Im a betting fish ldo

Comment

Threw my last 2.14 on him ew.
      Last edited by Rufio; 03-05-11, 18:19. Reason: sp
      Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Oh Dear

Comment

Looking for a cheap bet to maintain interest in the match. Red card @ 11/8?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
              Oh Dear we've won money, or Oh Dear Oh Dear?
              Oh Dear as is "Oh Dear I hope he finishes before racing starts tomorrow"

Comment

Oh Dear we've won money
                lol only that brewster fellow would say such a thing

Comment

excellent, wet pitch, lets see some ridiculous tackles and leg breaks!
                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                    excellent, wet pitch, lets see some ridiculous tackles and leg breaks!
                    Ugh.

Twice I have read about people being broken up today.

Not nice.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      Ugh.

Not nice.
                      It's acceptable when it's Busquets getting his legs broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                        It's acceptable when it's Busquets getting his legs broken.
                        Yup I used to react like CHD but not anymore regarding said player.
                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                          Yup I used to react like CHD but not anymore regarding said player.
                          He is scum tbf.

Comment

Can someone transfer me $10 for $10 on to Boyles so I can finish my Seria D games? Can transfer 1st on Stars.

Comment

I cant get money onto boyles so could someone transfer me 44 euro for 44 on stars please as i really want to play masters sat!

FFs it say my account is blocked for some reason so forget it! grr
                              Last edited by SatNav; 03-05-11, 18:45.
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Another headline there now:

"LIVE: Osama Bin Laden Dead"

meh, really should stop reading that crappy news site
                                You might like this so

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

There's two swallows nests in the eaves of the house next door, the same birds have been coming there for the last few years. Last year they rebuilt as bad weather destroyed them.

They arrive in April, a few dozen in total, mate and raise chicks, with the adults constantly taking turns catching insects on the wing and popping in and out to feed the young.
                                  In and around late July the chicks make their initial leap from the nest, I managed to witness this once two years ago.

They then spend a few weeks just dancing in the sky all together, almost having fun. I reckon the adults are familiarising the young with the area before they head off to Southern Africa for the winter.

They haven't arrived yet and I'm fearing the worst.

It makes me quite sad.
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                    There's two swallows nests in the eaves of the house next door, the same birds have been coming there for the last few years. Last year they rebuilt as bad weather destroyed them.

They arrive in April, a few dozen in total, mate and raise chicks, with the adults constantly taking turns catching insects on the wing and popping in and out to feed the young.
                                    In and around late July the chicks make their initial leap from the nest, I managed to witness this once two years ago.

They then spend a few weeks just dancing in the sky all together, almost having fun. I reckon the adults are familiarising the young with the area before they head off to Southern Africa for the winter.

It makes me quite sad.
                                    I lol'd.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      Ugh.

Not nice.
                                      meh, if they're not going to play football and give the fans the show they deserve from two of the biggest teams in the world, they might as well turn it into a gladiator contest, lets see some blood!!!!
                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Went to fill up the car after work, stressful day so wasn't looking at what I was doing... put £20 unleaded in before I realised my mistake, then panicked and filled up the rest with diesel... its pretty much half petrol/half diesel. Guy in petrol station said I should be ok so I drove home no problem, left it a few minutes now its struggling to start. Tried putting a hose in to empty the tank but wont work. Ideas??

And yes I realise Im an idiot... If I keep driving and topping up with diesel will it sort itself out, or is the head gasket gonna blow...
                                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pilkie01 View Post
                                          Went to fill up the car after work, stressful day so wasn't looking at what I was doing... put £20 unleaded in before I realised my mistake, then panicked and filled up the rest with diesel... its pretty much half petrol/half diesel. Guy in petrol station said I should be ok so I drove home no problem, left it a few minutes now its struggling to start. Tried putting a hose in to empty the tank but wont work. Ideas??

And yes I realise Im an idiot... If I keep driving and topping up with diesel will it sort itself out, or is the head gasket gonna blow...
                                          What colour is the car?
                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

can you come back when it does so we can say "head gasket obv" and be right for once?!
                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

lol empty that now, the guy in the petrol station is an idiot. Engine might be fucked
                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

€20 is pretty borderline. If it was a bit less you could get away with topping up very frequently.

Also is it a modern diesel or older? Newer diesels are pretty complex and wouldn't have the same tolerance for a bit of petrol than older diesels. Also if anything was to go wrong in a modern diesel it can cost €€€€ to repair.

If it's already sounding dodgy perhaps the safest thing to do would be to call out a mechanic who can drain the tank.

Comment

It makes me quite sad.

practising to be the Bird Man of Alcatraz............................wake up you're not going

Comment

Petrol in a diesel car is not the worst mistake (far worse the other way around as I've learned in the past)
                                                    If you can get the tank drained then let a couple of cans of engine wash run through it with the car just ticking over, you should be right I think.

Halfords do this big beaker thing with a hose and a pump handle for draining.
                                                    I wouldn't keep trying to drive the petrol out of it tbh.

Also if it's a blue or red car just ignore the above, you're screwed.

Comment

Major problemo

The ol' lad's 50 inch LG plasma tv seems to be broken. It's on stand by mode and when you turn it on, the standby light turns to white (as ususal) but before picture comes up, an audible popping is heard before the light goes back to red. I've tried the usual (leave for a while, plug out and plug back in) but not working. Is the TV buggered or can it be saved?
                                                      Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

It makes me quite sad.
                                                        They may have moved because of the rebuild last year.
                                                        It was absolutely mind boggling to see them flying around in Africa in Feb and March and then meet them here again just a few weeks later.
                                                        Still waiting to hear our local cuckoo, last few years I've heard him in April. I'm all the time on the lookout for a nest they are using, it would be really cool to set a webcam up on.
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

myself and the hubby went away to cliften for a weekend four years ago and had just bought our first BMW deisel, we had a renaullt megane petrol before that!

We pulled in for fuel , he filled the tank and away we went, half way up the road ie: middle of fuckin nowhere , connemarra i think, the car starts chugging

So i say " colm you didnt put petrol in instead of diesel did ya" he says " nah dont think so, shur why would i do that"

Then he says " jayus Michelle im not sure, i was bursting for a piss while i was filling it, so maybe i did, ah jesus shur i wouldnt have done that would I"

shur enough he did, so i rang my dad who asked me how far away were we from nearest town/village, i said maybe 5 kms, so he said drive at 20 miles an hour till we got there.

anyway we found a small garage and himself says to me wait for it " WILL YOU SAY YOU FILLED IT" unbelievable or what!

I said ya i will ok, but when we got in, i made a show of him and said actually it wasnt me, it was him lol he was not impressed, i told the everyone in the bar that night the story, he was mortified

forked 150 smackers for his mistake !!
                                                          Last edited by SatNav; 03-05-11, 19:10.
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                            it would be really cool to set a webcam up on.
                                                            speaking of, puppy cam is back
                                                            End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.
                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I live in Spain so Halfords is a no go... its a 1998 Seat Ibiza... Red

Is there any point risking driving to a garage in Gibraltar (where I work)... Its about 10k but would be a lot easier, my Spanish is nowhere near good enough to order a tow truck, and I have to drive to Malaga to fly home on Thursday...
                                                              sigpic

Comment

The description of the Irish Open in the RTE Guide made me lol a bit

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

poke the nests of the wall with a big stick, that will stop the little cunts from shitting all over your footh path and annoying you.

It makes me quite sad.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Got headwrecking magpies outside my bedroom window making their super annoying cackle from all hours!

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

are people still buying the rte guide

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                        Got headwrecking magpies outside my bedroom window making they're super annoying cackle from all hours!
                                                                        shot gun ftw

Comment

Got headwrecking magpies outside my bedroom window making their super annoying cackle from all hours!
                                                                          The big question is how many?
                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                            Major problemo

The ol' lad's 50 inch LG plasma tv seems to be broken. It's on stand by mode and when you turn it on, the standby light turns to white (as ususal) but before picture comes up, an audible popping is heard before the light goes back to red. I've tried the usual (leave for a while, plug out and plug back in) but not working. Is the TV buggered or can it be saved?
                                                                            try pounding it with your fist on the side and top this was how we fixed it back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                              are people still buying the rte guide
                                                                              Yup, my parents insist on it. Refuse point blank to use teletext, never mind the interweb
                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                The big question is how many?
                                                                                sounds like one. fml.

Comment

sounds like one. fml.
                                                                                  If I ever see one, I always do my best to seek out at least one more, old habits die hard!

Comment

The game is probably still has some connection to the eccentrics club. That was the name of the club Terry Rogers ran since the 80's over in Phibsboro and where he ran the IO for years.
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

i had this problem before but it was scallcrows, they were pecking at the windows. seemingly they try to pick out little insects that go in between the rubber strip and the glass.
                                                                                      i solved this by running out at about 4 in the morning and shooting a few of them over the space of a few daysonce they realised i had a gun and was stone mad they stayed clear

a neighbour had the same problem but he had no gun so he put rat traps on the window cills, this also proved very effective.

Comment

Yup, my parents insist on it. Refuse point blank to use teletext, never mind the interweb
                                                                                        Its an absolute must on my Christmas shopping list. And still sit down to mark all the stuff I must watch but never end up watching - although now its the stufff I record, but never end up watching anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                          Dude was rumoured to be dodgy a long time before the News of The World "sting". There was a premier league game a couple of years before where it was incredibly bizarre. There was a huge thread on the Betfair forum at the time about it, that was an incredible read, especially after the NOTW story came out, where 5 or 6 big known traders all at one point questioned was Higgins throwing this. These guys watch frame after frame after frame, and would be far better positioned to question strange betting patterns and dodgy shots. It wasn't a complete surprise when the stories came out.
                                                                                          Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                          his "rumoured to be dodgy" was from several traders on the betfair forum?
                                                                                          They're just bitter they didnt get on the gamble imo.

Comment

Similar description in the sky information box but they go on to elaborate...apparently this event was won by Christer Johansson last year.

Comment

there is a film called red cliff, don't bother with it.
                                                                                              i will let ye know tomorrow what i think of red cliff II but iam not holding out high hopes for it tbh

Comment

Is there any point risking driving to a garage in Gibraltar (where I work)... Its about 10k but would be a lot easier, my Spanish is nowhere near good enough to order a tow truck, and I have to drive to Malaga to fly home on Thursday...
                                                                                                To be honest I'd risk it. It's not a modern diesel so it might run a bit badly for a few days but should be OK. Calling out a mechanic to fix it would cost a significant proportion of the value of the car. It's a gamble, but the +EV move would be to risk it I reckon.

*I'm not a mechanic and if it all goes tits up, don't blame me!

Comment

i would drive it away and take the chance. tbh it would be cheaper to buy a new car if you had to rather than get a mechanic out to see that yoke

Comment

anyone know a site or have a link to watch the barca game, sky is down for me

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                                                                      anyone know a site or have a link to watch the barca game, sky is down for me
                                                                                                      tv3?
                                                                                                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

my 4-0 bet not looking good but I have the faith

I wonder if the lack of general crap on the pitch has anything to do with Jose's absence?
                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

That steward falling on his snot was comical

Comment

Is the CL game any use? Haven't been watching but might stick on the second half.

Comment

Is the CL game any use? Haven't been watching but might stick on the second half.
                                                                                                              lashing rain heavily which is threatening to ruin it

Real having a bit of a go but still largely outplayed

Comment

Wouldn't bother tbh.

Comment

Real just got robbed of a goal imo
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    Real just got robbed of a goal imo
                                                                                                                    not a whimper out of them tbf but yeah I thought it was legit

Comment

Poxy ref

Comment

Guardiola cares not for his expensive suit

Comment

Terrible decision in fairness.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X