changed?
                                                    Go for it

Edit: put a no finkels subtitle on it.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                        A memorable appearance it was too.

I told everyone that you were a decent centre half but they said I was loopers

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                          Go for it

Edit: put a no finkels subtitle on it.
                                                          Done

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                            Welcome MrsDP. Glad to see you finally made the jump! Keep DP in line now

It is good to get some more wimmin here as they are lacking surely. Just avoid the BBV between the hours of 2am and 7am and you will be grand
                                                            Thank you for the warm Welcome, Fellow Woman I feel honoured to be a woman , around a woman ha ha ha

Ive got DP's back xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Poble; 05-05-11, 13:48.

Comment

Snappy response

I know that there is a fairly vicious undercurent of anti-Americanism amongst the intellegensia, and other elements of the Left in Ireland, and in Europe in general, but generally speaking, it is expressed diplomatically, and through equivocation, rather than just expressed openly.

Comment

Is a Whitlock/Anderson double tonight at about 13/8 not free money? (playing Webster/Barney)

You can go again and make it up to almost 9/2 if you throw in Taylor/Lewis (playing Wade/Jenkins)
                                                                Never ever back Jenkins or back against him.

Comment

More opinions please folks on logo alignment and font please

1st is Apple Braille Font aligned top right hand corner

2nd is Arial Font aligned bottom left hand corner

3rd is Apple LiGothic aligned bottom right hand corner

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

/ About the Project As of today, it is estimated that there are more than 7 billion humans living on Earth. Humans have only been a glimpse in the Earth’s…

Woohoo... time lapse
                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Tyler
                                                                      number 1 in number 2's position
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

TD, No. 3 font for me

Comment

I like 3, TD. That may have more to do with BK's raised pinky.
                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Is Lazare laughing at Bubblekings Icarus impression

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                              Is Lazare laughing at Bubblekings Icarus impression
                                                                              looks like he's splashing the pot, rounders-style

Comment

Are Utd the designated away side in the Champions League Final?
                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

GTFO
                                                                                  its far from Apple Braille Font you were reared. I remember when TD94 wasn't a ponce

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx-WBaSNrTQ&[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhJGnJ7JR1g&feature=feedrec_grec_index[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBQf23EAyOI[/ame]
                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

no. 3 font in 2nds position

Comment

Font number 1, but on the bottom. Don't care if it's left or right, whichever suits the pic best I suppose.

Comment

Very cool website here:

Music-Map is the similar music finder that helps you find similar bands and artists to the ones you love.

Comment

Not free money imo.

The 4 man acc. is a nice gambool

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzViPBuH_Dc&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                  Very cool website here:

http://www.music-map.com
                                                                                                  Type in Jedward...

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYKgrMwZHC4[/ame]
                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Number 3 all the way!!! who is the hunk in the first pic

EDIT: the lad with glass IMO deffo gay !!!
                                                                                                      Last edited by SatNav; 05-05-11, 14:44.
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWOExbcYbl0[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                          Very cool website here:

http://www.music-map.com
                                                                                                          Did you find that through something to do with Grooveshark, Last FM or 8 tracks maybe. After clicking just a couple of links I found very strange connections, Lyle Lovett and Chris Wood for instance, that would only make sense if you were looking at some of my playlists

Or maybe it is looking at my local scrobbling or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                                                                                            Damn you! I could have gone on all day. However, I do commend you on your appreciation of a fine comedic character.
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                              Did you find that through something to do with Grooveshark or 8 tracks maybe. After clicking just a couple of links I found very strange connections, Lyle Lovett and Chris Wood for instance, that would only make sense if you were looking at some of my playlists
                                                                                                              Nope, just randomly happened across it - did you type in Jedward?

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                Damn you! I could have gone on all day. However, I do commend you on your appreciation of a fine comedic character.
                                                                                                                Theres more

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1vTTQuTqzQ&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

GTFO
                                                                                                                  its far from Apple Braille Font you were reared. I remember when TD94 wasn't a ponce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx-WBaSNrTQ&
                                                                                                                  Macs - for pretentious trendy fags

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                                                  no. 3 font in 2nds position
                                                                                                                  Was gonna say that but thought it was too over the top

Comment

As far As I can See Icky is number 3 in those pics, why is everyone getting so turned on.

Eeeeeeew!

Comment

2nd is Arial Font aligned bottom left hand corner

3rd is Apple LiGothic aligned bottom right hand corner
                                                                                                                      I like the 3rd one in the bottom left like pic 2

Comment

As far As I can See Icky is number 3 in those pics, why is everyone getting so turned on.

Eeeeeeew!
                                                                                                                        wtf? No 3 is Bubbleking attempting to drink wine like a poofter

Comment

Font number 1 in position number 3. I think you will notice the Irish Poker Boards logo at the bottom as your eyes leave the photo and continue down to read the text.

I prefer Calibri font.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X