This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
    Well that's clearly a lie. Nipples was obv an added bonus but Ross post sandwich breakdown years was one of the best sitcom characters ever.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
      Can someone who's friends with me on Facebook check if it shows me as online there at the moment please?
      No you are unavailable
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        No you are unavailable
        Awesome, I've finally mastered IM on the phone

Comment

Anyone know what sort of numbers the Jackpot get for their Wednesday game?
          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Jennifer Anniston's Nipples pic
            As much as I'd like to agree with you, you are wrong.

Ross Gellar Made that show
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Anyone having trouble with RS and Jdownloader? Keeps on saying temp unavail when trying to DL, says online in the link grabber?
              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

On Sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                  So.... coffee... yeah.

So what are you really going to be pushing, H?
                  Can't have coffee without:
                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbq3kc29Tmg[/ame]

ooh and any male who liked friends needs to hand his testicles back in at the counter

Comment

George R R Martin's blog seems to imply that Book 5 is done!

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                      ... stood on my laptop and cracked the screen!
                      I'ts a dell vostro so not the most sturdy.

I've been quoted €130 to get this replaced, is this a decent quote?
                      Bumping for the evening crowd's opinions.

The screen in it currently is this one:
                      13.3" 34 cm Widescreen High Definition (1366x768) WLED Anti-Glare

In other news, i'm off to London tomorrow to see some a show called wicked. I got tickets to it for the girlfriends birthday last month. Totally escaped my mind about the whole wedding thing and the disastrous thing is that our flight back isn't till 8pm on friday

I know she wants to watch it (don't know why), just hoping that I can persuade her that a pub is the best place to do it....
                      Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

You should have a promotion - a 'Coffee or GTFO promotion'.
                        Hand out lots of scratch cards (obv), they can only be scratched on premise, half say 'Free Coffee', half say 'GTFO!'

Option to forcefully evict the 'GTFO' people.

All the customers chanting and ridiculing the losers OUT OUT OUT OUT.
                        Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 27-04-11, 16:43.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Jennifer Aniston's nipples are on show and you guys are reading the small print. Thats like taking off a womans knickers and checking the label to see if there machine washable.

First time I've had to post this, hopefully it'll be the last.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4[/ame]

Comment

I will :cringe: say one good thing for the television show 'friends'

In its time it was a handy social barometer

If the girl you were talking to compared you to:

Joey: In like Flynn, her hormones were singing Barry White in her ear, Baby

Chandler: You had a chance but you may have to see her socially first

Ross: GTFO

Any of the above: She was humourless and had to be avoided (unless of course she said Joey )

Comment

Best Ross scene imo. Gold

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me6Y16NpDug"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me6Y16NpDug[/ame]
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Who do yee fancy for the game tonight lads?

Comment

You should have a promotion - a 'Coffee or GTFO promotion'.
                                  Hand out lots of scratch cards (obv), they can only be scratched on premise, half say 'Free Coffee', half say 'GTFO!'
                                  actually redic smart promotion idea for a coffee shop called Coffee or GTFO

change the 50%-50% to 25% coffee 75% abuse and...

Of course may have some trouble when the skanger gets a GTFO and some Trinity type slagging him
                                  Last edited by Guest; 27-04-11, 17:02.

Comment

Can someone who's friends with me on Facebook check if it shows me as online there at the moment please?
                                    no cause your always online and never answer me
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                      actually redic smart promotion idea for a coffee shop called Coffee or GTFO

change the 50%-50% to 25% coffee 75% abuse and...

Of course may have some trouble when the skanger gets a GTFO and some Trinity type slagging him
                                      That's what the bouncers are there for.

Comment

ffs...stupid Government Stamp Duty...big ugly €30 to pay off :/

Comment

El Tren to do the Grand Opening obviously
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            God no!

Chadley in a foam rubber ElTren costume

Comment

Have already signed up Bertie.

Comment

Have already signed up Bertie.
                                                Aaaahhh Jasas!

I opened a box of tea this morning and Bertie showed up at the front door with a comedy size scissors

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                  God no!

Chadley in a foam rubber ElTren costume
                                                  I don't think CHD knows the joys of coffee

just finished building (OK assembling) a bunk bed, FML. Looking forward to the match now. Barca backed for 2-0

Comment

just finished building (OK assembling) a bunk bed, FML. Looking forward to the match now. Barca backed for 2-0
                                                    I do indeed know the joys good Sir. I am still learning though.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                      I do indeed know the joys good Sir. I am still learning though.
                                                      we're all still learning sir

every day

Comment

Good evening all. How should I blow my hard earned on El Classico please?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                          Booze, chocolate and cake!

Comment

0-0 at 15/2

Real are going through 1-1 at camp nou.

Comment

You backed Barcelona to win away in the CL

Comment

Looking forward to the match now. Barca backed for 2-0

2-1 Madrid

Comment

Don't know which one I'm looking forward to more, The Real Barca game or the comedy factor of the RTE soccer panels ignorance when two non-English team are playing.
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Am I losing my mind or did Liv Boeree just rub her nipples and that Nick lad flip the bird at the end of lasts nights UKIPT programme

Comment

I would say unders but price is prob gone too short now since yesterday.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Is it possible to watch HD movies on a netbook? I thought there wouldn't be an issue but I've been told there might be some sort of conflict?
                                                                        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                          Am I losing my mind or did Liv Boeree just rub her nipples and that Nick lad flip the bird at the end of lasts nights UKIPT programme
                                                                          just went to pokertube. nice they showed some outtakes

Comment

Short report on Niall Smyth coming up on the 6.01 news
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                              ffs...stupid Government Stamp Duty...big ugly €30 to pay off :/
                                                                              This annoyed me some amount, I have a DD to pay my CC each month, never an issue I just use the CC for online purchases and it has a low limit. Spent a good bit this month tho, and the fuckin gov't tax pushed it over the limit, meaning I had to pay an €8.50 fee too

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                  Short report on Niall Smyth coming up on the 6.01 news
                                                                                  Sports reader looks like some twat
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                                    Is it possible to watch HD movies on a netbook? I thought there wouldn't be an issue but I've been told there might be some sort of conflict?
                                                                                    whoever told you is a moron.
                                                                                    The quality however is dependent on the device.
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

You backed Barcelona to win away in the CL
                                                                                      I'm a soccer fish

but they're the best club side I've ever seen and are clearly superior imo to Real so feck it

Jose is the fly in the ointment, the crafty greaseball that he is

Comment

...
                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Draw at 23/10 imo.

Comment

Real 1-0 @ 7/1.

Would of liked to see Real start with Adebayor though.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                              whoever told you is a moron.
                                                                                              The quality however is dependent on the device.
                                                                                              Shop online for deals on laptops, PCs, printers, monitors and 100K more IT products from 300+ brands. Free delivery throughout Ireland available.
                                                                                              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

I really wanna have the sex with Liv.

Comment

2-1 Ronaldo to score first 33/1

Ronaldo to score anytime and Madrid to win 3/1
                                                                                                  Last edited by RasTa; 27-04-11, 18:12.

Comment

2-1 Madrid 17/2
                                                                                                    Madrid to make the final 13/8

gogogogogog

Comment

Liv Boeree > El Classico

would rather watch her golden balls skillz tbh..

2 0 barca for me

Comment

Ronaldo has 55 goals this season according to Bill. Where did he pluck that one from
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

I really wanna have the sex with Liv.
                                                                                                          I think Kevin McPhee is giving her the shots atm

Comment

All this 'mind games' nonsense is incredibly tilting, it's fucking panto.
                                                                                                            Also, Alex Ferguson is a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                              Ronaldo has 55 goals this season according to Bill. Where did he pluck that one from
                                                                                                              rte research department at its best.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                2-1 Ronaldo to score first 33/1

Ronaldo to score anytime and Madrid to win 3/1
                                                                                                                got 28/1 on the same bet

Comment

Hope im wrong but dont think this will be exciting match. Real to nullify Barca again. Will be intresting again also think will be nasty as hate seems to be building between the two teams. Ronaldo to get booked and miss second leg.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    got 28/1 on the same bet
                                                                                                                    was 40/1 on Bet365
                                                                                                                    which means the correct price should be at least 50/1

Comment

Eamo has lost his bottle

which will be news to habitues of Dublin nightspots

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        Taxi driver on way to studio

Comment

Gonna miss most of the match.

Dont think there will be too many goals though

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X