X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 6 more hours till sleep.

Comment

Are you getting paid right now Dave?
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
        Only 6 more hours till sleep.
        How will you entertain yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
          You should be going against the traffic to the embassy.
          Ido.
          I think it's getting to the travel agents on Abbey Street at 9.30 which might be an issue. Might have to end up leaving here (Clare) really early. Alternatively I could just go up the night before and head to the Fitz but exmas are next week so can't be wasting any more time than is necessary considering the work I've put in so far. Speaking of which I should probably go to sleep..

Comment

Are you getting paid right now Dave?
            I don't have a real world job.

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            How will you entertain yourself
            Internet and food.

Comment

If someone wanted to download a book illegally where would that person look?

Comment

If someone wanted to download a book illegally where would that person look?
                Internet.

Comment

I don't have a real world job.

Internet and food.
                  What food? I have haribo.

Comment

Food.com has a massive collection of recipes that are submitted, rated and reviewed by people who are passionate about food. From international cuisines to quick and easy meal ideas, Food.com is where you can find what you're craving.

You're welcome

Comment

Internet is a pretty big place.

Comment

Internet is a pretty big place.

I'd google the name of the book with the word torrent after it.
                        Other people use other things.

I'll have a look if you want to share the name of the book.

Comment

An epic swindle by Brian Reade. I'm half afraid to go looking myself in case I download the aids or something.

Comment

What food? I have haribo.
                            Just had sausages on a roll and some sort of nutty bar.

Haribo is my favouritest sweeties.

Comment

An epic swindle by Brian Reade. I'm half afraid to go looking myself in case I download the aids or something.
                              Could be hard to find, it's only new, about dem cowboys.

Comment

Ye, I'll buy it at the weekend anyway. I just got an urge to start reading it tonight for some reason.

On another note I've being a member of boards long enough to start using the soccer forum. Just need to get 50 posts now

Comment

Ye, I'll buy it at the weekend anyway. I just got an urge to start reading it tonight for some reason.

On another note I've being a member of boards long enough to start using the soccer forum. Just need to get 50 posts now
                                  Would you like to troll and abuse United fans nightly?

I have this torch lying around that I need to pass on.

Comment

Was given a Smarties Shaker egg a few days ago.
                                    It comes with a basket and there is a bunny on the box you can cut out and attach to the basket.

Before:

Before:

Finished:

ship ship.

Comment

Would you like to troll and abuse United fans nightly?

I have this torch lying around that I need to pass on.
                                      Yes. It's how I spend most of my days IRL.

Comment

Yes. It's how I spend most of my days IRL.

Comment

Was given a Smarties Shaker egg a few days ago.
                                          It comes with a basket and there is a bunny on the box you can cut out and attach to the basket.
                                          Excuse the silly question, but I didn't really have an easter this year
                                          what's a "shaker egg"

Good bunny skills btw

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                            Excuse the silly question, but I didn't really have an easter this year
                                            what's a "shaker egg"

Good bunny skills btw
                                            It had smarties in it so when you shaked it, it made a shaker noise.
                                            tyvm.

Comment

A bit dissappointed tbh, was hoping for something a bit more exciting,
                                              like they brought the old banned blue smarties for easter,
                                              kids were getting all hopped on on them again and getting the shakes when withrawl kicked in

Comment

There are blue smarties, I am eating them now.

Comment

Blue is clearly the superior Smartie.
                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Comment

On my way to hand myself in, see y'all in a few years, don't forget me now.
                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                        I'll visit. Bring you cigs to use as currency.

Comment

Face Off incident coming imo. The cop who knows who you are and had that chat with you has been killed/on holiday and only a newbie cop who knows fuck all is there.

In most prisons it's a big black guy called Earl who will be your 'daddy' just go with it, you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                            Face Off incident coming imo. The cop who knows who you are and had that chat with you has been killed/on holiday and only a newbie cop who knows fuck all is there.

In most prisons it's a big black guy called Earl who will be your 'daddy' just go with it, you'll be fine.
                                                            Take heed of this Lazare, it sounds like he is speaking from experience.
                                                            Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 03-05-11, 07:17.

Comment

More drama for tonight, even Pep has admitted it in that article.

Real Madrid have accused Barcelona's Sergio Busquets of racism and hit out at Uefa's failure to act on the matter

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YYwvS6rMaA[/ame]
                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

shipped the best team name (and 3rd place) last night at the quiz

"If bin laden wanted 72 virgins that badly, he could've just done Arts in Mary I"
                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

There are blue smarties, I am eating them now.
                                                                    Old school blue with the ilegal colours are superior

Comment

For Lazare

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvYn05CNql0[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                        BBC headline: PM to update MPs about Bin Laden

hmmm, my guess is that'll be fairly quick: "yep, still dead"

hope it'll turn into a regular series of updates because we wouldn't want people to be kept out of the loop
                                                                        I read that as Brian Lenihan for some reason

need to let things go
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

car ferry to Wales for the HC final, 4 peeps + car is only 400 quid

these lads need to take some lessons from Michael O'Leary

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Here's a better deal which might interest you http://www.dublinwritersfestival.com/event/paul-theroux

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                              Ugh! Couldn't get to half way even with the sound off

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post

Did you score in the boyles game last night?
                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                Ugh! Couldn't get to half way even with the sound off

Did you score in the boyles game last night?
                                                                                Aye

Comment

Fly and rent a car peasant
                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Yo Osama.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                      Here's a better deal which might interest you http://www.dublinwritersfestival.com/event/paul-theroux
                                                                                      many thanks for this Tom

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                        Fly and rent a car peasant
                                                                                        ferry = more money for boozing after inevitable crushing victory

Watched the Munster game beforehand in Smyths, full of genuinely sympathetic Leinster fans (I actually expected some wanker-ish gloating but not a bit of it). Dusatoir is some animal in the tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                          it's somewhat disturbing that I checked the date, rechecked my calendar and then thought 'but that's the date of the Fitz EOM!'

then I reasoned that his talk is at 8 and I could be in by the break, booked

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                            @ Dubs, on Wednesday morning I have an interview in the US Embassy at 11, but before that I need to go to the go4less office, which is in Lower abbey Street. They open at half 9. assuming I can't be any bit late for the embassy, and I'll be about half an hour in the travel agents, how long will it take me to get from abbey street to D4, and how much time should I allow myself to get from the Limerick Road to Abbey Street, to be there at 9.30? I guess this is the height of rush hour and traffic will be pretty mad yeah?
                                                                                            an hour is plenty of time to get from abbey street to us embassy at that time
                                                                                            48

Comment

Good video on dieting.

Can say for 100% the video is spot on and will definitely help.

It's around 10-15 minutes long.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                More drama for tonight, even Pep has admitted it in that article.

Real Madrid have accused Barcelona's Sergio Busquets of racism and hit out at Uefa's failure to act on the matter

Lol quotes.

"I know these players. They are an example of professionalism," said the Barcelona coach.

The Barcelona midfielder Xavi Hernández had earlier rejected suggestions that Uefa should act against them, describing the complaints as "pathetic and lamentable". He added: "Barcelona have always respected opponents and shown exemplary behaviour.

Comment

I'm almost dreading another 90 minutes of play acting and cheating tonight tbh.

All I want to see is the two best club sides in the world play football and not act like a bunch of tools. Is that so much to ask?

Comment

If I was off work today I'd be down at the courthouse railing Lazare.
                                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post

All I want to see is the two best club sides in the world play football and not act like a bunch of tools. Is that so much to ask?
                                                                                                      tonight's going to be a far better match.
                                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                        Cliffs?
                                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

say what now?

has Lazare finally been exposed as a criminal mastermind?

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post

Barca will win comfortably and Jose can go on sounding ludicrous about his conspiracy theories

I'm going to try and keep up my 100% lifetime correct score betting record; 4-0 Barca

Comment

tonight's going to be a far better match.
                                                                                                              For sure, it's set-up to be a potential classic. Real MUST attack and they'll be leaving themselves more open on the counter-attack. No Ramos and no Pepe is a problem for them but Carvalho is back tonight so it's not all bad. They must start Higuain too imo. He is a class above any of their other strikers.

Valdes, Alves, Puyol, Pique, Abidal(?), Biscuits, Xaviesta, Messi, Villa, Pedro

Casillas, Arbeloa, Albiol, Carvalho, Marcelo, Khedira, Lass, Alonso, Ozil, Ronaldo, Higuain

Would be my teams if I could pick them. Real may gamble and put Kaka/Di Maria instead of Lass though. And they probably should as they need goals.

Real can definitely hurt Barca but can they get enough of the ball to do it? I doubt it. Barca should be near full strength too, Iniesta back, possibly Abidal?

The game is still going to be plagued by diving, cheating and play-acting though. 3-1 Barca I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                Cliffs?
                                                                                                                say what now?

Got in late last night from Tenerife and there was a hand written note on the floor saying to contact a detective Garda at the Bridewell.

I was mystified but it was too late to call, figured it must've been about that petrol robbery I witnessed last month.

Called him there and he tells me he stopped me on Capel st in 2004 and asked me to produce my insurance which I never did. I moved house in 2004 and a fine was sent to my old apartment (which I sold to a Guard incidently), obv the fine was never paid and a summons was sent to the same address.

In 2005 the court issued a bench warrant for my arrest , if I had gotten into any trouble since I would've been locked up immediately.

I've to go in on Tues and get arrested and go straight to court where the detective said he'll have it quashed as it's so old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju1q98NMxkU
                                                                                                                followed by lots of male rape jokes

Comment

Ugh was so tilted this morning. Got very little sleep last night and was a bit tired when doing 3 point turn leaving the house. Forgot to check mirror and woman had to brake pretty hard not to hit me.
                                                                                                                  I apologised profusely in the behind-glass-gesticulation manner of motoring and was me with nothing but a sustained scowl. The kind of scowl that women motorists make when they're thinking 'oh yeah, typical man, thinks he owns the road, we women are better drivers, look at me on my high horse, I'm a fucking bitch'. It was actually more annoying than if she had been shouting and screaming. I really wanted to get out and bounce her smug head off the steering wheel.

Similar thing happened in Tesco a few weeks ago. The car park operates a one-way system, so I was swinging around in the correct direction down one of the aisles and nearly smack head-on into a woman coming up the aisle in the wrong direction. She of course adopts the 'knowing scowl' coupled with a slow shake of the head at ME, because she thinks I was coming around the corner recklessly! Drives off, smug as you like without even knowing she was at fault. I was left there gesticulating wildly to no-one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                                                    followed by lots of male rape jokes
                                                                                                                    If I knew where he was being hauled off to I'd 100% go and see that.
                                                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Cliffs?
                                                                                                                      Got in late last night from Tenerife and there was a hand written note on the floor saying to contact a detective Garda at the Bridewell.

I was mystified but it was too late to call, figured it must've been about that petrol robbery I witnessed last month.

Called him there and he tells me he stopped me on Capel st in 2004 and asked me to produce my insurance which I never did. I moved house in 2004 and a fine was sent to my old apartment (which I sold to a Guard incidently), obv the fine was never paid and a summons was sent to the same address.

In 2005 the court issued a bench warrant for my arrest , if I had gotten into any trouble since I would've been locked up immediately.

I've to go in on Tues and get arrested and go straight to court where the detective said he'll have it quashed as it's so old.
                                                                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju1q98NMxkU[/ame]
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Howard Finkel said he will look after your wife while you are gone.

Comment

Cliffs?
                                                                                                                          say what now?

In 1972, a crack commando was sent to prison by a military court for a crime he didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the D4 underground. Today, still wanted by the government, he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire... The L-Team.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X