• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
    Scorcio!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuSPdsPWit0[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
      PS3 still down after 6 days. Head of Playstation says it will be down for another few days.

WP hackers CUNTS
      buy an xbox obv

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        buy an xbox obv
        Have one. Don't like it .

Comment

Lot of people posting this on facebook today, pretty funny

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZJwC_vp-_Q[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            Thankfully
            You'll understand when you're older.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
              You'll understand when you're older.
              SPOILER

Comment

Comment

Hey guys, first blog post in ages! Little bit of everything inc. a few thoughts on the online situation in America. Feel free to have a read.

Sup Guys, Feels like a lifetime since I've written one of these. Apologies to the regular readers, I have no excuse but laziness. Its been...
                  Last edited by Carl_Morrissey; 26-04-11, 15:59.
                  http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                  http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Callums Rainbowe 9pm Wolves
                    Currently 5/1
                    Trainer's brother drinks with my brother and has advised to stick the case loots on.
                    Went so far as to tell the owner of the pub to stick the takings on it

It'll probably finish sometime next week
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      Currently 5/1
                      Trainer's brother drinks with my brother and has advised to stick the case loots on.

Down from 10's into 5's, someone must have
                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

NSFW

SPOILER

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Currently 5/1

Into 9/2 now...

Comment

looking for recommendations on desktops? I'll only be using it for poker, so needs to be able to run a few clients and holdem manager. Would need to come with a graphics card cause want to be able to have the highest resolution. Want a 23'+ monitor too

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                If this feckin horse at 6:35 doesn't win, might have to do a desperation bet on it to avoid bankruptcy
                                hold oh, we've gone from lumping the loots onto your tip, to "this fecking horse"!!

My food until Friday depends on "this fecking horse" coming in!
                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                  hold oh, we've gone from lumping the loots onto your tip, to "this fecking horse"!!

+1 I'm currently dipping bread into anything runnier than bread for sustenance.
                                  It'll be on your head if me and Zod both get scurvy
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Ouch

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7JsJCabDl8&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

About to try cook my own paella. This could end badly.

Comment

Comment

The gamble seems to be on anyhow fwiw! 10s into 5s
                                          9/2 now
                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

i cant get on these tips! no pay cheque, no social, fckin bank holiday has messed everything up!
                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Not even a sweat, pft.

Comment

Lookin 50 euro on Stars

I can ship on Boyles if anyone can help

Comment

Comment

Comment

wasn't checking out of nervousness - that doesn't sound good

Dont worry, we'll let you know when the horse finishes.

Comment

lol, cliffs?
                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post

+1 I'm currently dipping bread into anything runnier than bread for sustenance.
                                                          It'll be on your head if me and Zod both get scurvy
                                                          Laptop Spring clean available - €200

Pm me if interested

Comment

Tom Kitt playing drunken poker is something everyone should see. He was brutalizing the table while having everyone in fits in the Burlo last night!

Also, need to stop bluffing JamieCarra.

Unbelievable scenes.
                                                            Last edited by TommyGunne; 26-04-11, 18:17.
                                                            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                lol, cliffs?

The horse is not very good.

Comment

Hey, could someone who has todays Irish Times send me on the Fantasy Golf Code??

Comment

Callums Rainbowe ftw?
                                                                    No, no, you need a much stupider bet than that to get the loots back and some Amsterdam money. Get on with me on a Schalke h/t Utd f/t, Madrid h/t Barca f/t double @ 625/1. It's a sure thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
                                                                      About to try cook my own paella. This could end badly.
                                                                      Had to read that twice because i read it as patella the first time and had a wtf moment!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                        No, no, you need a much stupider bet than that to get the loots back and some Amsterdam money. Get on with me on a Schalke h/t Utd f/t, Madrid h/t Barca f/t double @ 625/1. It's a sure thing.

Ballsy. Stupid but ballsy

Comment

Always knew there was something funny about HJ but could never put my finger on it. http://www.spiegel.de/international/...758913,00.html

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Second one is the cheapest casio watch available. (Around 10 euros), it has lasted about 5 years and still looks and performs perfectly. You can swim in it, run with it, throw it at the wall. It will not break.

First watch for is going out and formal occasions. It's a Rotary. A small and understated watch. My Dad got it for me a few years ago. I've had to replace the screen, the wrist several times (next time I'm upgrading to crocodile leather) and got the glass plate replaced, and the workings fixed. All this cost far more than than watch in the first place (As the guy in the shop told me), but I wouldn't swap it for the world.

Comment

Currently 5/1

i think you're right, he's been pulled out

Comment

I can see Shalke winning tonight and getting turned over 2nd leg. Seems to be a great atmosphere in that place

Comment

thank christ the social cheque was a day late
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                  just back from our new super tesco , wow, went in to buy a couple of things came out with a trolley and spent 120 ish

Zillions of offers, great Tvs there too, there was a 40 inch sony with 300 off!

wine section is a amazing too
                                                                                  So you spent €40 on food then?

tbh tesco is a ripoff. I got a few things last friday to tick us over till we got to Asda. I spent 115 on a few bags and had nothing in really yesterday morning.

Went to Asda yesterday and spent £140 and had the boot of the car jam packed. Boxes of 6 baby wipes (johnsons) for £3. Picked up 4 of them. Got so much food it was hard to find places for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                    I can see Shalke winning tonight and getting turned over 2nd leg. Seems to be a great atmosphere in that place
                                                                                    United could have scored 5 already

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                                      Always knew there was something funny about HJ but could never put my finger on it. http://www.spiegel.de/international/...758913,00.html
                                                                                      Great find!
                                                                                      If I were a terrorist, I'd probably be in the 40% that favour this one..

Comment

epic carnage with the bbv tips today.

in other news, don't leave yer wife at your betting a/c.
                                                                                        the wife rang me at work today for my passwords for my PP a/c so she could back a few horses. so when i got home i checked what bets she had placed and to see if she had won anything and she had placed this bet without even knowing it. obviously the fist horse lost.

[IMG][/IMG]

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Hitch get on man Utd at evens before they score, this is a joke, how the hell did Schalke get into the semis?

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                            United could have scored 5 already
                                                                                            coulda woulda shoulda

Yeah Utd look like murdering them.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                              Hitch get on man Utd at evens before they score, this is a joke, how the hell did Schalke get into the semis?
                                                                                              1 Morale-sapping shotstopper

Manuel Neuer, Schalke's 25-year-old goalkeeper, is often rated the world's best – at least he is in Germany. But look up his incredible performance against FC Porto in a 2008 Champions League last‑16 tie on YouTube and there is actually a pretty good case to be made. His performance, often reproduced in league and Europe, was scarcely believable that night. Neuer kept out a header from two yards, then won the tie by saving two penalties. The best way to avoid a similar fate would be for Wayne Rooney and Javier Hernández to avoid what Germans call warmschiessen, the inadvertent, goalkeeper-confidence-building measure of shooting from too far, too often and too imprecisely. Better to concentrate on one-yard tap-ins instead.
                                                                                              I think Fergie found a replacement for Van Der Sar

Comment

Did you know that covering your face for a few seconds before attempting sit-ups makes your abdominal muscles seize up for a few seconds?

Allow Icelandic side Thor Akureyri FC to demonstrate…

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZpR2OPAYqk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

How the fuck have United not scored?

Comment

Fucking horses. Will dance for shekels.
                                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

@Blindlimper

Emmet said that he'll be available to destroy you tonight and not tomorrow. 'Just tell him to get me on gmail or over here purple monkey dishwasher.'

Comment

I think Utd are going to have to shoot that goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiplesworth View Post
                                                                                                          I think Utd are going to have to shoot sign that goalie.
                                                                                                          FYP

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                            How the fuck have United not scored?
                                                                                                            oh Hai

Comment

He will leave them in the summer on a free and wants to stay in Germany, going to Bayern were the fans already hate him. I hate him!
                                                                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Paella was terrific

Comment

Should be at least 3 up. WP Manuel Neuer. If we get a goal soon after half time, i'd expect another goal or two to follow. Hope Schalke come at us a bit quicker so we can get them on the break and pass it round the GK .

Comment

Is that Souness in the commentary booth saying 'go on Nani' and said something when Fabio was thru too in the back of the sound??

Comment

Schalke have this in the bag.

Comment

floodgates opened!

Comment

Worst team ever in Champs League Semi?? Apart from Liverpool before all the heads get in with that

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X