This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
    I think it's fairly meh but obviously a lot of people seem to think otherwise.
    It's about time, given their resources. It's an achievement, although purely symbolic. They'll no doubt turn it into a great move for the "war on terrorism"
    Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
    im so shit in late stages!!!!
    It's all about shoving at the right time, PM me you passwprd if you want me to take over

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Rip
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuB-kJrQiSI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuB-kJrQiSI[/ame]
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M[/ame]

Comment

Think the second in command of Al Qaeda was killed during the week. Could be something to do with that.. So excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
            It's about time, given their resources. It's an achievement, although purely symbolic. They'll no doubt turn it into a great move for the "war on terrorism"

It's all about shoving at the right time, PM me you passwprd if you want me to take over
            lol im grand you cant be at the ould crack!!!!!
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Sky News say that they have recovered his body..
              Apparently his helicopter crashed into someone's house.. USA! USA! USA!

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                Sky News say that they have recovered his body..!
                wow, thats quite the scoop for Sky News!
                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

A senior al-Qaeda commander has claimed that the terror group has stashed away a nuclear bomb in Europe which will be detonated if bin Laden is ever caught or assassinated.

Al-Qaeda terrorists have threatened to unleash a "nuclear hellstorm" on the West if their leader and world's most wanted terrorist Osama bin Laden is nabbed.

A senior al-Qaeda commander has claimed that the terror group has stashed away a nuclear bomb in Europe which will be detonated if bin Laden is ever caught or assassinated, according to new top secret files made public by internet whistleblower WikiLeaks.
                  Potential fun times ahead.

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                  Think the second in command of Al Qaeda was killed during the week. Could be something to do with that.. So excited!
                  We we we we so excited.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

in da money
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Obama's odds for next U.S president dropping just now, they were 1.61, just moved to 1.53.
                      Don't have any cash in betfair to move onto it. That said, have no idea if it will really make a big impact considering the election is 18 months away, that said, maybe it will, american voters are a funny bunch.

Comment

the terror group has stashed away a nuclear bomb in Europe which will be detonated if bin Laden is ever caught or assassinated
                        sounds like a another good reason to default
                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

i'm just waiting to see what kind of spin Trump can put on it!

Comment

This Sky News reporter just keeps repeating how he doesn't know what's happened. Great television altogether.

Fair play to the US.. Well under 10 years to catch him.

Comment

Opr

Comment

its offical, Obama says it there on the live feed

Comment

i'm just waiting to see what kind of spin Trump can put on it!
                                  Trump will want to see Bin Laden's birth cert before he believes it.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                    Can't believe Torres scored first.

Comment

Who's this Bin Laden chap?

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                        the news will be more interesting on where he was killed.. this pakistan angle could turn interesting..
                                        BINGO!!!
                                        Pakis be screwed now
                                        Last edited by Mellor; 02-05-11, 03:43.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                          Who's this Bin Laden chap?
                                          Lives in Greystones.

Comment

‎10 years, 2 wars, 919,967 deaths, and $1,188,263,000,000 later, they managed to kill one person.

Comment

Sounds dodgy.

Comment

BINGO!!!
                                                Pakis be screwed now
                                                Missed Obama's speech, did he say something about Pakistan?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                  Missed Obama's speech, did he say something about Pakistan?
                                                  He said they're a grand bunch of lads

Comment

They had intelligence that he was in a compound in pakistan, they sent a team to compound, firefight, OBL killed

Comment

BINGO!!!
                                                      Pakis be screwed now
                                                      cnn already playing up the "how great is it that Pakistan let the us troops in to do this.." etc etc...

they're putting a pro pakistan spin on things from white house by the looks of things, talk of pakistani intelligence being on the ground with us troops etc. wonder how it will stick with the public, people are going to be asking how he was there so long in what looks like a reasonably built up area...
                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Comment

google maps for abbotabad looks fairly decent, we should be able to see the compound on it..
                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

wtf is a compound anyway.

Comment

1.33 on betfair now.

Comment

A place where international terrorists hide.

Comment

its the modern version of an evil lair...
                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Comment

Pics just shown on sky news of how it all went down....

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                        jesus he was huge!
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Game of Thrones:

SPOILER
                                                                          Some of the acting was a little patchy in this one. Littlefinger might look the part but I'm not sure if he's up to it. It might be just the creepy angle he's going for, but neither his voice or his face are particularly expressive.

But! Syrio Forel. OMFG. That was beyond perfect. And the smile on Arya's face made the whole thing come together. What a find that girl Maisie is. Ditto for the boy playing Bran. I really felt it when he said he'd rather be dead the second time. Excellent stuff. The guy playing Viserys is brilliant too. It was so nice to see him get pwned. Great episode altogether, really. It was kind of nice to have one in which nothing horrendously bad happened. Those will be few and far between.
                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Comment

Will Arsenal wear black armbands to mark the death of their most famous fan?
                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Archer is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                  Bump, if you have a cheque made out for you how do you swap it over to somebody else?
                                                                                  if it is made out to you sign the back of it, and then it can be lodged into anyones account. But if the cheques is crossed (2 lines across the front of it) then it can only be lodged/cashed by the person it is made out to...
                                                                                  Last edited by smurph; 02-05-11, 08:37.
                                                                                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

holy fuck pokerstars is on the ball now with support,

I reloaded a few days ago (just put €50 in) and didnt see the reload bonus where you deposit more that $50 and get a free ticket to the 100k tournament final

anyway I emailed them at exactly 9:01am today to say I had forgotten to put the reload code in could they add it to my account manually and boom 9:04am I have the email in my inbox about an added ticket to my account

wow 3 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                      holy fuck pokerstars is on the ball now with support,

I reloaded a few days ago (just put €50 in) and didnt see the reload bonus where you deposit more that $50 and get a free ticket to the 100k tournament final

anyway I emailed them at exactly 9:01am today to say I had forgotten to put the reload code in could they add it to my account manually and boom 9:04am I have the email in my inbox about an added ticket to my account

wow 3 minutes
                                                                                      In contrast, won a bet with somebody on boards' MMA forum. He tried to transfer and failed, stars won't allow it

logging on now to see what the problem is

Comment

In contrast, won a bet with somebody on boards' MMA forum. He tried to transfer and failed, stars won't allow it

logging on now to see what the problem is
                                                                                        Also, SoYouThink running in a minor group 3 at the Curagh today at 16.20

Won last years Cox plate in Oz and 3rd in the Melb. Cup - Both very tough group 1 races. After the cup Coolmore stud snapped him up. He is 1.20-1.25 or so, fill your boots

Comment

LOL Fox.

Comment

Bin Laden, he sleeps with the fish

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                              Rip
                                                                                              Some great posting here overnight, Loved the tracking of Obamas odds on betfair but this one made me splurt coffee all over the place - WP Chadly
                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The answer to the maths is that it depends on what compiler you are using. If you get 1 as an answer your compiler is retarded and you should move to a proper one.
                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                  Kind of funny for the first few minutes, then not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E
                                                                                                  The barb at Fox News is awesome!
                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Funny post on facebook on the Dan le Sac vs Scroobius Pip page

'Bin Laden is dead, Scroobius Pip is now officially king of the beard.'

Comment

A friend of mine has 2 tickets available for the Europa Cup final, Dublin, 18 MAY.

North Stand, lower tier, face value only. Any interest? PM for info/further details.

Comment

Had to send a copy of my passport again to those bastards at Moneybookers because it's been locked for months. My scanned copy came in at 2.7meg and they only accept uploads of 1meg max. What's the easiest way to reduce the size without losing any quality?

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                                                          Jossel2008 from Galway running good on Stars, 3rd in Big $109 for 20,500, vwp.
                                                                                                          An IPBer in fact, JohannM.

WP

Comment

I just noticed "Keane wears make up" is one of the BBV tags.

I just want to point out that it was only a couple of times, there was reasonably appropriate context and I looked hot as fuck.

SPOILER

Comment

Tip for 5:05 in Limerick. Thewesthowaya.

Do with it what you want, I've lumped since that's what I was told to do. There's been money for it too and the market isn't up long.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                The answer to the maths is that it depends on what compiler you are using. If you get 1 as an answer your compiler is retarded and you should move to a proper one.
                                                                                                                Wrote something (less smart) along these lines last night after hotspur stuck up the answer but was too tired to know if it made any sense

A lot of those who got it wrong() have probably/possibly had their heads fried by a few years of programming logic (for loops and such) when it comes to reading equations????

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  Had to send a copy of my passport again to those bastards at Moneybookers because it's been locked for months. My scanned copy came in at 2.7meg and they only accept uploads of 1meg max. What's the easiest way to reduce the size without losing any quality?

Open it in photoshop or similar and resize it to something like 2k pixels on the long side.
                                                                                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Big shout out to Zod for the fixing of my laptop, another happy customer. Now to watch 2 weeks of US tv

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                      Big shout out to Zod for the fixing of my laptop, another happy customer. Now to watch 2 weeks of US tv
                                                                                                                      no worries, knew i should have tried to offer a percentage deal when you were heading into the SE!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOaCoYBWKf4&feature=related[/ame]

seems to work, though resulting size is a bit random
                                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X