Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EarthCam is taking people to the middle of the action in fabulous Las Vegas with its live streaming webcams! View the famous 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign and watch as visitors pose for a photo opp.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Watch for Leprechauns and other Irish Fairies with our hidden camera

Comment

Dude is on fire.

Reminded me of that funny odd non question question that I can't find a link for.
        The one that rambled on and wasn't really understandable.

Comment

come on LA KOBE to win it all again for a 3 peat

Comment

Purple, really? A bit ghey

edit: I was jsut laughign at his other post

Comment

<3 Purple

Mellor is homophobic.

Comment

Comment

gonna be a tight 4th come on LA

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                    <3 Purple

Mellor is homophobic.
                    Don't be silly, afraid of gheys?
                    The word homophobic rarely makes sense.
                    Also, nice gif you posted there. HI
                    I changed it a little for you!!!

SPOILER

edit: FU IPB uploader, keeps changing it to a jpeg
                    re-edit; BOOM!! tiny pic sorts
                    Last edited by Mellor; 05-05-11, 05:15.

Comment

If you don't know now you know Ni**a!
                      Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                          three days in a row awake before 8am - hardcore!
                          Awake, or still awake

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Bloody hell, Hitch. You'll be like an ordinary human being soon!
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Put in an Arkle-esque performance in my exam interview yesterday. Going to reward myself with the nice "going to Manooth to study for the day" aka hit the cinema in town-watch 2 maybe 3 films, gorge on delicios munch (maybe Indian as never allowed it!) and beers before indulging some potting maybe JPs six handed game. Dreamy line up for the next 24 hours.

Comment

Happy birthday Schalke, noisy lot. Best support at OT, although the hardcore kept on spitting and throwing coins at us. Fucking Germans, fucking Nazi's man, nothing changes.
                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                    Put in an Arkle-esque performance in my exam interview
                                    I don't get it. Arkle was a racehorse, do you mean you ran 3 miles and jumped over many things to get there or you beat your nearest rival while carrying significantly more weight or possibly do you mean you exam was about Cheltenham Gold Cup winners.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                      I don't get it. Arkle was a racehorse, do you mean you ran 3 miles and jumped over many things to get there or you beat your nearest rival while carrying significantly more weight or possibly do you mean you exam was about Cheltenham Gold Cup winners.
                                      it was a yes or no exam format so he wrote 'neigh' to every question
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I mean I was terrific. Uncharacteristically so!

Comment

I mean I was terrific. Uncharacteristically so!
                                          so are you now fully licenced to warp the minds of impressionable youngsters?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                            Hey folks need a few opinions on this, just trying to gauge what size photo I should use for the blogs and also gonna try and watermark them as well. If you's could let me know either 1 or 2 preference please be appreciated. For most of the live updates I have done so far I have used 640 x 480 but was thinking maybe I should use a different size??? I personally like the the first one.

640 x 480

800 x 600

1 - is best for all standard updates. The smaller pic is better and doesn't hog download/buffering for those of us on a shit connection

2 - for hot chicks

Comment

Nice.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhEASNrQEnc[/ame]

I'll vote for pic one aswell Danny. I'll be shopping in the morning for some fresh Blaas.
                                              Last edited by dannydiamond; 05-05-11, 08:53.
                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                so are you now fully licenced to warp the minds of impressionable youngsters?
                                                Ha! No, still have written exams unfortunately (get given the questions). Official destructive warpage granted in June.

Comment

Lloyds results out and an interesting note on their Irish operation - Bank of Scotland (Ireland). These lads have no interest in 'extend and pretend' as does the Irish government through NAMA and the covered institutions here. Gives an interesting insight into how bad things really are and how much further we have to go.

The impairment charge of £1,441 million in Q1 2011 was significantly higher than in Q1 2010 due to increased impairment charges in non-core portfolios in Ireland and Australasia. During the past three months, a further approximately 7 per cent of the £27.6 billion Irish book has become impaired, resulting in approximately 60 per cent of the portfolio now being impaired. We have further increased the level of provisions against the portfolio given the further deterioration in the Irish economy and allowing for further potential falls in commercial real estate prices in Ireland of approximately 10 per cent. Provisions as a percentage of impaired Irish loans were 56 per cent at the end of March 2011 (Q4 2010: 54 per cent).
                                                  tldr; we're nowhere near the fabled 'bottom'

Comment

Put in an Arkle-esque performance in my exam interview yesterday. Going to reward myself with the nice "going to Manooth to study for the day" aka hit the cinema in town-watch 2 maybe 3 films, gorge on delicios munch (maybe Indian as never allowed it!) and beers before indulging some potting maybe JPs six handed game. Dreamy line up for the next 24 hours.
                                                    WTF with not being allowed indian

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Lloyds results out and an interesting note on their Irish operation - Bank of Scotland (Ireland). These lads have no interest in 'extend and pretend' as does the Irish government through NAMA and the covered institutions here. Gives an interesting insight into how bad things really are and how much further we have to go.

tldr; we're nowhere near the fabled 'bottom'
                                                      Can i have a link for this please

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                        Can i have a link for this please
                                                        here's the FTA link but I'm sure it's in all the mainstream news too and probably in more readable format

Comment

Re: blog images

640*480 is best for those of us scrolling past. Good for load times too.
                                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Nabani Chester 5.10 2/1 - just in case some of ye don't check the Punch thread.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                              Nabani Chester 5.10 2/1 - just in case some of ye don't check the Punch thread.
                                                              Flat racing has no business in the Punchestown thread gtfo imo

Comment

I knew I was better than the bot..

Comment

Welcome MrsDP. Glad to see you finally made the jump! Keep DP in line now

It is good to get some more wimmin here as they are lacking surely. Just avoid the BBV between the hours of 2am and 7am and you will be grand

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                    The first one Danny. 640 x 480 is fine.
                                                                    i imagien you are going to jsut set this in camera for ease (I think you should). When i did updates shooting full size was a pain.

I'd set the camera to 640 x 480, and maybe flick it over to full size for large shots like the whole room, to keep detail or for winners photos as they might get re-used officially outside the update thread
                                                                    I like shooting it as large as possible its not too much trouble getting them converted to a smaller size for uploading and what not.

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                    Nice.

Mattias Oversjo stands only 421st in the table tennis world rankings but watch him make this amazing shot!

Sweet

I'll vote for pic one aswell Danny. I'll be shopping in the morning for some fresh Blaas.
                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                      Just Kempes so far for me today at Punch. Hard to give the card much attention when there's a Chester meeting the same day. Richard Fahey's filly looks like a max bet in the opener from a premium draw. Overturn could take some catching in the Chester Cup too.
                                                                      Originally posted by Steveymac86 View Post
                                                                      I put a tenner double on the 2 in Chester........ first ones good just need Overturn to do a number now!!!!
                                                                      Fair play to Hanagan, he's prob going to get a ban for his efforts. Thought it was a goner when she completely missed the brake
                                                                      Originally posted by japeye View Post
                                                                      dirar have a chance?? looks a decent price @ 14s.
                                                                      Originally posted by japeye View Post
                                                                      obv not

great performance from overturn, great ride.
                                                                      Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                      WP Sitch. I is feeling a wee bit sick for having ATR on the tv and waiting for them to put up the betting while they load on C4. Grrrrrr!

I like the looks of the Falasteen in the next one in Chester. Any thoughts?
                                                                      You can't go too far wrong backing the the low draws at Chester especially at 5 furlong, tough enough handicap mark though but has a chance. Price looks about right to me.
                                                                      Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                      Anyone watching the Chester race able to give me cliffs once it's over please? FU C4 for not showing it!
                                                                      Don't have RUK either but going by in running prices he was always over 10/1 throughout so prob never challenged.
                                                                      Whatever !!

Comment

Thread title change needed

Happy Cinco de Mayo people

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                          Happy Cinco de Mayo people
                                                                          Off the smokes 13 years today

Comment

National Hunt fans from the country tend to be Nazis, Sitch.

Strolling around in their tweeds and peaked caps with a piece of wood between their teeth, boasting about how the slow old NH nags return year after year to clamber ungainly over another obstacle in an egg and spoon race.

Meanwhile the rest of racing world concentrates on the Derby and Oaks trials and various Group races at Chester, and looks forward to The Run for the Roses on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                              National Hunt fans from the country tend to be Nazis, Sitch.

Strolling around in their tweeds and peaked caps with a piece of wood between their teeth, boasting about how the slow old NH nags return year after year to clamber ungainly over another obstacle in an egg and spoon race.

Meanwhile the rest of racing world concentrates on the Derby and Oaks trials and various Group races at Chester, and looks forward to The Run for the Roses on Saturday night.
                                                                              And your all homos

Comment

And your all homos
                                                                                . I did try to change the title to punchestown/Chester festivals but can't edit it for some reason.

Besides who gives a fuck ye bitch?
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Flat >> Jumps. Nothing more to add.

Comment

. I did try to change the title to punchestown/Chester festivals but can't edit it for some reason.

Besides who gives a fuck ye bitch?
                                                                                    Flat racing is for inbred homo horses

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                      You watch your mouth aswell young man

Comment

Flat racing is for inbred homo horses
                                                                                        Sure what is NH, but horses bred to be slow and those not considered good enough for the flat?

Comment

anyone playing the SH event?

Comment

Except that you are wrong, utterly and completely wrong.
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                              Except that you are wrong, utterly and completely wrong.
                                                                                              Don't get me wrong, I like Jumps racing more than almost every other sport, but Flat racing is the nuts.

Comment

New Approach, its a bit before your time I think Robert Sangsters book Horsetrader
                                                                                                [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Horsetrader-Robert-Sangster-Sport-Kings/dp/0006381057[/ame] is something you'd enjoy.

Explains the origins of the whole Coolmore v Dubai fight, the fight for the Northern Dancer bloodline, the battle of the sales rings in the 80s where 5M plus was the going rate for a blue bred. A great read.
                                                                                                Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 05-05-11, 11:01. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                  You really wanna get your gamble on

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                    Off the smokes 13 years today

Comment

New Approach, its a bit before your time I think but Robert Sangsters book Horsetrader
                                                                                                      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Horsetrader-.../dp/0006381057 is something you'd enjoy.

Explains the origins of the whole Coolmore v Dubai battle, the fight for the Northern Dancer bloodline, the battle of the sales rings in the 80s where 5M plus was the going rate for a blue bred. A great read.
                                                                                                      Thanks, I must have a read of that. I've read a load of racing books but can't remember that one.

Comment

I is anyway.

Danny think 1st pic is better for blogs

Comment

New thread title suggestion:

Revenge of the Fifth
                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                            You really wanna get your gamble on
                                                                                                            its an illness

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                              I is anyway.

Danny think 1st pic is better for blogs
                                                                                                              What time you rolling down at? Wouldn't mind snagging a lift if you are heading in a little early

its an illness
                                                                                                              That old chestnut

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                New thread title suggestion:

Revenge of the Fifth
                                                                                                                Could work for tomorrow as well (sixth) ?

Comment

No prob Danny was planning on getting there for bout 7.30

Comment

I knew they were an odd crew in Cork but this one takes the biscuit. Any corkonians ever come across him?

if only he had moved their gold there, all our problems would be over

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                      No prob Danny was planning on getting there for bout 7.30
                                                                                                                      Sweet man cheers for that I take it your still on the same number?

Comment

New Approach, its a bit before your time I think Robert Sangsters book Horsetrader
                                                                                                                        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Horsetrader-.../dp/0006381057 is something you'd enjoy.

Explains the origins of the whole Coolmore v Dubai fight, the fight for the Northern Dancer bloodline, the battle of the sales rings in the 80s where 5M plus was the going rate for a blue bred. A great read.
                                                                                                                        Thanks, I must have a read of that. I've read a load of racing books but can't remember that one.
                                                                                                                        Just bought a copy on ebay. Another read to add to my collection of racing books!

Comment

I knew they were an odd crew in Cork but this one takes the biscuit. Any corkonians ever come across him?

if only he had moved their gold there, all our problems would be over
                                                                                                                          Don't worry, there's 10 billion barrels of oil not far for them there. We'll be grand once they find it.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X